Jews at it again. "White" Professor Calls All White People To Mass Suicide Over Slavery

How many examples is it going to take before more recognize jews war against Whites?

archive.is/je8Jh

Other urls found in this thread:

itself.wordpress.com/author/akotsko/
shimer.edu/about/our-leadership/office-of-the-president.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well then let's see what she thinks about whether we shouldn't be gassing the kikes for their role in slavery.

Pity, Kotsko's tweets are protected.

1427 W Summerdale Ave Apt 1b
Chicago IL 60640

itself.wordpress.com/author/akotsko/

Contact President Susan Henking: [email protected]/* */
312-235-3544
shimer.edu/about/our-leadership/office-of-the-president.php

kike has an lazy eye lol

This was Current Year, kikes are give up the white identity now in Current Year +1

Someone tell this (((white man))) that he should go first to show us how it's done.

There's a small, dark part of me that thinks it would be hilarious if we all just disappeared and left these fuckers to fight it out among themselves. The biggest downside to this is that we probably wouldn't be able to watch them all devour each other.

We should honestly be encouraging this shit, between the kikes and niggers and spics. Problem is most of this shit is retained in leftist media, cities, and on college campuses so most of the white population is insulated from this except whenever the (((MSM))) starts participating as well. The more and more Whites are exposed to this the better, because they'll see exactly just what's going on then and how widespread it is. That it isn't just a couple of loons sitting on their computer and saying this but all the shitskins, kikes, and cucks.

Nothing is more redpilling than an existential threat. The more and more they see that their country and it's people are screaming and demanding their exile and death the more they'll see that this isn't just a couple of nogs and cucks saying cracker at the bar and giggling. They'll see the level of animosity and hate that's being directed at them and that everything they're saying they absolutely mean and if they had the power they'd make all this shit they jerk themselves off to they would enact em in a minute.

We need to encourage this shit to go completely mainstream, so far the only shit in the mainstream is muh racism and muh nazi klansmen lynchers so if they decided to go full blue pill it'd do a lot to wake people the fuck up. Nothing is more sobering and capable of waking up even the most ignorant and naive person than realizing there are millions and millions of "people" out there who have more hate and malevolent feeling than you could possibly ever fucking imagine in your darkest dreams just for existing. That the ones who scream about racism and tolerance are the most hateful and intolerant people to have ever existed. Something we're all very well familiar with but most normalfags aren't. Get this shit in their faces, barrage them with leftshit media, propaganda, curriculum, tweets, posts, you fucking name it. That naivety and apathy will go away really goddamn quick

Hey I remember this fella, we had a run in with him about 18 months back. You all tried to get him fired over something.

At least my internal chronoception is in top shape.

That's what space colonization is for m8

Of course, Mr. Kotsko is a lazy thinker like all of those Leftists.
But, according to his logic, he needs to be the role model to commit suicide as soon as possible. Every breath he takes and every second that passes he's still alive, he benefits from slavery and the subordination of other races. Kotsko must choose the quickest method of killing himself, lest he is complicit of his racial crime any longer

Too bad it was mostly Jews that were slaveowners and slaveship owners.

Not this time, Mr. Shekelbergensteinowitz!

This guy is a total joke, a "religious scholar" so this faggot earned a phd in Jewish fairy tales. Also Shimer college has only 97 students and just 12 staff positions. To call it a university is ridiculous .

Stop giving these shits a platform.

We've come so far, haven't we?

Yeah, except there's no way in fuck they'd let us just take off without endlessly whingeing about it and, eventually, sabotaging the launch.

Does he think working class whites are going to listen to him?

Hol up

Shouldn't it be the kikes gassing themselves over slavery since they started it?

maybe it'd help if you screencapped and compiled them

Wow, in some countries encouraging people to commit suicide via the internet is illegal.
I'm not saying it should be (kys) but it's pretty interesting for this sort of thing to come out of the same quadrant that generally encourages everyone to make sure everyone else is feeling safe and happy and secure.
There's probably a few suicidal white kids who read this and though "fuck man, he's right, I really should just finally do it."
What an asshole.

THIS.

I'm surprised no one has posted this vid yet. Makes more sense as time goes on.

I thought that was what we were going to do: remove kebab, kike, nigger, etc from white countries and shove them all into their own countries. Then possibly nuke them.

Sometimes I wonder if there really is a worldwide Jewish conspiracy to elevate themselves to a ruling status while eliminating white gentiles.

blacks had slaves too though. and moslems too. in fact blacks and moslems still own slaves today.

The pizza place is just a place where parents can bring their kids to market them.