36 now confirmed dead (and rising) in Oakland Hipster Fire

Some of the bodies are so badly burnt they are using DNA and dental records to ID the bodies.

cnn.com/2016/12/05/us/oakland-fire-investigation/

Summary: Owner of the place is a narcissistic meth head who rents out "artist" space in a warehouse. He built a death trap tinderbox out of garbage they live in for $300-$600/month. Hosted parties in his "safe space". Something caught fire during a party and almost everyone died cause fire safety is FASCIST.

Pics of the tinderbox
oaklandghostship.com/

I remade this thread because the other OPs were low quality.
Other threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grWef8RGR8U
facebook.com/PNWadsworth
archive.is/Q2iSX
archive.is/1YJbs
laweekly.com/music/100-silk-label-owner-confirms-two-artists-still-missing-after-oakland-fire-7682832
nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/oakland-fire-puts-spotlight-silicon-valley-s-housing-problem-n692061
facebook.com/events/379138479091566/?active_tab=discussion
reddit.com/r/news/comments/5gjbee/man_who_started_the_oakland_commune_that_burned/dat19ly/
archive.is/ncAHy
archive.is/9orSw
archive.is/tjJqe
archive.is/https://www.facebook.com/derick.ion.9*
archive.is/GaNoU
archive.is/G1Gzv
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oakland-warehouse-fire-survivors-describe-escape-blaze-confirmed-death-toll-n691711
facebook.com/events/379138479091566/permalink/380425895629491/
ktvu.com/live
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oakland-mayor-shouted-down-vigil-warehouse-fire-victims-n692381
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3996676/Clubbers-feared-trapped-California-warehouse-party-blaze-breaks-out.html
archive.is/Szs7g
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006300/Filth-chaos-weird-religious-symbols-Pictures-appalling-conditions-inside-Oakland-warehouse-36-died.html
archive.is/pIdEt
youtu.be/X0unlbaZIUI
facebook.com/kimya.dawson.3/posts/10155078384918132
nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Family-of-Victims-Visit-Oakland-Warehouse-in-Deadly-Fire-405109115.html
tangledwilderness.
tmz.com/2016/12/08/oakland-fire-commune-leader-survivors/
youtu.be/RXkfs8KjRSc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they all look late 20s/early30s. rest in aids jizz faggots.

A personal account of the operator/meth head Derick Ion, and a post in his own words.

Pic related 3 is a post from the artist playing the night of the fire.

I'm losing my shit here.
Fucking kek.

PRAISE KEK

Collection of footage of the night of the fire.
youtube.com/watch?v=grWef8RGR8U

Lots of demonic and illuminated symbols. No surprise a bunch of people died … the demons wanted a sacrifice.

My kikebook page was shoahed for quoting him on his own page.

Okcupid in Oakland

MOONMAN SUMMONED

Did Donna die?

Indeed, they memed themselves to death. Place was called ghost ship which is a ship where the crew has all died. It was also called "Satya Yuga" yet the centerpiece was a statue of Kali Yuga.

Derick "Death is the Only Exit" Ion
Derek "Cinnibar Hipsterbar" Ion
Derek "A cheap zippo for blue-haired hippos" Ion
Derek "Firebender these Transgenders" Ion
Derek "Fahrenheits for Faggot Kikes" Ion
Derek "Only You Can Perform Faggot Fires" Ion
Derek "If they're lispy, make em crispy" Ion
Derek "Hipster Honeypot Operator" Ion
Derek "Burning Modern Artists is also a Modern Art" Ion
Derek "The ghosts are real in THIS ghost ship" Ion
Derick "Safe Space Fireplace" Ion
Derek "My best art piece was a flaming warehouse full of grease" Ion
Derek "Bring Burning Man to Oakland" Ion
Derek "Fire codes are for faggots" Ion
Derek "Cleansing fire is my only desire" Ion
Derek "Stairs are for squares" Ion
Derek "Lesbians and gays are gonna get razed" Ion
Derek "Hipsters make the best stocking fillers" Ion
Derek "Burning Man Fire Escape Plan" Ion
Derek "Hipsters beware, there's no fire exit up there" Ion
Derek "Taking out the trash with only a single match" Ion
Derek "At least my family's safe" Ion
Derek "Seeing things on fire makes me higher" Ion
Derek "Recycling Oakland's social rejects" Ion
Derek "Rug shacks are making a fiery comeback" Ion
Derek "Druggies and gays enjoy the blaze" Ion
Derek "My Drug Den is and Oven" Ion

What the hell am I reading?

The only cure for infestation is purification by fire!

just another coincidence that the guy who rents it wasn't there. Just like all those jews who were sick from work on 9/11

By Kek, Moonman was responsible!

Derek's FB post after the fire really pissed people off. Even got articles written about it.

top kek

Nope, he didn't get his wish.

GOOD.

looks like a transition party into ash since they don't believe in anything

Oh man. My advice to this clown would be to prepare your anus. If he think it's bad now just wait for the lawsuits. They're going to skin him alive especially after that facebook post.

I can't wait.

So what do we do with this guy? On the one hand, he's the embodiment of the hipster douchebag. On the other, he was singlehandedly responsible for culling 36 of those failures from the gene pool by essentially creating a human scale roach trap. Do we vilify this guy or lionize him?

Two ways in and out higgledy piggedly wiring and heating and various modern energy sources done up in india tier fashion what could possibly go wrong?

I think we need to redpill him on why he did a good job in removing libshits.

Both parties are obviously faggots, but if "muh ebil putin neonatzis" defend him, not only will he hate it, but it'll vindicate the hate towards him from other liberals.

mateen

if dubs
sam did this

i guess it was Tarquin with the E-cig in the Tart's Boudoir

They had some cool stuff.

