GLOBALIST KARMA

archive.is/w6vms

Shame she was pretty QT

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2013/08/19/what_i_learned_from_getting_shot/
archive.is/03AnL
thehoya.com/i-was-mugged-and-i-understand-why/
archive.is/r8Hto
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/federal_judge_who_outlawed_racial_profiling_is_victim_of_black_mob_violence.html
archive.is/xEID6
bizpacreview.com/2015/12/13/fed-judge-champions-against-racial-profiling-until-3-black-men-break-into-her-home-brutalize-family-283984
archive.is/E7TtF
wnd.com/2013/12/knockout-game-victim-i-no-longer-trust-blacks/
archive.is/crDaY
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/12/black_crime_claims_life_of_apologist_for_black_crime.html
archive.is/HOfvv
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2014/12/04/american-thinker-sinks-bottom-racist-barrel
archive.is/i1Zvh
bigstory.ap.org/article/7af4bf47f4464b9095b83c2b0bdeabc6/belgium-attack-victim-had-warned-against-demonizing-muslims
archive.is/WsXOI
yesimright.com/woman-hitchhiked-through-the-middle-east-to-prove-muslims-are-peaceful-what-they-did-next-omg/
archive.is/crvsV
breitbart.com/london/2016/10/17/left-admits-migrant-sex-attacks/
archive.is/KzNxP
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/05/filthy-white-antifa-writer-beaten/
archive.is/20bC8
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.gr/2016/01/germany-16-year-old-girl-wanted-to-help.html?utm_source=BP_recent
archive.is/Lb2x2
facebook.com/welcomebonn/posts/498829116957070
archive.is/queBG
express.co.uk/news/world/673261/Swedish-social-worker-murdered-migrant-child-asylum-seeker
archive.is/vAEp8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426793/Migrant-centre-banned-holding-memorial-Swedish-social-worker-stabbed-death-Somali-boy-15-case-upsets-refugee-children.html
archive.is/pw7Iv
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
archive.fo/DDsBc
nrk.no/ytring/jeg-ble-voldtatt-av-en-mann-1.12852714
archive.is/Ia468
archive.is/BcvNt
de.blastingnews.com/politik/2016/12/freiburg-eltern-der-ermordeten-maria-l-sammelten-auf-beerdigung-spenden-fur-fluchtlinge-001304383.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There was already a thread on this.

The EU will say that the girl was racist, we shouldn't blame Islam, diversity is our strength, etc. The narrative is more important to them than reality. More important than human life, especially White life. Everything for the narrative.

There is something off about her face,those thick lower lips and eyebrows,she reminds me of tennis star Roger Federer.

I endorse the actions of these kebab and applaud them.

oh thats right your daughter could get raped and murdered,the it's your turn.

Leftist cunts all deserve to hang.

Every savage should be deported(or gassed) from Europe post haste,every single one.

The sins of the father.

Mfw that split second before she meets the yawning void, she realised that Holla Forums was right again.

a kind hearted woman who died because of the bullshit she was fed since childhood.

sucks. but i guess either they understand it themselves or there's no saving them.

the worst part is that her parents learned nothing and are still cucks

no

No empathy for traitors. It's justice that they all be put to death.

Is she jew?

This, but there was no source in last one

SHE'S A GERMAN

Her father asks to donate to bangladesh/ migrants insted of buying her flowers

ABSOLUTE CUCK/ mental illnes called leftism

yuri knew his stuff.

Obligatory

shes amerigan :DDD

There was but OP didn't mention her father was a fucking EU official.

Yes, but a German traitor. An even bigger traitor is, of course, her father.

She really did nothing, she was young and brainwashed like said. Her father is who boils my blood.
Nonetheless both are German, traitors or not.

Pure unrefined autism.

