PewDiePie says YouTube is 'killing' his channel because he is white

PewDiePie says YouTube is 'killing' his channel because he is white, and so he will delete his account.

We need this guy to go prowhite and mention white genocide.

Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, White nations for EVERYONE! It’s #WhiteGenocide

Talking points:

bugsbuddy.co.nf/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qid4rqFjkFw&t=32
youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4
youtu.be/MiYEbLQM2dg?t=7m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/803353677226528768
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/801299744605736960
youtu.be/6-_4Uoo_7Y4?t=538
bugsbuddy.co.nf/
8ch.net/tv/res/558511.html#561208
youtu.be/BgTvENNproM?t=120
youtu.be/OkcdKKVuLg4?t=1m19s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rxPOFp45AIg
youtu.be/pHNbitDDW3A?t=2m12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This guy has over 40M subs, this could be huge.

kek hi swarmfront.
I thought you niggers thought vidyas and imageboards were degenerate after /n/ told you to eat shit.

He's awaking on his own. Don't push or he might lash out.

Praise pewdiepie
he will lead the reconquista of Swedecuckistan in the year 2022

Anyone else getting kikerbergs face as a result when you google "pewdiepie"?

He just changed his YT avatar to Zuck's face jej

good point.

but if we simply placed memes in front of him. that wouldnt hurt

lol yes

Fuck this faggot

Look at his Twitter and YouTube accounts, he uses Mark Zuckerberg as his avatar. This can't be a coincidence.

pewdiepie has been coming around slowly for a while now, and I think he has noticed that because of it hes getting attacked. He has been slowly leaning more right as of this last year. I have a feeling that he knows he just can't reveal anything cause of his fame/personality

He's probably been on Holla Forums for a while without bringing it up, he's at the very least been lurking the_donald, which used to redirect to Holla Forums-friendly territory all the time. I don't think he needs an extra push from us, he seems to be wielding his influence very well right now by forcing the hand of youtube/google/alphabet

also I just realized it's because that's his YT avatar, clever

Lol holy shit is that real?

why does it say "jews die" in the background of that video

How cheeky of you, satan

He did it recently, because he's going all out, having a meltdown on youtube. I don't subcribe to him but I was on twitter when people started posting about it. However I went to watch his video and he didn't say anything about Youtube doing this because he's white. Did he imply that somewhere else? In the video I watched, he just says they sold out to companies and clickbait schemes.

right back at you
praise kek

once he hits 5m subs, he's deleting his channel and redirecting people to his website instead

this is the only time I've subbed to a normie channel, helping to get that counter up

youtube.com/watch?v=qid4rqFjkFw&t=32

I'll be honest, I subbed when he got that damn frog and named him King Slippy and stated dropping Moonman references.

The video in question is this one youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4 where he subtly drops hints at him being white is why he targeted by youtube.

Hardly a meltdown. He's actually pulling it off in a whimsical archetypal fool style.

The Swede's revenge! Meme it!

Jesus christ that'd cuck microsoft hard and directly.

Why did they even remotely fuck with him?

It's real. Here's the video, but you have to pause it at the exact moment, really hard to detect:

youtu.be/MiYEbLQM2dg?t=7m35s

who?

Yeah, he's awake or in the process of waking up. No shitlib would ever joke about killing the sacred negroes.

A very very popular e-celeb seems like he will go full Holla Forums at any moment now and redpill his entire normie fanbase. Feel free to bumplock the occasion.

source? kek im in disbelief

Yeah but I mean meltdown because i'm not sure if he's joking or he'll surely delete a 50 Million strong channel, the biggest youtube channel. Would Youtube's stock get fucked if this guy deleted and convinced some of his buddies to quit too?

It looks like he put this video titled "Adolf Hitler Anime Opening" in the background of his video. That's where the image of "jews must die" originates from.

So while pewdiepie didn't create the video himself, the fact that he's familiar with pro-Hitler videos (even if in the "ironic" sense because it parodies NGE) indicates that he's definitely drifting into Holla Forums territory.

Woops forgot to link the original vid

youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw

Funny how things change depending on time you post things on Holla Forums. Seems like the jew mods and leftypol are sleeping. Last time it was posted it got sage spammed to hell.

