Since this board is basically Holla Forums now with no filter thanks to mods, someone explain this to me

since this board is basically Holla Forums now with no filter thanks to mods, someone explain this to me
youtube.com/watch?v=TrS0uNBuG9c
starts 3:29
the "I'm writing a letter" "says you" part fuck who would write a joke that complicated

also thanks BASED mods :D :D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o_nfdzMhmrA
youtube.com/watch?v=fyVz5vgqBhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The further away we get from the current year, the more he will fall apart. It requires only time.

just watching now and it's honestly not as bad as the trash from huim I've seen before. So far no food jokes and he brings up that Kim Jong Un's afraid of getting murdered after scaling back his defence programs like Gaddafi, I don't think even most of Holla Forums redditors knows that redpill

The jokes themselves don't matter.
What matters is that they're convoluted and non-sequiturs. The abstract nature of them requiring you to think combined with the audience laughing causing kind of herd mentality effect results in you not thinking about his arguments rationally if at all upon casual viewing.

Embed related is a fantastic example of how different the theme of Last Week Tonight is when you remove the jokes.

And yet none of you fags complaining actually try creating threads about television and movies besides cuck of thrones

no I'm not autistic enough to start my own board. I have started using 4chan's Holla Forums more than here though, this place is so shit from mods not cutting down on faggots that it's honestly worse. Holla Forums two years ago was perfect.

kek didn't read your post. I try posting here about films but it gets drowned out by Holla Forums threads and people baiting as Holla Forums ust to get Holla Forums discussion about the BASED president

8ch's biggest board is Holla Forums. It's natural for a lot of users to be mainly from there. What's really bringing down the quality of other boards, is people like you, Holla Forums, and the bastion of retards from various other sites who are butthurt at evil internet naaahtzees.
Look at this fucking shit. Now you know where the reddit-tier faggots are coming from.

webm it faggot

you're retarded. Everyone who comes here is racist. I just hate half the threads not being about films instead being about some eceleb. Ironically I'm closer to /pol that you'll ever be you newfag fucking faggot.

Cry about it, fag.

holy fuck how do leftycucks never get tired of it?

BASED man has his say on the racisr drumpftards at Charlottesville.

I bet all the films you like are reddit trash.

test me you fucking faggot

I don't know when it went to shit. Maybe 1 year ago? It was a sudden increase in te number of threads and suddenly 95% of threads were people desperately trying to meme. That's when Holla Forums became shit. I'm not good with time.

It went to shit this year, last year was fine. The shitposting and memes had better quality.

What are Star Wars: Episodes I, II, & III?

absolument incroyable
*don't test me please I'll get the answer wrong ;__;*

test

Brilliant. Now I can't tell.

Wew i thought that CYman was /ourguy/ what a 2faced traitor

reminds me of this scene from the emoji movie starting at 1:36
youtu.be/o_nfdzMhmrA

Liberal political humor involves setting up straw men to knock down, there's not much else to it.

what the fuck is this? Looks like a crippled MK14.

Ok maybe this is a more realistic image to use.

Actually forget what I said, is that a ejection port below the barrel?

Even though Oliver is a liberal and makes the stupid "current year" bs, you have to admit, he's still funny.

If only he was unbiased.

So does ours

Name one time he's been funny.

thatcher of the rye
youtube.com/watch?v=fyVz5vgqBhE
(16:06)

I've only watched a couple episodes of the show but that seems like a normal segment to me. I guess if you don't think the jokes are funny then they just kind of fade into the background.

And as an aside, I think the CIA should be exploring the possibility of hacking into cars. Are there retards that actually think they shouldn't?

This thread is about a TV show.

A pun?

The way people have been doing it here involves caricatures based on what a person has actually done rather than what the delusional individual like Oliver has imagined.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The problem was that tv mods did nothing to stop leftypol from shitting up the board with their bad donald meme attempts and then it delved into a shitfest from there. At first it was two posters posting some of the lamest shit ever, then bbc leftypol worshippers, now it is fucking everywhere. Try /film/ or /television/.

Holla Forums mods brought this shit to its current state with GOT and fucking massie worshipping quasimodo worshippers, then queen of tv faggots and etc.

John Oliver's jokes are supposed to be nonsensical, they're a delivery vehicle for the social conditioning of the fake audience response to what he says.

sorry Holla Forums, this board isnt your subreddit

scoot back to your hugbox child

aww, lil' drumpfkins getting triggered over someone calling there le Based god emperor mean names ;(

lol my colleague anchored your thread, just saying
ROFL LMAO LOL

Horsey is such a fucking bad artist, all his comics are the same thing.