I like that approach. If we meme this guy as a hero, to the point where his name is an insult amongst lefty SJWs, then were creating a word within their lexicon that implicitly requires an understanding of being uselessly left leaning. That'd be memetic D&C.

So a bunch of NPCs died. Great, now they'll fucking respawn in portland.

Hiptsers: Doing anything to make themselves look interesting and cultured, even if it kills them since 2007.

kek

lyl

All that skull imagery was a bad idea.

You have to think they were in the bay area which has some of the most ornate wood work created on the planet in america for the time period.
You could sheeny a lot of neet crap and pack rat it.

He owned a lot of swastikas and had them on display. It wouldn't be hard to meme it.

wewjew

I've been in multiple real clubs where I smelt at some point electrical shit burning. I'm honestly amazed hipsters don't have this more often, especially if drunk or drugged.

If anyone has fake accounts, be sure to say they got their privilege checked, or now they can finally understand what it's like to be a POC or some shit.

I remember smelling gas in club once. Then I realized it was embed related fucker with a chainsaw
It was a little spooky being packed in there and smelling a bunch of gasoline vapors

This is proof that our collective consciousness can manifest itself in reality. Moonman literally gassed 36 hipsters.

What if I told you I posted out of disgust a rave youtube video on Holla Forums the night before this happened?

This is a great idea. Him getting clear support from ebil nadsees could do a lot of good in regards to D&C. May Kek will it.

Holy fucking shit what a horrible way to die. But it was SWJs and hipsters, and the owner seems like a really bat shit crazy narcist lunatic, so I'm ok with this. I can't wait for all the aftermath.

What the fuck? Nigtropolis finally catches fire and not a single half-ape dies? Well at least that's a few dozen parasitic liberals burned alive.

What is this faggot's name?

A news channel caught up with him in a hotel.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=61vB1f1cZWA

Fuck Steve Gaynor and fuck Twitter

FAG OVENS

Those "fag ovens" will be used for weeb shit posters like you in the future. Don't kid yourself, you are just as faggy as they are.

derick ion

It was only a matter of time before he revealed himself. After all, it was foretold in the lyrics. "Feel the burn, you fucking fags. We put fascist symbols on our flags." Like with Kek, it may be that Moon Man was a true god among us. To the Norse, the man in the moon was known as Mani, and to the Saxons, Mona.

uhhh

This is the Cocoanut Club Fire all over again, the only loss of life were a bunch of degenerates, with most of them being crushed in the doorway as everyone tried to get out because there were no fire exits.
Isn't it funny how history can repeat itself in such a way?

Kek'd.

You got me, I thought it was footage from the rave.
Good show, though.

Aside from being a meth-fuelled rant, there's a few things about this that stand out to me: specifically, that he seems to have syncretised elements of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Frank Herbert's Dune, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism and more besides into a semi-coherent philosophy/theosophy.

In short, a doped-up Charles Manson for the hipster age.

Didn't initial reports state the fire had started in three different points of the building simultaneously? I'm genuinely starting to think he set the fires himself and blocked the stairs to test the limits of his ability to "get away with murder". Given that he's Jewish, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if there's a financial angle too, I expect it'll come to light this tinderbox was well-insured.

Derick "Burn em All" Ion
Derick "Destination Conflagration" Ion
Derick "Into my Oven" Ion

Neo-hippie nonsense.

Go back to Holla Forums kid

Derek did nothing wrong.

Oh yes he did. He didn't bar the doors.

I rewatched that movie recently since I saw it last 5 years ago.

Never realized how fashy it was.

Psh, nothing personnel.

Would it piss liberals off if a kickstarter was started for Derrick? LOL

Was the pizza burnt?

Hi Derrick. Pepper your angus for those lawsuits.

Probably
A GoFUndMe would probably be even better though, say its to help get a second Ghost Ship up and active as soon as possible. One that will truly become a hotspot for the community looking for a spark in its life, because we want to rekindle the joy in a community that is suffering from such a burning grief currently, so we need to get those crisp dollar bills going for him and strike while the iron is hot!

This all needs to be in the description.

any old second hand shit welcome

lol, this is like straight out of a movie with the music in the background.

CARLOS! CARLOS SLOW DOWN!! I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE PUNS!!!

>help get the second Ghost Ship Fired up…
Kek

a real inferno of fun for all ravers…

No, that was confused with a house fire in another part of oakland, it just happened to be a similar type of place.

They officially haven't even started looking for the cause since they're only about 40% done looking through the wreckage sorting out bodies.

The guy seems smart, it's kinda interesting to read his rants. Unfortunately his facebook is private now.
"Before I met Jeanine my life was cosmically a shambles. I was using bits and pieces of whatever eastern philosophy would drift through my transom" -spinaltap

I like the current year+1

Heil!

The only person who died I really feel sorry for is this guy. He just seemed like a lonely guy who got seduced into this group. Wasn't into any SJW stuff, part of a FB group called "burning man sucks" and into hacking and stuff.
facebook.com/PNWadsworth

FUCK! Page is gone!

No it's still there, you just have to be logged in.
archive.is/Q2iSX

The guy on that photo looks like a jewish version of Ted Cruz

I see the fire more like a KKK member. Anyways, God bless KEK

Oh, dude.

I can't be the only one who sees Moonman…

Read the fucking thread next time bore I post.

goddamn his club looks like the most faggy douchey oregon thing I have ever seen. who allowed this retard to decorate this place, and why did he choose a tinderbox to put in even more flammable shit?

