What happened to TAD? Haven't seen him online in a while

What happened to TAD? Haven't seen him online in a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/11398-Holla
pastebin.com/sLrve5E4
i.imgur.com/XO93V4c.png
corrections.az.gov/public-resources/inmate-datasearch
youtube.com/watch?v=6a3vPqdeOPY
apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx
avondaleaz.gov/government/departments/police
goodyearaz.gov/government/departments-divisions-a-z/police-department
web.archive.org/web/20170305044643/http://www.templeos.org/Wb/Doc/Demands.html#l1
templeos.org/Videos/Dianna/LifeAsWife.mp4
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty sure he shit in a van, had some warrents out for his arrest, and he got arrested.

It looks like nobody knows.

I thought someone bailed him out.
Did he get arrested again?
I have been visiting the temple site regularly and haven't seen any videos after the 19th

that was a while back. i think he got all that sorted out. after he got out of jail he fucked a prostitute named margie.

He was in jail months ago, no? Maybe he's trying to get away from the internet for a bit, given his problems that much attention can't be good for him. Or maybe the glow in the darks got him.
thegoldwater.com/news/11398-Holla Forums-Raises-Bail-for-TempleOS-Creator-Terry-Davis

someone should email him to see if he's still alive.

[email protected]

Preety sure the cianigger A.I had a hard on for destroying him and his temple OS.

People say they found him on inmatecanteen.com, but I'm fairly sure it's not /ourTerry/

found the glow in the dark

Does the MI6 hire niggers too?

Yep

It's the real Terry, not the niggers

you have to create a gay account on the site to use it. someone post a screenshot confirming it's terry.

site let's you enter fake details when you're making an account. doesn't even verify the email address at all or anything. I just typed [email protected] for the email and 888-888-8888 for the phone number

Can you see anymore details about Terry?
Otherwise, that Terrence might as well be another nog.

You will be a great hacker one of these days.

Oh shit they've got Terry.

Nope, it doesn't give you any more info. All the options require money to use

pastebin.com/sLrve5E4
Here's all the info I've got so far from my research. It's very difficult to find all these court records because each county/jurisdiction has their own setup. Some don't let you view them online, others do. There's some info in the resources section.
Remember when searching these websites to spell his first name correctly; it's "terrence", not "terrance". And be careful you don't mix up the first and last name fields since the order is different on each site, because then you won't get any results.

The listing on inmatecanteen might simply be from his previous Nye County arrest. The inmate ID is definitely correct because it matches with the id that appeared on vinelink regarding the Nov 6 arrest, shown at i.imgur.com/XO93V4c.png Unfortunately, Nye County doesn't provide public records available online. Someone who's not an autist should ask if he's in there again.
We need to find where he was located in his last video, as that will give us a clue on which jurisdictions to search for public records on arrests/deaths

why all these failure to appears?

I just sent them an email, hopefully they'll reply soon.
Why are you mentioning reddit in the pastebin? Maybe you should perhaps go back.

Many reason: he was travelling across the country, partially didn't care about going to court and probably didn't always got mail since he was in the van.

What? He went to jail just a month before, and then he was ticketed by police and put on probation. He knows to go to court. He just doesn't.

because the posts contain some background information that isn't available anywhere. I found them from google

Oh really? C'mon anons, keep this meme up. We need answers.

Terry once said something that he has to go to the desert and that God told him to stay away from Internet

schizophrenia

He probably got 20 or 30 days for violating some part of his probation, since the warrant for the lewdness charge hasn't been executed again. IIRC he might have said that he was going to get 60 or 90 days for violating the probation.

WHERE THE FUCK IS TERRY

This is what they replied to my e-mail asking if Terry was in one of their detention centers.

Cianiggers probably got to him.

Oh shit
Maybe he really was still in AZ

>corrections.az.gov/public-resources/inmate-datasearch
It might be, but the portal for search doesn't seem to work, at least for me.
Just e-mailed them anyway.

HIS LAST VIDEO WAS PUBLISHED THE 15th OF DECEMBER
THAT SAME DAY WAS HIS BIRTHDAY

One of you faggots should do a video chat with him.

At what point do we assume he's dead and hold a funeral?

I'd say another 2 weeks. After that, if God doesn't give any sign of having given Terry more time on Earth, then he'd either be ded or imprisoned by glowing CIA niggers.

While he was getting tracktion in his internet fame a lot of kids from kiwifarms started harassing him after he was doxed.
There are a lot of videos online where in middle of his streams someone calls him and starts driving paranoid chizo stories about how CIAniggers are going after him or just blatantly trolling him about his OS (comparing his compiler to port of gcc).

I am guessing he went the route of Evalion and Ashley Jones.
It seems that people who are behind these doxings don't really like e-celebs or the popularity chans gain from them. They like to dox and harass them just so that chan doesn't become another reddit.