Watching these narcisstic idiots being caught by the consequences of their deranged, pretentious ideals is hilarious in its karmic tragedy. You just have to remember that they fought for this.

salon.com/2013/08/19/what_i_learned_from_getting_shot/
archive.is/03AnL
thehoya.com/i-was-mugged-and-i-understand-why/
archive.is/r8Hto
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/federal_judge_who_outlawed_racial_profiling_is_victim_of_black_mob_violence.html
archive.is/xEID6
bizpacreview.com/2015/12/13/fed-judge-champions-against-racial-profiling-until-3-black-men-break-into-her-home-brutalize-family-283984
archive.is/E7TtF
wnd.com/2013/12/knockout-game-victim-i-no-longer-trust-blacks/
archive.is/crDaY
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/12/black_crime_claims_life_of_apologist_for_black_crime.html
archive.is/HOfvv
lib salt: splcenter.org/hatewatch/2014/12/04/american-thinker-sinks-bottom-racist-barrel
archive.is/i1Zvh
bigstory.ap.org/article/7af4bf47f4464b9095b83c2b0bdeabc6/belgium-attack-victim-had-warned-against-demonizing-muslims
archive.is/WsXOI
yesimright.com/woman-hitchhiked-through-the-middle-east-to-prove-muslims-are-peaceful-what-they-did-next-omg/
archive.is/crvsV
archive.is/KzNxP
archive.is/20bC8
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.gr/2016/01/germany-16-year-old-girl-wanted-to-help.html?utm_source=BP_recent
archive.is/Lb2x2
facebook.com/welcomebonn/posts/498829116957070 (inclusiveness party ruined by diversity)
archive.is/queBG
express.co.uk/news/world/673261/Swedish-social-worker-murdered-migrant-child-asylum-seeker
archive.is/vAEp8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426793/Migrant-centre-banned-holding-memorial-Swedish-social-worker-stabbed-death-Somali-boy-15-case-upsets-refugee-children.html
archive.is/pw7Iv
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
archive.fo/DDsBc
nrk.no/ytring/jeg-ble-voldtatt-av-en-mann-1.12852714
archive.is/Ia468 (meghágták és sajnálja)
archive.is/KzNxP –→ archive.is/BcvNt (németül)
archive.is/20bC8

He doesn't care though. Just like how these people have children just to sacrifice them in their blood rituals to Molach, this bastard probably jacks off to the thought of what happened.

Both the father and the arab who did it both need bullets.

No doubt, she was damaged goods and almost certainly a race traitor. She had to die.

If she was truly kind hearted, she would have been volunteering for native homeless, disabled, impoverished or troubled in many other ways.

i guess you're right. not that it changes anything at this point…

so at what point do we start to actually act as though these people are an existential threat? instead of pulling each other off about it thread after thread?

They worked hard for it, so it's only right that they get it first.

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Diversity is strength

(checked)

AU NOM DE KEK

what went through her mind just before getting raped?

I already bring it up to my circle of friends and family. Brother is an idiot liberal who whines about Trump constantly, mom is brainwashed by CNN, but providing facts and dates works magic.

Talking about it here is nice because we get to educate ourselves on everything that cultural marxism creates without having to argue with sheeple who will lose the argument but still try to win by screaming "RACIST" at the top of their lungs.

I do my part to spread the word about these happenings when I can. Aside from accusing the rest of us of "pulling each other off", what have you done, exactly?

She deserved to die.

Something about a Pole being correct or whatever.

no way Holla Forums was on her mind

probably feeling guilty about not wanting to be raped and hence being racist towards abdul

Good. May all their daughters and wives be raped and butchered by these savages before they're both removed, permanently.

RATHER THAN ASKING FOR FLOWERS TO HER FUNERAL, THE PARENTS ASK FOR DONATIONS FOR A NEW RAPEFUGEE PROJECT

de.blastingnews.com/politik/2016/12/freiburg-eltern-der-ermordeten-maria-l-sammelten-auf-beerdigung-spenden-fur-fluchtlinge-001304383.html

JUST

Gernan left wing activist gets raepd by rapefugees, files false report, saying rapists were german, gets BTFO

JUST RAPE AND MURDER MY OFFSPRING AND SODOMIZE ME WHILE I WATCH

It's time we put that wisdom back into practice.

Darwin awards 2016?

A thread that got derailed by religious discussion and anti German bullshit. Hopefully this thread can be used to make some good propaganda, this is a good way to show the libcucks that no matter how accepting you are you will never be safe around muds.

To us this may be traitors justice but to the average lib it's a horrible crime. It needs to be spread.

Are the shills working in large group's these days? Every d&c post seems to be getting tons of replies these day's.