10 years after the Apocalypse

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
twitter.com/wolfhard/status/288520633619451904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking run because they eat human flesh

Call out my stand 'No Pity for the Masses' and stomp it's shit.

Three words:
SWEET CHIN MUSIC

Uhh.. let's see.. What would that autist do?

I guess I'd scream something like "HOLY DANG THAT'S GEOMETRICAL!" and then I'd go and laugh with my talking pet and eat some kind of ridiculous food while playing video games.

Accept my fate

How could a stupid show about a kid and his dog saving princesses in a shitty D&D inspired realm turn into such awful shit and tumblr pandering in less than 2 seasons?

>>>/jojo/

Pretentious hipsters thinking that they could rip-off Evangelion to achieve success, a few hacks that made their living and art-style on tracing over CLAMP's stuff but with even more gay community over it, toss in some mentally unstable man-child with horrible skills at writting and a neckbeard who lost complete control over his own creation…. and you pretty much have AT from mid-S5 and onwards

I'd say about 3 seasons

Fucking Marcelinefags.

I stopped watching the show a little after Finn got his arm back; can someone tell me what the fuck happened after that? I heard something about the penguin being evil and some evangelion reference, but I never bothered looking into it.

he lost his arm again and got a new one again

Fuck off.
Adventure time threads are the designated Jojo threads.
Also, you know that board hasn't existed since the hack, right?

But this time it's robotic!

Reminder: Pendleton Ward gave up and let the hipsters and the tumblr cunts have his show. He just took a back seat and let them run with it and still showed up to do voice work from time to time.

He had the power to stop this, but he didn't.

He should have stayed and kept the apocalypse angle without the faggotry.

I thought he loved the faggotry and Finn getting cucked at every turn.

Makes sense why he hired hipsters, the biggest hipster when I was in high school allowed his gf to go out with another dude.

Didn't he also get misled and cockteased by the vampire?

Fuck I remember when all the princesses wanted him.

He did however make out with a bunch of random princesses one episode.
But he didn't feel any true romantic attachment.
He did cuck Jake though in "All the little people."

With what I know about the show I would

If only we knew then what we know now…

Sounds like a you problem.
>>>/jojo/

>jojofags are still teeming up to be the worst weeaboo fandom since narutards

What's the meaning of this bullshit ?

Don't forget to cry about no gf user

What would you do?

Rape youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

Thank Christ most stay behind a filter of ignorance, no one talks about Holla Forums only the "the notorious hacker group known as 4chan" And the only gateway is Holla Forums who cucked open a portal to a distand land.

It's not often I get infuriated online but this is a special moment that needs sperging.

Fucking this.

I'm gonna need a link to that video.

https:/ /www.you tube.com/watch?v=7-j9upoKubY

Shit like this spiked during summerfag 2016 with the rise of "Webm compilation" videos with normalfags enjoying Jojo to be continueds and Initial D parodies, not to include "Know Your Meme" fucking up anything of privacy.
For christ's sake my nephew knows about fucking pepe but when I ask him does he know what a gondola or travis is he doesn't have a clue

Keep posting dead links user, I want to see what other boards died in the hack.

why is nobody checking these digits?

Anyone have a link or webm of the video with the autist getting pepper sprayed in pic

Guy at 0:32 killed himself btw

Get back.
>>>/jojo/

wtf happened to this thread?

Isn't this about an adventure time "what if" apocalypse scenario?

Why the fuck are there a bunch of Jojo fags here ruining this?

I'll genuinely reply

Try and find the faggy creator of this shit if he's still alive, fucking beat him until his meat is tender, and cook & eat him.

Wow user, eating man meat? Are you gay or something :^)

No, he's a rainicorn

Oh, he's just fucking insane then

Why did he surrender Adventure Time to the Tumblr Hordes?
Everything went to shit half-way through season 5.

He is the tumblr horde.

FOORISH CREATURE
I, AKU, WIRR DESTROY YOU

No one cares, Holla Forums.

>>>/auschwitz/

Truly neo-Holla Forums is autism incarnate.

listen bud, until someone makes a new /jojo/ we are stuck here
also adventurer time is a show for faggots

AT threads have been the designated jojo threads for 2 years now

>>>/a/

Well since I've had ten years to collect grenades and various other explosive devices I will do my god damn best to destroy this abomination that was prophesied by ugly nu-male hipsters in my yesteryear, lest their cuckoldry become reality and further corrupt this already shitty planet with even more faggotry.

Most of this thread is actually discussing autism time for once and all you can do is bitch about your retarded little grudge with jojofaggotry.
Have another bump you dumb faggot, I hope some cosplayer in a jojo costume molests you on the street.

>>>/auschwitz/

Anyone here watch Elements? I thought it was better than anything in the past few seasons. It's got the same feeling as Islands, and I actually managed to laugh a few times which was nice. Are they going to keep doing the shows through these miniseries episodes?

Not at all, what is going on now aside from plot lines that will end up nowhere ?

Unfortunately no.
Islands was the last mini series.
Hopefully they will create a good story arc for the rest of the season and season 9.

Fuck, I meant Elements

…what ?

Nice retort.

Yeah, going on a episode a few years back where they impregnated Jakes dad with some weird anus faced creature they decided to say Jake is full Xeno now for reasons, not like it'll stick.
Though maybe it will since the show now has an expiration date.

About time and good fucking riddance.

Elements was much better than most of the last 2 seasons.
Hopefully Adventure Time ends with a high note.

They are going to hype up some big event and then nothing will come of it so then Fin and Jake go back home and play vidya the end.

