Trump nominates Linda fucking McMahon from WWE to head Small Business Administration

Trump nominates Linda fucking McMahon from WWE to head Small Business Administration.

rt.com/usa/369551-linda-mcmahon-trump-pick-small-business/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

Hahahah. Jesus, I love this guy. Best fucking year ever!

WEW

Topkek

Why is this woman a good choice?

According to Trump:

One step closer

dude memes lmao

Dude who fucking cares the memes.

What the fuck, I was a /wooo/kie for years and have never seen this.

Is Spardot still a crazy whore?

The keyword is "was", so I have no clue.

I hear from old /wooo/kie friends that yes, she has. She also got btfo by Matt Hardy on Twitter.

Trump's plan to take down ISIS has been leaked.

Just send in Austin with a beer truck. He'll remove kebab in no time.

On the subject of the McMahon's, any word on how honorary kike vince feels about this?

OH MY FUYCKING GOD

Any of yous got the clip of Vince walking a woman on all fours around the ring with dog leash?

I'm sure he's happy, him and Trump always got along. I'm wondering if they'll do an angle on this in the actual show though. Wouldn't shock me if they did but its a bit riskier than anything they've done lately.

why is he nominating so many indigenous europeans? this is racist!

Somehow we ended up in the Idiocracy timeline.
But knowing how horrible the alternative would be, I'm not even mad.

What is with people from WWE saving the fucking world? Trump, Linda, Hulk Hogan…

Now this is shit posting.

That's an impressive fucking resume.

Toppest of Keks

My sides are down for the count.

BAH GAWD

Now make Hulk Hogan as the Whitehouse press relations guy and we'll have salt and greatness to come.

I can't wait for the press conferences to begin with the Trump administration.

Who's the third person that will be appointed to Trump's cabinet that has also taken a Stone Cold Stunner?

2017 is shaping up to be a GREAT YEAR

The Undertaker. His job? Special Executioner for Hillary's treason trial.

Post yfw Trump announces Romney as Sec of State just so Steve Austin can come out and give him a Stone Cold Stunner in front of the whole world.

Oh Danny boy, the memes, the memes are calling…

Jesus fucking christ it just hit me
Post yfw Mr. McMahon has a say in running the country.

THE HOSTILE TAKEOVER BY DONALD TRUMP
Post the fucking webm

Which current left-wing politician turns and joins Trump's side a la Hogan at Bash at the Beach?

The Battle of the Billionaires continues

If anything, I just want Stone Cold to be appointed ambassador to Germany.

The first thing I want to be done is to get that piece of crap out of my office. Don't just get him out of the ring, get him out of the Country, because I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, that you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere. Talk about your Psalms, talk about John 3:16 - AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS! All he's gotta do is go buy him a cheap bottle of Thunderbird and try to get back some of that courage he had in his prime. As the Secretary of State, I'm servin' notice to every one of the 'Globalist superstars.' I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's Stone Cold's list, and I'm fixin' to start runnin' through all of them. As far as this championship match is considered, son, I don't give a damn if it's John Kerry or George Soros. Steve Austin's time has come, and when I get the shot, you're lookin' at the next President of the United States, and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so!

who was the first person?

Trump

It would have to be someone as big as Hogan was.

This is pretty funny but I always felt the WWE pretty overtly pushed satanic and occult symbols.

I'm not a Christian but that stuff is a turnoff for me. Makes me wonder who the McMahon's are, and what they are into

Vince McMahon's advice for the first 100 days:

MAKE

how has this not been posted yet

Pls pls pls God/Kek
Let President Trump make a Quick Appearance at Wrestlemania 33 in return for this

Hillary will be on Jericho's list! Can you image it?

I fucking love this timeline. WWE is about as American an institution as you can get.

…..
I'm about to tear up here, HOW can a Year be so Brilliant after so many years of Darkness
Now we will have Years of Dankness Ahead instead
Oh Fuck this is a Beautiful, Beautiful Time to Be Alive.
I'm going to tell My Grandchildren about 2016, the Wackiest Year in History.
"Our Dream since the fall of Man, We are Reborn."

seems like a good enough reason for me

sup /woo/

This has been the best election year.

FUCKING SAVED

ILY So Much 2016

Strap in lads. The next 8 years are going to be the best years of our lives.

I just realized that Jon Stewart is a big wrestling fan and even showed up on an episode or two. How butt-blasted is he that WWE is now part of Trump's administration?

The Crowd Blew Him The Fuck Out at Summerslam and He Was Brutalised By Styles' Skinhead Axis-Trained Buddies at the same Event.
Good God 2016 just doesn't stop.

Watch more puro you filthy casual.