I'm sorry to report that the author of the 3rd pic, the artist Golden Donna, escaped the fire unharmed.
archive.is/1YJbs
laweekly.com/music/100-silk-label-owner-confirms-two-artists-still-missing-after-oakland-fire-7682832

Praise Kek, he is always at work.

Liberals died in a preventable fire because a liberal business owner i g n o r e d r e g u la t i o n s

Not just that, the place was a shithole even without regulations. They deserved to burn.

Yup funny how they always vote for more rules then complain about anybody actually enforcing them.

yeah if there were less regulations they probably could have afforded to hire an actual electrician.

More like

Omg that shitlord electrician wouldn't take exerpts of my feminist poetry as payment! It was like he didn't care about my wymyn's studyes degree at all! #whyIneedcommunism

The media is shilling that this is the fault of the housing shortage, not chronic narcissism and tolerance within the artist community. They also call it Satya Yuga instead of ghostship. White washing to the extreme.

nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/oakland-fire-puts-spotlight-silicon-valley-s-housing-problem-n692061

If the (((artist community))) actually produced any art of worth they would be able to afford to live in code-compliant buildings regardless of the "housing shortage". They're not artists, they're drug addicts and bums.

And people said there was no proof of a loving God.
SHADILAY

There's suppose to be a flame-free candle light vigil tonight at 8PM PST. They might livestream it.

If they do, get that link as soon as fucking possible!

Then what about all the flaming faggots that will show up?

If you really want to live for less just buy a plane ticket to another state.

Sadly for them, that would also mean running into trump supporters, causing them to LITERALLY SHAKE from all the TRIGGERING.

They all look like addicts, and hory shet nice fucking triple dubs user.

Fucking of course they are. It would just be so impossible for these retards to just live somewhere else but noooo, they have to live in their stupid crowded hipster inner-city rat houses because that's the trendy thing to do. Blaming fucking everything but their own stupidity and poor judgement on account of wanting to be "hip". Ridiculous.

we're in a housing shortage but let's keep taking in refugees anyways!

They're trying to prevent another LGBTBBQ

We don't have a shortage of housing, we have an excess of kikes (and Chink capital outflows.)

Guy was also a member of a "Bay Area Burners" group. Can't make this shit up.

I can't stand it. Their attitude is "people should be free to live wherever they choose and do whatever they want cuz artist". It isn't just being hip, it's being surrounded by people who won't call them out on their shit so they can be horrible people like this comment explains.
reddit.com/r/news/comments/5gjbee/man_who_started_the_oakland_commune_that_burned/dat19ly/

Portland might be worse but I've not been there.

Will Moonman write a song about this?
I loved '49 Faggots and one Dune Coon'.

Years ago I worked with a guy who was semi-affiliated with the Rainbow Family degenerates here in the U.S. The guy himself wasn't too bad but the fucking hippy artists he associated with were some seriously fucked up people. And many of them were affluent too which came as a surprise as they dressed like someone who shopped in a dumpster.

Their constant talk of sharing everything, being fair, producing art sounded nice on it's face but then you realize they're basically just thieves, drug dealers and low-level scammers. Seeing them raise children in this environment was the worst part of it.

kek

How much does anyone in this thread want to bet that they fuck kids in these "art spaces?" All of them dying was a favor not a tragedy.

Sorry, if I'm mad. I just read about PizzaGate and EVERY SINGLE THING related to it for a week. None of you will ever be as angry as I am. Kek will get his sacrifice for all the things he has done for us.

This is more deaths than most shootings.

High wood capacity buildings should be banned!

To be fair, I kinda doubt the blue-hair asexual pandakin types are kidfuckers. I have friends in that community I know, I know and while they're twelve kinds of fucked-up I don't think they're fucking twelve year olds.

And sue him for what? He was ripping off hipsters to support his meth hobby.

He as nothing. His kids and baby momma live in a shitty hotel. The chatter on kikebook is has left the country. I expect we will hear in a few months he OD'ed down in mexico.

Yeah, most of these types of folks I've run across don't seem to be into that kind of stuff afaik. It's more of a score dope, party and live in a trendy flophouse lifestyle. Pretty much the same as our late, crispified protagonists.

Th-Those digits OP. Truly a sign. Will the degenerates kill themselves? I-I can't even.

as far as we're concerned they're already dead.

OK WTF
MALE OR FEMALE, POL?

Where do you think you are?

kek - the NY Post takes no prisoners in this article. Some excerpts:

Owner of Oakland ‘rave cave’ was a negligent father and drug addict

More at the link ——→ archive.is/ncAHy

He had 5 kids.
I can afford to have exactly 0.

Fuck's sake.

He had three. But I can't fucking afford that many either.

I'm sure if they were alive to ask, they would have answered neither

it's not like he was raising them properly or anything.

You're such a stupid ass faglord geting ptsd'd over smug anime girls

HAHA

Could you imagine a burnt corpse suddenly sitting upright in the morgue and grabbing the morticians pen because the corpse didn't agree with the gender specified on the paperwork?

No wonder you'd need to work with some transgender voodoo witchdoctor to help guide you through the fifty sacred pronouns. You wouldn't want to wake the eternally rabid SJW spirit and invoke the curse of human resources upon you until the day you retire.

Actually seems to still be here. ABC news found him

Incinerating a bunch of degenerates isn't too much of a loss in my view but subjecting children to this environment is what should earn him and his whore wife a rope.

archive.is/9orSw

The worthless tools at DHS need to seize that faggot's passport now.

Looks like the final score will be 36.

Sheriff: More bodies not likely in Oakland warehouse fire

archive.is/tjJqe

they need to give him a medal

He can receive it at San Quentin.

NYpost delivers. Jesus, this is worse than I thought.

I can't access his kikebook page anymore.

