HOFER LOST THE AUSTRAIN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND CONCEDED

HOFER LOST THE AUSTRAIN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND CONCEDED

AUSTRIA CHOSE VIBRANT DIVERSITY OVER PROSPERITY AND GREATNESS

GET OVER IT

Next battleground is Italy, referendum results will be in 5 hours from now.

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/norberthofer2016/posts/1847562175521075
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
orf.at/
archive.is/nMN1W
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3998508/After-Brexit-Trump-political-earthquake-Austrians-polls-amid-fears-elect-Europe-s-far-right-leader-World-War-2.html
archive.fo/AevlG
archive.is/Rh3pI
archive.is/ixJvn
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/index.html
en.wiki*pedia.org/wiki/Next_Austrian_legislative_election
politics.stack*exchange.com/questions/2911/what-is-the-difference-between-the-chancellor-and-the-president-of-germany
elezioni.interno.it/referendum/votanti/20161204/FX01votanti.htm
orf.at/wahl/bp16/#projection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_presidential_election,_2016
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/1612-9.html
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch02.html
archive.is/wtE2k
facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1544112&p=51474443&viewfull=1#post51474443
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's no final result out yet.

Fuck off int

Lel, how do you know?

spotted.
Now enjoy your ban disinfo yid.

Shills out in full force, dont believe their bullshit

Not this time schlomo.

OK

it's over

I can't speak German, but it seems to me that Hofer is leading, since he has a higher percentage next to his name.

I dont speak germanboo, but by the numbers in the site hofer is at 35,1 and Van der Cucker is at 21,3

care to explain?

just kill me already

Goddamnit. Seeing the shitlibs lose their mind would've have been so much fun.

Now that Van der Bellen is president, I'm worried he'll try to prevent the FPÖ from forming a government coalition after the next general election.

bong here

Do we have a link of the current ballots?

Technically it will be declared on Monday once the postal votes have been counted.

That's the result from the first round of elections.

Farage conceded on Brexit night. Post results or stop posting

What the fuck is going on, is it over or not?

If you check out the government site it directly contradicts the shills saying he lost. So far hofer is ahead pretty much everywhere

I'm willing to concede defeat on Hofer but I remain hopeful that maybe the rural areas will pull through.

I'd be happy to put one on the board on behalf of the Italians though

No.

yes. hofer conceded.

It's a media stunt that earned him sympathy and 1200 shares.

Even if he loses, he will be perceived as an honorable man thanks to that post.

An Austrian told me that Höfer apparently lost already

You cannot concede once the voting started. Not legally until there has been a count.

thats the exact same percentage he got last time. Seems fishy to say the least

Mind proving that isnt from last election?

conceding before it's over just makes you look like an autist tbh

>Hofer leading here wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
Never surrender.

Does CTR have a EU branch?

Nigel did the same.

this

LOSUNG NOT GROSSDEUTCH
LOSUNG OKAY

Elections not over yet you massive faggot.

REPORTED FOR LOW ENERGY

He conceded, but the results aren't all in yet.

It's not over over, but he might be fugged.

q.e.d.

Hungary gets to annex austria this time and form the hungarian austrian empire

that's the result from the first round of the election where he won, to get the current results you need to add all the provincial numbers up

orf.at/
left-most image

official diagram doesnt refresh until every last vote is counted in the different states
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

I don't know if they are actually brave/stupid enough to actually pull through with something like this, since it has never happened before in Austria.
That would be a bit like the electoral college voting in Clinton, even though Trump has blown her the fuck out.

I know sour grapes and everything, but the President in Austria mainly doesn't hold much power (mostly ceremonial, greeting guests of State and that stuff), so it's not the end of the world.

Yeah, thats some grade A bullshit right there

Then why the fuck is is still updating?

IT'S NOT OVER FOLKS.

SAY : HEIL HOFER

and Hofer will WIN.

PRAISE KEK.

im down with that

Reported

Kill yourself.

HEIL HOFER. HOFER WILL WIN

THIS IS NOT OVER DONT LISTEN TO THE JUDENPRESSE

Heil hofer

HEIL HOFER
HOFER WILL WIN

HEIL HOFER

Hofer will win

PRAISE KEK

heil hofer
prais kek
make europe great again

Endergebnis
1. Wahlgang

Honestly, we didn't win the Trump election because we jerked about kek. We made him funny memes that spread around like wildfire. Kek helps in the margins but we have to get him there through hard work, and we just dropped the ball this election. Let this serve as a lesson that we must be more involved.

Look at the second one kike.

Lügenpresse

He hasn't a hope in hell. They will have rigged it much better this time, covering their tracks. Sorry guys, but it's over. Fact Hofer conceded within minutes and fought to have the original election result NOT overturned points to the fact he's probably been a controlled opp puppet all along.

HOFER WILL WIN!

rip in peace austria

pls don't destroy Hitler's birthplace

Why the fuck would you concede based on exit poll results? Is this man a cuck?

Then I guess the right has a sizeable minority of autists.

ANOTHER STATE

yes

the EU has their own CTR-like group of shills to promote federalism and attack national sovereignty and their budget will increase soon because of RUSSIA! PUTIN! which means you'll see them attack Donald Trump online because Trump is perceived as being "pro-russian"

Let 16yo vote and you get such results. Brainwashed youth.

Already being done

We'd need to all know German to really have an effect. The best we can do in lieu of that is coordinate with people who do to spread their memes.

If you are controlled opposition its not surprising

The second column is empty.

He won almost everything last time and still lost. This is not America - only the popular vote counts and he's doing much worse than last time in this regard.

I got 1,608,009 for Hofer and 1,155,972 for Van der Bellen?

HEIL HOFER

THIS ISN'T FUCKING LEDDIT, KEEP YOUR CANCER THERE.

I took a trip to Europe this summer and when I was in Vienna one of the people I was hanging out with told me, and I swear to God this is true:

WHY ARE THEY BOTHERING WITH A RECOUNT? THEY COULD SPEND THE MONEY ON MORE REFUGEES!

Austria must be brought around by force, their youth or kike'd to hell and back.

HEIL HOFER

then explain

Dubs confirm. Meme magic works as propaganda, there's no point if you don't spread it so others can see it, have a laugh and open their eyes.

Reminder that you should never listen to information saying you lost or surrender.
That is enemy propaganda.

What the hell is wrong with Tirol?!?!!?!?!

Look at the old results. The entire country way blue except Vienna and he still lost. Now look at the new results. He can not win this unless he takes Vienna and there is no chance in hell that green cesspool is voting for him.

Heil Hofer

Hofer wil win!

Hail Victory

Pro-Hofer states are also the earliest to declare. Once cucked areas like Vienna start, it'll violently shift.

doesn't make sense he conceded so quickly. Would anyone here put it past The EJew to nigger rig this? Hope the weather is nice in Italy today, those lazy motherfuckers don't like to leave the house for anything on a Sunday. Just worried it won't make the minimum number and will be another Hungary.

HEIL HOFER
check these dubs

eh, oh well

Trump still won and if you think about it that's the only election that really matters
stay mad

/inti/ has a history of trying to fuck with us you retard. What the fuck does that have to do with reddit? You faggots need to come up with better buzzwords.

damn

CAROLINGVS will soon rise again and restore order.

NICE LIES

HEIL HOFER
HOFER WILL WIN

user please. Maybe it'll be like Brexit where Farage conceded and then ended up winning anyway.

You fucking idiot. Those are from the primary where you could vote for several candidates. Try comparing it with the first round that was overturned by a judge.

What the hell changed between now and then? You'd think the "sexual emergency" and the 10 year old boy would have woken up some more of the lemmings. Starting to feel like Europe is a lost cause.

HEIL HOFER

Christ, it oughtta be illegal for one city to decide the whole countries fate.

Unprecedented Propaganda by Lügenpresse. They really switched gears after Trump won.

Nothings changed in fact the map so far looks exactly the same as last time.

What exactly is going on? Our media here in Finland already told Hofer lost 47-53, but did they really count so fast this time?

Before anyone asks what the source is.