Best Male Wrestler in The World yes.
Io Shirai is the Best Female Wrestler In The World.
They should have a kid together. Just like how HHH is pushing Nakamura and Asuka together so they can have some Insanely Skilled Child.

Small businesses employ something like 85% of people so, very important position.

I know she ran for I think it was the Senate in CT a couple years ago.

Make Wrestling Great Again

alberto del rio BTFO

nobody is better than AJ at the moment, maybe tanahashi would be at his level but hes pretty banged up after carrying the company for years

that seems kinda low.

Anyone else remember watching a lot of wrestling during the 90's? I remember recording those big events before going to bed. That was around the time (((Goldberg))), D-Generation X, and The Rock were big in the later 90's, if I remember correctly.

(((Goldberg))) just came back there and did the only thing I've admired in his career and pulled the break on Brock's 2 year long boring win streak where he just spammed the same bloody move over and over again

inb4 WWE does a crossover with the gook wrassling show, and the gooks have a man in a frog costume for a wrestler, who then gets Zangief Ultra'd.

New Japan is legitimately the Greatest Sporting Institution in Japan I'd love to see that happen

They did that before… just not on tv…

WEW
That's pretty fuckin' neato.

Jews in wrestling tend to behave themselves. They probably know they'd get fucked over otherwise.

go back to cuckchan with your fapbait

MISS LINDA 2024

young Empress Melania looking damn good.

Yeah, Wrestling is the only "sport" in America that has Miraculously Stayed Largely White.
All heyman did was jew some of his guys out of their shekels a few times, because he knows if he pushes any kind of globalist/multiculturalism shit in Wrestling the Southerners will Beat the absolute shit out of him.

Year of the Fire Monkey just keeps on giving.

Heyman isn't that bad. He's also terrible with finance, which is pretty fucking hilarious considering.

But he's also really smart as a booker if people reign in his more degenerate tendencies. ECW used to have amazing matches even outside the insane barbered wire stuff.

They're the modern version of a traveling circus. It makes more sense if you think of it that way.

Oh I know he's a great booker I was just saying how he had to limit his jewry to stay in the industry. Yeah him being shit with money is pretty damn funny.

I can't take this lads.

Haven't watched in years. What's his list about? Is he heel or face these days?

That was Trish Stratus, and it was only ever shown in the live broadcast because some proto SJWs complained. IIRC he also made her bark for him.

Absolutely 4d chess again. Appoint a woman to cabinent who feminists will whinge about and then ask feminists why they are trying to hold women back

WEW

How about we get one of the top executives, period? Or does she need the female qualifier to be near the top of something?

Want to add in the a bunch of their practices are shady as shit and their product has been on a downslope for several years that even 05/6 TNA could compete with them.

Theyve been buying and reselling their own stocks to artificially inflate their value and it easy to make profit when you dont do half the shit you used to do back then.

I would've have an easier time accepting this if he chose Vince since he went against the US Government and won. Theres a reason why she failed running for office MULTIPLE times.

link pls

Actually, I think it's true that she and Aubrey are the same person.
lol hiffwe
slayer

Also… spunky is the worst mod in the history of imageboards.

Damn Trish Stratus is hot. Almost blew my no fap

If you didn't have Stone Cold as a childhood hero I feel sorry for you.

Jericho is a whiny heel these days, if you upset him in anyway he puts you on his list. It's funnier than it sounds.

Bro, I am 6'11. Andre was my childhood hero

I remember pissing myself laughing at his list of a 1001 moves (900 of which were armbars) that he used to one-up Dean Malenko back in the 90s.

CUCK

holy shit i would cum buckets if hillary's execution by undertaker was streamed live

WHERE TO, HILLARY?

He's sort of the heel that people cheer for though.

YOU'VE DONE IT NOW

YOU'VE GONE AND MADE A BIG MISTAKE

Can we put Steve as the guy in charge against the lying press

stone cold is Holla Forums

Always has been. Smarks have always loved him, even since before Taz broke his neck.

jej

Oh man! If you are from that time then you will love the current Jericho! He and Owens are kinda nostalgic kick back for the early Jericho shenanigans!

WWE kinda got watchable again in this year!
The only thing is missing currently is the Hardy boyz drug trippy shitshow!

Post yfw Trump appears in a WWE narrative as the POTUS in some feud with Putin, Duterte, or Kim Jong-Un.

99.9% of their staff is centralised. Circe de Soleil is an international phenomenon. and I doubt they have that many staff.

Too smart for his own good, wiseass Jericho was always best Jericho. Frankly, I didn't know he had come back. I thought he left again to play music with his Ozzy Osbourne tribute band and never came back.