While it wasn't larger than Pulse, at least this got a diverse range of faggot types instead of just all spics. I'm a little disappointed that the numbers weren't higher

Yeah, that's some pretty evil shit.

Me either, must have realized he should remove his stupid rants. There's a few archives stored of his final post, and some screenshots ITT
archive.is/https://www.facebook.com/derick.ion.9*

No Adam's apple. Female.

Candle light vigil has started. No periscopes yet that I know of

Some rants are here actually, enough to tell how crazy he is.
archive.is/GaNoU
archive.is/G1Gzv

Just goes to show what can be accomplished with a bit of effort. Mateen and Brevik put some thoughtful effort into their sprees. These Oakland faggots died only through barely perceptible inertia.

Ohr is probably Max Ohr, a resident.

He has an interview here where he says he was working the door
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oakland-warehouse-fire-survivors-describe-escape-blaze-confirmed-death-toll-n691711

Thread theme

YUCK

in oakland, when you're a 35yearold wannabe "artist" still living on your parent's money (which you mostly spend on recreational drugs), you can't afford to live anyplace legal or safe.

Fuck I was hoping they would run

so many fucking coincidences
so many fucking coincidences

Holla Forums help what the fuck is happening

We have a live stream. Rabbi currently speaking, lol

Also local news
ktvu.com/live

I hope muzzies will start burning down hipster hotspots in the name of punishing sodomy

When it was up i sifted through it back till 2012, lots of drugfueled ramblings there.

Clearly both of them are on meth in that video. Disgusting and weak.

Thank you for cleansing the filth, based ayy lmao.

These people in the livestream don't have any anger. Only one mention of fire safety so far.

A few posts are enough to see who he was.

racism on their event page

Nice dubs.

They don't have anger because they're r-selected. They don't value their own lives or the lives of others. The competition just died and now they can signal for social status by claiming proximity to the event. The cucks are delighted by tragedy. "Never let a good tragedy go to waste" is a common libshit saying. Just like niggers in africa standing around watching another nigger get tortured to death. None of them give a single fuck because they're a bunch of self-involved sociopaths.

i lived in a college town (worked fulltime in university library) for years and i saw so, so much of this. many of these people start off sincere, or are just so young they still *seem* sincere and still just haven't learned you can't excuse a lifestyle of constant self-indulgence and avoidance of responsibility, no matter how much "untapped creativity" you claim you have (and you pretend you will ever even try to tap). people mooching and ripping each other off, betraying people who considered them friends, acting all chill whenever they know someone is watching, always a second way from suddenly shifting into desperate, vicious scheming and backstabbing to postpone/avoid ever having to work, ever having to pay their own way, ever having to grow up. it happens to people who seemed promising or even inspiring while they were full-time students. it's way more depressing than whatever call center or cubicle farm nightmare job they're trying to avoid.

That hurts, user. Not because you're wrong. Because you're right. No matter how draining and soul-mutilating my job is, at least I'm not kiking people for a living. I might scrape my honor out of the gutter but at least I still have a little.

any answers?

yeah, work can be pretty hellish, but at least you know YOU will not be the shady piece of shit looking for stuff you can steal at your friends' parties so you can make rent, ripping apart people's trust in each other, making messes that others are forced to clean up.

Pfffff.
Not bad for a joke.

But man, twerking is one of the worst things ever.

Another rabbi speaking

I know this is Holla Forums and everything and we generally speaking don't like these people, their politics and view them as degenerates. But seriously, the MSM painting this like some awful tragedy and trying to make people feel sympathy for them and their families is outrageous. They're fucking squatting, trespassing, and defacing and vacant and dilapidated property. 60 years ago they would've likely been roughed up or chased out of town by the police, 100 years ago they would've been sentenced to some sort of hard labor.

Instead they are heroes of an increasingly cultural marxist agenda and we don't even get to snack on that AIDS filled BBQ.

napalm all leftcucks

what the fuck

he says "PEPE" in there lol

I feel sympathy for the people (and families and loved ones of those people) who were there for a party. 99% of them would have no idea that they were walking into a fucking death trap.

The people who lived there full time get some sympathy, because they may have simply been naive and clueless and played no part in the disaster other than being bystanders.

The people who owned and sublet the place, and who actively prevented the necessary building inspections? They deserve to fucking hang.

It was a rave at what amounts to a ritzy crackhouse, nothing of value was lost.

I'm with you, though if I ever walked into a place almost entirely made of fucking wood, with dozens of electronics all hooked up and people around me smoking everywhere, I'd bolt the fuck out of there.

To me, that' just common sense, but it's a shame not everyone thought that far ahead

They probably thought the cool crunchy vibe and good times would keep anything bad from happening.

except for the antiques. some of the antiques and that building looked like cozy additions to a comfy winter attic. It certainly didn't belong at a fag party

The thing is, modern building codes have gotten so good that most buildings built and maintained to code are in essentially no danger of a serious fire. I could easily imagine some sheltered kid just assuming that everything was perfectly safe because every other building he's ever been in has been perfectly safe. This building right here is the exception that proves the rule.

Literally nothing of value has been lost
The world is now 0.00000000000001% better

i understand what you're saying, but while empathy is one of our greatest strengths and the cornerstone for what made the white race the greatest one in history, it is (these days) also a crippling weakness. Too much of a good thing.

These people are the hysterical, delusional liberals that would wish for me, you, or your family dead. They're the ones who would protest with violence because you thought the wrong way, or deface and destroy your property because you don't agree with their political opinions. These are the kinds of insects that are helping the kikes destroy our country and people. Any "pity" or "empathy" on their part, were this situation to happen to us, would be purely virtue-signaling nonsense plastered across social media solely to show everyone how human they are, how morally self righteous they look for forgiving the enemy in death.

