What franchise in Marvel's comics you think is the most damaging? How would you fix it?

In your opinion what franchise of comic books are/is the most damaging to the Marvel Comic Brand.

for example I think the Spiderman franchise right now, (by saying that I mean everything with Spider- in it's name or uses the Spider- brand)

For me it's a lack of emotional and thematic consistency.
Like how they shove the Gwen Stacy character into everything. Spider-Gwen, Gwenpool, Clone/but not really a clone Gwen, etc…
Her death was suppose to be on the level of Uncle Ben level of meaning for Peter and now they just shove her everywhere without purpose.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150909164545/http://www.lamerciepark.com/comics/panther/
limbero.org/jl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this a trick question?
Pic related.

Iron Man. It's nothing more than Bendis's dream of being a black woman.

Fix

What about the Iron Doom though? He's under the Iron man franchise now.

you fix it by having them raped and murdered and then thrown in an oven

No one franchise is really responsible for the situation Marvel's in right now. They're more like casualties considering Marvel is trying to have its cake and eat it by both hyping up the comics while also cannibalizing every memorable aspect of them. Now if you asked which one is the most stagnant, you'd be onto something….

Fixing Marvel would be hard though, because a lot of its problems lie in the fact that it's still being run like the company is still in its bankruptcy days.

Well stagnation is a problem as well. What comic do you think is a main carrier of this?

For me in the stagnation department it is the fucking Xmen.They can never decide if they are going to get rid of them, oppress them, or just have them be regular superheroes.

The problem is that practically none of them are superhero books. They aren't about fighting bad guys or saving the day. They aren't about high stakes confrontations or dangerous missions. Most of that stuff is brushed under the rug or resolved in a couple of panels.

Instead, they are written like teen dramas. The focus is entirely on the emotions and mundane retard problems of boring, unsympathetic characters, that happen to be spiced up with robots and aliens and shit.

Is Moon Girl really about saving the day? No. It's about some whiny little nigglet insisting she's the best at everything while starting shit with every adult.

Is Ms Muslim and Champions about saving the world? Nope. It's about a narcissistic band of faggots trying to run a PR campaign for themselves, and defend their brand.

America? It's about going to college and dealing MUH DEAD MOMS.

Iron Negress? Does she even have any villains? Is there anything resembling a plot here? Nevermind that the titular character has no personality beyond "SASSY BLACK GIRL!".. But what the fuck is she doing? She has no motivation to even be a superhero and she just launched herself into the position of an A-Lister just because…?

Chink Hulk may as well just be a background character, because all he ever does is show up in other people's books to start shit and then get talked down to. He doesn't even live up to his status as one of the smartest people on the planet.

american superhero comics are inherently shit, they can't be fixed

Not bad, but I don't think she should be a hero. I think Ironheart is a great name for a villain and if Marvel had any balls (they don't) that's exactly what she'd become. Hell, she started being a super buy stealing shit.
I'd make her someone who thinks that because she had a slightly rough start in life that the world owes her and if they won't give her what she wants, she's gonna take it. She'd be a subtle shot at Yale nigglets types screaming about Halloween costumes, but more importantly she'd be a walking reminder of Tony's failures to help his friends and people who counted on him, like Rhodey. She's something he could have become if he didn't have people in his life grounding him. He'd want to save her, but she'd be too far gone to help.

Doom just goes back to being Doom. Trying to be Iron Man is beneath him. He's just there so Marvel can use him in a way that Fox can't. This is the second great villain Bendis crammed into an Iron Man suit and erased all the great things about them.

Can you not do this in every thread?

He's right though. Capeshit is cancer.

The Big Two have been doomed to be complete garbage for like 15 years now, if that's what you mean, but the genre is still capable of producing a few good books every now and then.

That very concept destroyed Doom's character. Apparently he "realized he was doing the wrong thing" which isn't something Doom should ever think, and isn't something he should give a fuck about even if he did.

The X-Men have the same problem Spidey has: Marvel is hell bent on keeping them developmentally inert. The inconsistency on the mutant problem is just a symptom.

To be fair, they've always been that way. The issue for the diversity characters in particular is that they're teen dramas with no fucking stakes. There's no incentive to follow them when they're written with kid gloves. Kamala and Hulk Cho had potential that was squandered when Marvel decided to whore out the former and fuck over the latter by killing Banner and derailing his book.

