So what exactly are the arguments against capitalism, and why it will inevitably fail or collapse on its own...

So what exactly are the arguments against capitalism, and why it will inevitably fail or collapse on its own? It seems all I read about is that it exploits the working class to sell their labour short, but where are the non-moral arguments?

Other urls found in this thread:

reality.gn.apc.org/econ/Zachariah_AverageProfitRate_v7.pdf
youtu.be/sIlNIVXpIns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mark predicted the rate of profit would fall. It didn't. Lefty cucks have been practicing mental gymnastics ever since.

The collapse of capitalism is always right around the corner just like how the return of Jesus is always thirty years away.

Capitalism collapsing on its own is a misunderstanding like all deterministic readings of Marx.

However the main reasons why capitalism is unstable and creates the circumstances for its overthrow by the proletariat are the following:

Production expands indefinitely, markets are limited.

Porky is forced to implement new technology due to competition, unemployment and thus unsatisfied population rise.

Marx wasn't moralizing when he pointed out the exploitative nature of profit. It's a material fact and it's in the self interest of all workers to change it.

what do you mean markets are limited?

Jesus christ mate this is literally what Marx was all about. Read some of his books, you have over one hundret years of Marxism as material.

It did.
reality.gn.apc.org/econ/Zachariah_AverageProfitRate_v7.pdf

It's not a moral judgment it's what actually happens.

Further automation is inevitable.

Capitalism places wealth in the hands of fewer and fewer people.

At some point, so few people own means own automated means of production that nobody has a job to by the products created by these.

This is true because economies of scale lead to monopolies and so capital power will always centralise.

Mass unemployment+starvation will always equal collapse unless protests are crushed.

This is where you get fascism, which essentially 'saves' capitalism through violence while placing a band aid on it through social programs. Social democracy is the subtle version of this.

Simply because everything changes. Feudalism overtook chattel slavery in the former Roman territories, then capitalism overtook fedualism. Each change in the economic system brought about a change in the social system. You can't change the base and not effect the superstructure of society. Logically, there has to be something after capitalism, reactionaries just never have any idea what.

No, instead it all went to the oligarchy.

Also,

This

I have been reading about marxism, I just finished reading part of a volume from Lenin. I guess I didn't read enough, as I only understood one of hiss arguments.

The model cannot sustain because it is not cyclical, both parties cannot benefit, there is an imbalance. What it creates is a market where you are either accumulating money, or losing it. This is what will eventually lead to the disappearance of the middle class, the collapse of capitalism, and the resurrection of a rudimentary economy based on trading of goods and services and the disappearance of consumerism.

I just started with the rudimentary sources in this image, and I'm working my way through.

The world has a finite size.

look at my chart

youtu.be/sIlNIVXpIns

Yes, it did. Marx was concerned with general rules, not what happens in one specific industry.

You know Lenin wasn't Marx, right?

I know, but he still references him a lot, and those essays I read are entirely about him and his philosophy.

Gotta a source to go with that infographic?