McMahon sucks. Her 2012 campaign slogan fornSenate was 'vote for Barack Obama (and me!)'

I fucking love Austin.

Was it a sign Holla Forums?

HOLY SHIT HEYMAN WASN'T EVEN TRYING TO HIDE IT!

Mfw Hogan return to WM after the fucking pc culture collapsed

If members of said traveling circus (800) are all millionaires, then yes.

I'm ok

kek

Oh, that would make every day a fucking Hoe-a-day.

re-iterating an old classic…

Why not Musk who's a White South African migrant? We could use musk to pressure Trump into taking in the White South Africans.

if only … then the stain verse would truly be better than the stein verse

Macho Man Randy Savage was mine. OOOOOO YEEEAAAHHHHH.
Stone Cold was a card though, just a little after my time.

If dubs Trump will make Goldberg ambassador to Israel.

Tops Kek every time.

That would require Vince to actually relinquish control of the company so that he could pursue the job, and WWE is Vince's entire life, child, and father. He will not abandon his legacy.

have a webm

Literally the Emperor protects. Jesus I think he is going to personally give a job to every person that he ever had a half-decent working relationship with. I have no problem with that, but it's an interesting insight into his character. He needs people that he thinks might be qualified to replace the washington scum.

You mad Schlomo because Trump is blowing youd feminazi foot soldiers out

I normally don't like women in office but since this position is right in Trump's wheelhouse i think she's not gonna be much more than a mouthpiece.

I thought McMahon was a scumbag who cheated on her taxes or something.

Well news says the same about Trump so decent chance that's bullshit.

Not like the "Small Business Administration" does much anyway. I know it's a long shot but tbh I hope Trump cuts most of these worthless departments.

What the fuck is even happening anymore?

:^)

Doesn't the SBA exist to give loans to Pajeets, niggers, and Muslims?

Seems like it.

WWE went PG because of Linda Mcmahon's failed political run back in 2008.

WINNING
I
N
N
I
N
G

Holy shit bro, reading comprehension. Get some.

It went PC because Benoit choked out his wife.

I bet fucking Mel Gibson is gonna finally start gassing Pedowood kikes this year too, and probably conquer it all.

This cunt.. we need ol stone cold in the burger office somewhere important

I never "understood" professional wrestling until I started coming to Holla Forums. I understand why people like this stuff now.

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that beloved 80s celebrities would come together to save America from Marxists

That nigger

Why can't I hold all of this happening

He has Ben Carson as his token black man. He is covered from racist charges.
Besides you should hire people based on their skills rather than on their color. There are few minority people in the workplace because they are fewer of them in total.
If the left figured this out we'd be golden.

Friendly reminder (for keks): WWE nearly every year stage a Montreal Screwjob in Canada to mock the audience.

Friendly reminder 2: Shawn did nothing wrong, Bret was a cuck

Which is what Bret thinks is happening until HBK steps in at the last second and Vince tells the parliament to ring the goddamn bell.

This, right here.

So what cabinet does Foley get? Assuming he spends the entire time within kayfabe for his Mankind face, and wearing the mask and sock to all public appearances

Naw, son. He's gotta be Cactus Jack and protect the border.

She's also the reason wrestling became tame and "family friendly" for a mere PG rating.
Daily reminder the Attitude Era was best era, televised wrestling started going downhill when they changed from WWF to WWE

Get this poser faggot out of here. John Cena is a cancer upon the wrestling world.

Benoit? Who's Benoit? You must be hallucinating, there is not, was not, and never will be a Chris Benoit in the WWE. :^)*

take a guess, homo

mfw

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
NJPW stopped being good once AJ and Swagamura left

I've seen the clip of this. They just copy him or something? A guy I was talking to said this was worse than being booed in wrestling. Can you give a bit more context?

Merciless.

I do like the idea of him declaring he's going to be lenient in his sentencing, but that Mr. Socko has the final say.

I saw that clip, too. The point the guy was making is that indifference or impatience is far worse for a performer at a wrasslin' gig than hatred. Heat, positive or negative, is preferable to silence. It would have been less embarrassing for Liebowitz to have been booed out of the arena than to be faced with the stony silence and bored sentiment of "can we get on with this, please?" from the crowd.

You are officially not a brother. I'm not checking those dubs.

Jej, how mad are you gonna be when pic related breaks the title record, JACK?

Thanks user! I keke'd

Spotted the mark fag!
Wrestling was always family friendly after Gorgeous George changed the industry! Believe it or not the Attitude Era was pg too just the 90's kids werent spoiled and over-sensitive pricks.

