Federal Judge orders immediate recount of presidential vote in Michigan

archive.fo/NVH2i

Other urls found in this thread:

zionistsout.blogspot.com/2011/12/is-judge-goldsmith-biased-in-aata-suit.html
archive.is/1Kd80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But of course.

We dox the judge

REMINDER THAT LIBERALS CONTROL 80% OF JUDGES ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE LOCAL LEVEL. THE SCOTUS IS NOT THE END-GAME

Why does Holla Forums fear a recount so much? If the dead and illegals were voting by the millions, then I would think Trump supporters would welcome a recount with open arms.

I'm not concerned about a recount. I'm concerned about a (((recount))).

Makes no difference, they needed all those states to do anything and most that are actually counting find that Hillary lost even more.
Plus Michigan took forever because of how much they were counting and recounting, they're not going to get a different result unless they introduce non-existent votes.
Michigan went red, get over it faggots.

RECOUNT FRAUD INCOMING

Yea only the media narrative has been that Russia hacked Michigan's paper ballot system.
Clinton won by a much smaller number in New Hampshire and Minnesota yet no recount.
These three states gave Trump the victory so it's clear that this recount is happening so they can (((discover))) a warehouse full of 75,000 Hillary ballots.

It's not an audit, they're just recounting the ballots. In theory there should be nothing to worry about. Of course in practice they could magically find just the right amount of Hillary ballots to swing the election in her favour.

You saw what they did in Austria.

My concern is that recounts are only being pushed in states where Hillary lost.

bump

Michiganons with connections, do what you can to work your way into the recounting committees if possible. (((They))) are on a thin rope right now, so any small push could keep them from seeing their desperate schemes to fruition.

1. They're not scrutinizing votes an thus can "discover" a set of (((lost))) votes to hand to Clinton.
2. This can delay the electors and thus give more power to faithless electors. Congress would have to step in and save Trump. That is not a good plan considering how many of them have turned on trump before.

Of coursh

We were in a eternal nightmare and couldn't wake up before Trump came.

TRUST THE RECOUNT SHEEPLE, DON'T BELIEVE FAKE NEWS SITES STATING THIS WAS BROUGHT UP THROUGH A CLASSIC CONFLICT OF INTEREST OR THAT THIS COULD LEAD TO BALLOT STUFFING

In austria it was different, in austria the scam was with mail in balloits that where found to be invalid but counted anywayl.

Goddamn Trump needs to just get out of construction and focus on salt-mining because he is too fucking good at it.

So any word on that recount happening or not?

Out of all the threads that get slid, it had to be the recount one.

fucking BULLSHIITTT

> zionistsout.blogspot.com/2011/12/is-judge-goldsmith-biased-in-aata-suit.html

Is that why she's only testing the states wherein Trump won?

What about California, Jewess Stein?
What about Oregon?
How about Colorado, eh?

This is horseshit - and they'd best be ready for war if they start any funny business.
[*desire to storm Washington on Christmas Eve straight-up George Washington Style intensifies*]

archive.is/1Kd80

And it looks like the recount is running. You know this shit's going to blow in (((Stein's))) face, but irritates me greatly. I hope Trump gets twice as many votes.

underrated post.

Stein is just milking liberal shekels at this point (notice how she keeps flip-flopping between "yeah let's recount!" and "oh no, it's too late to recount now!"). This is Obongo taking matters into his non-Jewish, non-American, Kenyan hands.

Wasn't his flat assed mom a Genestealer?

It all makes sense, we march tomorrow

I thought it was a fun term for Kike Bitches that demand barebacking. You know, to increase their meager jew horde with less genetically deficient Jews?

rending claws cut through steel beams