Hate crime data against White children removed from report to fit (((narrative)))

We've only been pointing out this and variations of it for years but here it is again.

archive.is/bK3jc

nypost.com/2016/12/05/report-buried-trump-related-hate-crimes-against-white-kids/

It's the (((SPLC))) that put out the lie by omission report for the jews' anti-White agenda.

Bump for interdast. It seems like there is a lot of melting going on in the press today. Nice to see that at least a handfull of journalists are realising that their gambit is dead and that they need to at least pretend to seek some level of balance if they want to even dream of once again becomming remotely relevant.

Shilling against the left in an honest manner?

WTF?

Bump.

It's connected to Trump so in dealing with him they've done a piece like this.

There's your fucking problem. You got a bunch of kike lawyers overseeing what info get's published in what manner.

(((SPLC))) is an unbiased source. Clearly they didn't report any hate crimes against whites because there were none :^)

No archive, fuck you.

ht tps://w ww.splc enter.org/20161128/trump-effect-impact-2016-presidential-election-our-nations-schools

Ctrl + F "white" it's the last entry.

Here's (((their))) PDF

h ttps://ww w.splc enter.org/sites/default/files/the_trump_effect.pdf

Fuck, this was actually a decent article

That got me too.

.. it's there, how are you not seeing it?

I said that anticipating autists screaming for archive links.

I have an idea about how this should be exposed:

you should just speak about those 20percent of reported hatred like it was actually researched by SPLC. If they publicly announce that they are covering that information up they are making new ammo themselves.

This is actually a good plan.

Technically it was "actually researched" by them. They just didn't include it in the report for (((reasons)))

No because most will stop after the first link.

Wait so the (((SPLC))) was funded in 1971 the same year Nixon ended the Bretton woods and gold-backed currency… and the (((ADL))) was established in 1913 the same year the (((Federal Reserve))) was formed?

Interesting coincidence that both years the kikes did something major to our currency a major pro-semitic institution is formed.

I'm amazed anybody takes the SPLC seriously.

I bet they go into work getting fucked by the ass by niggers.

bump

Bump