Personally, I'mm surprised nobody brought up War Machine's niece. I know she was mentioned here before but you could have her take up the mantle of War Machine after the death of her uncle since she has worked on his armor before. If you're going to rip off Steel might as well go all the way.

I just read that on /storytime/ God that was good. Thank you guys for introducing me to that.

Even if she turned into SJW shit, at least she'd be a better fit in the MU than Riri, who comes out of nowhere.

Speaking of random characters that take up another one's mantle, I remember reading Christopher's Priest run on the Black Panther and at one point a mulatto cop takes up the mantle of the Black Panther. It always seemed out of place since he has nothing to do with the character. Granted people in the comic gave him shit for taking up the mantle and is better handled than most stuff these days but still, makes me wonder if Priest was forced to include him in there by editorial or something.

What, really? You know Tchalla has an entire family of crazy badasses who would be in line to take the Panther mantle after him, and would certainly go after a fake Panther like honey badgers on a doughboy?

Yeah, in fact people gave the mulatto cop shit for it. But later on Tchalla used him for some thing he was trying to do with Tork and Tchalla went back to being Black Panther while mulatto cop got some consolation role or something.

So this is your new market research eh marvel kun?

Well apparently they cared enough to pander to SJW's.

I'm glad more and more people are actually reading it. Not that I think it will ever come back and be as good as it was, but just because people deserve to read some good comics after the past decade of trash.

Aren't they technologically inept enough they actually buy the digital versions? Not enough, but I'm positive that SG and similar sell enough to get trades.

Yes, Priest was forced. You can read all about it on his old or new site, he goes into detail about a lot of what went on during his Black Panther run which puts the whole run in a slightly different light.

Here's an archive link to his new site where he mentions that they wanted him to move away from the "West Wing-styled political Panther" by getting rid of T'Challa and making it "more hip hop". Because that's what reading about an African prince who's a super genius should be about. Hip hop.

web.archive.org/web/20150909164545/http://www.lamerciepark.com/comics/panther/

Marvel give me Kate Leth money. I just planned an entire event comic for you.

So…Armor Wars part 2?

Can you suck dick, and are you prettier than Leth?

Gwenpool actually has nothing to do with Gwen Stacy. She's a girl named Gwen Poole from what is essentially Superboy Prime's Earth. She's actually pretty good when Hastings is writing her.

this frankly
For everything else and the ones that will cry muh creativity hampering you have What If's , special miniseries and off-shoots of those ; ones that won't tie-in with the main continuity. Maybe some of those will genuinly prove themselves to be good ideas and gain some traction of their own and find their way later in the main universe if they have any staying power at all or they will simply be another fad in which case they'll make some sales and then go away

What ifs are a criminally underused element. Its such a great thing for testing ideas and the like.

What Ifs and alternative universes in general kind of dilute the brand though. And impermanence is a deceit in itself at this point, because certain writers have a tendency to go full-retard with it. Remember Ultimatum?

Yeah. But at least it functions like a quarantine.

I dunno I would like the fantasy option of just well written self-contained stories set in the same universe, but I have no idea how that will ever happen.

WHAT BRAND?
dude you're saying this when the main series currently features a female Thor , a black Nazi Captain America , and some mystery meat Reed Richards wannabe as Ms Marvel. All that shit wouldn't have made it past a one time thing of a What If series if that was even a thing anymore , but it isn't because the lunatics are running the asylum over at Marvel

There actually was a Jane Foster getting the hammer of Thor What If-story back in … The '70s I think?

It was way better than Whor, but it was still rightfully forgotten.

When you have to quarantine scenarios and ideas to a billion little sandboxes independent of each other, you kill the incentive for anybody to actually give a damn about the main product. As shitty as Marvel's game plan has been for the past 5 years, nobody would care if those ideas were implemented in stories of no consequence.

I've stopped reading marvel for long enough that I don't even know what part of the dump is the most on fire, and I'm happier for it.

However I can apply a template fix. Stop pushing a political narrative and focus on a good story focused on the characters in the book.

