Teen Titans: live action TV series slated for 2018

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/uk/tv/teen-titans/48963/teen-titans-live-action-tv-series-slated-for-2018
archive.is/PvPAP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

denofgeek.com/uk/tv/teen-titans/48963/teen-titans-live-action-tv-series-slated-for-2018

It will be shit.

/this

samefag

He isn't wrong.

Go back to reddit.

Use archive you fucking moron.

Why don't we have fucking IDs

Here's the link, because OP is a lazy faggot.
archive.is/PvPAP

Whenever it gets brought up shitposters cry censorship and the mods and BO fall for it.

this is an obvious edit

I need casting information and details on the service they're releasing this on. Apparently DC is trying to self-publish, and if so, I'd be all for it as it means CN/WB/CW/Netflix can't fuck them around anymore.

Wonder how they'll handle Dick, given that he just got a movie announced.

You either have no IDs and idiots cry samefag, or you have IDs and idiots cry VPNs.
Honestly, there's idiots going around now when we don't have IDs insisting there's VPNs.

My God, is every fucking wish I have 12 fucking years ago coming true now?

I, too, have wished for more and more Dick since I was a young child, and am looking forward to being given lots of Dick to digest in print and on both the silver and golden screens.
Dick is all I've ever wanted.

obligatory

You're a master of the written word, sir.

I can imagine George Perez and Marv Wolfman sniggering like a couple of schoolboys while they wrote that.

Wait they're serious about the Nightwing movie? I thought that was just speculation.

Same director as the recent LEGO Batman film.
Also, rumour was it comes out next year, for some Batman anniversary, but I doubt that, and think it'll be early 2019.

thanks DC.

I liked the cartoon one where they paired her up with Damian. Then again, the Jews so love pushing niggers on white women.

Why is that nigger touching Raven?…….

So he can hold on for dear life as shark people are attacking.

I guess it doesn't matter if she gets (((blacked))), what with the whole half-demon thing. The worst that happens is her kids are 3/4 demon.

I prefer the Marvel version of Elsewhere.