Holla Forums triggered by video making fun of them

8ch.net/pol/res/7044906.html title says all honestly.

hahaha, they're a bunch of idiots

I guess free speech ain't good when it's someone taking the pissing out of you.

These niggers are crazy

nigger

What the fuck.

Watching the replies in the thread is funny, but in all seriousness it's actually fucking terrifying that people this stupid exist in the human race

As if people who actually read books won't spot it the moment it happens.

Come one, the fans of U2 proved there was idiocy to be terrified of long before a board of 3k autistic virgins.

It's like you think that's anything is anything other than a shitpost thread

this is pathetic. I rip on this board a lot for not reading, but Holla Forums makes y'all look like god damn Renaissance men

Literally all they can do is strawman.

Almost as scary as people who think biology is a spook because some guy with no education in biology said so.

IS THIS ALLOWED? I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW THOSE MARXIST JEWS ARE HURTING MY FEELING :^(

Get your hate speech off YouTube disgusting leftists reeeeee

I bet the video maker is actually the OP of this Holla Forums thread as well.

yea probably. it's not even a good or particularly subversive video but i like how much it's getting to them

is Holla Forums just tsundere to us because they know we're right?

they're still fucking getting baited, kek

Jesus the petty shit in that thread, especially

So yeah, I guess I deconstructed their race bullshit to the point that their last 30 posts are about "how good the free market is" and "how the labor theory of value is wrong and that chinese children are not being exploited at all" and other classcucked capitalist apologistic shit.
gonna go to sleep now.

Yeah totally deconstructed.

I lost it when I saw that

I love how they are permanently angry at everything and everyone who pokes their little bubble.

This is what happens when you are a Neet with too much time on your hands.

Spending .5 seconds in that (or any other) thread should burst the bubble of anyone that thinks they could be led to our side if only we were nicer to them.

They are addicted to the taste of their ideological trash. Mass executions of Holla Forumstards is not an option: it's a necessity.

OOOOOOO boi.

makes a prtty dank avatar tbh