Everything WikiLeaks has ever published was already publicly available information

Hear me out

If PizzaGate is all confirmation bias, does that mean everything WikiLeaks has ever published is believed to be true because of confirmation bias? Do they manufacture a web of confirmation bias prone evidence to fuel crowd sourced investigations.

If we follow that to its logical conclusion, the people who fervently believe PizzaGate is real actually have an extreme case of confirmation bias. They are unable to determine what true information is anymore. The facts tell them nothing. They could be showered in true authentic information that none of its real and it would not convince them otherwise.

To be honest, a lot of WikiLeaks information can be easily fabricated. For example, half the emails are journos getting their articles approved by the clinton campaign. All wikileaks has to do is take the text of the real articles, insert it into an email, fabricate an artificial conversation approving it.

It would also make sense that Clinton Foundation Generals were the instrumental for the forged emails. If those crowd sourced investigations got confirmed by WikiLeaks after the fact, we need to scrutinize what they are doing.

No, they publish documents.
Pizzagate is a circlejerk.

How much of what CFG found was confirmed by WikiLeaks publications?

Go ahead and shower us then, faggot, we'll wait.

This is retardation. No one has ever claimed that the wikileaks publications were forgeries, not even those implicated in them or from whom they were hacked.
And nothing of the FUD you're seeding follows logically from people reading too much into pizzamails.

What was Clinton Foundation General used for? Where did all of that information go?

Like all political foundations: bribery and tax evasion.

i guess you could call what they do like that

No, faggot OP is suggesting that the generals were used to fabricate the mails, because he's a cock-mongling flaming sodomite.

Discussing the CF

Archives, anons infographic folders and scrapers

If I was going to construct a massive cache of emails to trick people into investigating a completely fabricated narrative, I would take all the information from Clinton Foundation General investigations and turn them into emails to release later.

Think about how you would go about fabricating email evidence to slander corporate CEOs or leaders of other countries. These crowd sourced investigations are another method for regime change. Look at South Korea, all their evidence was found by crowd sourced investigation and all of it is circumstantial

But no one did, roachman.
For what purpose?
Has anyone implicated in any wikileak ever denied that the leaks were real?

Good question, lets consider what would happen if someone were to challenge the emails, like Donna Brazile. You and I both know Donna Brazile received way more than one or two debate questions. In order to prove WikiLeaks false, Donna Brazile would have to tell the truth about receiving all of the debate questions. All the emails put the targets in this position and even if it was actually fake, they would have to disprove every single one.

It isn't, so the rest of your post is worthless.

they'd just say "those aren't my mails, they made them up", like you're doing.
That's a complete non-sequitur. Why would she?
Look, I've entertained you a bit, but you're not just any old faggot, you're a sophist on commission. Just do all the smack you bought with your payment and croak.

You have tunnel vision with this stuff, if all this evidence leads to a particular answer, are there any facts to challenge that assertion?

Read into confirmation bias, evidence looks indistinguishable from the real deal.

That post made no sense.
There's literally nothing to suggest the leaks are bogus. You're tying yourself in knots to try and create FUD around them and failing miserably.

Look, I'm asking you to simply challenge the way you have been thinking for the past couple months.

I'm not saying all of it is fake, I'm questioning it because its too good to be true. I want facts that challenge its legitimacy

Wikileaks was pushing out information before the Clinton server leaks.

Checkmate.

I've been thinking logically and based on facts. Why would I challenge that with your manipulative "imagine it's all fake" shtick?
Then go dig for facts instead of making a shit thread with a lie for a title and filled with babby's first mindgames.

Jesus fucking christ are we still dealing with shills trying to convince us wikileaks is disinfo? WE CAN DKIM VERIFY THE DNC/PODESTA EMAILS. No questions, full stop. Pizzagate is just a (dwindling) theory about the obviously fucking coded language in the podesta emails. Hankerchief with pizza-related map? Yeah - totally normal language.

It's easier to get massess to obey unquestionbly by scaring them witless over foreign threat.