Why does Marvel always Fuck over Cyclops? And how is Cyclops ALWAYS right?

They never even do it well.
Like every time they try to put him in the wrong it's like the universe will always put logic and common sense on Cyclops side.

Like is he only fucked over so much because people think that hurting Cyclops will somehow put their characters in the right?

Like I cannot see how this man is ever wrong about anything? How can this be?

Anyone got some good examples of this?

He has a hard life

Hes often seen as a stickler and vanilla. Therefore disliked.

Because x-fans are biased fanboy assholes, and then the assholes end up making the comic. If you think Cyclops gets a raw deal, try being a Jubilee fan.

Yea but he isn't just disliked by whoever makes the events at Marvel. It's almost like hate honestly I mean besides bad writing, why do they believe that Cyclops is Hitler when under the forces of Dark Phoenix, (Something that IM forces on 5 unwitting indivuals) he only, ONLY kills one person. A person who was trying to mind control Dark Cyclops into calming down which never works with a Dark Phoenix user.

Honestly compared to Jean's and other Dark Phoenix user's death toll, (even though they should be able to fight off the influence easier than him) he only kills one person, and it wasn't even him that did it.

He should be hailed as a hero for that force of will over a cosmic entity.

Instead he is Literally Hitler for killing one guy while being possessed.

Because most of the X-writers are usually Wolverine fanboys safe for Grant Morrison and Kieron Gillien and that other guy whose name escapes me who actually made Cyclops the X-Men version of Batman. I mean, dude's the leader of the X-Men and later the leader of the whole damn mutant race (Where's Wolverine when that shit gone down? Oh right, nowhere to be seen) Oh and folks complained about him killing Xavier…while a killer like Logan gets away with god knows how many he killed? Not even going to cover AvX where they wanted to paint Cyclops as a bad guy…when the Avengers were the one kicking down the door, Wolverine started shit and Xavier is fucking willing to mind rape Scott. How is it that Cyclops is the bad guy here?

Also don't even get me started on the fucking inhumans thing.

How is stopping mutant genocide by a death cloud, by turning it into harmless regular cloud killing inhumans?
He even did it so that it wouldn't hurt inhumans even though they had no intention of stopping the death cloud when it was killing mutants, (Which would be justifiable and force the inhuman-loving super community to actually develop a way to stop both clouds)

How does stopping his race was dying awful deaths, and preventing non-active inhumans from being either special, or more likely horribly disfigured make him commit Inhuman genocide. (pic related)

And even worse everyone takes this shit out on young Scot and gives him fucking Cyclops(White)-guilt for even existing.

An beast fucking over time just to lie to young Scot and his closest friends, about how he is Hitler and was never good at all, is fucking contemptible.

because he's a fucking white male. I seriously doubt there's any more thought put into his portrayal than this.

Don't forget that for all the shit the Inhumans did, they still went ahead afterwards and rehashed the X-Men mutant oppression narrative for the new Inhumans that were popping up (militant anti-inhuman groups etc).. and even then, the fucking Inhumans set up some elaborate false flag attack using mutants to further their agenda by having them attack when it was most opportune so the Inhumans looked extra good.

Inhumans are the Israel of Marvel…..it's no wonder they have that name.

Something something Jewish (((narrative)))?

Why couldn't they stick with that idea. It actually makes sense with his character, background, and knowledge.

Yeah, I forgot whose run is it but for his downtime, Cyclops fought dinosaurs to try out tactics and shit. And don't get me started on how he conned Dracula in Curse of the Mutants. Oh..shit, now I just remembered. Before he became the mangina that he is today, Joss Whedon had actually had made Cyclops a genuine badass team leader (and also had Scott finally control his uncontrollable optic blasts)..so yeah, just found the ONE good thing that Joss Whedon did.

That and actually giving Cyke a girl that loves him and won't go off to fuck manlet Logan, or make team-members gay/

and don't give me oh b..but the mind affair. Jean had been dead and revived so many times and her mind had been warped by the Phoenix force to a point she wasn't even the person Scot married. And even before all that PF shit she still fucked other guys behind his back.

Doesnt he have a brother that fires laser beams out of his fucking hands?

Yeah, like a BITCH!

Yeah, Alex is a bitch to be honest. Now the other Summers brother on the other hand…

They fucked it up when they keep rehashing the "Genocide" or "Holocaust" plot points when the current climate has assholes keep using "Hitler" and "Nazi" to the point where it loses it's meaning.

…shit another one?

Look, I only know that scott had a brother from Xmen Evolution

Yup, the third Summers brother, Gabriel Summers..also the Emperor of the Shi'ar Empire.

Yeah i just looked that up.

What a bucnh of bullshit

But it's okay because a woman was possessed by an evil cosmic entity that did it! really falls flat after that stupid crap all this stupid crap Marvel pulled to make the Inhumans look good while Mutants are bad, is this it? is this some spite or creatively bankrupt way to replace Mutants with the Inhumans out of spite on Fox having the rights for the X-Men?

Not really. It was hinted that there was a third brother…way back during the Legacy story arc where Mr. Sinister accidentally spilled the beans about Scott having more than one brother and it was supposed to be Adam-X.