I'm tired of the double standards in this culture war. I'm sick of being demonized for not upholding certain glorious virtues in debates and arguments that I actually do, only for the faggots accusing me of such to hypocritically forgo exactly those. The useless leeches who died in that fire contributed literally nothing to anyone or anything anywhere. Not a single. fucking. thing.

That they roasted was a small blessing, and they would be reveling in it were such a thing to happen to us.

3rd rabbi on at the vigil. God damn. Off now

I'm surprised they haven't killed Derick yet. They haven't even mentioned him at their vigil so far.

I feel sympathy for some of them too but their (((leadership))) has got to go. This really is like 1920s berlin.

My god, this girl at the vigil just talked about having good sex with one of the now dead. She said she met him on OKcupid and talked about burning down the patriarchy.

Fucking…

The fucking music in the background I'm laughing

100+ years of industrial safety protocols have made first world environments almost tard proof. Problem is it inhibits younger people from understanding the dangers of the physical world. They literally do not understand the properties of matter anymore. Add in a fuckton of narcotics and they're doomed.

This is what those hipsters get for wanting to rave in a fire before it was cool

Indeed, makes me melancholy thinking about the things I saw. We've been letting very sick and damaged people run things in this country for too long.

I want to find this arsonist and buy him a drink tbh

Even if we raise over a million dollars for little Dexter over there, you have to calculate interest and lawyer fees :^).

Some brilliant tags in there. I hope someone spams them back towards hipsterland. "Derick always used to say …"

Yeah, this is the big paradox. Making things better makes things worse. USA had it great after WWII, which led to boomers, which led to our current predicament.

Airbags and antilock brakes led to people driving faster and tailgating closer.

ahh, but you are not a meth addict, in desperate need of meth and a place where people will allow you to do meth.

it was a sketchy-ass drug den and everyone knew it. have you missed all the fb/reddit drama posts?

fucking this. except you forgot stealing electricity and water from neighboring property, plus child abuse and neglect.

We celebrate him. He has earned his place in the pantheon alongside Dylan Roof. Some men seek out greatness, defying social norms with a ferocious light in their eyes; others just cram hipsters into a rickety wooden firetrap and leave nature to take its course.

MEMEING IRRESPONSIBLY
MEMEING IRRESPONSIBLY
MEMEING IRRESPONSIBLY
MEMEING IRRESPONSIBLY
MEMEING IRRESPONSIBLY

Everything will be fire

no

So 36 faggots burned to cinders with more to scrape off the floor? Good, that's a couple score Bay Area hipsters that will never again shit up the streets with their (((activism))).
If only the entire West Coast would just collapse in purging flames already.

kek

WHY DOES YOUR HOUSE NEED 40 THOUSAND NAILS?!

The music really makes it. Their misery is total. Praise kek.

Criminally unchecked Trips.

What did Bob mean by this?

Literal disco inferno

Ionize him?

I bet it was arson and it was a muslim wot dun it. It seems a bit absurd that we have heard literally nothing about how the fire started. If anything the survivors should be the ones who would know because they're the first to be alerted to the danger. They said there were people spread throughout the structure so someone must have seen it if it originated inside. If no one really saw anything it might have been fire bombed from behind or something

Anyone think maybe this whole thing could have been one of their sanctioned occult sacrifices? I mean these hipsters are already (((their))) brainwashed cattle.

if the whole thing was rigged to burn on purpose the firemen will figure it out and my sides will be launched to the stratosphere

It will be maximum kek when this is a daily occurrence.

I can see it now.

Derek "Doing lines of coke watching hipsters go up in smoke" Ion strikes again!

THE FIRE COCK RISES EARLY!

It's got everything.

I spot three MtF trannies in the first row (numbers 3, 4 and 8) alone.

Holy shit was this a death trap with all those tight spaces and little dead end corners. I doubt the fire fighters even went in while it was hot and if they did they took one look, turned around, and left so they wouldn't die too.

Their hoses barely did anything, it took 5+ hours for the fire to die down. It was basically a fucking furnace during that whole time. The building is totally hollowed out now. They're probably counting "bodies" by sets of teeth they find.

I burn lol these words into my mind every day, every time I have empathy, or feel bad, or want to make up and compromise. Wise words from our great philosopher.

They are more likely sifting through ash looking for bone fragments after 5 hours of a raging fire especially if the hoses were not knocking it down.

Maybe a while ago, say about a year and a half ago, maybe 2, I would have felt sorry for these 'people'. Maybe before Holla Forums, before the election, while I was still a naive, Pope Francis Catholic who would pray for sinners and hope that we'd get a "true conservative" as president. When my racism and hatred was just good natured 'trolling'.

I've seen too much now, Holla Forums.

I hate them now, and celebrate every one of their degenerate lives ending. Let them all burn like Sodom and Gomorrah. What really and truly showed me there can never be mercy, never be an ounce of pity for these people, is they would gladly genocide us in fire had they the chance.

you idiot. he didn't hate burning man because of the concept, it was that it was co-opted by the mainstream

What the ever-loving fuck?! Those poor kids. Shame their shitty, selfish parents didn't get toasted that night.

He sounds like a cult leader who burned his flock

My only regret is that they didn't cook BEFORE they voted for Hillary.

I like /bane/'s take on the fire.

fugged that up
>>>/bane/125538

There was a lot of cool stuff in that place that was mixed with shitty multicultural african/chinese decor. I guess it's better all those instruments burnt than be wasted on those degenerates

Yeah, they had some nice theatre organs according to the pictures.

(wew, checked)
They won't be missed even by their so called "friends" who'll just forget about their existence and move onto to the next shiny object with blinking lights.