That's why in America we have the Electoral College. If not for the EV California would decide every election.

Update on the map

HEIL HOFER

Aren't those the exact results from the last election?

Thats not the old result

This isn't America, only the popular vote matters.

TELL ME LIES TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

no less then half the votes are countet its eu counter intelligence and lügenpresse trying to fuck with us

I didn't realize Aus§trians were THAT stupid. I don't think they are. They vote for someone that won due to rigging the last election? I just don't believe that. But I did see a video of Hofer shilling for Israel and hating on nazi Germany extremely hard. He was controlled opposition anyways. This is them doing you a favor. The election didn't matter anyways?. Drag your enemies out of their houses and end them. Civil war now. Get all army connections in and drive out the anti-European J*w regime. You've always been a cesspool Austria. Do something for once.

Hoffer better win this or Austria is done for

Still never understood why it was overturned. If, with all the shit in the past 15 months, it's not enough to get Austrians to even vote for a moderately rightwing leader in a ceremonial position, then they are Germans will be eternal dupes of the Jews as long their economy is good.

Italy is another story. Was there last year, and there is real fucking poverty. Not just niggers and gypsies, but regular Italians begging in the streets. Sad to see.

you chose the shitposting life
you live the shitposting life
where once city has so much power it can control the fate of the whole country

Very disappointing. Hope a miracle saves you or you save yourselves.

Rigging? What are you talking about user, all the media is saying it had to be redone because mistakes were made :^)

DO NOT listen the low energy shills and the lugenpresse

About the same as last time so far

then what was supposed to be

Yeah right.

How does he do better with Anti-Fa counting the votes than without? I smell bullshit. I'll wait until the final result comes in.

What are the numbers though? The map can look pretty and blue but then vienna fucks over everyone.

STOP LISTENING TO SHILLS THIS IS THE MAP FROM LAST TIME GREENS 50.3% TO 49.7%

This shit is why the US has a electoral college

Ing. Norbert Hofer 1.499.971 35,1 %
Dr. Alexander Van der Bellen 913.218 21,3 %

no one would ever belive that our ellections are rigged, shit like this maybe happens in burgerland but not here in austria, we are civilized and not like you savages.
thats how we austrians think, and thats how i thought untill the green fucks importet german antifa terrorrists into my city to "protest" the last ellection.
that redpilled the shit out of me but most people still dont understand how fucked things are.
but anyway the count is far from over
heil hofer!

What do you mean? That map and the current numbers in are about the same

Do we have a % for the voter turnout? It must be higher now than a few months ago, unless someone tells me Hofer lost some support in the meantime which would be surprising. It could be people who didn't vote the last time and they bought into the campaign of fear by the media and decided to vote against Hofer this time.

@everyone: this isn't the most important election in Austria, only the most visible. They're not choosing the parliament, they're choosing the President. It's not the same thing.

austria hungary will rise again

You're either a leftist shill or a retard. Unless the Jews have started making up words and putting in his mouth, it's over:
In a statement issued on Facebook, Hofer conceded in a note to supporters which said 'I am incredibly sad it didn't work out'.
He congratulated Mr Van Der Bellen on his success and urged 'all Austrians, to pull together and work together'.
He said: 'We are all Austrians, no matter how we decided at the ballot box.'

archive.is/nMN1W

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3998508/After-Brexit-Trump-political-earthquake-Austrians-polls-amid-fears-elect-Europe-s-far-right-leader-World-War-2.html

CHECKED

Are you joking? Why would controlled opposition then start an investigation into the first election that results in a second one?

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
still not over

I love that someone (you?) has to do this every time this song gets posted kek

Thats looking good, whats the odds it gets overturned as it looks like vienna already reported in.

How much votes counted?

according to>>8438555 it says he's winning

To be fair farage did the same thing

The US is also comprised of 50 different states, many of which have many, many different counties. Each state has a different economic focus, different laws, taxes, populations, ethnicity ratios. We need some sort of electoral system as much as I hate to admit it, however it still needs reshaped, cities still have too much power over states (See Portland and Seattle).

For smaller countries with a more stable and constant demographic a popular vote would work. But ONLY for a country like that.

If these are number as of now, why in Christ's name has he already conceded? Farage almost fucked himself doing that with Brexit.

Massive election fraud this time. Stuffed ballot boxes in the cities.

Greens should be in handcuffs. Instead, they will get the hangman's noose.

That's the first round of the last election you autists

Last election (on 22nd of May 2016), Van der Bellen won by (((30k))) votes. Mind you the constitutional court found evidence of voter fraud. VOTER FRAUD

archive.fo/AevlG

Projected to be lower due to colder temperatures and election exhaustion - hitting the elderly pro-Hofer vote the hardest.

35,1 % + 21,3 % = 56.4%
dunno

No mate, Frage said "it looks like Remain will edge it," and many thought he was playing head games to keep the leftist scum from trying to rig. This is a full-blown concession, he can't go back now. I mean, I guess technically e could, I'm not an expert on Austrian election law, but in the ZOG once you've formally conceded, that's it.

whats happening lads? Do we have a result yet or are we still waiting?

HOFER LOST BECAUSE OF WOMEN

FUCKING SUICIDAL WHORES

Remember this?

REMINDER THAT FARAGE CONCEDED DEFEAT BEFORE THE BREXIT VOTE WAS OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED
archive.is/Rh3pI
DON'T LET D&C SHILLS GET TO YOU
THEY ARE CLEARLY DESPERATE IF THEY ARE ALL SHILLING SO EARLY

still waiting, shit will take another hour or so, keep on memeing

those are numbers from the first election

eish..read above user…exactly as I said, "looks like remain will edge it.." is different from a full-blown concession.

Were you able to hide your disgust? I wouldn't have been able to.

Read this dickhead

Stop the low energy defeatism nigger faggot

I don't like those digits…

But I still believe HOFER WILL WIN!

well I guess we'll just have to wait and see

HEIL HOFER
HOFER WILL WIN

Just retake your country Hofer is controlled opposition and accepts a defeat that most likely isn't even real. You have no democracy. You must fight for your freedom.

You're either a leftist shill or a retard.
Hofer doesn't have any more information than we do. He must have fell for the MSM and EU shilling, like Farage did in the hours after the Brexit vote. There's clearly a coordinated disinformation effort going on: I expect more vote manipulation bullshit to surface.

In addition, there isn't any political reason for him to do worse than last time: since the last vote, Hofer dodn't do anything bad, VdB didn't do anything good, Trump won the US election, and the world is shifting to the left.

In addition to that, the last election was decided by postal votes, and there are apparently 20% less registered postal votes this time around.

It doesn't make any sense for him to do worse than last time.

Do we know if only people who voted in the 1st round last time were allowed to vote in the 2nd round, the one that was very close? Can an austrian answer that question? Is it possible to skip the 1st round of the presidential election and only vote in the 2nd round?

Someone needs to look for the voter turnout % and compare it to the last time.

PSA FOR NON-GERMANS
IGNORE THE RED BOX, IT IS IRRELEVANT

HOFER WILL WIN

LET KEKS WILL BE DONE

WE BELIEVE THE HE WILL WIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If it turns out this way, kiss goodbye to Austria Holla Forums

No one would love to see a miracle more than I. the position is ceremonial anyway, if we get a result in Italy today it will be a far bigger blow to the EJew since Renzi will have to go.

you're right.
We must wait until Monday morning/afternoon until ALL the votes are counted and the official results come.

I excused myself shortly after. They were cool guys too, they invited me to this heavy metal festival in Slovenia, and right up until they said that I was planning on going with them. Fucking poz man, I just wanted to get in touch with my ancestral roots and instead I end arguing with Marxists in a bar in Vienna at 2am.

Is this what being Hitler is like?

CNN the night of the election made it seem like Hillary was winning

What in the fuck?

nah thats what living in vienna is like

no, because of cucks who have no balls to stand up to their beliefs and show women what really is in play here.
Wouldnt surprise me if many men voted in secrecy fearing their women would scream at them.
Cucks lost this election, it is not yet lost not men.

