Are we going to see Iraq war v2 with them?

Are we going to see Iraq war v2 with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yep.

pls no

maybe

I saw a causual reference to Iran supposed having nukes and itching to blow up america in suicide squad(fuck off I got a free ticket), so maybe

are you fucking serious

Yeah, they had this superhero to show off her powers right? She says "how about iran's weapon system files" So she teleports and comes back with a binder with the Iran flag on it.

And then there's two or three seconds of the guy flipping through it and there are pictures of nukes and missiles on it.

And the guy says "we've been looking for this proof for ages" or something along those lines

kek, I remember someone in the second Transformers film saying they'd hacked the Pentagon and had the plans for the upcoming invasion of Iran or something.

But I wouldn't read too much into it, Iran and the rest of the surviving "Axis of Evil" are always behind shadowy plots against ARE FREEDUMZ on all those military procedurals like NCIS

Look up the color revolutions. Iran was green, 2009. Others are pictured.

Yeah, it's not say they won't try it again though. I think the Iraqistan debacles have ended any desire for a boots-on-the-ground invasion for the moment

this cunt will be president, so yeah

fuck everything

Not to imply he did nothing wrong or anything, but that's pretty fucked

anything's possible with Hillary in the white house.
Please no though.
Hopefully this time around, the Iranian Mujaheddin doesn't get duped into getting massacred.

>immensely popular and secular liberal mossadegh gets overthrown for nationalizing the oil industry en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he really did do nothing wrong

Nah fam Clinton is bloodthirsty af. She already hinted at taking a hard diplomatic stance with Iran in her Dem acceptance speech.

great, now I can't get this tune out of my head…

have a nice, comforting, webm to cleanse it away

was it really on tv?

The blood thirst of neo-liberal Imperialism has no bounds. Not only will their be Iraq War part 2 Electric Boogialoo we will end up resuming the 60+ year cease fire with DPRK because Kim is an idiot trying to provoke a fight with a much more blood thirsty dictator of America.

I personally long for the day that the US grows a fucking brain and realizes the more shit they pull the more enemies they make. But I am sure they do which is why they do it anyways, then act surprised.

This might sound spooky but, may the gods have mercy on those who will be caught in the bloodshed.

No. Obama is clearly interested in thawing relations, which means Hillary will likely continue the trend. Trump may pick a fight with them but he is also somewhat isolationist, so even if he does take a hostile attitude to them he won't go Vietnam on them.

They have more reason to be friends than enemies at this point thanks to common enemies in ISIS and Al Queda tbh.

Especially because she's also laughing about fucking up the country. I mean yeah they killed that guy but what about all those people who had to deal with the consequences of their homeland being destabilized? Why are people unnerved more by her psychopathic joy at murdering one man than by her complete indifference to the lives of millions of people?

Lmao. She actually said pic related in her AIPAC speech

Guess installing a Rothschild Federal Reserve® in one if the remaining countries without one is on the agenda…

I hope Iran tears the fucking ass out of America's cities if she becomes president for this.

Holy fuck, she actually did. It wasn't in her aipac speech though, it was in a speech at dartmouth college in 2015, but still. What the fuck guys. I don't want Iran to be blown up

I don't think Europe will be on your side if you decide to piss in Russia's cornflakes again.

Nah it passed but was very realistic scenario years ago. USA sure loves that Israel.

One reinforces the other, I think. If she can laugh at a foreign leader's brutal death I doubt there's much compassion for those that suffer the long-term consequences of said foreign leader's death