Nigger at DNC doesn't like how Israel operates in the world

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/12/04/democratic-mega-donor-haim-saban-keith-ellison-clearly-anti-semite/

but who cares how valid his points are, he's obviously an anti-semite!

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is just going to be fucking hilarious after some of the back ground news that I have read on it.
He is like the only moslem in congress or maybe 1 of 2 and of course he is a mulatto moslem convert which just adds to the hysteria.

Does anyone have a screencap or a collection of kikebart's Zionist articles?

Nah

He's a Muslim. This isn't news

He's a nigger mudslime. He has meetings with mudslimes planning jihad and how to kill Americans.
pjmedia. com/homeland-security/2016/12/01/would-be-dnc-chair-keith-ellison-met-with-hamas-fundraiser-mohammad-al-hanooti/2/
Fuck mudslimes. Fuck mudslime lovers.

Moslems are higher than kikes on the oppression scale because the dumb yids completely lost control of their own golem again

Day of the Rope might end up being easier than we thought.

We know that already JIDF kike no need to get angry.

I implore kek to give me a signal so this can be materialized into reality.

Kek will hear you

At a certain point it becomes counterproductive to continue wasting time for White America to wake up to the jewish question. If White America wants to keep siding with Zionism it isn't going to end well for us.

Nah. Nice try, though.

I know quite a lot of anons here, myself included, have been saying that the Democrats are going to become more anti-Israel as the party becomes more vibrant. Muds see Jews as white (from my experience with them, groups of coloureds seem to think anyone lighter than them is white. Negros I've met think beaners, Arabs, etc, are white.) So when muds see the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, they see a group of white people oppressing a group of coloured people. Jews aren't helping themselves in this case by calling themselves white when they talk about all the privilege bullshit.

This is beautiful. This was the one his handlers were trotting around "Morning Jew" last week trying to take over the DNC. From Minnesota so probably a product of bestiality between a Somali and a human.

The Jews have been worried about this for a long time. Dr. Pierce did a great broadcast on it, based on a paper by the Jew Stephen Steinlight: (this is worth watching, "Norsewolf" was the best editor of Dr. Pierce videos).

I for one support Keith Ellison. Holla Forums should support any politician surreptitiously that criticizes Israel. The Jews have used this tactic on us for so long that we should use the same tactics.

I just wanted to note the Butthurt of Breitbart now that they lost all of their Kellogg's advertising shekels, so now they have to start some bullshit boycott effort that ambushes you whenever you open their website.

inb4 KIDF

For you

He is not wrong though. And the fact that he has to now apologize and grovel is proof of Jewish power.

He's a nigger. Like Obama, he'll like what the jews tell him to like. He must have gotten permission to say anti-semitic things for fundraising purposes.

Holy fucking shit. The kikery is mind boggling.

Blacks cannot be anti-semitic. Anti-semitism is predjudice + power.

WOW! Pretty redpilled, haha. Ellison 2020?

Well he's certainly not wrong. Having Ellison more heavily involved in US politics could benefit us twofold – he would completely alienate white voters from the Democratic party through his anti-white and pro-immigration rhetoric while simultaneously bringing anti-Israel discussion into the mainstream (because otherwise no one would talk about Israel). I hope he's elected head of the DNC.

NEVER FORGET
NEARLY EVERY FACTION HATES THE KIKES

Pierce-sensei truly was a man born out of time.

Now this is true.

Delicious, they're eating themselves. To a glorious next 8 years and beyond!

Thing is that it doesn't ultimately matter that much if shitskins like them or not. Shitskins don't like whites right now but look at what they do when they riot. Do they go into the outlying white suburbs and target who they see as an enemy? Nope they instead trash their own fucking neighborhoods like the retards they are.

The good thing about this is that it opens up the possibility to finally knock Israel out of the US government. When both parties support Israel, you withdrawing your support does nothing, the other guy will just be put in power. But if the DNC is against Israel, the RNC has Israel by the balls because now they're the only ones supporting them, and if the RNC drops Israeli support too, then fucking nobody is backing the kikes.

we can turn the democrat party into the anti-jew party if we meme hard enough

I'd like it if one was the anti-jew party and the other was the anti-muslim party. Could even have a one-party system if that was the case.

He's mudslime anti-white scum. He could be useful for D&Cing the left though. Further radicalize and ostracize the Left, while at the same time mainstreaming anti-israel rhetoric.

The nation of islam and we wuz niggers will be super impulsive so it will be easy to spot when they start chimping out.

I just listened to that for the first time yesterday. It was like listening to a prophet of the Lord denouncing a prophet of hell, both of them seeing clearly into the dark but arriving at very different conclusions.

a broken clock is right twice a day

BASED COON

Bump and reported.

Obama snubbed the kikes as much as a U.S. prez could. DJT is much more friendly with jews than he is.

shit

checked

Seems to benefit Londonistan

This was during the Andrew and Shapiro years right? Breitbart went from being an Israeli shill site to only having an article or two about Israel and the rest being better than MSM news sites and channels, but not better than OAN.

Is he Sunni? If he's anti-Israel there's no way he's close to any school of Wahhabism