HEIL HOFER

And you're a brainless cocksucker who can't fuckinf read. And yes, Hofer has A LOT MORE INFO than we have, they have private polling firms doing exit polls.

Also, note the difference between "looks like remain will edge it" and a full blown concession and congratulating your scumbag opponent. THAT is a fucking concession. No going back now, Austria is over.

If ITaly produces a result, it will carry the headlines anyway, Renzi will go and the rightwing populist wave will take another NWO gang under the tide.

Holy fucking shit

HEIL HOFER

fucking crt fucking with my countrys ellection get out and fucking kill yourself
gehts alle in oasch!

You posted the same image and same defeatism a second ago fgt

wew

HEIL HOFER

HEIL HOFER!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE KEK SMILE UPON MY BELOVED COUNTRY

Farage annonced he lost brexit before the vote was in. Trump was suppose to be blown out. Your a nigger faggot

HEIL HOFER

This thread is lacking in Dubs. It is over my dudes.

HEIL HOFER

HEIL HOFER
Take my energy Austria fags.
Use it to destroy the jews.

Dubdubs, there is hope for your country!

You know i meant the difference between what farrage said and what hofer said you colossal cock gobbler.

H E I L H O F E ER
E
I
L

H
O
F
E
R

OK user, what fucking more would you need to see? Read carefully now. This isn't "looks like they might edge it…" this is a full CONCESSION. Fuck it, all hopes on Italy now:

"In a statement issued on Facebook, Hofer conceded in a note to supporters which said 'I am incredibly sad it didn't work out'.
He congratulated Mr Van Der Bellen on his success and urged 'all Austrians, to pull together and work together'.
He said: 'We are all Austrians, no matter how we decided at the ballot box.'"

http: //www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3998508/After-Brexit-Trump-political-earthquake-Austrians-polls-amid-fears-elect-Europe-s-far-right-leader-World-War-2.html\

It's possible to skip it

that was from the manipulated voting round

Can someone explain what's exactly going on? How good are his chances? I'm American so I don't get how the Austrian election system works.

HEIL HOFER

I give my phsychic energy to the immaterium

The exit polls for the US election had Hillary winning most swing states by 3-4 points

Sky news. This is the lugenpresse. Believe nothing until the official results are out.
archive.is/ixJvn

Austria is too cucked. It must be purged.

no idea how to but i will try
your energy and your dubs are much obliged

KEK, would you mind taking some of our slav powerlevel and help them austrians?

EIN VOLK

EIN OSTERREICH

EIN HOFER

HEIL HOFER

General opinion seems to be that our guy Hofer lost. He conceded on Twatter and Goybook already and supposedly on live-tv aswell.
The counts aren't fully counted yet though, so there's no definite result, hence people still "Heil Hofer"ing

We're not jumping the gun like he did. All we are doing is waiting for the results. If he lost, then that's that, there will be other battles. If he wins, however, then we will see some shit.

LEARN TO READ YOU CUCKSUCKING NIGGER SCUM. FARAGE SAID "LOOKS LIKE REMAIN WILL EDGE IT. WHEN YOU CONGRATULATE YOUR OPPONENT AND MAKE THIS STATEMENT, YOU'VE CONCEDED DUMB FUCK, IT'S OVER. ONLY HOPW FOR TODAY NOW IS ITALY. REPEAT, THIS IS A CONCESSION. READ CLOSELY NOW DUMBFUCK:

In a statement issued on Facebook, Hofer conceded in a note to supporters which said 'I am incredibly sad it didn't work out'.
He said: 'We are all Austrians, no matter how we decided at the ballot box.'

EU decides ahead of time who will win, DPRK-like election is held based on the "popular vote".

Map update

Direct link to this page?

HEIL HOFER
:^)

What's next, are we going to trust HuffingPaint?

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE POST A FUCKING LINK FOR THE LIVE VOTE COUNTING?!

HEIL HOFER
HOFER WILL WIN

Why the fuck do the votes stay the same with each map update?

damn, onto the next battle then brothers

This defeat shows us that it is all far from over and we shouldn't get complacent after Trump's triumph. The war has just begun, and many bitter battles await.

REMEMBER HE ONLY CONCEDED, NO WORD ABOUT VDB WINNING YET

Yep its over now, too bad
At least this is completely irrelevant compared to TRumps win/ Brexit(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST - fifth or six astroturfer so far)

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

HEIL HOFER!

He won everywhere but Vienna last time, so if he's losing other areas it's already over, barring some crazy increase in his margins elsewhere.

You're a faggot.

It's over, he has been asking people to accept it ffs, move on. They did an extended interview side by side conceding and congratulating.

Let's hope Italians fucking don't cuck.

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/index.html

if you click on the counties where they've already counted, it appears to show how much the candidates increased in %, and Bellen is really really winning there.

he lost autist, no use being a sperg

it's over fam.

I had high hopes we were about to see the great European rebirth with these far right wingers becoming elected…There is always next time i suppose

What do these highlighted numbers mean? That only 65% of the votes are in?

HEIL HOFER

and Hofer will WIN.

PRAISE KEK.

Wrong. Faggot.

Map is irrelevant. Vote majority matters.

It's fucking over now. Hofer won every single thing but Vienna last time and STILL lost the popular vote.

listen defeatist faggot, this is the presidential election, not the parliament, so this isn't the most important election in Austria. You need to stop comparing the american presidential election to the presidential election in all other countries as if they were all the same. That's not how it works

en.wiki*pedia.org/wiki/Next_Austrian_legislative_election

Austria is shit anyway. They had there chance last century and fucked that up. It's no surprise that they fucked up again. Austria is not worth saving.

WHY WOULD HE CONCEDE???
THERE ARENT EVEN ANY RESULTS YET!
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION? OR JUST A CUCK?
HOLD ME Holla Forums

That was a gory cartoon I just watched. Was that porn or is there an actual story behind that?

STOP THIS FUCKING SHILLING THAT WAS FROM THE FIRST ROUND WITH 6 CANDIDATES

HE GOT 50/50 WITH THIS MAP AND 2 IN THE MANIPULATED VOTE

In the case of Portland, most of Oregon's population lives in the Portland metro area.

That' completely untrue.

WRONG

These are meaningless user unless you give the populations of this area. What are the numbers? If it's even semi-close and it turns out he conceded that early, then he was controlled opposition.
IT's a lesson for the Germany election next year though. The Jews still have Germans and Austrians way too brainwashed and traumatized over the holyco$t. We need to tinker with the memes, and we'd nedd need German speakers for that, of which we seem to have few.

As already said, if we get a result in Italy and that cocksucker has to resign, we're still golden and another brick out of the Ejew wall, and 5 star has promised to abandon the Euro for the Lira again. Anyone have a livestream to Italy esults?

wew

You're an uninformed faggot. Austria's President is largely a ceremonial position however the one power they do have is to decide who can form a government. He ran on a platform of never - any under circumstance - allowing FPO to form a coalition.

888 snatches victory from the jaws of defeat

You are correct, I was duped by the other map

You didn't answer my question. Why do the votes stay the same with each map update?

Ing. Norbert Hofer 1.499.971 35,1 %
Dr. Alexander Van der Bellen 913.218 21,3 %

It has been this way for hours now.

it's from the first round

Thats the first election results you fucking retarded mongoloid

It's the end results from the pre-election

There's a saying in my country that translate roughly to "Putting the bandage before the wound", probably that.

Also

HAIL HOFER

for sudden surge of 14,88%.

Not surprising. They were not going to allow three right wing/nationalistic movements and wins this year. Brexit, Trump and Hoffer would be too much and end the globalist plan quickly. They can afford Trump and Brexit, as they can always kike us with Brexit and they will and they're going to work overtime with anti-Trump media and dragging their heels in Congress.

some wierd shit is going on
hofer is currently leading with 500k votes

Never happen.

While the young native population is being brainwashed, the commie voting bloc is floating it's way over the med by the thousands per week.

