Nephew of the Adult Swim exec that cancelled world peace is having a meltdown and copying sam hyde, get in here

periscope.tv/w/1BdxYdZwlNBJX

nephew of the Adult Swim exec that cancelled world peace is having a meltdown and copying sam hyde, get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

downloadperiscopevideos.com
youtu.be/QrkgcFmb2PY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is going on here?

Adult Swim exec's nephew got doxxed and bullied by some people on weev's IRC and now hes getting drunk and having a meltdown/impersonating hyde

He's insufferably dull and looks like he's always about to burst into tears.

Let's get him fired for saying nigger

Had to turn it off, his voice and mannerisms are so damn forced.

it's kinda like the liquid chris saga in reverse

His Williamsburg sketch and Ted-X conference made me chuckle but

Yeah, I'm out. He's painful to watch.

He says Sam got cancelled for being too racist.

yea, watch hydewars ep 4, sam says at the end that he got cancelled cause Adult swim is a gay Jewish network. Sam probably joked with this guy and got him pissed. The exec himself was relatively cool with Hyde, this guy laid pressure on him from inside his family tho.

yea he's butthurt and drank half a 1L bottle of vodka 45 mins ago

Why does this faggot love dressing up and wearing makeup?

To make fun of faggots who love dressing up and wearing makeup.

If I didn't believe it before, Sam is 100% Holla Forums

He literally praises Kek in that video.

wew

Sam is a high priest of Kek. He's the closest we've come to making a perfect user in the flesh yet.

I don't know lad, I've thought about dying my hair blonde now :^)

For anybody wanting to save for future keks. White cuck try's to sound like sam hyde but comes off sounding like nigger jamal.

downloadperiscopevideos.com

What a weak faggot.

I like how solemn they are while praising Kek. Very devout. Always had those guys pegged as adept meme magicians.

For now on when ever there is a shooting spree, I will say its Sam Hydes impersonator. A.K.A OG Cock sucking cuck, the blondjecks rhyme killa, uneducated boggy beta buck nigga.

Black "Comedians" are the most racist motherfucker out there. All they do is tell race jokes.

A white guy does it, and its literally hitler. Oy Vey.

Never watched lots of hyde stuff? Anybody got some funny webms of his show?

Accidental sage and question mark

Webm?

I'd start with his youtube channel. Just watch random shit, and get to know Sammy. Move on to Kickstarter TV after that. I'd say as far as WP goes, it's not the funniest thing MDE has done. It's actually more hilarious that MDE got on national television with a show that has a ton of red pills, but I think Sammy's other stuff is better.

Look up "The Pick-up Artists", that's the degenerate cock sucker that Sam is lampooning in that sketch.

This is Sam's most poignant video for the likes of an user. Also check out Ideas Man and College Cunts

make watching this a christmas tradition for your family

He just deleted it. Was anybody able to download it?

Honestly didn't expect him to be as funny as he is. My sides left the earth, thanks anons

When are we getting the uncut World Peace?

oy vey the uncut version with all the swastikas?

No shit. This is why there should be an eceleb/shitpost general sticky instead of the /polmeta/ waste of space. Mods won't even consider it though so it wasn't their idea + they seem to prefer having the catalog filled with anchored threads.

(Checked)
It can't be much of a bigger shoah than the circumcised version.

The context of that pic is a skit making fun of PUA's like Mystery who dress up like fags as some sort of technique to picking up women.

*BLAM BLAM BLAM**
WHERE IS MY MIND

So wAit, is there a recording of this?

Network Executive's Nephew starts Acting eerily similiar to Him
Well done Sam. Well Done Man, that's pretty fucking funny

Whereas you, are such a manly man for being an alcoholic. Keep drinking the fermented Jew that kills brain cells and gives you Cancer, fucking idiot.

does anyone have the link to the Sam Hyde Conspiracy Kit where they talk about 20,000,000 dollars from Kissenger at a Applebees or the Plans for Katrina? Can't find it, fearing (((Adult Swim))) took it down.

Who is Hyde? Why does he go on the shooting sprees?

He's a Big Guy. (4 all of us)
(Inb4 "he's 5'8")

Was getting kiked part of your plan?

Of course!
Joe Rogan refused our offer in favour of yours! We had to find out what he told you!

youtu.be/QrkgcFmb2PY

Yeah, let's just eat our Doritos and drink Mtn Dew and watch the funnyman on teevee!! so le redpilled! Whoops there's another car commercial, I guess I better go buy that car to live the nice lifestyle they advertised!

You're a whore.

Enjoy this rare picture comrade

Exactly, fellow Holla Forumsack we must seize the means of production!

Jokes on you, I'm drinking pepsi

Kill yourself you fucking pedo

This seems a very strong potentiality.

I'm watching anime right now baybee and chugging down a pepsi while eating KFC. Jeez user, you seem a little booty blasted.

But did you get mashed potatoes and gravy?

Yeah but I put it on my Zinger Deluce, that way it's like double the carbs. Gotta carbo load, that's what /fit/ said, so i try to atleast triple my carbs daily. It's helped bulking a lot and sure beats exercise

I cannot wait for our robot overlords to take over KFC as well, those dense fucking niggers managed to fuck up a Go Cup I got for my mother. Open the goddamn thing and there's a sandwich inside instead of tendies. Niggers fail in the most extreme ways. I hope the motherfucking place has an unfortunate grease fire.

He browses here

YES. This needs to be the next meme.

gg no re lmao

The kikes have no idea what they've unleashed.

Is it true Tim and Eric were the driving force behind getting World Peace canceled?

Tim Heidecker pushed it really hard. I don't know if Eric Wareheim had anything to do with it. Brett Gelman's coked-up carcass was involved too.

What are you blathering about? Point was DICKHEAD that a thread for discussing topics like Sam, infowhores, dickie etc would clean up the catalog and allow more attention for your it's spr serous guize threads about twatter lolcows and paganism in the woods. Pull your head out of your ass, faggot.

did anybody capture video of it?

Have you heard Tim's Song?
Sadly I can't post it because someone else did.

Here's a youtube link, sorry best I can do with the circumstances but listen to it and you tell me these mega kikes who want to "increase our sensitivity" (Eric said this) and write shit like this wouldn't get triggered.

(Not a link to his channel btw)

+1 upboat

Is there evidence of Heidecker campaigning to pull the show?

I'd like to know this too. everyone is saying its Tim but I havent really seen anything to back up that claim.

I imagine Mike Lazzo had to do this begrudgingly. He's kept AS decidedly un-cucked, but some of his comments on Reddit give me the feeling he knows he's walking a very fine line. He's become increasingly aware that many critics/internet loudmouths fully subscribe to the idea that "It's okay when Eric Andre does it cause he's black and Jewish," and that any logic he offers will fall on deaf, and angry, ears. Kudos to him for being brave enough to air it, though, and be unashamed for trying to promote some degree of balance.
On a side note, the last time EssJayDubs got this pissy about racist programming on AS, it was the Boondocks; a show that dared to say black Americans might need to take some responsibility for their own role in keeping the white man on top.