He also had swastikas on one of his latest videos.

Unfortunately I don't know the video, some user posted webm of it in a previous thread we had a couple months ago, when he got the frog.

I don't see why not. He's fucking loaded. Go look up his net worth.

I fucking hope so.

fact is he's been sick of the stupid shit he does for years and has hinted at being redpilled for quite awhile. He's careful what he says because his audience is bluepill betas and 12 year olds but make no mistake, he's in it for the shekels and has nearly had his fill. Expect him to either disappear from public life or go full nazi.

Didn't we joke about PewDiePie being Holla Forums's sleeper agent months back?

daily reminder
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/803353677226528768

The styx thread had 5 replies and was deleted without any reason,mods really are pushing their luck.

I can't write up PewDiePie's success as just dumb luck. He's got too much money and subscribers for this long to be true. I would also go so far as to say he knows what is coming down the turnpike. With Cultural Marxism being push so hard as the mainstream, and children being so naturally rebellious, the only way for young people to rebel today is to go in the complete opposite direction. So I'd like for you to imagine the 2020s as a period where the youth march around like fascists and NatSocs instead of hippies to rebel against their parents and the school system/authorities. I think Felix has sensed this as well.

the dubs confirm, superior aryan genes.

He's one of us, he used to say nigger all the times in his videos.

Meh. I understand why they do it and they left the lat thread up for awhile tbh and let some discussion take place before locking. Frankly, it's not much important till he actually goes full Holla Forums. We got greater things to worry about than some e-celeb. And I say this as a fan of pdp.

styx is civcuck though and a skinny faggot that drinks the energized jew. Fuck styx.

Doubt he's going to go and drop a massive redpills on 40M kids, imagine:

Imagine if these ever came close to happen

Kill. Your.Self

Lately Youtube has alienated not only it's userbase but also some of their biggest native e-celebs. I only hope this causes further trouble for the company, which it most likely will because they still haven't tried anything to reach out to their content creators, since Youtube apparently has no community managament whatsoever.

(heil'd)
He's come a long way on his own, I think that being the largest and richest e-celeb on earth and staying afloat, without degenerating into mental illness or drugs, is indicative of a strong character.
I never liked the guy, because of his popularity, but now I see him as an asset.

We need to support him, he is a gaymer or whatever youtube crap he make, but he has million of underage fans who are being indoctrinated in the public school system. This youtuber can prevent millions of kids from being brainwashed by school or mass media.

Hey man, until he actually goes through with it, he's an e-celeb. A big one, no doubt, so I hope he does.

second webm

Still no reason to delete the thread, his content is relevant and very much Holla Forums related. Mods are going out of their way to make sure Holla Forums dosent spill out of the board and onto youtube, wich is why you have a billon shills screaming e-celeb at any public person spreading redpills. Just look at this pewdiepie thing, guy has literally a a major country worth of subs and still you have retards pretending its not relevant because "hur dur e-celbs Holla Forums is muh sekrit club"

Don’t care.

His cult of personality is huge. I don't think (((they))) can turn his millions of fans all against him even if he goes full Holla Forums. I hope he does.

(checked n' Kekked)

I never thought PewDiePie would turn out the be the mythical based 21st century Swede. Here's hoping Kek guides him, he actually holds a fair amount of sway over the internet youth.

On the topic of YouTubers, I have a suspicion that JonTron is also headed down that path. He's been making subtle jabs and jokes on stuff normies tend to steer clear of, especially in his last video (which was all about propaganda of all things). He referenced chicken non-stop while imitating a nog on a commercial, joked about aliens stealing some white degenerate's gf, and even had a "muh 6 million" joke. It's all really subtle though, enough to potentially pass off as coincidental. I won't say it's anywhere close to Holla Forums tier but if I held sway as an e-celeb this would be my approach to slowly issue babby's first repills.

Also this:
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/801299744605736960

Might just be me over analyzing, though.

Well, is it advisable then for us to take the most straightforward approach possible? That is, directly messaging him to ask him to come visit our website. If we all coordinated the effort and sent a mass of messages at the same time it's likely he'll see them sooner or later. This is, if we really want him here.