Maybe the return of venom but if all Earth 616 was flushed down the drain and RYV Universe took its place, I'd see a spike in sales

I would allow characters to come back, but only if the writer informed the editorial staff beforehand that he was [planning to bring them back, and with a decent enough plan. What needs to be banned is the next writer in line retconning whatever he feels like because he doesn't like what the other writer did.

.>>845712

Gwenpool is actually decent. It's a little too on the cutesy side for me, but it's still pretty much the only Marvel title I can stomach unironically.

Except for Moon Knight and Thanos, which are easily Marvel's best books. No coincidence they both feel like things that could have been produced 20 years ago.

Doom 2099 was awesome…until the whole 2099 sub-universe imploded due to shit writing and events. Before he got all his memories back, he was a bastard but a bastard who cared about his people and was a hero to them.

2099 in general was awesome until everything got blown to shit. They ruined that awesome Spider-Man 2099 run with two issues of people shouting exposition at each other, haven't used the character well ever since.

This idea is absolutely horrible, but I genuinely believe the only thing that would make Marvel tons of money is if they announced a Star Wars crossover. I know its not an idea I support since I want Marvel to crash and burn as much as anyone else and I guarantee they would fuck up since Star Wars is just as pozzed now Marvel, but it would make tons of money regardless of quality to easily dethrone Rebirth. I am actually surprised Marvel hasn't considered that yet given the own both properties and DC has been making some silly ass crossovers with Planet of the Apes, Star Trek and Hannah Barbera characters. I imagine that there are some contracts that keep the two from interacting the same way Marvel Movies and Marvel TV shows must stay separate all the time, or because they don't know how to milk it for all its worth.

somebody's gonna get fired, there's still one white guy left in that pic.

I'll bend forwards for Ike & the rest of Disney.

Is astrocity going to end anytime soon?

Their whole business model is fucked. They made some great franchises long ago and they are sticking to them while shitting on them. The problem the big two have is, first and foremost, that they are not sure whether they want the old audience or a new audience. Both want wildly different things, and by appeasing them both, they are achieving the opposite effect.

The old audience wants the classic Marvel comics. They have been following the Marvel Universe for quite some years and thus they know most of the stuff that's being referenced in the comics. They know the characters well, they know the lore well, and above all, they got accustomed to the "literary mechanics" and schemas their comics have always had, and change is logically frowned upo,. These people are probably adults who are huge fans of the brand who have an acceptable adquisitive power to buy several comics on their own, but the main problem is, their numbers are slowly going down because people either eventually move on or even die of old age. You can't expect to keep the same fanbase across the span of almost 50 years. Even though they are loyal, it's a good idea to secure a future for your company by expanding your target audience and bringing in new blood. Here's where the "new audience" comes in play.

The "new audience"'s only thing in common with each other is that they know down to nothing about the Marvel Universe. They definitely know the most iconic characters, maybe they have seen some of their movies, but overall, they know nothing about their world. Maybe they are just some kids who are just looking for some cool superhero comicd to read, or maybe they are some casuals who went to watch Deadpool expecting nothing and were greatly surprised to the point they want to read more. Thing is, they are not used to Marvel's quirks and just want to get into the stories without a huge entry barrier. But there is a huge entry barrier because they are expected to know about stuff that probably happened in now discontinued issues (it's extremely easy to find series with recently published 7th issues that no longer have 1st issues on sale). Fuck, the Marvel Universe is almost 50 years old, how the fuck can you expect them to keep up, even if most storylines are mostly but not entirely self-contained?

What can they do to attract these guys? Not all of them want the same. Kids probably wouldn't mind spare, self contained stories with no significant development, but teenagers and older probably expect some degree of plot to the stories. The only solution comes from clearing the state and rebooting the universe, which is something Marvel doesn't want to do, probably because it wold anger the old fans. Their solution to the dilemma is simply stupid, though. They don't want to lose "retrocompatibility" nor franchises, so they simply soft reboot heroes by putting new names behind them in hopes people see them as new superheroes where they can easily hook into, with traits they perceive to be "hip and cool" for the nee generations. This is retarded for many reasons: they anger the old fans, they destroy part of their brand depending on how deep the reboot is (how could you fucking tell Riri is Iron Man from looking at her?) and therefore old marketing and iconism, and they still haven't fixed the problems with the reluctancy of the new audience because the universe is still the same convoluted bullshit it used to be and following a superhero is a nightmare when every fucking comic is a crossover with funny and unintuitive naming schemes, and real plot progression is still hard when everything that was done in the past can be retconned with bullshit Deus Ex Machina time travel-tier stupidity.