GAME
SET
MATCH

Looks like Hofer made gains in Tirol

Can you please, cockscuker, point out where I made a comparison to ZOG presidential election? What I've said (and what is true) is that, ceremonial position or not, a concession is a concession. We need to take a lesson from this fro next year's German elections and tweak the memes, and turn attention to Italy, which could still make this a huge day in Renzi is out.

So, you're one of those fucktards who is perpetuating the moronic claim that hilldog's concession had any sort of legal ramification or effect on the electoral college?

The Chancellor of Austria is actually the real president, same as in Germany

politics.stack*exchange.com/questions/2911/what-is-the-difference-between-the-chancellor-and-the-president-of-germany

"The Chancellor is the head of the executive and the government. The President is the Head of State, but unlike other heads of State, he is not part of any of the classical powers."

FUCKING GREENS INCREASED THEIR LEAD IN OBEROSTERREICH BY 2 FROM THE MANIPULATED ROUND

W E W
E
W

So the FPÖ and the ÖVP could win a majority of seats - and they'd still be denied the right to form a government coalition?

Give up, young people are nihilistic and only care about hedonism, nobody gives a shit about Marx/communism.

Too bad its over

Post memes of Hofer Heiling

Essentially, yes. And Bellen is mad enough to try it too.

Get the fuck out of here, kike

Polls are still open in wopland for several more hours.

Yeah, I know, right? Too bad we're losing Brexit.

WE NEED TO SEIZE TYROL
ONLY INNSBRUCK LEFT THEY CUCKED LAST TIME

In Terms of protocol since 1787? Once you've conceded, you're done. Had gore conceded that night when he was about to, he probably would not have been able to contest FL. A concession is the equivalent to throwing in the towel in a boxing match and yes, it has implications both practical and constitutional.
t. 3L lawfag

What does this mean for Austria? It wa sa ceremonial position anyway, we will still carry the narrative in the Jüdenpresse tomorrow if Italy can get enough people out to get that scum out of office. And judging by the poverty I saw there this summer, his ass is going to be out.

That's not the comparison to the election that was overruled, that's the comparison to the first round of the election (where there were 5 candidates instead of 2). This is why it shows Hofer to have gained votes as well. It doesn't really mean anything.

Well, just have to wait for Italy and pray. Look for a link to an Italian news station, anyone have one?

He conceded, it's fucking over

If you can find the voter turnout % you should post it here tomorrow.

Yeah, Nigel conceded, Brexit will never happen, it's fucking over. Stop being denialfags.

HEIL HOFER!

HITLER QUADS FOR HÖFER WIN

Anyone got a link to a similar map for Italy?
Seeing as Austria looks to be lost to us.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST - another astroturfer)

HOFER WILL WIN

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

Reported

I don't know. Found it on /sfg/ months ago (back when ever people used that board) , so it's probably porn.

Fag

What a waste.

FUCK YOU

I wish it wasnt, but its time to accept reality
look at the map of the first round and the second
(((VDB))) increased in most of the counties

kill yourself to redeem yourself in the eyes of kek, do it now

Turnout is pretty high so far: 56%

elezioni.interno.it/referendum/votanti/20161204/FX01votanti.htm

Results won't come in until midnight though.

Him conceding doesn't mean it's over, it just means he's a stupid faggot

Brexit wasn't an election you faggot, it was a referendum.

sober quads

Well Shit. . .

You'd think with law school you'd have learned to, you know, read the law. The concession had zero effect. Or did you miss that the presidential election is electing Electors and not the goddamn candidate? If it worked the moronic way you claim, then the electoral college would always be unanimous for the winner. Because "muh concession". Derp.

you still missed them faggot

Take this user's advice and don't fall for defeatist shills

He was in the lead all the way until the 'postal votes' the last time, we were fucking celebrating a win early doors last time.

This time they got the cuck vote out, 42% of Van Der Cucks votes were tactical to stop de ebil Narzi.

Conceding doesn't waive any legal rights, back to your TTT

Your salt is giving us strength.
HEIL HOFER

Based on this wahl16.bmi.gv.at/ what the hell is actually happening?

1082767 for Hofer
1032853 for vdB

The results are coming in and Hofer is winning

Hofer lost. Its not something that is happening, is is over.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I don't understand why he would concede.

orf.at/wahl/bp16/#projection
Volltrottel

Lack of confidence?

WEW

Mod-kun to the rescue, but too late…

How did he lose if that shows him winning?

Faggot Hofer is going to win like we won with Trump and Brexit

it's literally fucking over. He conceded.

Looking at the results of each country, and seeing the previous results from the last election…THE RESULTS ARE THE SAME.

This is suspicious.

(((projection)))

aaaaaaaaannd I'm banned

Albeit he conceded, a lot of unrest is going to ensue if he actually wins the popular vote.

Its not over until the votes are counted butthurt Holla Forums kike

Just a coincidence goyim.

Just saw that an other district is done
1237045 Hofer
1204005 vdB

It's a projection retard

GET TRUMP TO SEND ADVISORS TO EUROPE

Yeah, like all those projections showing Hillary far ahead eh?

TYROL IS LOST
TYROL IS LOST
TYROL IS LOST

Heil Hofer

Hofer wil win!

Hail Victory

It's showing the counted votes so far, but it's not comparing them to the annulled results since those were, well, annulled. You can see the original percentages on the wiki page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_presidential_election,_2016

Hofer is doing worse by about 2% country-wide. That's why he conceded. For example:

Vorarlberg:
Previously: Hofer 41.41% vs Bellen 58.59
Now: 39,6 % vs Bellen 60,4%
Difference: Bellen +2

Upper Austria:
Previously: Hofer 48.68% vs Bellen 51.32%
Now: Hofer 46,7% vs Bellen 53,3%
Difference: Bellen +2

It's the same picture everywhere else too.

dont worry, (((Van der Bellen))) has a 98% chance of winning

That Austrian site is fucking retarded, is the a better one?

HE CONCEDED
YOU ARE BERNCUCK TIER AT THIS POINT

Do you use paper ballots in Austria lads?

THESE QUADS ARE STRONGERS THAN THESE

HEIL HOFER!

YOU AREN'T REALIZING THAT IF HE ACTUALLY WINS, THE NATION WILL BE MASSIVELY UNRESTFUL IF THEY APPOINT THE COMMIE DUE TO THE CONCESSION

hilary had a 98% chance of winning shill

Yeah, just like last time.

Only the retarded USA use (((electronic))) ballots.

That's not actually true, the polls were all bullshit.

Jesus, I was duped. Hofer will pull this off. Fuck the libshit projections. They buy into their own bullshit like a religion!

KEKEK VDB is in the lead and Vienna isnt even counted yet
LANDSLIDE INCOMING
SAY IT WITH ME : (((Mister President)))

I don't even know what's happening right now. Their election tracking site is just so shit.

Vienna is our California

He needs to be like 4 percent UP to balance out the postal ballots. If he is any way down or level he lost, that is just a fact, the mod banning people obviously wasn't interested in the last election ffs, Also don't get fucking arse blasted over a Presidential election, it's a joke position. And it's good motivation to do more than just shitpost, 2016 was a Keksend, but you have to work.

It's probably intentional.

HEIL HOFER

THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE GAVE UP

HEIL HOFER

and before I am called a shill again this is from the official goverment site

Media everywhere is bullshit mate, even in countries like Japan.

So he's 35% to 21% now, even if he loses the exact same states as last time, if there's increased rural turnout can he still clinch it?

farage conceded defeat right before he won

then your previous comment is retarded lad

What's up with that huge area in the East?

KEKEK VDB is in the lead and Vienna isnt even counted yet
LANDSLIDE INCOMING
say it with me: (((MISTER PRESIDENT)))

DUH HE GAVE UP SO THAT MEANS THAT IF HE ACTUALLY WINS DEYR JUST GONNUH HAV DUH GREEN PARTY AS PRESDENTALL PEACEFULLY N HEPPY!!!!!111!

He didn't, he said it was looking close but favouring Remain. And he was not the candidate you tard.

yeah austrians win by popular vote last time he lost by like 40 thousand

suburb, it's one huge district

he isn't, that's from the 1st round of the presidential race, which is irrelevant to the current vote

So Hofer is actually winning?