In some sense it's a good thing, but I think it will eventually stagnate and kill the cultural vortexes that drive the chans. No new people will come here and be assimilated in our culture.

Sure, they want to stop the influx of children like that in 2007 of 4chan but come on... we need new blood to drive this autonomous machine made of people.

I am guessing that memes of this last few years were mostly manufactured by these people too.
It is a stretch on conspiracy theory side but I have a lot of twitter accounts and yt accounts to back up my claims. I ak still however only finding parts of puzzle pieces.

Just a spoiler, these are one of most degenerate sociopaths you could imagine. Druggie faggots that do nothing but fuck with people behind their screens, either just for fun or profit or just for their own ideological goals.

Lol, he had his phone and address on TOS site and made videos outside his house showing the street sign (meteor, asteroid or something). And the daily walks. Real Chads have no secrets.

He's been camping in Estrella Park (in Phoenix, Arizona) for awhile now. For instance, youtube.com/watch?v=6a3vPqdeOPY
Let's narrow our search down on that area since that's where he was last

Terry doxes himself constantly. He even doxes his supporters.

He's not in the Maricopa jail system, so he's presumably in the psych ward or just hanging out with no Internet

apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx
found him in court case searches. He had a complaint against him on december 27th. all the information given on the website indicates it's /ourterry/: date of birth is december 1969, and the case was filed in avondale (which is right near the park he was camping at)

Interesting. He went dark on the 16th and doesn't seem to be incarcerated, but he was able to break some shit around the 27th.

Maybe he's in the Avondale jail? Or maybe Goodyear.
avondaleaz.gov/government/departments/police
goodyearaz.gov/government/departments-divisions-a-z/police-department

So terry turned into a conehead nigger?

Nah, that nog is a manlet, /ourTerry/ is a 5'11 chad.

Still only can fuck retired bitches and don't even cum inside them.

it's possible he did something on purpose to be arrested again. this is a common practice of the homeless in winter. gives them a warm place to sleep and free meals.

Why would he? He has a space alien.
The van is pretty fucking comfy, he definitely doesn't need housing in a prison.

kek
Is pic related real of a shop?

*Is pic related real or a shop?

what the fuck did he do this time.
1) there's nothing of value in arizona
2) he's in the middle of the desert
did he piss on someone's wall?

he was kill

From "Demands on the CIA" on TempleOS.org:
Always bet on God, CIA niggers!

I can't find that on the site. provide sauce

Realistically, how would TempleOS be affected by Spectre?

Not at all, but not in the way you want.

Terry knew!! that's why CIA niggers got him

web.archive.org/web/20170305044643/http://www.templeos.org/Wb/Doc/Demands.html#l1
It's from the old (better) site.

what the fuck where is he

He's dead. And you killed him, Holla Forums.

If anyone killed him, it's Mister Metokur.

Is anyone able to contact his parents? Maybe they know?

Isn't the old land-line telephone number, theoretically associated with his parents house?

I think so. Anyone know it?

Can't remember. But it must be on some archives of cuckchan /g/ threads about Terry.

Now, someone from the US of A should try to call.

What if I don't live in the US, but rather the Holy Kingdom of Arizona/Nevada?

So, anyone?

templeos.org/Videos/Dianna/LifeAsWife.mp4

Am I crazy as well to think he kinda has a point regarding "god thinking"?
People should work to earn a life, not money. There are so many (((indispensable commodities))) in our lives that for most people money has become an end instead of a means of exchanging value.

Damn. This crazy man's platitudes escape most normies.

hathahahahahahah

anyone that actually believes this has never lived in a small town. it's about as mundane as you can get.

Big towns "have everything" but I don't need everything. I was born in a small town and I thought I wanted to live in a big town, but after doing so for a few years I realized that it fucking sucks. At least now that you can order everything online, I also never "go out" because everything is just filled with rapefugees nowadays.

t. European

Only retarded normalfags actually want that.

Why? How much is he spending on cigs and diet coke?

I think he said $800 for cigs etc in the video

100% true and it sucks. the only apartments at a reasonable price are all inside the nigger areas on this map, every single time. demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

lol

I was born and lived for a long time in a small town, actually. It was when I moved out into the city when I started believing that.

Even worse, most people save up money so they can live in a comfy house OUTSIDE of the city.

2/10

bane/10

Enjoy your filthy overcrowded rat cage you fucking animal.

He's a literal mad man who needs to get back on his meds. He's clearly smoking so much to deal with his schizophrenia.

Nicotine does seem to help I can't blame him.

Nicotine rush barely last a minute.
I don't see how that helps. Even weed is better.

