If you didn't like this movie then you're a pleb and should fuck off this board

If you didn't like this movie then you're a pleb and should fuck off this board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vinIRx6N5e8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are these commie runes
Fuck off leftybol

I've never watch russian flick, please explain more about this kino.

Neon demon, you cuckfaggots.

Don't blame them user, remember tv is b now.

I adore that film. Great kino.

Joke writes itself

stop spoonfeeding these cuckfaggots. You're just as bad as them

All me tbh

Starry Eyes>Neon Demon.
It is fucking fact.

Elle thread?

those tits 😍

I know, right? She could cut glass with them

I hope to see her in Sharknado 6

Her neck is amazing

I'm sorry but I don't watch films with nigger fucking giraffes.

I didn't watch it because I'm not a faggot who wastes my time trying to find meaning for my empty life in movies.

No the other way around, if you like this utter shitfest you need to stop watching and commenting on film. The direction is fucking mediocre the acting is shit especially from Elle and its like getting hit over the head with the same thing for 90 minutes. Refn is a hack.

Oh the film has no meaning it's literally the same meaning repeated over and over again like it's a seminar and not a film.

Great film. I was taken aback by how good it was on first watch. Let me dispel some criticism.

1) It's too boring / nothing happens - Plebs gonna pleb. They probably wanted Jessie to karate kick the shit out of the motel manager Kill Bill style. The languorous tone of the film is intentional, it's meant to contrast with the supposed excitement of big city living and modelling. But in truth there's really not one pre-Jessie death scene that could be removed.

2) It's vulgar / disgusting - This is true to an extent but I have to wonder who writes these reviews. Cinema hasn't been squeaky clean for decades. Maybe I am just desensitized but the lesbian necrophilia didn't phase me. The lasts scene is admittedly upsetting. It is filmed in a way with all this harsh lighting that it makes you feel sick, all leading up to the vomiting scene but it's not as gross-out as it seems to be at first. It's important that it's an EYE, just like the moon is an EYE. Jessie can be now seen to be the arbiter of beauty, though posthumously

Do tell, what was your understanding of the film, if it has no meaning?

t.plebs. fuck off

TOP PLEB

TOP REDDIT KEK

I said it has one meaning and it hits you over the head with it visually for 90 minutes its literally the most pleb friendly film you could make and the fact that you think its good is a testament to the state of cinema today where shit is eaten up and enjoyed. I told you the acting is shit and so is the direction it's the most autistic psuedo exhibition since Only God Forgives

That's not what I asked. What's the one meaning? Did you even watch the film? This 'modern cinema' is bad is such a fucking stale meme perpetuated by people who don't watch films or can't be fucked to look for good stuff. Same people who consider shit like Terminator/Robocop/Predator to be better than modern classics like The Neon Demon.

The meaning is the tagline on the poster you posted. I'm sorry but Refn is a complete autist and a waste of time. His visuals aren't even good either I don't care for them. And the terminator robocop and predator are shit too

I'd ban you for having shit taste tbh

I mean, if that's really all you got from the film then there's not much more to discuss. But there is depth you are not seeing, I promise you.

You don't seem like a total pleb, just opinionated. What recent films would you recommend user?

It stains the sand red is pretty kino.

Refn seems like Terrance Malick in that he needs someone else to write his scripts fully for him if he could stick by a script, otherwise his characters aren't that interesting enough to care for. Not that it is all that matters in filmmaking but when that aspect is lacking it can be offputting. The Neon Demon he had other writers but it still felt a little mismatched. We probably have liked some of the same films recently and some that we also disagree with. I don't know what to rec unfortunately I have seen more bad films than good ones out of the last 20 or 30 most recent films ive watched you've probably seen any I'd say were good.

What damage control? I haven't even seen this movie, I'm just here to post Elle

i can see why you don't watch her films thats why she shouldnt be posted tho

Put it on my watchlist but this better not be some World War Z shit

Malick is a much worse offender than Refn is that department. If every sheaf of wheat was a line of well-written dialogue, Malick would be snapping up even more awards in that stupid hat of his

This film is really dear to my heart.
You won't regret it.

This is why horror fans are more pathetic than the rest of us

Not every horror film is slasher garbage. I haven't seen the film so I can't assess, but I value stuff like Cronenberg's work as good cinema.

dialogue is atrocious

Horror and scifi fandoms are the best, we are always out there to find new films, most of the time obscure. We are the most elitist there is, we are aesthetic kindred, we are the true Toreador Vampires of the Camarilla.

Pic related it is me.

dubs dont lie

its because

You are the pleb that cant see that Refn lost his touch

Speak for yourself, pompous faggot

why do people like you exist?
what do you get out of posting pictures of celebrities? like seriously are you just fucked up?

This hideous plebe.

Doesn't realise it is a board dedicated to cinema/tv/Youtube and thus also to actors/actresses/streamers/youtubers.
Take your meds.

overdose on your meds, faggot.
youre not even a functioning human.

why dont you give a straight answer. do you even know why you do it?

I'm not this guy but I've posted the Elles. It's fun, and it's nice to look at, and I don't care about this high-horse talk of "muh superior taste", even if it's ironical or shitposting. A bunch of Elles is more fun to look at than some Anons who argue about pointless shit.

Some people post these girls only to upset people like you though, and by each upset response you encourage those guys, and their posting of our girls encourage us fun waifuposters.

So if you don't want to see these girls' pics, you have 3 options:
1, Don't respond, leave them alone, they will go away!
2, Hide the posts, hide the threads!
3, Go to a waifu-free board and enjoy your stay there!

That's a blatant lie if I've ever seen one, you fags use these shitty waifus as avatars all the fucking time, even when nobody responds to your posts.

REAL
LOLITA
SHIT

so you post pictures because you personally want to look at them while youre in a thread?

i still want to know why someone has a waifu in the first place.

Alright then, I'll modify my advice:

And to spice up things. Like you have a blank sheet of paper and then you use some colorful crayons on it. Some people will say that's uninteresting, others will see art.

What's so hard to understand? I like the looks or the personality or the movies of this girl. If all 3 are present, that's the golden waifu.

I can't fap to coalburners, sorry OP.

she is not.

Look at the first pic in this one, at that expression, while in a nigger's arms, and tell me that she's not a coalburner with a straight face.

them's is some child bearing ankles

she may be a greasy giraffe but she has way more potential than hat got troglodyke.

what do you think she's thinking about?

It's funny that you mentioned that "got troglodyke", because I'm the Maisiefag

It's hfw reading stuff like these

no offense

stop lying.

I am you. You just can't remember because of the increasing blackouts, I am taking over, this is my time now.

Buddy you have to be a drooling retard to not get Robocop
Predator is also a very good tale of persecution, although made for entertainment purposes only, so it can get scrapped form your meaning standard

Alien vs Predator can't be surpassed.

Why else would she make that face around niggers?

(((they))) forced her.

youtu.be/vinIRx6N5e8

WOW, I mean WOW, why do people post IMAGES on an IMAGEboard. Wow that is just so weird rite guis???

The Neo Demon

Has she ever been seen with a white guy? What a disgusting whore.

You need to stop lying to yourself user.

This sounds gay and pretentious

:@ nope.

I try to avoid meme actress thank you.