Ifyou were not a newfag you would shut up and lurk more, the redpill is a slow process that has to be given slowly, with time to digest, you can't go full 14/88 out of nowhere, and anyone who believes that is a complete retard.

Meh. Styx is more cuck chan than full/pol/.

jontron will come around, i'am sure. He showed the signs during GG andwas around SJW's long enough to berepulsed by their behavior personaly

That PewDiePie guy has been full blown 1488 for a while now. There are tons of webms of him going all out on kikes and immigrants.

that is true, he's more of a cuckchanner, not even sure if he's aware of Holla Forums

Bullshit. I thought gays were okay people and thought they should marry and have kids. Second day after accidentally stumbling onto cuckchan Holla Forums 3 years ago and I went 14/88 within a week.

He regressed a little, but last month I think he said something that really pissed off SJWs, I can't recall what but that might mke him rethink his aligment.

yeah sure, good for you then.most of the population iscomprised of braindeadretards who take time.So shut up andlurk moar, faggot.

Yeah but becoming a genuine Holocaust denier usually takes time. That's one of the most important red pills to swallow.

yep nazis are cool, so are people who are honest and dont come across as trying to deceive you

Link to him actually saying it:
youtu.be/6-_4Uoo_7Y4?t=538

someone make a webm of this moment pls

I imagine they would want to eventually break off the monopoly on youtube and have multiple sites step into place, further dividing and isolating the community and thus make it much harder to reach a big audience.

But I could never imagine, of all people going 14/88, to count pewdiepie amongst them. It would be absolutely ridiculous, hahahaha!! I'm very certain, once this happens, KEK will literally manifest on earth and strike down each and every globalist himself, and guide earth into a new era of peace and prosperity.

Google constantly changes how they rank things. Lots of times it is to move people from one product or personality to another. The best thing you can do as a content producer is to own your own spaces and drive people there. The searches and services are proprietary. If they want to drive the traffic somewhere else, then they can certainly do that. The smarter streamers and video producers have already created their own websites where they present their content.

Don't use acknowledge terms from mainstream press like "Holocaust denier" or "alt-right". It enables them to redefine those terms at any opportunity.

Filtered tbh.

Yeah. That took about two weeks cause I had to sift through a lot of shitposting.

The internet really ended up being the ultimate weapon against the jews, and PDP is in the perfect position to use it to its full potential.

You guys haven't learn anything from last year have you?

He literally posts on 8/pol/. A few months ago an user posted webm related in a thread and said that he had one of the largest youtube channels and that he was tempted to post it one day, or otherwise go full GTK RWN because he couldn't keep up the charade. Not long after that PewDiePie began including more and more subtley pro-White and pro-NS themes in his videos.

I have no screencaps and I'm not him so I can't prove it, but I was there. IIRC some user even guessed that it may have been PewDiePie but we didn't get confirmation.

Oh boy, i think now it's pretty clear

Are you actually going to put forth an argument or just post a picture of a book assuming people have read it?

Most people can't handle that much truth at once, especially if they simply let the conditioning pacify them. Just look at what's happening to Kayne West right now. Yeah his IQ is lower than our kind (I've heard it's 90, actually decent for a dindu) but a lot of normalfags act in a similar fashion when they're whole conditioned world is shattered and the abyss opens up before them.

he´s annoying as fuck, but he actually said it
being white its a problem in today society

*their fuck I should actually consider sleeping tonight

he's a shill posing as "le ultra whitest nationalist". Just filter retards like that and move on.

I'm pretty sure he used to post on 4chan Holla Forums all the time too, before he got big. He'd embed his videos there and the like.

I guess you're right. 'm fortunate my nature is stubborn enough to over-ride all that bullshit. I guess that's why I like what PDP is doing. Slowly chipping away the conditioning of his army of loyal normie followers so when he does go full 14/88 they can't revert back to their pacifism. At least I hope anyway

I remember that thread, some people already suspected it could be someone of his caliber. Subtlety is something 14/88's don't undertand, and they forget, anything a jew can do, a white can do better, including psycological warfare.

