Is it just me, or does Tartakovsky have a liking for using huge, tall cylindrical helmets/hats as a design element?

Is it just me, or does Tartakovsky have a liking for using huge, tall cylindrical helmets/hats as a design element?

Mojo is Craig McKraken.

Tartakovsky did work on Powerpuff Girls a lot

>>>/jojo/

Nothing wrong with jojo mate.

Successful bait is successful.

Wrong board.

Please user, redirect me to another dead board.

Please understand, since Jojo is neither Moe or happens in a Japanese Highschool /a/ does not like us!

But the very first episodes have a Japanese high school in part 3.

That's tough. You have my sympathies. Maybe you should make an alternative board, there are obviously a lot of people unhappy with the way /a/ is run.

not an /a/fag here, but - it's been tried. But board-splits turn into disasters 90% of the time. It's hard to turn people to your side, so a newly born board ends up having 20% of the population. Those refugees run out of topics to talk very fast, and most of them are too proud to crosspost with the mother-board, so the sum traffic of both boards is lower than the traffic of the original board. Almost all splits end up like that. I think the only alternative board to hold strong is Holla Forums, and we all know what a mess Holla Forums is.

JoJo is allowed due to it being on Toonami.
Even then, the guy who posted a JoJo image while contributing on topic is in the right. There's no rule against posting an image that doesn't have to do with the thread or board topic.
Do you want to outlaw all images that aren't from a comic or cartoon?

The only person who has any legitimate reason for being deleted is you, for derailing the thread due to not liking an image someone posted.

On-topic:
Genndy recycles his designs a lot. The hairstyle used on Ashi in SJ S5 is the same as the one on Ilana(?) from Symbionic Titan and was also used in the SJ episode The Flying Prince and Princess.

Funnily enough, the plot for The Flying Prince and Princess is pretty much the first episode of Sym Bionic Titan, almost exactly.

I want animefags to stop pushing their shit on to other boards, especially this one. We don't try to shoehorn western comics & cartoons into /a/.

what we should do is have one big board merge, putting /a/, Holla Forums and Holla Forums in one place. Sure, the communities fucking hate each other, but that hate will only lead to increased traffic and lowing the hugboxness and echochamberness of the boards

/a/ only likes moe (best girl shit) type content and Holla Forums has a very different cultureā€¦ it would be a giant disaster

We don't shitpost Holla Forums on /a/, but to be fair to JoJo posters, they get banned from /a/, despite being an anime.
Anyways, the mods here are soft on anime, so unless they shape up or are replaced, Jojo posters won't be banned.

That's retarded, if we're willing to butcher communities we should divide it by medium, so animation on one board and then comics/manga plus manwha(which technically isn't allowed anywhere right now) on another. I don't know why you think increased traffic is a good thing, faster boards tend to go to shit far easier.

Hi Holla Forums

No they don't, unless they shitpost, threads about the anime where allowed while another thread dedicated to the mange was also allowed, basically two simultaneous threads. Of course now that the anime is over, there is no more thread dedicated to the anime ,and there is still a thread dedicated to the latest chapter of Part 8 >>>/a/667059

I hope you're right, I hope no one's retarded enough to actually think that's a good idea.

Whait a minute, you mean, like, refugees?

I hate /mai/ more than /a/ and their hate for cartoon characters and underage characters in general, they dont ban their Touhou clique users due to the "1000 years old loli" bullshit!

Repeat after me: Elementary/Middle schoolers are sexy!

If you're that assblasted over an anime react pic or related to JoJo, then fuck off to cuchchan or reddit.

As if we needed more proof that anime posters cannot be tolerated, this thread is it.

Not really.
Some user posted on-topic with a JoJo picture, and some assblasted nigger in the vein of PGA sperged out about him destroying the board.

I don't know why posting a picture that isn't on-topic while the text is relevant is bad, so have some anime pictures to make you happy.
I actually hate 95% of anime purely because of /a/'s shittery without even watching them, but you're being ridiculous if people can't post anime pictures.

Unfortunately, in the west there is a ton of animation based on comics, and in the east, nearly all animation is based on comics or novels.
Those. You could theoretically pull comics from cartoons, but not manga from anime.

Anime stopped being mostly manga adaptations like 7 years ago, now it's almost entirely original haremshit or LNs. And if you divided them people might stop being secondary scum and read the god damn manga for JoJo or whatever.

I've seen more posters on Holla Forums talking about the manga and not the anme than I have on /a/, tbh.

Fucking newf-

And?
If it bothers you so much, go to Holla Forums and find Powergirl Autist. I'm sure you too will be great friends talking all about how Jojo ruined Holla Forums despite there being no opposition to Jojo discussion in the Adventure Time general for almost a year before he appeared. Anime should be discussed on /a/, but Jojo legitimately did not break any rules. They stayed in their threads and caused little ruckus, Beyonder gave them his OK. Shit didn't start happening until one butt blasted tripfag decided to delete the board because he failed at story timing Power Girl. Did the Jojofags hack Beyonder's shit? Did the Jojofags delegate the board? Did anyone have any problem with Jojo before the summer of 2016, when Highjinx (/cow/boys honor his sperginess by using his true name.) started his asshurt crusade?
The problem was that in making it clear that they wouldn't negotiate with terrorists, the Jojofags inadvertently opened the door for waifufags and shitposters. From October of 2015 to July of 2016, Adventure Time/Jojo threads were held on Holla Forums with little to no complaint, what changed in the intervening ten months? Besides a truly epic lolcow tripfag declaring anti-anime jihad and then fizziling out.

*delete*

Jojofags proved their shit-taste when they started saying crap like the new anime being better than the manga and OVAs, you tasteless newfags are tainting a once proud fandom.

You know nothing of my opinions, I seem to recall the manga being discussed quite frequently in those threads. Perhaps your memory is bad and you do not remember back to April of last year? Or maybe you, sir, are the newfag who cannot crawl through the archive of these threads and produce a shred of evidence to back up your assertions?

I've seen more people on Holla Forums talk about the manga than on /a/.

No one even archives these threads anymore. No one even bothered to archive our last major Samurai Jack thread.

Or maybe you should just go to /a/.

what changed that such talk was tolerated a year ago and completely verboten now?
I have the go ahead from the board owner to discuss Jojo in the confines of Holla Forums.
As has been said multiple times, I would rather discuss such things here than back in the /a/uthoritarian state.
as said before, no one had a beef with Jojo threads until PGA had his sperg out. So no, unless a janitor says that my content is not to be discussed on this board, I will go with Beyonder's initial judgement on the matter.
Also, if reaction images cause you butt hurt, there is a site called Reddit that should be right up your alley. They don't have images at all.

Someone decided to be sensitive and start crying "no stop or else I'll sage my post at you!"