What are some good Kinos featuring Dodge Challengers? Asking for a friend...

What are some good Kinos featuring Dodge Challengers? Asking for a friend. All I can think of are the FnF movies and Baby Driver

How much of a pleb and a newfag retard can you be m8

Nightcrawler

iawesome.

Bullitt (1968) has an infamous car chase sequence through San Francisco between Mustang and Charger. The Mustang was such a shit car they spent a ton of money upgrading it, the Charger only need stiffer suspension added.

Death Proof was a nod to Vanishing Point and features a '69 Charger vs '70 Challenger

Death Proof was shit and a shining example why Tarantino is such a average director on his own

It was boring tbh. Overrated flick.

No shit, the Charger was far more powerful than the GT. The 440 was the absolute beast back then, and the Charger's handling was above average for full size muscle car standard, Mustang is just a pony car. The only Mustang that had the same power output was the 429 "Boss".

This is what all Tarantino trolls say, if you were in fact a critic of QT you'd know this is one of his best works and to save your criticism for Django Unchained, Inglourios Basterds, Kill Bill.

Shadows in an Empty Room Car Chase (1976) - Ford Mustang and Buick Special

Why watch shit fantasies made up by kikes when you can watch real life kino?

That's not a dodge.

I look forward to watch the kinographic of him running over your commie muslim faggot ass

It's not a Dodge but it's one of the finest car chase sequences of the era.

holy fuck way to destroy the system
wtf Im a commie now

There's already another thread for that fam.

At least you have decent taste in chases, but that doesn't count when talking about the hackus compilatorium that is Tarantino
I do agree it's one of his best movies, simply because it's one of the works he stole the less, and yet he did a lot, the "nod" is one of his innumerable nostalgia hooks that have served him to enthrone himself as the meme director by volume
The pacing was extremely bad, no character was likeable, as in no one had good reasons to be there or to know his mind, even with vast amounts of shit-chat all around. Several characters were typecasted and just outright ripped off from other movies to plaster their image, prime example being Snake Pliskin. Absurd Barney ending, bad chases, bad music, bad acting even, only one good scene in the entire movie.

Why, well, not why, how do you think you can defend that trash that isn't the "i liked it, it's my niche xD" phrase

Congratulations, you just described most 70s exploitation movies. Overhyped voiced over movie trailers that looked awesome to draw you into the theater that were complete shit. Just what QT modeled Death Proof after. It's meant to be shallow.

That scene is boring dude. Long straight road, barely any other cars, tame collisions, tame camera shots, nothing gets flipped or thrown into the air, and shit.

70's exploitation movies have way better soundtrack, chases, and at least more servicable acting than cucktino shit.

70's exploitation movies don't have 50 fucking minutes of character introduction and meaningless dialogue just to flush them away 2 minutes later. Don't come with that you funposter
Not relevant at all in this discussion, where did that come from
I fuck your mother

That user isn't wrong. A lot of exploitation films were the equivalent of click-bait back in the day. Good in theory, but executed in the worst way possible.

I used to like them, but in retrospect they were too awful.

>tfw all these chase scenes make me want to re-download GTA V
Curse you Holla Forums that shit takes up like 60 GBs of storage

Play the far superior GTA IV instead. Hell, even SA and VC are better than that shit.

take OP arms, we must banish him.

95% of the film is watching unlikable cunts sharing quips and annoying dialogue together. Its like somebody told him they really liked the opening scene of Reservoir Dogs where they're playing poker around the table so he decided to make the whole film just that. Its such a homage to 70s Grindhouse movies that he had to make his film mostly filler like those movies.