Shitting on Cena while the guy worked his ass off for WWE. You can say anything about the gimmick, but the man is the most honest and loyal hard worker when come to wrestling.

grow out the mark bullshits pal

it was a work, johnny

Say you're a bad guy.
You WANT the crowd to boo you. It means you're doing a good job.
Yes, you can be booed for just sucking, but more often than not that isn't apparent if you're both a bad guy and you suck (see X-Pac for an example).

But Stewart wasn't a bad guy. Worse, he didn't even get booed. He just got no reaction. That's the worst.

Steve was just asking casually and Heyman starts losing his shit
You don't need to try that hard to unmask the jew

It's male soap operas. It's okay to not like it, i sure as fuck don't.

But doesn't stop me from laughing my ass off, media won't stop making fun of trump for this one. Will probably take heat off his other appointments.

I don't know if that number includes their wrestlers who are classified as independent contracters, not actual employees since it means WWE gets to basically control them as if they were employees but also deny shit like health benefits and whatnot. Also when travelling, the wrestlers have to foot the bill for shit like hotel, car rentals and everything else… maybe flights too? So whatever money they make, a lot of it is going to road expenses and considering how often they're putting on shows that shit adds up fast.

I'm not a libtard or anything but the way they treat their talent is really scummy at times.

Trump himself. It was the Wrestlemania with the Umaga/Lashley match where Umaga lost and Vince got his head shaved.

Austin's got a great story about that actually. They're going over the match before the show and Trump just straight up asks him if he can take the Stunner. Trump's people are freaking out and saying he doesn't have to do it and trying to talk him out of it but he's not having it. Trump insists he take the Stunner. In the end, Trump won.

Of course. Because you're not a proper billionaire in wrestling without taking a Stunner. It's a point of pride damn it!

Anyone else find it funny that Umaga is pretty much MAGA?

Okay.
Holla Forums and /wooo/ Crossover Threads have Now Reached Perfection. We can't Beat This.
2016 You're a Blessing.

Noice.

Wrestling is high testosterone and "manly". the feminists have been waging war on men and manliness for awhile. so it's funny as fuck to see wrestlers, who i'm sure are tired of this shit be at the forefront

/thread

>birth of m.O.e
It has been one hell of a year

is this ass canon?

I mean, to be fair, he is a part of the JDF before the fantasy world invades.

Doesn't make it any less of a JDF wankfest, but they try and justify it.

bully buzz cut

The funny thing is it's hard to fuck up a steel frame and spoked wheel bike, but you managed it by doing

ZERO
E
R
O

maintenance. The wobbly chauffeuring is likely just the cranks coming off the spindle, literally just tighten it. Everything else is basic shit you have to take care of with every single bike that exists. Also, clean and lube your shit.

Oh sorry posted in wrong location. Please ignore

yerba mate is new age (usa, i assume)?
wow, you learn something new every day.
water, too, i guess?

Meanwhile the US is already less than 60% white and those Latinos won't stop pouring in, even if Trump builds a wall.

Hope you don't mind Pajeet taking all the jobs with good pay through H1B visas either.

adobe multi patcher

Missouri is the south

Yes, obviously since we get a lot of winter they can be spotty but for the most part I've been really happy with the roads and riding in MN. It is my home after all. The river valleys

don't bother touching the ball with your palm, you can defend the goal using forearm. Look Neuer on youtube

I think you have a point there with the storage. I'll adjust the questionnaire, and keep it in mind as I sort through the data that the first few answers didn't receive that question.

Thanks for responding!

We like to start from scratch
One day Fiji will become as good in football as they are in rugby union

Yes

My fucking sides

Delicious pasta

Did we meme this with The Deplorables meme but we just got the people wrong?

dam he looks sick

You think?

I didnt make the damn thing reddit did I just googled it.

U can't reduce the number of crab keks boyo

and still no vanilla doujins

A4 paper (and other sizes like A6, A7, etc.) has dimensions that are proportional to 1:sqrt(2). There are many origami designs, especially modular ones, that make use of paper with those proportions, often called "silver rectangles" in this context.

Try searching for silver rectangle origami and you should find plenty of interesting designs.

Every modular building has classic faces.

Germans wanted to act like assholes

I thought it was all Vince's and HHH's idea
The more I know about the screwjob, the more confusing it gets

same

The government sends money, thats how…

lol

Rule 14?

We lived on the best continent and we didn't do fucking shit. Ever.

Then you're pretty fucking dumb.

Bad choice. If im not mistaken, she's the one who does not want new talent that was raised by the audience to be stars like Punk, ziggler, Bryan etc.

She has bad jugdement

Because Trump's looking for someone who knows how to handle small business as it grows to head the small business bureau, and McMahon did exactly that.