And dont forget the news a few days later:

True.

Well, personally I became a genuine "Holocaust denier" long before I even knew what Holla Forums was, so for me the process was a bit slower. Of course being spoonfed redpills constantly on a daily basis speeds up the process quite a bit.

What's the name of the march (song)? It is on the tip of my tongue but I can not for the life of me remember it

Hell March.. old C&C Red Alert song. A remix though

PewDiePie will be the Hitler of the 21st century

Eh, it was a fair enough opportunity to point out how this shit tends to go down in a relevant thread. People shouldn't expect these e-celebs to suddenly go full 14/88 and that's pretty much why (both for their own beliefs and what they do with their videos thereafter). In any case is a good point. I don't suspect that user of being a shill; they're rarely that cautious since they have nothing to lose (while real anons are trying to derive truth from the shit and the shilling.)

Thanks.
Let's hope PDP will open his heart and let Hitler in

?

PewDiePie will be the successful Degrelle of the 21st Century.

Holy shit lads have you ever seen a comment with so many likes

He makes millions from his channel, he's not going to delete it, let's face it.

He's right, but is was obvious at this point.
He just wants to make some drama and get extra subscribers.

Do you really believe he's doing this because he suddenly became a white nationalist?

who is that

Simon Söderlund, appearently.

The wall is actually going to be built

Bullshit. He's a guy of principal and has constantly stood up against youtubes overreaching actions as one of it largest users. He's also fucking loaded. He could cease youtube right now and go on another investment and he'd likely do well.

Tbh, yes.

Whadds is goin on heress??? :DD

He is possibly /ourguy/

In reality though I think he wants to move on from video games into something new, more like sammy hyde type content.

He's an e-celeb, this is a shitty e-celeb thread, but if this faggot gets redpilled… it's a massive win for us.

Some day he might even make a video that isn't pure cancer.

One of these days, I'm going to put together a book called "How Too Into Reel Good Speling For /Pole/"

Oh My God.
First Trump and now this. We have a new person to highlight our cause.
Brilliant.
The kikes are losing quick.

Yeah, sure. That doesn't make what I said before wrong.

If he does that he will lose subscribers, and there's no guaranteed that he will be paid the same.
Political drama to prop him up is much, much easier.

Then go subscribe to him, and prop up his channel.

He makes videos like that sometimes. I think you're right.

He's probably reading this thread right now by the way.

Pewdiepie is here .

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS

Does anyone have the webm of PewDiePie watching a Hitler speech? I forgot in which one of his videos that was.

Felix, raise an army of 50 million natsoc youth, and nobody can stop us, make the West great again Volkführer Kjellberg!

Didn't he wear a MAGA hat in one of his videos?

Could it be? Kek will give the answer.

I subscribed just for fun, we can use him as an avatar for weaponized nordicism.

Holla Forumsack confirmed

>bugsbuddy.co.nf/

WTF is that website? And why didn't post a link to the video in the OP?

Hi pewds, I know you have enough shekels to live happy for the rest of your life.

Please just go full redpill already.

SAM HYDE WANTS TO COLLAB

reinstate the Hitler Youth pewds

FUND IT

GIVE US A SIGN

He started out as a Holla Forumsirgin so it could be possible that he's lurking Holla Forums these days

(Checked.)
I need see no more evidence. PewDiePie is the one that will finish redpilling the gamers. It sounds ironic, but he'll make the journey to 1488. I have foreseen it.

I remember this post. I also then remember an influx of Pewdie did nothing wrong videos of subtle Hitler and Trump references in his vids.

PewDiePie is a big enough name now that he could start a new video hosting platform to compete with Youtube. Or at least move his video blog to another video website and invite everyone to join him at the new place.

He's just using you fucking niggers to get new subs

he was AWOKEN

If PDP is serious at all he can probably see the writing on the wall by this point. If he were a real celeb, rather than an e-celeb, & kept saying such things (((those in power))) would just Kanye his ass & chuck him into a looney bin to be reprogrammed. Instead, they're probably making less & less subtle threats against him & he's so sick of being "King of Youtube" ( ) that he's mostly lost the ability to give a fuck.