The solution is simple, but risky: Marvel has to accept their old franchises must remain stagnant to appease the old fans and every absolute madman who wants to get into that clusterfuck, and thus the only way to seduce new readers is by creating new brands, and above all, new universes. Do apart with the "every superhero has to play in the same world as every other" and start thinking in terms of series. If a filthy weeaboo goes to a comic store and grabs One Piece from tome 1 to 85 they know they will get a tone consistent, lore consistent "self-contained" story about Luffy and his friends. No need to worry about the comic "The All-New Amazing Monkey D. Luffy", "The Marvelous Roronoa Zoro" where Luffy also appears from time to time and "The Straw Hat Pirates' Civil War", which is an edgy crossover in which all of them appear and fight each other (but never to permanent death because that would break the continuity of their other series). Don't want to read One Piece because you are looking for something more scifi? Grab World Trigger, and don't worry about having to track down anything else because it's not like Shonen Jump forced to write fanfictions of each other.

Why don't the big two create distinct lines, distinct universes, so they can continue the established books that appeal to the long-time fans and tell stories that are accessible to kids? Marvel has tried something like this at least twice, first with M2 and later with the Ultimate universe, but why didn't they stick with either one? And what about DC? What is keeping them from having multiple discrete settings?

Vertigo had a nice thing going for it. I wish comic publisher's websites showed you a list of Finished comics, as in not-ongoing and already done. Image doesn't do this, vertigo doesn't and I don't care enough to look through dc's main site and marvel's.

They didn't stick with Ultimate because Jeph Loeb thrust his fat, hairy dick in it and swirled it all around until nobody wanted to touch that disgusting mess with a five-hundred-foot pole.

Have writer continue writing for the base books. Amazing Spiderman, and the other Earth 616 shit. Hire writers to do their own thing as a proving ground., in a new separate canon. "Dick Richard's Spiderman," "Jesus Haberneo's Fantastic Four." or "Kath Leth's Hellcat" They get to build the universe on their own picking and choosing what they like. They also get to show off their writing chops, and if it sells well, then the continuity can continue under other writers if so desired. It would be similar to Renew Your Vows, except the miniseries would have established the canon aspects already instead of rebooting.

Long time fans would keep picking up the Amazing Spiderman, because that's what long time fans fucking do, meanwhile if someone was brand new and didn't want the 80-year continuity snarl that prevents people from enjoying comics, you could say, "Go pick up 'Dick Cheese's Spiderman' and you can just start reading from the beginning"

Is he the one that wrote Ultimatum?

Yes.

fucking roasted.

Man, to think he was a pretty decent writer before his son died. He should have taken more time off to properly deal with it.

Wait, isn't that how the first Civil War started? Some asshats chasing villains for fame and then one of the villains blows up a school in Stamford, Connecticut…

The caveat to separate imprints is that they're still pretty reliant on the success of the mainline books . There's a reason DC waited until recently to experiment with Young Animal, The Wild Storm, and the Dark Matter lines after DCYou bombed. Marvel would just look stupid trying to launch vanity imprints when they can barely sustain ongoings past 6-12 issues. Hell, they already have the Icon imprint, which doesn't put out much beside the odd comic by either Bendis or Mark Millar (the recent Empress was only published under Icon because Stuart Immonen is still contracted to Marvel)

I imagine that nobody lists their finished comics is because there's no assurance they'll still be in print after a certain point. And it's a waste of time and money to market old stuff unless it's still selling substantially years later.

Kingdom Come
Watchmen
Marvel/Miracleman
Serious house on serious earth
Miller's Daredevil
TDKR
Marvels
Omega Men
Morrison Doom Patrol
Morrison Animal Man

fuck off casuals.
and that was just from the big 2.

Xmen and anything that takes place in space is their worst material, but Spiderman is pretty much right up there with the worst now. Maybe even worse than the worst. But that's just the worst stuff. Everything else is still pretty bad and not remotely good.