Hello, I'm derrick, and I'm asking for donations from anyone who has got some money to burn. After the recent tragedy, we want to get things fired up for a rebuild ASAP. We seek to make a ghost ship that will become a true community hotspot and inspire a burning passion for more entertainment in our guests. This place will be seriously fucking lit, and you can be the spark that helps us light this thing. We're accepting any second hand donations (preferably ones made of wood so we can make a truly authentic replication) to spread throughout our entirely new location. This is going to be the hottest place in town, and reservations to our new establishment will be going blazingly fast. If you donate those crisp bills right now, we can talk about special access. Who wouldn't want to spend time amongst this community that really does just radiate its warmth? We'll also have the best drugs in town: If you want to blaze it up or get nice and baked, then you've come to the right place. Not even nature can extinguish our love for the flaring culture we've always engulfed ourselves in.

However, we're looking to take it to the next step. Before, our building had trapped us in our static blazing culture, but now (with your help) we can work on including even more people in our community and turning the heat up to a new degree.

The original thread was post locked by the time I saw it and never got to post my face when.

He took them out like a Sims family.

With your donations the new ghost ship can have more wood than last time to heal our tinder spirits and rekindle our burning passion.

from the comments

The mayor (a Jew) was shouted down last night for talking about building codes right after the fire. Good chance for some D&C
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oakland-mayor-shouted-down-vigil-warehouse-fire-victims-n692381

reminds me of the "squatopia" episode of Xavier: Renegade Angel. anybody unfamiliar here may enjoy the series… by far the most redpilled animated show I've ever seen

I'm considering binge watching the whole series right now

What doth life?

Say what you want about me… but lay off the soup.

:^)

Honestly, xavier is a criminally underrated show.

Nice. Gotta make some webms one of these days.

LET THE MEMES FLOW

So I'm working on some major OC, could an user help me out and tell me the names of the victims in the 2nd pic in order?

did he know about what was going on in his warehouse or was it some kind of illegal squatter party?

This post is 20 hours old and I'm still going to post smug anime at it.

These gifs are fucking amazing holy shit lol. Thank you for making my day.

Joseph Matlock

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3996676/Clubbers-feared-trapped-California-warehouse-party-blaze-breaks-out.html

did he know about what was going on in his warehouse or was it some kind of illegal squatter party?

He was guaranteed indoctrinated user

also… - spoiler for that episode- everyone dies in a fire at the end

Not necessarily. Some people see that stuff and want no part of it.

Quite interesting that a random woman involved in this story sounds to be into "Spirit Cooking" type activities, right?

archive.is/Szs7g

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006300/Filth-chaos-weird-religious-symbols-Pictures-appalling-conditions-inside-Oakland-warehouse-36-died.html

He knew. He not only rented out the place like an indoor RV park, but on top of that, those paid tenants would have to deal with it when he's rent out the common areas for raves, orgies, etc.

Look at all the junk on the adjacent lot, that was crap Derrick Roaster Ion couldn't fit inside the 10,000 square foot oven.

Oh shit, do I smell ritual murder? Or something else? Guys, cross-reference the CTR rolls with the people who died, see if there's any overlap. Maybe this was payback for shitting the bed on Trump.

Gotta leave room for some spirits to cook

Some of these people were living in this tiny shithole of a deathtrap. Is this what people do when they have no family and nowhere else to go? Just find some place where they can stay with a bunch of degenerates who have no standards so they can fuck and drug their way through a purposeless, pointless life? What a horrible way to live.

anything's better than responsibility.

As you walk down the quirky, retro-anarchy style staircase you are hit by a smell of dust and wood that has been drying in the afternoon sun glaring in from the window. Motes of dust glisten like tiny specks of gold as they catch the sunlight, seemingly defying gravity for a split second before moving slowly on into the shadows further down, you quickly capture the moment and post it on facebook, tag 'moments like these'.
You smile to no one in particular as you run your hand down the small piece of banister at the top of the quirky but fun stairs and take an arty picture with your iphone to capture the mood and moment, stopping only briefly to add a sepia filter to it before posting, tag 'Neo-urban decadence at it's finest'. A distant yet familiar sound caresses your ears, the welcoming womb-like hum of electric mingled with the rhythmic beat of some tribal-didgeridoo music remix, the quiet intermingled voices of a handful of small private conversations drifting up to your ears from the gloomy depths below, occasionally punctuated by a high pitched giggle, you are not sure if it is a girl or boy.
You walk down the stairs musing the artistry and craftsmanship that has gone it's creation, a mixture of reclaimed urban 'trash' like old pallets and antique chairs which would have otherwise ended up on a fire pile. As you reach the main floor you notice light airy, tie-dye fabrics are hanging from the ceiling to lower and 'soften' it for a 'chillout' area, undoubtedly to help with the comedown from the magic mushrooms, E and marijuana later on. On many of the sofas and furniture are a plethora of cushions from china (would not conform with fire retardant regulations) scattered all about to help people relax and chill. As you walk past groups of people they look up at you, nod and smile, their eyes glazed and as innocent as a fawn.
Now the air changes, a cloying heady mixture of 'essential oils', josticks and marijuana cigarettes with a hint of vegan stirfry.
Dozens of candles have been placed all over the wooden furniture by stoned, childlike idiots with no common sense or fire hazard awareness. Looking around you notice all the smoke and fire detectors will have been purposefully disabled to stop the clouds of weed smoke and illegale hotplate cooking steam/heat setting them off.
Although bright during the day, as evening falls so has the visibility. Harsh bright LEDs or halogen bulbs would hurt the sensitive eyes of these delicate child like nymphes that inhabited this mystical place. Here, away from the windows, the only light is soft waxy orange/yellow cast from 40watt incandescent bulbs and candles. No one would have bother to check the rating of which lamps and light fitting took which type or power of bulb because that's all just bullshit that 'the man' uses to control people and rip people off anyway.
Looking about the labyrinthian maze of false walls, open wooden room dividers and curtains you find draws, cupboards and corners stacked with oil paints, thinners, acrylics, spray paint cans along with piles of clothes, blankets, hair products and ipads. Pinned to the walls are seemingly hundreds of pictures, paintings, instagram printouts, art, all abstract yet somehow meaningful in ways you are unable to comprehend.
You see the electrics are worse than poo-in-street tier, with daisy chains of extenders and splitters haphazardly strung through the place. An alarm bell rings in the back of your mind, but just as you are about to ask about the safety here a slender male dressed in holed, paint splattered jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt 2 sizes too big for him comes over and smiles, says 'hi, welcome to our lair, glad you could make it, only the cool kids come here. Wants some?' He hold out a reefer. You take a couple of long tokes admiring the huge 4 inch gauge earrings he has and neat tribal tattoos on his hands, the nagging alarm bell fades away to nothing, he takes you by the hand to a small sectioned off area, the floor is covered with cushions, a girl with green hair giggles and flirts with two nu-males as she shows them her new nipple piercing. They all look up and smile, beckoning you sit with them, a man with the dreadlocks offers a small white tablet and says 'would you like to come down the rabbit hole with us?' Feeling relaxed and knowing you are at one with your own kind, you thank him and take it with some hand filtered rain water. As the drug kicks in you feel immensely overwhelmed with love for your fellow spirit-kin, you just know tonight is going to be one hell of a night.