Checked.

Be a man and face reality, dont be a Cuck and accept your new president(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST - another one)

I think considering Austria doesn't have so many non-whites (outside Vienna that is), and unlike Netherlands, France or Britain, that's not enough to drive people to vote for Hofer in masses.

There was a candidate for brexit? Are you retarded? concern shill need to fuck off dont you have a nigger dick to suck somewhere?

sorry

He is now, but Vienna will likely flip the results, and then there's the postal ballots as well.

HEIL HOFER

I don't think you understand what that word means

HEIL HOFER

HEIL HOFER!

Heil Hofer, but please post something that isn't Heqet's idol next time so that people don't keep mistaking her for Kek.

its okay user. We are all gonna make it

Yeah and it looks like not even half the votes have been counted so far. I wish I could understand german because the whole thing is confusing.

How many people out of 8 million are registered to vote? What's the estimated voter turnout % ? Anybody knows?

as an user above said Brexit was a referendum, not an election

There won't be an uprising. maybe a bit of civil unrest, but I doubt anything past that. Please prove me wrong tomorrow if he wins though

No, you fucking pleb, there wasn't, that is why Farage commenting on it was MEANINGLESS, compared to a candidate conceding. And Farage didn't even concede, he said it was close, and Remain was favourite.

When a candidate concedes his own campaign he fucking knows he lost, especially when he has the data from a few months ago. This race is the least important, the Italian Constitutional ref has a Globalist scumbag promising to resign, so stop being a faggot.

HEIL HOFER

they are pushing the loss meme when it isnt even over

How did you get out of the cuck shed?

Then your country is retarded. Why would you put a bandage on before you were wounded? How does that even make sense? Maybe you mean ready a bandage before you might get wounded? That would make sense, but it would constitute writing a concession speech, not issuing one. Go tell your countrymen to come up with some better words of wisdom.

Hofer will lose, I was calling people shills in this thread for stating this, but it is true. I have counted the results from each state and Hofer is up but not by much. Vienna will decide the election and Hofer will most likey lose

Hofer - 1,237,045
Bellen - 1,204,005

Hoping for the best

VIENNA COUNTED
VIENNA COUNTED
VIENNA COUNTED

he means fix a looming problem before it becomes a problem

HOFER WILL WIN!

False, Austria has one of the highest rates of immigrants of Europe
Most are Yugoslavians though, up to you if you consider them non-white

Accept hell be president, you dont have to agree with him but LARPing as if hofer won is ermbarrasing

This user gets it

Bellen just won Vienna by 180,000 votes.

Just added the numbers up myself, can confirm these numbers. With Vienna still to go, it would take a demographic miracle for Hofer to win.

Kek wills it!

Based mods.

LANDSLIDE INCOMING

Too many retards and blow ins not fucking knowing about the last election and Hofer being up til the very end. You get called a shill for not being an ignorant piece of shit on here because of blow ins

Go back to reddit you fucking simpleton.

What low fucking energy. You are sadly hopeless if you're fucking serious.

fucking white ppl

Results from Vienna arrived!

NEW TALLY

Bellen - 1,627,616
Hofer - 1,479,458

Hofer down 148,158

im sorry you niggers started out as defeatists and ended as defeatists.

I think it's because Vienna hasn't come in and reasonable estimates will put VDB over the top

New numbers, bellen has a 150,000 vote lead

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

Vienna is in.

now you can be a defeatist. Thread theme

You seem…upset

VIENNA IS IN YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Saw something today that said hofer was compared to nazis and that they had "holocaust survivors" saying they felt unsafe with him. Seriously hope it didnt change anything, that shit needs to die quick.

fucking cosmopolitan scum

Sauce?

sheeeeeeeeit

I thought he would win you fucking cunt, he has lost because he needed to be well up to defend against Vienna and postals. You don't have a clue what is going on

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
Click on Viena.

HEIL HOFER

700k mail-in ballots, the communist will win those 60-40.

It's over burgers. Everyone from Europe knows that it is over.

Vienna is mostly Tschuschn though

Now is not the time to be a defeatist sadcunt.
Thread theme

DESTROY THE CITIES

Says who?

HEIL HOFER

Its over Hofer lost, the current count for the final state surrounding Vienna only has Hofer with a 15,000 vote lead

Hofer lost

Lol. They are White except for Bosnians and Albanians, both of whom are non-White Muslim kiddie-fucker terorist subhumans that should be wiped out.

NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR DEFEATISM AND SADNESS, NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE SPAGHETTIFAGS TO START THE FIRE

Gas the foreigners is enough

hitler dubs check

HEIL HOFER

VIENNA UPDATE
Hover 1479458 vs Bellen 1627616

Only Niederösterreich and the (((postal votes))) are left, and Niederösterreich is only +14k for Hofer, at best,

=HOFER LOST=

lad
there's no way for him to win at this point
i'll happily be btfo but he's done

ALL RESULTS ARE IN

Get fugged

fuckk

Who among you will dare say that Hofer lost?

welp, better luck next time

Get out commie scum.

JUST NUKE VIENNA

HOFER LOST

HOFER - 1,928,530
==BELLEN - 2,062,920=

Postal votes might swing it, i dunno, diasporas are often much more heavily right wing but it looks like Holla Forums lost this round.

SOMEONE MAKE AN ITALY REFERENDUM THREAD

That's the thing with Europe today, though. There might not be a next time. By the time the next elections come around, enough old white people have died and enough foreigners have gained citizenship to sway the election left regardless of policy or public debate. And the cycle after that, perhaps, there won't be an election, just mass violence.

HOFER LOST

FINAL TALLY
HOFER - 1,928,530
BELLEN - 2,062,920

HOFER WON THE LAST STATE

See

You should measure your heart rate, Shilliam, the amount of panic you're projecting is quite worrying.

Italian referendum thread:

He lost because first time round there wasn't as much importance on it, if he lost after Trump, along with the posible Italian ref, the EU would have been on life support.

Now we have Brexit, and Trump hysterics, and they got a coalition of cucks to vote for VDB because they knew a loss would be a moral disaster that could turn into a real one.

There's already 2 of them :

Postal vote went for Bellen last time. Unless there were more than 100,000 fraudulent postal ballots last time, it's ogre.

toppest of keks(ASTROTURFER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

To those anons trying to keep faith: try to temper faith with a dose of realism. We don't need zealots, we need smart anons.

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
Ing. Norbert Hofer 1.499.971
Dr. Alexander Van der Bellen 913.218
How many postal ballots are there exactly?

Exactly. The maisntream rallied and united have voted the greens.

Its like with France in 2015, first round Front Nationale raped both parties, but the cucks started voting one of the mianstream parties, and defeated Front Nationale.

DEMOCRACY IS A SCAM

Shit. Hopefully evidence of voter fraud comes up. Also, it is still suspicious that Hofer conceded right after the projections. He has to explain himself. It looks like controlled opposition.

Vienna confirmed worst capital city

Been there fam, its actually really nice

That's the pre-Vienna outcome. Vienna has yet to be processed into that one, and it went Bellen 65-35.

HEIL HOFER

I bet it's worse than jewyork and the dykefest of a fuckery those kikes adore.

Why are postal ballots even a thing, if you aren't even in the country you shouldn't be able to vote (unless you're a soldier overseas)

I know user, its called shitposting

You say that but can they really beat Stockholm?

They don't have a Muslim mayor just yet, they will do soon enough though.

Easiest thing to rig. They constantly fuck us over here in favour of the left (UK).

It's the result from the first election

Would someone mind explaining how Hofer lost, when he clearly has more votes?

There must be something I don't understand about this, or shills are outright lying.

Yeah it'd be great if it wasn't filled to the brim with rich kikes, cucks, and subhumans.