I'm not letting this go unchecked

Breddy gud :DDD saved

derp

Don't let us down faggot. You can make just as many shekels 14/88 as you can as a good goy.

do it fgget

Hydiepew

If he is serious: millions get redpilled and start the next GG sized movement
If he isnt serious: he looses all credibility.

WE WIN EITHER WAY. Now subscribe you misanthrope.

Sam Pie tbh fam

This guy isn't a Ben Garrison but he is a stepping stone for normies.

Well, he's probably got some proxies and is shitposting in this thread and some other ones with the "I've subscribed to him for lulz!" stuff.

But whatever, if you people want to be usefull idiots, then I won't stop you.

We run 10 millions deep at least

PewDiePie is nowhere near my taste and I don't intent to subscribe to him on jewtube, but, good for him I suppose.

Wow, is pewdiepie really going to uncuck himself instead of being the moneygrabbing Jew he has been for almost a decade now? I'll have to see it to believe it, but it would be quite the twist. For him, I'd really have to see him go full 1488 on his fans to have any respect.

Redpilling millions.

SWEDEN YES

Even if he's joking (which I kind of doubt) that's still pretty bold of him. One day he'll probably appear on RedIce and talk to his fellow Swede about all this shit.

I hope you faggots are tweeting this to them. I just made an account to do just that.

Was Sam Hyde famous before? Literally never heard of it before Holla Forums started memeing him, and I still don't quite understand who he is except for the le KnowYourMeme xD page.

GG is peanuts compared to his audience, bro.

Subtle Kek worship?

Did [[[they]]] really shitcan season 2 of World Peace?

worst case scenario, he makes a little money from jewtube ads
best case scenario, he turns the next generation into ironic Hitler loving edgitarians that will follow actual nazis

ALWAYS do the opposite of what Holla Forums says.

Yeah, it was revealed in the lasted Hyde Wars

Holla Forums is always wrong.

Eh, Holla Forums is right sometimes. Not very often, but sometimes.

Nevermind, just saw the thread. RIP. Thanks tho fam.

Any opinion on anything popular = 20% chance to be right, 80% chance to dubsbomb

Believe it or not, Holla Forums used to be decent a long time ago. But as you know, the BO is a literal fat kike who shills for overwatch since he threw 40 shekels at it, and now can't admit that he bought a shit game.

Pewds has always been a good guy.
He sees himself as a "childrens entertainer" and that's why he limits swearing among other things on his channel after he found out how many children watch him.

Honorary Holla Forumsack in my eyes just like Diablo cody.

8ch.net/tv/res/558511.html#561208

um…..
youtu.be/BgTvENNproM?t=120
watching a video of his, and here is even more proofs

He literally just said, Hitler was right.

Anyone? Or if someone remembers in which one of his clips it was. In my eyes it's basically proof that he's not just joking about this.

In this video he has Hitler in many moments.

Here's the clip of pewdiepie saying "I'm white" in the context that it might be why YouTube is trying to demote him.

Second clip has more context around it.

youtu.be/OkcdKKVuLg4?t=1m19s

>The video in question is this one youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4 where he subtly drops hints at him being white is why he targeted by youtube.
I watched the video, and he says it around 9:15.

Burn, Baby, Burn.

The mods are either retarded or conciously working against us at this point.

The mad man, I wonder how much damage he would cause if he actually went through with that threat?

Mods fell to the Holla Forums eceleb d&c. Apparently we can't discuss them at all.

We may be actually experiencing the manifestation of alliances to us by popular white Youtubers. I recall that Alternate History Hub recently commented on the latest Murdoch Murdoch video before it was Shoah'd. If this continues they may revolt.

Thanks fam.

This was actually pretty funny. I thought he just did obnoxious retarded screaming?

Our guy confirmed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rxPOFp45AIg

Beginning of the video he laughs after he says he's voting for Hillary Clinton.

This year has been truly amazing. Comparing 2016 to last year's utter insanity is nothing short of mind-blowing…
It really is always darkest before the dawn.