The video in that freaked me out. It's scarier an a horror movie set. The pictures they had looked like a mess but that is truly a hellhole.

Why should I care about this? Other then obviously hoping more idiots get smoked in their degenerate matchstick warehouses?

Yeah, it's odd.

It looks really nice in there, though. I wouldn't mind living there.

These are mostly white people with jobs who have no expectation of owning land or raising kids. They were raised on a bunch of liberal arts bullshit and they know it's not prosperous but it seems the most 'responsible' thing to do. Anyone in the system is raised from a young age with the moral of the story of our popular heroes being "and then he went to college". But most of these people should have been vocational training in highly skilled professions young.

Many have and are actually working professional jobs full time.

Nice b8 m8, but here are the actual conditions and liberal bullshit they were up to

Honest to god this is the FB of the coal burner

The meme magic here seems to be very concentrated. I just love how poetic a coal burner getting burned is.

You are able to read that completely unformatted labyrinth of text?

lel
Are they still unaccounted for?

These are better. Im going to make the whole group. All the victims, then make them dance in hell

Confirmed dead lol

Thanks a lot user

Should be done by morning

This.
Also, nice dubs.

remove them all
This is what "art" is to those people.
Well looks like the universe put him out of his misery.

Going to uni doesn't automatically make you a libshit, it just makes it more likely.

made a clip of the inside

Most of them don't want you dead. Most of them are just the propaganda victims of people who want all white cattle culled. You were actually the target. They were the blowback.

They were white. They were our people. White people rely on high-trust white institutions to survive. It's our survival strategy. The social institutions for these people were corrupted and gutted to serve you know who.

degenerate status:
[X] CLEANSED
[ ] NOT CLEANSED

Got three more. That third one is slowed a bit and i have no idea how it happened but I'm not gonna change it now. Still have a lot to go.

COCK A DOODLE DOO MOTHERFUCKERS

mann… this is too creepu.

Bob meant that he was going to let him burn to death. Check all the reports. Apparently Bob Mule saw Pete Wadsworth on the ground with a broken ankle. He tried to drag him to safety but in the end felt the better choice was to leave Pete to burn to death and save himself.

I'd wager good 'ol Derrick and his skanky wife will O.D. before they get locked up.

Oakland fire: Legal experts say criminal charges are a given

archive.is/pIdEt

That would be nice

youtu.be/X0unlbaZIUI

Why are the toilets so clean compared to everything else?

Sorry I have autism

I for one prefer links over embeds. Embeds feed a lot of information back to google. Its stupid that we archive so much shit and split links, but then embed youtube vids like its nothing.

That nigger is in serious trouble. The party's over for him.

Check out this snowflake.

Overhead is because they have to pay for safety regulations and staff are there for your protection.

Because everyone's allowed in a club?

Because I love a good drink after a day of hard bigotting.

So let's die for free.

Her whole post, seriously, is laughable in such a sad way.

facebook.com/kimya.dawson.3/posts/10155078384918132

Underrated.

As a Portland Oregon native and resident I assure you that it's worse in its concentrations but better otherwise. The snowflakes have to "hide [their] powerlevels" so to speak because the land itself doesn't tolerate much of this horseshit.

Love the state and the people aren't too terrible, but we've fought real hard for the reputation y'all give us…

I'm guessing she was Finnish, judging by the first names.

Almost done with my first group only a handful left

In any anons want to help I could really use it. If you rounded up the rest of the victims faces and made a pic like in the OP I would be thankful

See, this is the rubbing point. I have a feeling many on here will relate.

A well adjusted person doesn't get a good feeling from someone like this. His demeanor, dress, and speech immediately seem creepy and alien. Much like the worst fags or most blacks, there's a sense of an opportunity predator that just oozes from his greasy face. The fucker isn't strong enough mentally or physically to just force his way through interactions, relying on people making themselves prey. This phenomena of the cult of trivial novelties fucks that intuition up by replacing the natural sense of unease that's exuded by vultures like this fucker with a detection of difference. Obvious reactions to stay away get supplanted but the feeling is still there. These retarded hipsters just replace that knowledge of otherness with a different idea. They probably called him charismatic, not out of genuine magnetism (they despise that) but only as a way to rationalize instinctual revulsion. Funny how normies are the ones missing normal instincts and crave true charisma, like hitler.