Or London, Berlin, Paris

It's not official yet but there are postal ballots that have yet to be counted and last time they (((went))) to van der Faggot

refresh the site, official numbers are there now.

it's really just this whole parliamentary system. As an American, it seems utterly ridiculous, ineffective, and it amounts to a tyranny of the majority. But seeing my two party system, well, can't say it's much better. I guess we were just forced to use the existing system to our advantage. In your country, the ability to form novel parties is like a release valve… it will never amount to anything so long as the establishment can pretend a majority supports them, which they can do even if only 5% support them.

Oh, actually, it popped up.
It's now:

- Hofer 1,928,530 votes
- Bellen 2,062,920 votes.

Only a miracle can now help Hofer. The remaining two million votes to be counted, mostly in cities, need to go to him in a 55-45 margin even though he's lost overall so far by a 48-52 margin.

Who's laughing now, whore?

That's the results for the first round, refresh the page, the vote tallies for this round are in, it is as i said here

At least they aren't Londonistan.

Mods are being retarded, not even knowing the fucking way the results panned out last time.

He had a whole set of data to compare to, he would have known very early he lost, people need to stop demoralising by acting like fucking Bernouts. It's frustrating but ultimately the least important of any 2016 election.

YOU BETTER START STUDYING

Oh, there are no two million votes. They stayed at home. This is the definitive result. Austria just elected a Gommie.

Hitler was right about Vienna, fuck this shithole.

GOOD LUCK, AUSTRIA

I see it now.

FUG ;_;

HOW?

REMINDER THAT POLLS PUT HOFFER AS IN THE LEAD IN VIENNA

LET'S FOCUS ON THE ITALIAN VOTE

YOU GONNA GET ADVISED

SHIT SHIT SHIT IS VIENNA WAKING UP?

Volume One - A Reckoning
Chapter II: Years of Study and Suffering in Vienna

WHEN my mother died, Fate, at least in one respect, had made its decisions.
In the last months of her sickness, I had gone to Vienna to take the entrance examination for the Academy. I had set out with a pile of drawings, convinced that it would be child's play to pass the examination. At the Realschule I had been by far the best in my class at drawing, and since then my ability had developed amazingly; my own satisfaction caused me to take a joyful pride in hoping for the best.
Yet sometimes a drop of bitterness put in its appearance: my talent for painting seemed to be excelled by my talent for drawing, especially in almost all fields of architecture. At the same time my interest in architecture as such increased steadily, and this development was accelerated after a two weeks' trip to Vienna which I took when not yet sixteen. The purpose of my trip was to study the picture gallery in the Court Museum, but I had eyes for scarcely anything but the Museum itself. From morning until late at night, I ran from one object of interest to another, but it was always the buildings which held my primary interest. For hours I could stand in front of the Opera, for hours I could gaze at the Parliament; the whole Ring Boulevard seemed to me like an enchantment out of -The Thousand-and-One-Nights.
Now I was in the fair city for the second time, waiting with burning impatience, but also with confident self-assurance, for the result of my entrance examination. I was so convinced that I would be successful that when I received my rejection, it struck me as a bolt from the blue. Yet that is what happened. When I presented myself to the rector, requesting an explanation for my non-acceptance at the Academy's school of painting, that gentleman assured me that the drawings I had submitted incontrovertibly showed my unfitness for painting, and that my ability obviously lay in the field of architecture; for me, he said, the Academy's school of painting was out of the question, the place for me was the School of Architecture. It was incomprehensible to him that I had never attended an architectural school or received any other training in architecture. Downcast, I left von Hansen's magnificent building on the Schillerplatz, for the first time in my young life at odds with myself. For what I had just heard about my abilities seemed like a lightning flash, suddenly revealing a conflict with which I had long been afflicted, although until then I had no clear conception of its why and wherefore.
In a few days I myself knew that I should some day become an architect.
To be sure, it was an incredibly hard road; for the studies I had neglected out of spite at the Realschule were sorely needed. One could not attend the Academy's architectural school without having attended the building school at the Technic, and the latter required a high-school degree. I had none of all this. The fulfill- ment of my artistic dream seemed physically impossible.
When after the death of my mother I went to Vienna for the third time, to remain for many years, the time which had mean-while elapsed had restored my calm and determination. My old defiance had come back to me and my goal was now clear and definite before my eyes. I wanted to become an architect, and obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken. I was determined to overcome these obstacles, keeping before my eyes the image of my father, who had started out as the child of a village shoemaker, and risen by his own efforts to be a government official. I had a better foundation to build on, and hence my possibilities in the struggle were easier, and what then seemed to be the harshness of Fate, I praise today as wisdom and Providence. While the Goddess of Suffering took me in her arms, often threatening to crush me, my will to resistance grew, and in the end this will was victorious.
I owe it to that period that I grew hard and am still capable of being hard. And even more, I exalt it for tearing me away from the hollowness of comfortable life; for drawing the mother's darling out of his soft downy bed and giving him 'Dame Care' for a new mother; for hurling me, despite all resistance, into a world of misery and poverty, thus making me acquainted with those for whom I was later to fight.

No, Vienna is full of Jews and self hating Europeans.

Nope. It's over. Austrians will get another chance in 2018 during the general elections.

In this period my eyes were opened to two menaces of which I had previously scarcely known the names, and whose terrible importance for the existence of the German people I certainly did not understand: Marxism and Jewry.
To me Vienna, the city which, to so many, is the epitome of innocent pleasure, a festive playground for merrymakers, represents, I am sorry to say, merely the living memory of the saddest period of my life.
Even today this city can arouse in me nothing but the most dismal thoughts. For me the name of this Phaeacian city I represents five years of hardship and misery. Five years in which I was forced to earn a living, first as a day laborer, then as a small painter; a truly meager living which never sufficed to appease even my daily hunger. Hunger was then my faithful bodyguard; he never left me for a moment and partook of all I had, share and share alike. Every book I acquired aroused his interest; a visit to the Opera prompted his attentions for days at a time; my life was a continuous struggle with this pitiless friend. And yet during this time I studied as never before. Aside from my architecture and my rare visits to the Opera, paid-for in hunger, I had but one pleasure: my books.
At that time I read enormously and thoroughly. All the free time my work left me was employed in my studies. In this way I forged in a few years' time the foundations of a knowledge from which I still draw nourishment today.
And even more than this:
In this period there took shape within me a world picture and a philosophy which became the granite foundation of all my acts. In addition to what I then created, I have had to learn little; and I have had to alter nothing.
On the contrary.
Today I am firmly convinced that basically and on the whole all creative ideas appear in our youth, in so far as any such are present. I distinguish between the wisdom of age, consisting solely in greater thoroughness and caution due to the experience of a long life, and the genius of youth, which pours out thoughts and ideas with inexhaustible fertility, but cannot for the moment develop them because of their very abundance. It is this youthful genius which provides the building materials and plans for the future, from which a wiser age takes the stones, carves them and completes the edifice, in so far as the so-called wisdom of age has not stifled the genius of youth.

H E I L H O F E R
E
I
L
H
O
F
E
R

Looks like King Matthias Corvinus need to rise and lead the Black Army against Vienna…

The life which I had hitherto led at home differed little or not at all from the life of other people. Carefree, I could await the new day, and there was no social problem for me. The environment of my youth consisted of petty-bourgeois circles, hence of a world having very little relation to the purely manual worker. For, strange as it may seem at first glance, the cleft between this class, which in an economic sense is by no means so brilliantly situated, and the manual worker is often deeper than we imagine. The reason for this hostility, as we might almost call it, lies in the fear of a social group, which has but recently raised itself above the level of the manual worker, that it will sink back into the old despised class, or at least become identified with it. To this, in many cases, we must add the repugnant memory of the cultural poverty of this lower class, the frequent vulgarity of its social intercourse; the petty bourgeois' own position in society, however insignificant it may be, makes any contact with this outgrown stage of life and culture intolerable.

