Cucks Give $26k To Nig & His White GF: House Sprayed With Swastikas

nbc4i.com/2016/12/03/couples-house-trashed-tagged-with-swastikas/

“They hit every cabinet with paint,” Pat Jude told WCPO. “They hit every wall with paint. They hit every appliance, they poured paint into the appliances. They poured cement down the drains.”

Pat and her husband Joe planned to retire in the house, but the damage will require extensive repairs.

“I mean there is nothing that is salvageable,” Pat said.

The vandals also kicked the stair railing down and opened the pipes on the second floor, causing flooding and parts of the ceiling to fall. Along with the swastikas spray painted on the walls were the words “White Power.”

“When I walked in, it just shook me,” Pat said. “It just floored me that somebody could spread so much hate.”

The Judes say this incident isn’t their family’s first run-in with discrimination. Six years ago, their 16-year-old son took his own life after being bullied for being biracial, his family says.

“We’ve gone through that,” Pat said. “You never get over it, but then you come in here, and it’s the same kind of stuff.”

The Judes are asking for help identifying the culprits.

“If anybody saw anything, please help us solve this crime,” Pat said. “Somebody must have seen something.”

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, you, when you did it.

/thread.

Apparently their 16 year old kid also committed suicide "for being biracial"?

What are the odds.

What is this meme magic?

It's called media fabrication.

The memes write themselves

Why aren't we all doing this to make people take swastikas as less threatening from over exposure?

Why even bother doing anything in 3D?

Just make a fake news article and a GoCuckMe and start whining on Twitter.

Even simpler

Something good happened.

…pay the toll

Hey nog watcha' doin?

Can any Ohio fags confirm the demographics of Cincinnati? It's a medium sized city no?

What I'm getting at is that these "Judes" either already live in a very brown neighborhood or around liberal city whites. There is no way this could have happened. No fucking way.

But we all already know that.

I dunno really. Is this thread still serious?

sheeet, you fuckers needs to hire a nigger female that does not speak english, beat her up a bit, paint a swastika on your house and tell your story on facebook/twitter until the media picks it up, then make a gofundme page and get rich.

HEY RABBI

Any anons who look Jewy or are nogs? You could be making bank with idiots like these if you pull similar scams.

Hey rabbi.

Holla Forums meme'ing "The Judes" to try and look like Jews pretending to be an IR couple to scam gofundme for shekels. On the floors of this multi-level masterpiece, the top is a white male. WHITE MALE.

Cucks donating money to cucks for imaginary hate crimes. Even the economy is self-segregating now.

Poor dude. It probably wasn't even so much others bullying him explicitly as much as it was his own perception of himself.

lol

wat.

WTF? That horrid thing looks like it costs a lot, but it looks more like something you would wear to go milkin' cows.

DUDE! Those aren't nai signs, those are the sign of the BLOODS!

this was done by a fucking nigger street gang.

Hahahagaga, too good. Niggas fuck up some sissy bitch's house and then that sissy thinks it was nazis.

This is too good

Tip Top fucking Kek

I knew my street skills would come in handy here.
So, bloods fuck up the RENTAL they "own" and then they come in and spraypaint some swasticas and write white power to try nd get gibs. Fucking spam this shit, who has the memes? These fucks are guilty of fraud and can go to prison for this.

That was a good read. 66/88 tbh.

I'm more impressed with those digits, but nonetheless, great find user.

Instantly reminds me of a local family several years ago claiming racists spray-painted their walls, slashed sofa stole SUV and 8 thousand in cash.

All this misery, they cried, on top of being evicted, and leased furniture and car about to be reposessed. Behind them, on the "NIGGERS OUT" sprayed wall you see their ebony African art masks hanging untouched.

A cop once told me, "if they were smart, we'd all be in a lot of trouble."

I'll just bet (((they))) are.

haha in the comments section you have some rabbi asking people to donate to the SPLC

We already have proof of fraud. They had Bloods gang graffiti in their house. The swasticas and shit were done after the fact. This means either A, they pissed off the bloods and are trying to scam people to get money to move to a nice white neighborhood, or B, they had their blood gang friends help, and being nigs, fucked up.

It's crips actually, bloods have a 5 point star, crips have a blue 6 point star with accompanying trident looking things at the side.

Just a coincidence goy; nothing to see here.

kek

Should I?

So how long until an investigation reveals that it was their own doing and they get jail time and are forced to return the money???

Don't you see the potential keks from this??? Let this come out and taste the d&c when blacks start blaming niggers for all this vandalism.

Dose doity (((Nazis))) are known for this sort of vandalism goy. Just look at all the media reports of swastikas being spray painted on buildings and houses.