You can go back to /a/ any time, pleb

You're retarded.

The last good comic in this sad world.

Marvel really is just unfathomably incompetent. How they didn't have lines of comics set in the MCU ready to go for new interested fans coming out of the theaters is just beyond me (I know they've done some minor tie-in stuff, I'm talking proper lines). Such an obvious play, and core fans wouldn't even care as long as they keep the 616 continuity going

It's a little more complex than that, user. It would be difficult to maintain a comics line in the MCU while keeping both the comics and the movies canon. The timescales for story production are just too different. That being said, not having any on-ramp from their cinematic properties to some new line of comics, with new stories and new heroes, as mentioned by , was a massive fuckup on their part.

It was more of a play off of Reality TV shows, which were big around the time they started Civil War. It was a group of amateur heroes who wanted to be A-listers chasing down a dangerous baddy they had no hope of beating.

Int he case of Ms Muslim and the Champions, they kicked off the series with a bunch of SJW "PUNCH UP!" bullshit, coupled with a really obnoxious social media angle with one of them making a viral video about how the young new* (*forced diversity, hamfisted, unpopular, bastardized) heroes were going to do things differently!

And every issue of Champions since then has featured too much focus on social media, and these really cringey pages that show little girls taking self defense classes while wearing shirts with the Champions logo.. and community service groups, with the champions logo, and political rallies, with the champions logo… I want to say their first outing as heroes involved them saving a bunch of muslim women from terrorists, or some shit.

It's got this really obnoxious narcissistic air about it.. Like they really, really think that all the fans are going to latch onto this group of jackasses just because they think a group of "socially aware" ethnically diverse teenagers will be the hip thing that all the young people want to read about and relate to.

The simplest solution would be to slash their output to just the core titles and focus on making those books more new reader friendly, with a lighter continuity and more consistent art style.

The biggest problem with the Champions is that it's written by a 55 year old neckbeard.

Most potential fans get into comics because of movies and cartoons. What they want are comics that resemble those. Most of my normalfag friends loved GotG movie and wanted to read comics to get more of it, and so they have something to do during their commutes. I pointed them to DnA run and they loved it, but they were extremely disappointed with Bendis' version. Their main complaints was that "characters were worse and too different than ones in the film and previous run." They quickly dropped other Marvel books they tried, complaining about being lost, and again books being too different than films or cartoons they saw.

Movies and comic imprint do not have to be canon. Keeping them similar would be good enough. When someone who knows of Iron-Man from cartoons and movies seeks out comics, it is because they want more Tony Stark and his Suits. Making decent books that are mostly consistent with films would be enough.

Fuck you Extreme Ghostbusters.

That didnt stop the shitty transformers from having shitty and barely canon comics.

their age doesn't matter.
the fact they are good and they exist disproves your argument that all cape comics are bad

So you're not only casuals but idiot casuals.
wow.

Capeshit is shit. The bad far outweights the good now. Like with the Simpsons.

Capes had/have potential. But there was good, and there could be again. None of the current problems with them are fundamental to the nature of the genre; they're mostly a function of poor business sense and greed, as well as a massive misunderstanding of audiences both old and new. New stories can be told.

Exacerbating that is the focus on the centerpieces of the medium. The most interesting work in a mature field is done at the fringes, after all. For all that they are subject to Sturgeon's Law, interesting things are being done with webcomics now that I think will ultimately be good for the genre. There was a thread floating around about decent webcomics, and I would highly recommend a few that are related to superheroes, like JL8 or Empowered (although be aware that the latter has its roots in softcore porn and does suffer for it at times).

On topic, though, I would end this damned moratorium on progress that Marvel enforces. Did you know that Judge Dredd ages in real time (or at least used to - I haven't exactly kept up with the character, mostly working through the huge backlog). Every year that passed in the real world, he grew a year older, as did everyone else in that universe. That's a good thing! As fans age, they should see these characters aging too. Holding them in stasis as they are is just stifling them. Having heroes age and retire naturally allows the writer to have others take on their mantle without it being a forced, arbitrary, and often stupid controversy-grab.

Obviously, they should fix that other shit with being unable to actually write stories and characters that are, you know, interesting, but that's a given.