Consequently, the higher classes feel less constraint in their dealings with the lowest of their fellow men than seems possible to the 'upstart.'
For anyone is an upstart who rises by his own efforts from his previous position in life to a higher one.
Ultimately this struggle, which is often so hard, kills all pity. Our own painful struggle for existence destroys our feeling for the misery of those who have remained behind.
In this respect Fate was kind to me. By forcing me to return to this world of poverty and insecurity, from which my father had risen in the course of his life, it removed the blinders of a narrow petty-bourgeois upbringing from my eyes. Only now did I learn to know humanity, learning to distinguish between empty appearances or brutal externals and the inner being.

REVOLUTION WHEN?

After the turn of the century, Vienna was, socially speaking, one of the most backward cities in Europe.
Dazzling riches and loathsome poverty alternated sharply. In the center and in the inner districts you could really feel the pulse of this realm of fifty-two millions, with all the dubious magic of the national melting pot. The Court with its dazzling glamour attracted wealth and intelligence from the rest of the country like a magnet. Added to this was the strong centralization of the Habsburg monarchy in itself.
It offered the sole possibility of holding this medley of nations together in any set form. But the consequence was an extraordinary concentration of high authorities in the imperial capital
Yet not only in the political and intellectual sense was Vienna the center of the old Danube monarchy, but economically as well. The host of high of officers, government officials, artists, and scholars was confronted by an even greater army of workers, and side by side with aristocratic and commercial wealth dwelt dire poverty. Outside the palaces on the Ring loitered thousands of unemployed, and beneath this Via Triumphalis of old Austria dwelt the homeless in the gloom and mud of the canals.
In hardly any German city could the social question have been studied better than in Vienna. But make no mistake. This 'studying' cannot be done from lofty heights. No one who has not been seized in the jaws of this murderous viper can know its poison fangs. Otherwise nothing results but superficial chatter and false sentimentality. Both are harmful. The former because it can never penetrate to the core of the problem, the latter because it passes it by. I do not know which is more terrible: inattention to social misery such as we see every day among the majority of those who have been favored by fortune or who have risen by their own efforts, or else the snobbish, or at times tactless and obtrusive, condescension of certain women of fashion in skirts or in trousers, who ' feel for the people.' In any event, these gentry sin far more than their minds, devoid of all instinct, are capable of realizing. Consequently, and much to their own amazement, the result of their social 'efforts' is always nil, frequently, in fact, an indignant rebuff, though this, of course, is passed off as a proof of the people's ingratitude.
Such minds are most reluctant to realize that social endeavor has nothing in common with this sort of thing; that above all it can raise no claim to gratitude, since its function is not to distribute favors but to restore rights.
I was preserved from studying the social question in such a way. By drawing me within its sphere of suffering, it did not seem to invite me to 'study,' but to experience it in my own skin. It was none of its doing that the guinea pig came through the operation safe and sound.

An attempt to enumerate the sentiments I experienced in that period could never be even approximately complete; I shall describe here only the most essential impressions, those which often moved me most deeply, and the few lessons which I derived from them at the time.

The Federal Chancellor (German: Bundeskanzler, sometimes shortened to Kanzler) is the head of government of Austria. In his capacity as chairman of the Austrian Federal Government, the chancellor represents the supreme federal authority of the executive branch. Though formally an equal member of the cabinet, the Chancellor is considered to be the most powerful position in Austrian politics, and as such is the nation's de facto chief executive. His official seat is in the Federal Chancellery.
Though theoretically entrusted with great power by the Constitution of Austria, in practice the President acts, for the most part, merely as a ceremonial figurehead

RIP Österreich

shill detected, now go collect your shekelz

fuck it i give up just go to

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch02.html

lmao why are you even here

wew

I kind of like the ring of bigot

And by the way, you niggers must be high if you believe this is the end of rise in nationalism in Europe.

Nice try, reddit spacing worked better shill.

atleast change your IP commie

Reported.

How much of the vote has been counted?

Why is there a hotpocket edit in the OP when Hofer has officially lost? Since when is speaking the truth astroturfing.(ANOTHER ASTROTURFER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Are you trying to refute on a nazi board that I am a shill for pointing out how you give enough respect to the kikes to call them "Jews" and to capitalize the first letter of the word that recognizes their tribe of disease?
ebin :^)

And there we have it, outed yourself for all to see. Yes we say Jews here, we say Kikes, you will never see anybody complaining about it, just like reddit spacing, it's a red flag. Now fuck off back to leftypol.

We should treat this loss as a kick in the balls we deserved. Compared to the US election we Europeanons simply didn't do shit.

To take back our civilisation we must not do like the USAnons did, we have to do something new. We cannot go along the same path for our opponent knows our cards now.

If we want our civilisation to be saved we have to do something different, yet just as great.

The way I see it, the god of chaos and bringer of light was perfect for the americans who needed to be awoken.

In Europe the foe is not darkness or disinformation, its grief and regret, the lack of pride of our past and a great fear of it reoccuring again. I'm afraid that Kek can't help us in this case. We need our own god to guide us to our brighter future, our own movement, our own memes.

Sadly I have no idea what I'm talking about, as to which god to choose or even if there is anywhere to turn to. But this post was meant as food for thoughts, hopefully some smarter user can do something with it.

Let this election be our European awakening.

no picture added because I have no idea what would be suited.

OP was a faggot and when it was posted the result was unknown, stop trying to create drama with your stupidity.

because they were calling it before the results were in

>>>/kike/

HEIL HOFER

how was nazi used as an insult in that context?

They were >>>/inth/ and >>>/looshfront/ , last I checked.

But yes, they're around under other names.

|
|>
|
|
|

>>>/kike/
There you go, that's how you're supposed to do it.

That guy is basically a really shitty version of Cyriak.

Don't write off Kek so easily. Hofer was a weak candidate tbh. Maybe he wasn't the chosen one. Maybe that comes later *Bane voice*

There might be no later. See >>843936

This may not be the chaos Kek has chosen for you.

they got BTFO'd at least a year ago man, i haven't seen "cumskin" or any other of their """"insults"""" around here in a long time

Baneposting will never go out of fashion, deal with it!

Link don't work fam

Did you check this sticky? Could be faggots shitposting or could be them paying a small visit

What caused him to lose this time when the vote was so close last time? Did the left just not turn out last time and decided to this time because it was so close?

In America if the election was done over Hillary would win it. What made Trump win was low turnout of leftists. Trump got about the same number of votes that Romney got and Romney lost. Millions of leftists that didn't turn out would show up for a revote.

Every thread on /n/, common-ish on Holla Forums

Maybe shilling. Hofer wasn't a weak candidate. He had 32k votes less than VDB in the first run. Now after Orlando shooting, the Nice terror driver and the terror incidents in bavaria, all the refugee cost debates in our country he lost by alot more. That doesn't add up.

Maybe all the shitskins and economic migrants had a wake up call in the first run of the election, so they went voting in the second run.

But my point was there was too little emphasis on pol/, we have to start a new movement which hits home for other anons and social media fags for Europe to continue meme magick

This is only a sideshow anyway both in the Austrian and Europe context. There's more symbolism than substance here, Hofer would have been a symbolic win for the nationalist cause. A 'No' vote in Italy on the other hand will be a highly substantive vote in terms of the consequences for the EU. It's not hard to see which we need to happen more.

The Italian referendum is more important today and the Austrian parliamentary elections are more important in 2018. I don't think Hofer is a bad candidate, he's moderate enough to appeal to normies, I think they just wanted this over with and perhaps some blamed him for getting the original result annulled. His concession anyway sounded more like 'fuck this, at least it's over. Time to get building for 2018 instead'.

archive.is/wtE2k
post #8

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1544112&p=51474443&viewfull=1#post51474443

"I saw election fraud live today too when they let someone vote who had all the wrong papers"

You missed the point
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/leddit/

As the board owner of /bane/, I just want to say you are the worst baneposter I've ever seen. Crash yourself.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thats put a major blackpill on my evening now.
FFs austria, you had one job.

Brits delivered on brexit, Burgers on Trump. You let the side down lads. We were counting on you, especially with the close call and lefty vote rigging that happened earlier. You told us you had this in the bag. What happened lads?

Refugees can vote in Austria? Jesus

Sorry, I'll never try to be cool again.

