What did he exactly mean by this, my fellow african brethren?

what did he exactly mean by this, my fellow african brethren?

Reminder that Disney hires Poo in the Loos to shill their products on imageboards.

Storming Trooper lives matter, unless they disagree with me.

Reminder that Disney pays Poo in the Loos to shill their products on imageboards. With every new article, video, or picture, we get a new thread.

Funny, since the more they show me of this movie the less I want to see it.

try harder than that, famalamadingdong.

They want us to get angry and discuss it so they can get those good goy shekels from the anti-white mongrel hordes.

I get it, it's fiction alright.

God she's ugly…

I fail to see how her inclusion will get those chinese yuans. She doesn't look attractive and there seems to be hints of a romance between her and Boyega, which definitely will piss off the chinese.

A studio receives the chinese investment and in exchange they add an asian character or they shoot a couple of scenes in China. They did this in several movies like Age of Ultron (the asian doctor) and one of the Transformers movies.

Surely the negro must be mistaken

I'm still amazed how they found a chick that much shorter than he is.

women are on average much shorter than men.

Do they even try to explain it through lore why are suddenly so many species of humans running around, instead of the typical ayys?
You know exactly from where the people in the original group come from. Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Alderan. With the exception of the smuggler which is logical.
Now you've got some mystery meat that is just *there*.
I fucking hate jew jew. Unimaginative kike. Why are any races except European one incapable of using their imagination?

meant for

it's honestly unimmersive as fuck to expect there to be a perfect 2017 representation a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. where are all the main characters that are aliens?

think about it, finn was literally a slave breaking free of his white masters in tfa. he's supposed to represent conscious thought in a blind world, yet the minute he becomes free, he goes right to basic instincts and descends to their level of mindlessly killing those in front of him. not only that, but given ooga booga boyega's recent shenanigans about lotr and got not having enough blacks (implying blacks in europe were a thing) because he read some we wuz kangs and revisionist history, or saw that black lancelot show, goes to show what a pawn he is.

The safety and diversity council at Poogle

iirc chris avellone wrote a story about future humans on a noah's ark type of mission going through a wormhole and ending up in the star wars galaxy, only it was modified to not be a star wars story because they had lost rights during production or something.

I thought Boyega was going to get
BEANED
?

This is supposedly happening in a galaxy far far away.
What does that have to do with current cultural marxism or the special snowflake status?
The basic of fantasy and sci fi is to decouple you from current state of the world. Now they have to shove their ideology in every orifice they can think of.
These damn parasites can't even leave us alone in our scifius.
Makes me damn mad.

I wonder how they covered those 20 000 years and the whole Rakata thing.

*interstellar

calm down indian Dennis

Beaned?

Is this from the new Star Wars? It looks like photoshop or a cheap fan-film.

Also the girl is uglier than Rey.

If they wanted to put an Asian in their movie, why didn't they get one that doesn't look like a pig?

Isn't the First Order supposed to be full of nothing but evil white men? How do they think they can go undercover? It's like rogue one, a womenlet and an unshaven spic trying to pass as imperial officers.

the book was written back in like 2005

no, that's the empire. the first order is inclusive to all humans. they're telling you the literal nazis are better than the british/american empire because they include poc.

remember, being too pretty is triggering, everyone needs to be ugly to be representative.

That helmet guy looks like a larper having a hissy fit. What happened to the camera direction?

i hate this movie but the sound effects playing through my headphones are fucking tight as shit.

You can thank Ben Burtt for this. Aside from TR8-T0R and Chewy going full Klingon he is the only saving grace in this shit show.

He IS supposed to look like a larper having a hissy fit. Kylo Ren confirmed for best character. The internet told me so.

What, a floor sweeper?

please don't talk shit about my horrible movie g-goyim!

O.M.G.
or.. the reason why noone posts anything when something new comes out is because THERE'S NOTHING NEW THAT'S COME OUT!

/r/ing the picture of the leaks from that user which detail the plot of the new movie, including the pogos and the monster. There was a picture included on set of what looked like the monster on some rocks. I thought I saved it.

see

Jenny has a cameo?

kek

So Disney saw RLM's Rogue One video.

and? there was no interracial romance, so of course mike thought it was trash.

Still nowhere near as bad as having random niggers and asians as background extras in all of the Lake-Town scenes from the Hobbit films. Beyond being blatant current year pandering it makes absolutely no in-universe sense at all and completely stands out.

That asian bitch is one goofy looking cunt.

Guess the Empire New Order's fallen on hard times, forcing them to accept niggers and pudgy-looking female gooks in their ranks…

wew