You're being a pedantic, but hey, I'll humor you. You say capes aren't shit, and your example of capes not being shit is casual level cape books from twenty odd years ago. You presented around 10 graphic novels to prove your point, but there DC and Marvel have published hundreds of graphic novels. You can't just cherry pick 10 books and state that capes are good. You'd have to sort through all of that trash to evaluate if the good actually outweighs the bad.

Also,

Read some fucking comics, pleb.

He's not being pedantic, I think he's just an autist who thought they literally meant there's never been a good cape comic ever.

Disgusting. Anyway, there's nothing left to fix. Any attempts to do so will be impossible since there's such a heavy demand for political correctness and moronic modern moral bs to be inserted into every story. Any attempt to correct this or remove it will be seen as a sign of wrongthink and bigotry or whatever the fuck people can be called for trying to fix shit, and the result will be company getting chewed out by the press. DC probably still has some little hope, but Marvel is a lost cause and just another one of Disney's evil paws.

Batman Beyond did this well, but that kind of shit can never work as they'll always bring back the original at some point now because status quo only to later replace him again with another token gay or genderfluid or other minority creep. There's no way this can be done well now by this gen of hack writers.

Those two things are basically incompatible. The core books can never be made suitable for brand new audiences without running out the old crowd. They should have completely self contained series of each hero that never crosses over with another series. Sure they can have other heroes in the series, but those heroes appearances are only canonical to that individual series.

This is exactly what I expect from someone like Mark "Every superhero you love is an SJW" Waid would write.

He should never been brought back to be honest.

Kid Vid was cool. I got the black kid in a Burger King Kid's Meal once. He became an expendable civilian in my action figure battles.

Yeah, that'll prove your point.

It's only fair since you're generalizing capeshit.

Do you not believe the vast majority of cape comics are garbage?

What's up with that? Who's he trying to impress with that shit? Usually when a guy goes SJW, they're trying to impress a chick. (See: Sinfest)

Its pretty damn easy, especially since Marvel has been a general pile of shit for almost 30 years.

The vast majority of everything is garbage. To dismiss garbage is easy. To wallow in negativity is trivial. But I prefer having a more optimistic outlook. It does no good to just shit on everything. As a fan of the medium - and I assume you are a fan of the medium of illustrated storytelling, if you spend time on this board - the least we can do is identify and support, whether by acknowledgment to the creators or, ideally, financially where possible, that which is good in the medium.

The majority is shit. But it has always been the lot of the connoisseur to sift through the sewage to muck for diamonds. After all, they're often the only ones who can tell the difference.

But capeshit has become bad FOR the medium, the Big Two have screwed over the entire industry and are continuing to be a negative influence on current readers and writers. Supporting them could honestly be bad for the medium. And even when they do make something good these days they screw it over with a writer change or an event 12 issues in. And yes, Sturgeon's law is true for everything, but disproportionately so for capes these days.

I'm not going to call all simpsons shit. Just the modern stuff.

what I've been trying to say

whether they are casual level or old is irrelevant

no. I can't that's the opposite of what I'm saying
I'm saying you can't pick any number from any genre and say "this is good/bad"
if you glorified all cape comics I'd be hounding you. Way to miss the point again.

It's not a matter of whether good outweighs the bad. Because more shit comics/books/music (it applies to any genre/medium) exist than bad ones it doesn't make the good ones also bad.

How many trashy sci fi novels out there are there? Certainly more than the good.
Does that mean all sci fi is shit?
Pop music.
Drama shows
Cartoons
Fucking porn.

nice goalpost shifting faggot.

the majority is garbage.
But belief and majority are irrelevant to blanket terms like "capeshit".

don't forget Diamond too

Okay I was wrong, you are just being pedantic. Or do you just not like people using the term capeshit or something?

The majority of everything is garbage.

To be fair, the shit I took this morning is prettier than Leth. For one thing it didn't have yellow teeth.

You're a retard.

Care to expand on that?

What is Doctor Strange doing there? He's actually a human being.

I guess he's trying to impress some SJW's on facebook?

Is that comic still going on? I remember reading it on the artists deviantart and I liked it. He said he would stop the comic on deviantart and continue it elsewhere. Is this true.