>>>/auschwitz/

Was it written mostly by Pendleton Ward? I had heard he came back after leaving other people in charge. I wouldn't be surprised if he was personally called back by CN because of the ratings drop. Not to mention his fanbase for Adventure Time dropped all the way down the shitter.

I wouldn't go that far

It's just more of the same shit, and those are just the two that come to mind. If I dig deeper I could definitely find more crap to pick apart there. It was a neat idea and yeah better than Stakes but it's still trash because how everything is an anti-climax.

Is that why most of Jake's kids are horrendously ugly?

Nah, just Jake Jr.

Have they ever explained what the fuck they were thinking when they designed this thing?

Hope to whatever gods exist that Rebecca Sugar does not exist to ruin my life.

See

You can't sink lower than this.

Racemixing.

So racemixing may make your child look like a peanut?

You're almost adorable Holla Forums. Getting so triggered by a non-liberal jew.

Those freaks were a terrible addition to the show and only showed how insufferable and inhuman the characters are. No better than those fucking abominable gems.

They sure as hell won't look, normal when the two fucking are of completely different species.

Your compass is broken. Go get it fixed.
>>>/auschwitz/

All creators of content are liberal until proven otherwise.
Call it the Eastwood test, most people thought Clint Eastwood would be a proponent of lessening gun regulation because most of his movies feature firearms. This was not the case.
Most celebrities and media producers are left leaning even if everything about them suggests otherwise, hence you have many formerly "based" celebrities on twitter bitching about Trump. Even then, Conservative is a broad term, pic related considers himself a "conservative" even with his futa faggotry and tranny fucking

Again, your entire argument is you won't watch something because of jews even if you don't know said jews' political leanings. You're just a flat out autist who can't give good arguments without resorting to redirecting to a dead board because you get triggered by the mere smell of the blood of a shekel lover.

Now this is a solid argument.

Back when I watched it, the explanation is that she's the result of a birth defect. Back when Lady first announced her pregnancy she was tied in a knot when trying to save PB. The assumption from the fans was that it caused one of her litter to come out fucked up.
I looked it up but apparently literally the only reason is that they wanted a character with a horn on their butt. It was collaborative, too. All these idiots got together and decided that it looked cool, somehow.

twitter.com/wolfhard/status/288520633619451904

You've seen one, and you've seen them all. They genetically have issues, both psychological and physical. Their entire culture, which is spread through their religion, if not by race, is a very parasitic one. Combine that with the last century's worth of asskissery to them, and you'll find anyone that isn't coming their defense to not be a total bitch.

Said with no evidence (Except by discredited people we like! As we all know the way with evidence is pick and choose the ones you like and support your argument).

I'm not saying that a big portion of jews aren't shitty liberals, but Holla Forumss obsession with jews borders on the fetishistic when its not for shits and giggles.

Why is the disparity between White Women and all Women so much larger than the disparity between White Men and All Men? Do POC women vote that much more than POC men?

Probably, since there are a lot more brown and black men with felony convictions, and thus unable to vote.

If someone of a certain ethnicity was raised in different conditions than the ones most common to that ethnicity, they would behave differently and hold different beliefs. If you think there is an actual genetic disposition towards culture or behavior you're a nutter whose desperately trying to justify the infantile sense of discomfort most people initially have when exposed to individuals outside of their in-groups. Do you get out often user? Perhaps live in a very homogenous area?

When did anyone bring genetics into this? People identify with their racial and ethic cultures generally because American monoculture allows it. And no, I wasn't raised in a homogenous area, I'm a cracka in tacoland.

Welcome to the Internet
Now get out

People kiss up to jews because of holohoax pity and naturally jews in political power and media power use it to their advantage to get more favor than their fellow non-jewish liberal buttbuddies and since the current media and political circles are leftists shits at the moment, the jews within are also leftist. Give any other ethnicity their own holohoax to leech pity points out of and they would've done the same. Much like the shitty drama between Koreans and Japs.

Why in blazes would you choose to live in tacoland?

Sage for off-topic

Ignore it?

JOJO THREAD

You mean a Holla Forums derailed thread. Fuck off newfag-

What evidence is there of no evidence? Are charts with linked sources now discredited?

Nope! Races down to their own mental and physical levels are differing in both sociology and physical makeup. Whites are generally too kind for their own good, while semites are much more underhanded and schizophrenic.

Because the US and EU are neolib shitholes and I'm good on the ME and Asia, and the UK is a painful experience to immigrate to now.

Calling people a newfag is a good way to tell us you are a newfag, newfag.

So is not saving an off topic post. Dork.

You spelled saging wrong. Didn't you, newfag?

Autocorrect.

Fuck it

This is Princess Bubblegum

Say something nice to her

She'd look good stuck to the bottom of a table and forgotten about.

This is Finn the Human

Say something nice to him

Her kingdom, despite being an oppressive nanny government police state, is still in better shape then Bongland or Ameriburger.

Here lies Finn
He never scored.

soon

A kind spirit surrounded by horrible people
He needs better friends

A shitty little beta who let master Mark fuck him in the ass and take away all his gfs like the little bitch boy that he is. Get eaten by unicorns, faggot.

He deserves better than the torturous hellscape that is the Land of Oo.

Tragic and pozzed victim of tumblr and new age writing.

…fuck

Agreed

Context on this pic ?
Did they gathered together to make Finn's life even more of a shitfest ?

Fucking hell this show is still going? I stopped watching after The Red Throne and I'm glad I haven't looked back sense.

Not to derail the thread, but you should kill yourself. Right now actually.