ORDER IN CHAOS
PRAISE KEK

He has accepted Kek into his heart.

what's the point of living there is nothing after death anyway either that or agony and the scariest thing you can experience so why bother the doom is coming soon anyway

You forgot your asses & eggos.

6 millions

I remember hearing about him a few years ago and looked into him. He started out on Holla Forums and got big. There is a noticeable change in his demeanor. Just clicking through some of his recent stuff he looks tired, worn out. I've seen it before and so have all of you. It's the look of being red-pilled. It's the "shit's fucked" and the "I want to do something about it but don't know how" look. He has been interspersing Holla Forums memes into many videos. Him using the word "cuck" unironically made me believe he's for real. I hope he BTFOs the Jew at 50 million. He has the power to do so.

Your thread got the anchor of doom lads

Pewdiepie confirms he would not kill baby Hitler or date a (theoretically) tranny because that's "disgusting".

He zoomes in on his face when he mentions the (((Millions))) of people hitler killed

very subtle of him :^)

"we learned a lot from Hitler, we don't really have much to reference in the modern day beside that"

My heart really does go out to him. It must be terrible knowing that you have one of the largest platforms in the world, your nation is being torn apart by brown hordes and you can't do anything without tremendous backlash.

Maybe he's trying to get 50 million in order to have a good number to drop a redpill video at.

I thought he was a kike?

lol fucking assblasted shitskin + kike mods

He probably is, but reminder that even Hitler had some Kikes working fairly high in the German command. Granted most of them were probably traitors.

He's Hungarian-Iranian (Iranians are typically Persians, and Persians are in fact Aryans. He doesn't show any particular signs of being mudded as far as I can tell). Also his middle name is literally Aryan. So he's mostly likely as white as he needs to be for our standards.

Yeah, maybe he isn't a Jew. I remember seeing him on h3h3 and assumed he was a tribesman.

youtu.be/pHNbitDDW3A?t=2m12s

He's also a huge atheist leftist redditor. He had a small fight with hardcore SJWs, he's not 'our guy' in any sense.

You guys are either dreaming of being trolled.

This guy probably swallows jizz and is a bottom.

WTF else would he do but jewtube videos? If he goes 14/88 it will be when he's old and no one follows him anymore. The guy is shilling socks for the holidays ffs.

Okay, now I'm convinced something is going on here.

Can we not be faggots and goall "YEAH PEWDS JEWS ARE FUCKING SCUM HANG ALL NIGGERS" but try to send him messages or support?

Let's show him NS aren't fucking fru-fru la la faggots

(checked)
We may not see it for a while considering the stigma one still receives for being one of us, but I would imagine we're getting close to the point where it's possible & profitable (in which case he would be defecting to us for the wrong reasons). We're going to have to handle this whole thing with care to avoid simply generating another alt-right figure.

Can do, but then we're just hoping halfchan doesn't catch on.

MDE are shitlords that make and upload silly videos to YouTube, occasionally do standup. Decided to contact Adult Swim and I'm actually really fucking surprised that they were allowed to be on in the first place. This embed should be mandatory viewing for all Holla Forumslacks.

IRL shitposting and Holla Forums trolling tedx

God damn he looks awful, looks like he started doing some kind of drugs. I guess that's the power of the redpill to an unprepared mind.

One day you'll learn.

Overwatch is pretty good though, I don't know why Holla Forums shits on it

What was the name of that guy who reviewed like fast food or something and only ever wore a suit? I remember threads about him literally going crazy after browsing Holla Forums for a while.

If he stays he eventually loses everything because YT are greedy kikes and he's not a nigger/sandnigger/currynigger. If he sees that, he'll leave even if it means he'll only be making one million instead of two.

Report of the week

HA CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

It's too late. On that day, Sam Hyde began the race war and his never ending onslaught against the weak by taking that poor little virgin Asian teen girl's life.

Pewdiepie is one of the only very popular celebs that are self aware and doesn't live under a rock. It's rare as diamonds.

what the fuck universe am i in again?? is gravity fucking optional now? can i squeeze beer out of grapes? is justin bieber about to release a cover of Die Wacht Am Rhein?

I disavow my disavowal of pewdiepie