Love it

The background music, the fact that they're awkwardly standing there waiting for an elevator that never comes, that slow defeated turn he makes toward the reporter… it's cinematically perfect, like a scene from a dark comedy about SJWs getting killed off in gruesome fashion.

So I am female?

That's r-stratagy. 3 kids end-up drunk bums in a ditch and die there. 2 get lucky and end-up parasites like their parents and spawn more.
Success of a parasite is purely random, so there is no sense to invest resources into kids, beyond biological minimum; instead they breed like rabbits (literally, rabbits being textbook example of r-strategy)

ABSOLUTELY PROGRESSIVE

I wonder how this place caught on fire

After all the shit those faggot liberals online have said about Gatlinburg burning Commie central declared a state of emergency over some faggots burning.
nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Family-of-Victims-Visit-Oakland-Warehouse-in-Deadly-Fire-405109115.html
Massive swath of beautiful countryside burned is ok but 1 hippy shanty town filled with poz zombies burns down and thats a serious problem.

Don't forget hungry and lice ridden as well. Typhus will be next in the progressive stack.

They might have been trying to build the childs immune system. A tiny bit of poz might not be lethal but actually the cure….

It might, you don't know.
They seem like good people, I'm sure they had the childs best interests very high if not at the top of their priorities.

With the huge margin of illegal paco votes in Cuckifornia for Hillary, and with Trump winning anyway, what difference at this point does it make?

looks like she paid the toll

The day may come when digits go unchecked, when dubs are lost forever once a tread is moved of the board.
But that day is not today! Consider those dubs and trips checked!

I don't whether to be shocked or enraged. Fuck it, I'll be both.

Missing SJW feared roasted alive. May be the last unidentified victim or still wandering the street.

Reminds me of Jimmy T Hand's crustpunk stories; except those types are seasonal workers that do fruit picking and harvesting labour in BC and oregon and go to california in the winters by riding freight cars. Freaks, strangers yes, but will aid you in finding shelter or share food with you if you are starving. Completely white too!
Warning, may contain rage fuel.
tangledwilderness. org/in-the-hall-of-the-mountain-king/

Those types are so fucking salty about trump, but they're actually smarter than the standard SJW by some. Have some fresh salt: tangledwilderness. org/trumps-first-hundred-days-and-the-fascist-agenda/

I heard they were burning a US flag inside. That is how the fire started.

Serves em right as these anarchist types are like jews in that they never put down any real roots, except they actually work and try to bathe.
Seriously, read this fucking site links
and prepare to rage.

i mean, if there's anything muzzlemen do best it's lighting shit on fire, so i bet

what do muslims accept instead of drinks

virgin goats

Whites are the point where they must engage in survival of the fittest at a cerebral as well as a physical level, certainly that doesn't mean abandoning large swathes of whites simply because they were misled but there are those who cannot reasonably be saved and who should be abandoned. Otherwise they will drag down the rest of society.

good news boys and girls. Our heroine was not among the embers, turns out she has been missing since October lost in a meth haze

Words and images matter bro. Meme responsibly.

HOLY FUCK

THE FIRE RISES

Some of the Oakland fire survivors broke bread with Derick Ion Almena for the first time since the tragedy – despite him getting blasted for alleged dangerous conditions in the building.
tmz.com/2016/12/08/oakland-fire-commune-leader-survivors/

They knew where the exit to that fucked up building was. The 36 who died didn't.

KEK be praised.

tell those degenerates to leave poo religion ALONE

I don't see how they aren't lynching him. Guess they had bad judgement in the first place to rent from him at all.

he's their dealer most likely.

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE
AND I BRING YOUUUUUUUU

Retarded 3yr old. My sisters kid is 3 and there is no way he would pick up anything off the floor and eat it.

A picture I took today from the roof of Fruitvale Station in Oakland. On the left is the burned-out hulk of the warehouse where the fire happened. On the right, half a block away, is the Acme Fire Extinguisher Company.

"Living for today" means never planning for tomorrow.

So this is a dude whose into women but wants to be a woman, so a transgender lesbian manwoman?

Have some spicy OC for the wall of trump stumps.

This is why I didn't feel bad for the lulz had over this.

Pretty sure it's just some kike who is mentally ill

What's the point of running an art commune if they're just collecting store-bought shit?
The only thing that seems definitively unique are the hand-painted skulls, but the fact there's fucking two of em, virtually identical minus sun-scarring, makes me wonder

Man, imagine how fucking terrified those pedo shitwads must be, seeing literal forces of nature being manifested through meme magic, while all their nigger-tier woo-woo does is give them some youth and a bit more natural influence in the world, on top of the nepotism already there.
You can't get younger when you're dashed against the rocks like a rowboat, and there can't be any nepotism when you're entire clan is dead. Influence can't be applied when there is no source, and luxury can't be enjoyed when it's swamped by the tidal pulse that consumes their social kleptomania.
Kek and moonman willing, the sea will destroy them.

fuck

How come a old warehouse made out of bricks and metal burns like a ammo dump ?

Wood. The floors and frame of the building were probably wood, not to mention 75% of what was inside.
I think the different floors used a stack of wooden pallets as stairs. Hearing details like that is like watching someone play russian roulette with a magazine fed pistol.

I'm starting to wonder if the old pantheons of gods were worshiped by shitposters too

Oh wait. . .

The toll has been paid.

youtu.be/RXkfs8KjRSc