Do you think they will be able to (((collect insurance))) on this?

The weird cultural marriage of Jew and black people to create rap culture is so abominable when I think about it. Every rap label is run by a Jew with a black front man. Most of the video directors are Jewish. Drake is Jewish. The original "white" rappers, the Beastie Boys, also Jewish. The Jews analyzed black culture, found all the of the absolute worst parts of their nature, and encouraged it by offering huge recording contracts to futureless ghetto-dwellers to make songs about murder, drug-dealing and rape. And now this corrupt culture has spread from the black ghettos of America to every corner of the globe.

I don't know who's most at fault: Jews for encouraging and bankrolling it, blacks for falling for it and participating, or everybody else for not rejecting it immediately. They even have nigger rappers in Germany and France now, for fuck's sake.

Better hurry if you do. You won't be able to once Trump is in charge
also, checked

26k would pay… 10% of the damage they claim. So yeah, selfinflicted. Long time coming since their chimera an hero'd.

Today has been a glorious day, my fellow wizards.

Watch how quick this shit ends though. Quicker than a wigger starts talking white when around actual niggers.

Really it's the Gangster Disciples. But same shit, right?

Top fucking kek. This is only the beginning, race traitors. Soon you're going to wish we just sprayed your houses.

mp4

You think it's only rap? If you'r black and in media, the kike owns your soul. Shit, they killed Jackson.

this.

the family scapegoating their own race mixing stupidity

Race traitors should be surgically tortured and lobotomized into being the perfect housepets tbh

Interesting. This is likely an attempt to get other jews to do the same to their own property and claim victimhood. If this story gets larger, the amount of "hate crimes" will explode.

It is made by the nigger gangster.

MJ DID NOTHING WRONG

Did the leave voluntary or were they evicted? This seems liked a pissed off former tenant more than a hate crime with that gang graffiti.

I've heard that Cincinnati is the least sjw of Ohio's three main cities, probably because the problems can't be avoided (pics related). Specifically, Cincinnati is an old German city, now full of niggers, also with Scotch-Irish from across the river in Kentucky, who have apparently been moving back to Kentucky over the last decade.

City pop 300k, metropolitan area is 2.2 million, I think your first pic only accounts for the 300k however. It's larger than Cleveland.
Over the past few years the city has been setting up niggers in the suburbs to clear out areas to transform into upper class city areas.

Slaves knew that once they crossed the Ohio river they were considered free, then they stayed.

t. Cincyfag

The nigger is a tool, he has always been used during sexual revolutions to point to a more "natural", "savage" sexuality where anyone can fuck anything free from moral qualms. The were used like that during the french revolution, during early communist days in Russia (some nig poet being hailed as a star just because he's a shwartzer), the same shit during the 20s and 60s in the US and even today. The nig is less controlled, and needs to be domesticated by a strong hand. They only have the worst examples creating the worst kind of nigs in a self perpetuating system of niggerdom and so the black class gets easily used as a tool against whites
Etc.

Make no mistake this didn't start with Rap, rap was an outgrowth of an existing system into a new, putrid shape.

Hey fam. Let's terrorize our own property and collect pity bucks! Then use it to fund shoah 2.0

She's the size of a fridge

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Jewish mod is bumplocking/deleting any threads that are not pro-trump!!
example

Board logs can be found here
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

See related for full understanding

8ch. pl/pol/res/25508.htm

I WILL GET BANNED FOR SAYING THIS!!!

I reverse Google searched that image and Died.

looks like "W E W"

So thats why the 16-year old brother killed himself. He knew he was visited by a gang and was scared for his life.

Get the truth out there that these were rivaling nignogs and instantly reverse the narrative. Praise kek

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T WE SQUEEZING CASH FROM RETARDED LIBERALS AND USING THE PROCEEDS TO PROMOTE PRO-WHITE AGENDAS?

Seriously, this would be so goddamn easy. Clearly liberals don't give a shit about their money, so why aren't we taking advantage of them?

nigger wat?

Holy fuck im going to die

Kek says you should.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAH

= AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHHH =
== AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH =

Sweet Jesus that's scary!
I wonder if she gives up the butthole

I just realized that the merchant caricature works just as well in blackface as an old nigger

Stronger everyday.

OMFG

Did they called the police?
Was a report ever made?

what were to happen if people sprayed the jewish star on shit rather than swastikas?

Imagine the butthurt if someone did that and used the money to buy a few flags and fasces to go with the swastikas. Too bad only nigs and jews get paid for it.

Jews imported African slaves from Africa in the first place. Who do you think the first half-blacks were?

This probably