It's called JL8 and the last I checked was when Marvel got him to do a strip for Nova 100 like three years ago. He might still be doing it.

Good to hear and thanks to reminding me of the name.

I guess they needed a token non-minority. Also his movie came out recently so that's probably why he's still around.

If you'd rather follow it like any other webcomic, some guy called Axel Samuelsson is mirroring it on his own site (with permission, I believe).

limbero.org/jl8

Thanks fam.

I have no picture about people laughing, or I would be posting it right now.

Would you like a gut busting laughing or a smug laughing?

gut busting laughing fits better.

yep

like, dislike.
I don't care.
I'll call out any mong who uses it to just to see them get triggered anyday

Does this work for you?

Yeah, sure. Epic trolling there buddy.

thanks

We're all bleeding and the world is infested with sharks.

It's better this way. Can do his work unhinged and can make it as nice as he wants.

I bet you also think animoo is not the same as cartoons.

My hope is his fixed face means Franklin fucked with the universe and MADE Doom into a goodytoeshoes rather than Doom coming to that decision himself. Doom loses his shit and goes on a tear that somehow gets him involved in the universe rebooting or a new universe getting made or whatever the plan is with Maker, Doom's mom, and possibly the X-Babies.

he isn't any more.
not when his comics amount to this.

I completely forgot about that, now I'm angry.

Wait really?

That was in Ironman. His comic is still shit though.

Yeah.
He apologized, but of course, they weren't having it. Poor guy.

The biggest reason Marvel is shit nowadays

Whenever I see that all I can think of is the parody by illuminating comics.

show don't just tell

ok.

Kill yourself user or fuck off back to Reddit.

I wouldn't say that's the complete reason but it is a certain factor that contributes. The decline spanned before they were bought up in the first place.

Everything Disney touches becomes SJW shit

You're new here arent you?

I am just typing in "Star Wars SJW" online and posting the images that best represents my claim. Yes, I am new to Holla Forums, but not to 8ch.net. I had to look up namefagging, but I do, do that a lot. You have all taught me so much.

Reported for underage youth.

How? He was a relatively good guy that got killed early in the movie.

So is the chick in the pic based off of Sarkeesian?

Am I crazy or does this look terrible?

I just assumed it was power armor so that's why the limbs don't fully match.

But her shoulders can't stretch that far unless her arms are immobile in the torso.

Also even if we assumed her legs are short than they really are, wouldn't the the knee in the armor break her leg if it ever bended?

I'm more worried about her right hand…

You're trying to apply logic to a Dedato Jr. "drawing". You're crazy.

I'm more concerned about her hips.

This rant has been a long time coming so here we go.

So we all know that Jango was the basis for all clone troopers in the SW universe. The man who plays Jango was Temuera Morrison, pictured above. Morrison is half Maori, half Irish/Scottish. This means that Morrison isn't white, he's mixed race.

Going off the logic, Jango is not white either. Therefore the clones are not white either. The empires has a massive army of mulattos.

On the other hand, this fag may be referring to the clones armor color. However that is also wrong. If the clone army represents an all white Neo-nazi regime, why are they being lead by a black guy. If the clones are all white by virtue of their armor color, than the same goes for Vader. Hell his main voice is a black guy. And that's not even counting that after the fall of the empire, BLACK MEN can be part of the clone army.

Tl;dr, this cuck's argument is stupid no matter how you slice it. And him saying he's "fanboying" is just a pitiful attempt to deflect criticism. Any one who says they are "fanboying" ,or any faxemily thereof, only goes to show how much a poser they really are and must be expunged from the fandom.

The Storm Troopers aren't clone troopers though.

How so?

Clone Troopers fought in the clone wars. In the early days of the empire the clone troopers still served but were eventually phased out for the storm troopers since the storm troopers where cheaper. That and there was a clone rebellion on Kamino so they didn't want to use the Jango clones again.

Ah! Where did you learn this. Either way, my argument still stands. Finn is a storm trooper and is black, therefore it is safe to assume Finn is not the only black storm trooper.

The whole phasing out of the OG clone troopers was from Star Wars Battlefront 2. Not sure if that's canon now due to Disney. I can see your point I just wanted to explain the phasing out of clone troopers.

Thanks for the explanation.

Also, Battlefront 2 was the shit.