I don't think it's really those factors. I think people were pissed off about having the whole thing ran twice and aborted once. Wouldn't surprise me if some didn't show or others turned on Hofer and blamed him for overturning the original result and creating the subsequent chaos.

No but turks for example who are here for years.

That's why the Electoral College system in the US is a good thing. Cities like Los Angeles or Chitcago don't decide who the president is.

Does this mean Austria will take in millions of "refugees" now?

No, it would have been a mainly symbolic win.

Never loose, hope, europeans!

TThe system was made to fuck up alternatives to the maisntream, and much more any good alternative. Thats why the majority of democratic systems in the western world are shitty, and a clusterfuck of laws and procces. All of these to fuck with the citizens.

Possibly this time there is no democratic option this time. Its time to prepare for the worse, create communities, advise people of the dangerous future, and to create hope for western civilization.

It means they lost their chance to leave the EU anytime soon. They will be on that sinking ship for a lot more years now.

Stop.

We will crash it long before that, yon.

Maybe Kek forsees even greater chaos, but maybe it's a sign that something needs to change. If not Kek will give us another sign, to sit idly by would be foolish.>>8439909

You might just be right, though it doesn't add up with my logic when I see that Hofers voters increased just like VdB's voters did. I don't think many voted left just out of spite. You can see in the pic related that the invalid votes have increased, this would seem normal to me.

Also the amount of votes doesn't add up from the first run of the election, welcome to Austria.

For Brexit and the US election the leftists had a smug certainty that they would win. Brexit was lost because of low turnout in Scotland and major cities like London. And high working class turnout that went to leave.

Same thing in the US. Low turnout in cities and minorities and higher working class turnout that went to Trump.

The left has learned its lesson that trying to demoralise nationalists to suppress their turnout doesn't work. The reverse happens from it and their own turnout gets suppressed instead and nationalists won't let anything stop them from voting. They're switching from a strategy of saying there's no way a nationalist can win to screaming that the election is neck to neck and you have to get out to vote to stop the nationalists or they'll lose.

wrong pic, my bad.

This. With the election lost, there should be quite some potential of 'motivated' anons out there we can use to create an European movement, all it needs is a common goal, a 'meme' to unite under.

Yeah, I remenber /pathoflight/. Good times, now the board is inactive, but the board live wasnt shortlived, and good threads where done.

But the problem is that even with the lots of europeans here (nevermind the not-white people here); 8ch is a anglo site, and most of it cultural impact is on english-speaking areas and websites. Its not just the nets, IRL, rural people of europe dont even know much of the internet, much less non-native internet.

Smacks of media manipulation to get the leftist vote out by telling them it's neck-and-neck on the edge of a disaster for them.

But then I don't think it's suppressing us, even when they don't attack us because we're still the motivated, insurgent force and they can't just turn and start shilling against migrants and refugees to make us complacent because then they lose the leftists support.

Either way, I think the main lesson is we need to get media established better in the native language. In both the US and UK there was a lot of strong right-wing media to push that message and provide infrastructure. Even though it's 'establishment' Fox News and some of their top presenters were still shilling for Trump a lot of the time and Breitbart helped in both cases. There's nothing of the sort for Austria or non-English speaking Europe. Breitbart really need to hurry up with getting their French and German language content out there. Likewise we need more nationalist media in the vernacular for those countries.

Austria seems to be the only country where the voting age is 16

———–

Wikipedia says Hofer got 1,499,971 the 1st round the last time (35.1%) then 2,220,654 (49.7%) the 2nd round, the one that was annulled. How come he got less than 2,220,654 votes this time? Can someone explain? What happened between May and today? I presume the media attacked him but why would some of those who voted for him the last time vote for Van der Bellen this time? I don't understand.

And it looks like the voter turnout in May was 72% but the turnout for December looks like it will be lower than in May. How is that possible? Am I missing something?

okay so what's going on? everyone says hofer lost, but they everyone who says so is getting banned as astroturfers, but the results are in(?)conclusive…

i'm confused

Muslims are probably better organized throughout (western) Europe than natives, due to their common language.

Did the Austrians even do any campaigning? Brexit and Trump took a lot of hard work.

user from spain commenting: I had to connect to USA vpn to even read this thread. Going in from may original (spaniard) IP was impossible. Any other euros getting that?

Heil Hofer!

what link?

Try a different device on your same local network. If it works the issue is with your computer. If it doesn't work try using a mobile network on a phone. If it works then the problem is with your local network.

There was incredible little. It's a shame our politicians can't campaign like Trump did.

HEIL HOFER

campaigning is cancer because it means money decide more than volk will.

So is this an accurate assessment of the pozzmeter at present?

I'm in Barcelona tfw gommunists everywhere and I'm having any problems. I'm also from burgerland so that might have an impact whether of not the (((EU))) allows me to visit h8chan

*not

HEIL HOFER

TAKE MY ENERGY

\o/

Not fully, NI and ROI aren't really cucked. Neither is Wales.

I did it on a per country basis. NI definitely isn't cucked but you sure about ROI? Heard there's a lot of niggers there, and people are liberal.

what's the black?

Saludos a Pedro Varela

Muslims

That does not seem a wise. Perhaps one to two hundred years ago when that was the age of going on your own, getting married, having kids, working, being responsible, but present day delayed adolescents, no.

HEIL HOFER

GAS GAS GAS

PRAISE KEK

ROI is cucked as fuck, what planet are you on?

HEIL HOFER

HEIL HOFER

HEIL HOFER
Hofer will WIN

==RED TEXT== HEIL HOFER

lol

Sure thing.

That's not Kek. Statue belongs to Heqet.

This. It's important to stop spreading that bit of disinfo so that Heqet will be more willing to help out with white birthrates later.

It's already begun.

HEIL HOFER

White birthrates have already been improving?

HEIL HOFER

catcha: HEEX OP

Frightening really.

HEIL HOFER

HEIL HOFER
PRAISE KEK

HEIL HOFER
MAKE AUSTRIA GREAT AGAIN

2nd generation Muslims speak the language of their nation yet almost all Europeans speak English.

God damn you're fucking retarded.

Gee, funny how the voting age actually decreased from 21 to 18. Dumbass.

HEIL HOFER
MAKE AUSTRIA GREAT AGAIN

We kinda have to accept the reality that Hofer should have never come this close to presidency. It was a blunder really. Most people (shitskins in particular) didn't care enough to vote as you said, and that's how it got close. On the other hand, It takes literally every other parties combined effort in Austria to beat the FPÖ candidate, and that says a lot. In the big picture, Hofers loss means absolutely nothing. We're still on our way to a right-wing government in 2017.

Um, you guys…

HOFER CAN STILL WIN THIS

Don't wimp out now in his greatest hour of need. We need to donate and phonebank like never before.

Nah m8 it's over, all that is left are the postal ballots and they're historically like 70% cucked.

HEIL HOFER

this tbqh fams. we still have a shot m8s but we need to put in some motherfucking wrk. get those phone banks up and donate whatever you can. for the past seven months my family and i have lived off nothing but stale bread and vegemite you can do the same!

(1)
(1)
Leftypol you need to go back.

PLZ KEK

Repeating digits and Austria becomes a gommie state.

thanks fuckwit

you'd think a redditor would be familiar with berniebro posting.

Sorry I memed incorrectly.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DON'T MEME RESPONSIBLY, NIGGERS.

Shadilay, Praise Kek for these digits.

chaos magic requires communal shared belief and faith deployed over a prolonged time, a single dubs get of one misguided poster or worse (((/leftycuck/)))) will not trigger an explosion

So do the nationalists of Austria at least have enough power and strength to have a good amount of influence in Austria?

No, at least not over the women. voting fraud and a globalist anti hofer shilling campaign int he media was the other problem. Austria is too small and docile to be memed hard enough.

Yes, just hunt them. We can't accept a loss. It wouldn't make the slightest bit of sense. In a way I don't even mind if they rig it. Then people can finally give up on this non-democracy as they long should have.

wouldn't visit again/10

HEIL HOFER

has anyone won yet?

I heard on the radio that VdB won