I mean specifically for schizophrenia, there appears to be an interaction. Not for normalfags.

So do I. I mena, I don't know much about schizophrenia from a medical standpoint. The nicotine "high" doesn't last that long.
But I guess that's why he is buying so much.

Could be.
If he's being thrown in and out of county jails and court rooms it's really bad news. These sorts of events are not good for someone in his state and I doubt the police and judges give a fuck.

And what does Dianna think of her husband to be going through these trials?

She needs to open her heaaaaaaaaaaaaart.

He doesn't go to court. That's why he keeps going to jail.

Get your stupid jew pussy over here Dianna

why does he need to go to court? what did he do? run over a glower with his car?

What's up with all the newfags?
Is it summer already?

you have to go back

Terry should invent a self-driving Templar battle tank that's entirely controlled by random numbers (God).

I'd fucking kek my ass off if he did that.

Is it smegma king ?

If he's wanted, do we really want to help law enforcment ?

Bullshit. Cuck/g/ was fucking with Terry long before he even heard of him. Jim may have introduced the funny CIANigger meme man to a wider audience, but that audience isn't nearly as nefarious as some of the people who were already watching Terry.

hey, i have a background in politics, self development, spirituality etc. You know whats weird in these days.
this is the hard truth of life and the workings of life. But the people that do this are called schizophrenic. Its as if the meaning of yes and no are flipped

I am starting to thing Terry is with Mr God now.

Dianna is in violation, she should be chained to the van.

I live in one right now, it's great since none of the crazies care enough to make it a target.

gates doesn't give a shit about the poor. he wants to use 3rd worlders as ginea pigs to test his experimental vaccines.

That's a super expensive way to test experimental vaccines. If that was the goal, there are so many other ways that is much cheaper.

Terry has court on the 18th fwiw

I fully concur.
Internet shopping has made cities redundant.

Are the CIAniggers using zersetzung to keep Terry from completing his magnum opus?
Terry's recent history seems to be a textbook example of zersetzung, a destructive psych-warfare tactic employed by godless CIAniggers to demoralize god's soldiers.

As applied by the Stasi, Zersetzung is a technique to subvert and undermine an opponent. The aim was to disrupt the target's private or family life so they are unable to continue their "hostile-negative" activities towards the state. Typically, the Stasi would use collaborators to garner details from a victim’s private life. They would then devise a strategy to "disintegrate" the target's personal circumstances – their career, their relationship with their spouse, their reputation in the community. They would even seek to alienate them from their children. Pingel-Schliemann cites the case of Herr J. First Herr J lost his driver’s licence. Months later he found anonymous notes insulting him hanging on the trees of his village. Then rumours circulated that he was cheating on his wife. At work Herr J faced growing problems. Finally, the police arrested him and sentenced him for a theft he didn't commit. To Herr J, these events were disturbing, random and inexplicable. He had no inkling that the Stasi were behind them. The security service's goal was to use Zersetzung to "switch off" regime opponents.

After months and even years of Zersetzung a victim's domestic problems grew so large, so debilitating, and so psychologically burdensome that they would lose the will to struggle against the East German state. Best of all, the Stasi's role in the victim's personal misfortunes remained tantalisingly hidden. The Stasi operations were carried out in complete operational secrecy. The service acted like an unseen and malevolent god, manipulating the destinies of its victims.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

Cheaper but riskier.

So he's not dead. Mister God really is watching over him.

lol i wonder what the fuck he did to damage property. the damage must have been to state property since it's "state of AZ vs tdog"

He ran over a CIA Nigger. They're classified as local fauna and property of the state.

Pls be okay Terry.

Maybe he went and pissed on that fence that the cop told him not to piss on.

GOOD
Keep the violent subhuman locked up this time.

He's a lolcow. He got fucked with and made fun of like all lolcows. You're only butthurt because it happened to your closeted homo/pedosexual schizophrenic that says "nigger" sometimes.

kek

Your style of posting is so utterly cancerous that you simply must be from cuckchan. Leave and never come back, or God will smite your subhuman nigger ass.

You have to go back to >>>/reddit/

Terry's car number plate is 022-RVL, in case someone was wondering.

he got arrested for failure to appear, so a bench warrant was issued. then he had another court appearance, and another failure to appear. i don't know what the initial arrest was for. someone probably does.

enjoy your Life destroying corporatism fag.

kys bootlicker

It is far capitalism nigger. I don't know what you're on about We NazBol Gang here.

My guess is he destroyed something in the park he was camping at. Probably started a fire somewhere that wasn't designated. They park cops don't play around with that shit. They will nail your ass quick for anything. I got a $100 fine once for just breaking a small tree branch in a national park.

Possibly. He told the police he could go to an RV park, and they said that was fine. This may be the park you are talking about.