Jill Stein says she'll 'escalate' Pennsylvania recount case after earlier plans to drop it

Jill Stein says she'll 'escalate' Pennsylvania recount case after earlier plans to drop it

archive.is/8LMFj

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/37wFo
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mentally ill Jill.

Donation shekels must have been drying up.

Honestly, this shit is just hilarious

She actually can't, the deadline was weeks ago.

IMO she knows that it's useless.
She's just positioning herself for 2020 since the Democrats are imploding.
She gets free advertising this way.
What else would be the reason for her Hillary shilling :^)

What's her fucking problem?

She's gonna keep kiking them for as long as the money flows. How many bernouts will this redpill? She doesn't give a shit, shes a jew, so she'll keep making the best short term decision possible.

That message is for the numb nuts who gave her money, it doesn't mean anything but it placates the tards so she's able to keep the cash for herself without as much resistance.

Why can't this crazy bitch make up her mind?

She must have really trash advisors. She had no idea about cutoff dates for most states were before she even started the goyfundme bullshit.

She's a kike

The deadline to request a recount has passed. However, she was not merely requesting a recount. She is suing Pennsylvania (now in the federal court system), hoping the court will order Pennsylvania to do a recount.

Soros gave her a mandate to fuck with the election. She is trying to apply as late as possible for the recount so that the recount cannot be done on time. She is also giving Soros and Hillary time to mobilize their people for bullshit. She was chosen for this because she the others had too high an asking price and she is a greedy kike that sell herself out on the cheap.

There are deadlines for a reason and the states are VERY adamant about finishing the recount on time also Pennsylvania has no votes to recount BECAUSE OF SOROS' ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES even if a recount was called it would literally be them looking at a screen and saying Trump won. I'm not saying you are wrong I am saying they are that fucking desperate if this is their plan.

Oh I agree. The plan is indeed a desperate one. I think the states will see what is up and tell her to fuck off ultimately. I don't think it will do much. The lugenpresse getting their narratives mixed up and initially casting doubt on Stein when she wanted to ignore Soros and run off with the money has come back to haunt them. Trump feeding the idea the lugenpresse set that she is a scammer has been and will be her undoing. In the end, if she ever comes clean with what she is doing (trying to stall), that will blow up in her face as well.

This is all hilarious because she never endorsed Hillary or really supported her in any way. As far as memory serves she was against both candidates equally, which makes sense because she was running for her own party.

The fact that she's apparently this booty blasted and going through so much effort and making such a fool of herself to help a candidate that she not only didn't support, but was running against, should be transparent as fuck to anyone.

I think she's more interested in ranked-choice voting being implemented.
It's a shrewd political to raise funds that will help the greens and other third parties get to the 5% and establishing a multi-party political system in the US. That's why the recounts needed 2.5 million dollars initially, and then once the shekels started coming in, she kept raising the goal.

Either that, or she's trying to fuck it up for Trump.

But there aren't even any grounds to sue them on. This smells a lot like an ill-crafted publicity stunt so people will remember her name come the 2020 election (which they won't).

lord have mercy those consecutive digits

I think she just wants 6 gorillion dollars.

It's going to completely backfire. I don't she expected to get this much traction. Now she doesn't know what the fuck to do. If she stops she will be the focus of all the lefts anger.
If she fails she will be remembered as the one who didn't stop Trump in their eyes. They need someone to blame for their own failure.

(((Federal))) Judge just ordered the Michigan recount to go forward (after the MI AG killed it)

She's a short sighted kikess that sensed she could rip off her followers.
Unfortunate for her media oblivious amateur ass the zealous MSM will push anyone that has even 1% of possibility to get Trump out.
So she got into the situation that you described.
The monolithic left, of which the Greens are a part of, is eating itself in agony of their denial.

The smartest move for the left would be to change course and work with Trump since he outplayed them in every possible way. And maybe undermine him subtly. But since they learnt nothing with Carter and his leftist spergout, they'll double down and USA will get 16 years of conservative rule.
Realpolitik is the best politik.

It's almost as if the leftist leaders learn nothing of the voting customs in the US and are living their own bubble of sweden-like qualities of complete marxist subversion.
Evil always destroys itself.

And there it is. As I said before here
she is being as late as possible so the recount is not done on time. She knows the judges are all bought and paid for thanks to Soros. Remember, she not only has a Soros lackey in her VP but also coordinating with Soros lawyers on this.

Just like Bernie "Low Energy" Sanders.

This is getting odd now.

What is she doing? Making herself look retarded?

Do they even have the self awareness to know why they were should have been gassed?

prescient

here's the archive
archive.fo/37wFo

(((shillstein)))

looks like my instincts were correct

Everything this year is pretty much this

Not surprising. I think Trump planned for this too. This is why Trump has been playing it cool in regards to his party and in general, all the things he has done. This is why he has not said much on the people within his party that betrayed him or said much on how hard he intends to fuck over the left.

oy vey soros personally gassed 6 million innocent shekelis goy the holohoax was real

Almost seems like that's the intention

Michigan has over 70k undervotes, if it comes to a recount those will become Hillary votes, hell they probably already are rigged, just waiting for the go to be counted
they already """found""" over 20k votes in PA, they might again find more
I wonder what the WI fix is going to be

this election is about to be stolen

And the left will enjoy it because it's ok to rig it if they win.

Of course, expect RWDS from that point onward.

Jewish mod is bumplocking/deleting any threads that are not pro-trump!!
example

Board logs can be found here
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

See related for full understanding

8ch. pl/pol/res/25508.htm

I WILL GET BANNED FOR SAYING THIS

dwd

Good, she scamming them for more money

They really are buying social signaling. Can we make an industry out of this, "For just 4.99 you can protest Donald Trump on the high way from 12:15 to 15:30. Refreshments at 14:00"

Somebody post a dead hippie with a carrot craved in his back end the pocked revired.
The subject must be
"Serve him right
He trusted in Jill"

Shouldn't this be stickied?