Nah I mean the whole superuberultimatepowahiamduhemprah nonsense.

Hell, his origin doesn't make any sense too. So, remember Krakoa and how Xavier had to recruit a team to rescue the team lost there from Giant Size X-Men #1?…Well, the team in that story..is the second team. What happened to the first team that sent there? Two members were killed and the other 2 (Gabriel being one of them) were half-dead..and Xavier erased all records of the team existing, including mind-wiping Cyclops. Again, good ol' Chuck decided to play around with Cyclops' mind.

That wouldn't be too bad, except they had to cast Emma Frost in that role, who is literally the worst possible candidate they could have picked. Seriously, take a look at her characterization pre and post-Cyclops. It's like fucking night and day.

So, who would you think be a good candidate for Cyclops?

Canonically Phoenix fucked with their heads so they loved each other. She was trying to prevent another nightmare crapsack future which happened because Cyclops wasn't there to pull the team together and White Queen wasn't there to train them.

Power of the D?

Betsy seems to like him.

That was Brubaker and even though his run largely sucked due shit art and Whedon hording all the core X-cast, he got what made Cyclops works and why most writers hate him. Cyclops overcomes his tragedy and set backs through hard work.

Head injury that causes him to be able to control his powers? Works hard to master them anyway. Has a slim build? Work hard to be physically fit with no enhancements. Unsure of his position on the team as a teen? Work hard to not just become a leader for the team, but all mutants. People hate him for how he was born? Works hard to build bridges between humans and mutants and rarely, if ever, plays the "I'm so oppressed" bullshit.

While I have no doubt there are people at Marvel who hate him because he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE these days, but I think it's largely because most writers don't understand how real heroes work. They just see a goody-goody and they think it's only interesting when them play against that, so they make them hate-able or strip them of what makes them heroes. It's the same thing that happening to Steve Rogers. And to lesser extent it's the same thing they did/are doing to Tony Stark, Thor, Carol, and even Wolverine (who I don't think writers like more than Cyclops, or he wouldn't be dead with X-23 running around using his name, but he's easier to write).

Just look at how they write most new characters these days. They're largely a bunch of unlikeable whiny cunts who either cry whenever they don't get everything they want or look on down people who they think are beneath them. Writers think superpowers and name make you a superhero, not actual heroics. They want to just want Character X to be the smartest/bestest/coolest character universe, because they say so not because they earned it.

And kinda subjugates the world under his iron will, along with being complicit with the actions of the rest of the 5 and doing nothing to stop them. He's a bit of a cunt lad. Everything he'd done for the past 5 years leading up to the resurgence of the Inhumans has been a pretty cunty move, and he's demonstrated time and time again he's a hypocritical faggot who doesn't believe half the shit he spouts. He didn't want mutant equality, he didn't want to be accepted without prejudice by normies, he wanted to rule the world the way he saw fit.
That is until the Inhumans show up who are even bigger cunts, then he looks like less of a cunt because they essentially re-work his character there.

To be fair that's because all of his actions have been based around AvX fallout, the event where they mischaracterized everything up to and including the Phoenix Force.

Subjugate? The dude made the world a liveable place..and did the smart thing by splitting the Phoenix five ways so there's at least there's some sort of counterbalance when one guy goes berserk..and then the Avengers started shit again. Seriously, AvX should be called "Avengers starting shit and blaming it on the muties"

So is AvX a good read?

By subjugating it. You might as well say that if you're going to justify it that way that Doctor Doom should have been allowed to rule the world since canonically he's the only one who does it right. Cyclops "made the world a liveable place" and yet why was it still a fucking terrible place?
Yet the only thing they did with that was have Magik and Colossus fight each other a bit and none of the other 3 did a single fucking thing to intervene. Don't bullshit man, he didn't split the Phoenix 5 ways: Tony did. And then when Cyclops inevitably lost control of the Phoenix like every host eventually does, it's suddenly the Avengers fault this time. Nothing is ever Cyclops fault, he would have been fine if he had have just had no conflict whatsoever!

AvX should be called "Actually the X-Men though themselves to be a master-race the whole time and despise the rest of humanity, just like they'd always been accused of doing".

He never took over the world when he was in power. What he did was tell world leaders, "no more war, no more mutant genocide, don't send avengers against us."
There's even a page in AvX were he solves world hunger. He never ruled anything he just made the world better. Avengers just got asshurt because with the Phoenix 5 there was no reason for the Avengers to even exist and the public thought so as well.

To be fair Colossus tried making whales walk on land around this time so there was clearly some issues with their grip on phoenix force.

Just read Muh Phoenix.

Something that was thrown in there as a throwaway solely because they wanted it to look like he did good things. Realistically that's not something you can just do, since reality warpers and cosmic entities are a dime a dozen yet no other one has done such a thing.

He never took over the world, he just made the world bend to his will under threat of violence if it wasn't followed. So he didn't take it over, he just had it taken over. By him.
"Oh and also we're going to turn more and more humans into mutants which we've acknowledged is akin to murder in our eyes"

Because they didn't want to