I am a Republican presidential elector...

nytimes.com/2016/12/05/opinion/why-i-will-not-cast-my-electoral-vote-for-donald-trump.html

daily reminder Trump won't be president

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheChrisSuprun
nonprofitfacts.com/TX/Never-Forget-Foundation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Said the cuck who ID is a fart joke.

Daily reminder that you will be killed and so will that elector.

What the fuck kind of dog and pony show are you guys running down there? What's the point in voting if fags like this get to step on your dicks?

countersage

Actually, yes he will.

We must dox this fellow and let him know what happens to traitor scum.

There would be revolution in the streets.

Counter-countersage, just for shiggles.

Remember!
If you where geared up for civil war, don't go burn all your rounds at the range.
We still might need every bullet

Trump is the only thing standing between us and you, libshit. You and all your DISARMED friends are going to be put against a wall, hung, or skinned alive, depending on the level of your crimes. The population of this nation will drop by 20%, and the streets will run red with blood, most of it from your side.

And it will be your fault.

daily reminder: cucks will keep this faggotry up until just before the rope pulls tight.

(checked)
REKT FAGGOT

Trump is making a list of all the people who cannot be Trusted. He has barred out all of the back stabbers from the cuckservative party already.

traitors hang first

Christopher Suprun of Dallas, Texas

Looking around, it looks like he's been doing this shit for a while

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
twitter.com/TheChrisSuprun

he looks like Glenn Beck.

He looks like a special needs child.

What a buffoon.

Chris "he's done" Suprun"

In all srsly this guy strikes me as a DCO (deep cover operative) for ((( them )))

Ball's in your court, Steers. Don't be queers, give this gentleman a nice talking to.

Fucking hell.

nonprofitfacts.com/TX/Never-Forget-Foundation.html

daily reminder OP is a faggot

did this cuck sign a legal document stating he'd follow the People's will?

Fuck you, Texas.

DOTR can't come soon enough