Report: Dutch Secret Service Investigated Crypto-kike Geert Wilders' Ties to Israel

Report: Dutch Secret Service Investigated Crypto-kike Geert Wilders' Ties to Israel

BRUSSELS – Geert Wilders, leader of Holland’s far-right anti-Muslim Party of Freedom, was investigated in the past by the country’s General Intelligence and Security Service (AVID) over his “ties to Israel and their possible influence on his loyalty.”

Wilders, whose party is leading the polls ahead of the upcoming election in March, is likely to be a key figure in the next government.

The undercover investigation was exposed over the weekend by the veteran daily De Volkskrant. According to the article, AVID agents conducted the investigation from 2009 to 2010, with its existence and results remaining unknown until now. The Dutch central intelligence organization is in charge of safeguarding internal national security, handling non-military dangers to the country and preventing espionage.

An investigation of this kind into an active politician is an exceptional occurrence in Holland, the newspaper noted. If conducted, it is only in cases in which there are very reasonable grounds for suspicion. Wilders was a member of parliament at the time, with his party supporting the right-center coalition government from the outside and enabling it to remain in power.

The reason for the investigation, according to the newspaper, was concern in the Dutch security service about “the possibility that Geert Wilders is influenced by Israeli factors,” with whom he had close ties. He visited Israel at the end of 2008, meeting with “Gen. Amos Gilad in his office in the main military headquarters in Tel Aviv, and regularly attended meetings with Israel’s ambassador to Holland at the time,” according to De Volkskrant.

The reporters discovered the story during the course of a comprehensive investigation into the tight security protection that the country provided to the leader of the far right. For the purpose of that article they interviewed 37 civil servants, former secret agents, security guards etc.

Both the security services and Wilders declined to comment on the report.

archive.is/ZdB2a

We wouldn't want people with ties to Israel to be in power, would we.

What were their findings? If true, I find it hard to believe that nobody has noticed anything when he's essentially been under protective custody for years now.

Nigger, everybody knows he's working for Israel.

Checked but everyone already knows he went to a fucking kibbutz.

NEVER FORGET
EVERY FACTION HATES THE KIKES

Everyone has noticed his general sliminess. I haven't seen anything that shows that he's been compromised by the the Israelis. You would have an easier time showing an American connection with his invite to the RNC and praise leveled at Trump.

geert is a kike
snore

hes an Israeli agent I fucking knew it

This guy's a fucking libertarian if anything but of course that's "Far-right'' in fagland (western europe)

Although still, they're all going to have connections to the Israelis. You have to ultimately choose who's the least Jewish.

What the fuck is the point of investigating him? It isn't as though he hides it, he's written in his own words about his own nutty Zionism and flying to Israel when he was younger
Checked

Nice digits.
Not really a surprise. His grandmother from mother's side was a jew which makes him a full jew.
Never trust a jew.

The guy is Trump level Civic Nationalism. Basically shit-tier but the only half-decent measure anybody in the West has left.

All these candidates are just opiates for the far-right until shit finally breaks down and it becomes impossible to be a cuck i.e. all out war breaks out and our civilizations implode.

The general suspicion of this has been brought up before, but the general idea was that he'd get the Netherlands out of the EU, so instead of being a puppet of an Israeli puppet it would just be an Israeli puppet.

Double trips

And three dubs.
Kek is in this tread.
Lord Kek, any advice? We all know Geert is a kike lover, but how else are we to get rid of the kebabs?

kanker
Seconde in command @ the PVV is less of a kike lover, who knows, maybe a kebab will snackbar Geert.

nice dubs replying to cool digits

Perhaps someone will snackbar Geert, it would a terrible shame wouldn't it? It might give any right wing follow-up-per a good reason to institute harsh measures and deport likely terrorists. though, they would probably just cuck and appologize for getting killed.

In 'merica, the average 'merican doesn't know jack shit about European politics.

It is my hope that a non-kosher alternative to Geert will rise up and riding on the wave of hatred will become PM.

For now I don`t see a good alternative to Geert, we should start memeing soon, whatever it`ll become.

Typical behaviour.

I'm afraid this is true. But I think there still might be a peaceful solution if we keep shifting the Overton window back.

Peaceful implies that our enemies will be given the chance to walk away from the stuff they've done with just a slap on the wrist, we need something more drastic to ensure that the future generations don't have to deal with the same shit down the line.
Compromising is surrendering, they won't stop until there's none of them left.

SGP is the only way

Also pro israel, its a lose lose situation. PVV and SGP are the least bad choices at the moment.

This happens in ever thread. Is this a joke or do fucks have brain damage?

He's never opposed the jew. Learn to google.

That's all I'm reading there. Not like he was being secretive about it anyway.

Are you new, retarded or just a shill?
Like most factions they are controled opposition so the chains of the goyim dont break

>According to the article, AVID agents conducted the investigation from 2009 to 2010, with its existence and results remaining unknown until now.

What results? Your article doesn't talk about the conclusion of the report.

D&C shill fuck off, nobody in swapmniggerland cares.

For those of you with short foresight, the aim of this islamic invasion is a war between the west and islam, that will benefit jews mostly, since they never get drafted to war or dangerous positions.

Oh boy do I hate kikes. Anyone saying that Jews should not be totally exterminated to the last one is a traitor, pure and simple.

Except that he's literally an Israeli shill.

Not at all. The aim is white genocide. They are trying very hard to prevent war.

yes and DENK which barely has any dutch members and two pro-erdogan leaders is fine, right?

I mean his incompetence with police sure seems to suggest so. Like after Pim they needed controlled opposition that was declawed.

But it doesn't matter, until there are alternate parties with more sensible immigration policies, he's the best choice, I think, if only as a signal to change immigration policy.

baneposting ain't futbol, bitch

You ever get v& by the FBI or just the FB *sigh*?

Chile relleno isn't spicy, pablano and serano chiles hardly have a bite.