ITT films that are so perfectly bad it never stops surprising you

ITT films that are so perfectly bad it never stops surprising you

pic related. Has all the terrible cliches of WWII movies. Like Band of Brothers on steroids, almost parody-like.

Kill Bill; it's like a high schooler was given a hollywood production.

Pulp Fiction; it's like a elementary schooler was given Hollywood production.

2001: A Space Odyessy
Oh wow 20 minutes of lanscape and a ship going. Why isn't anyone talking? Does this Kubrick chump even know what writing is?

Pretty sure it was always art fags that overrated that trash

NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS WHAT MOVIE THAT PICTURE IS FROM YOU

MASSIVE
FLAMING
BOY LOVING
FAGGOT
NIGGER

HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU NIGGERS TO JUST MENTION THE NAME OF THE MOVIE IN QUESTION IN YOUR OP, NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU QUEER

[CUE POPULAR MOVIE AS BAIT]

Prequels (both Hobbit and Star Wars versions, both of which can be defended with the exact same arguments)

Prequelkino is much better than The Hobbit.

it's The Big Red One dumbass
why are you on a film board?

I don't watch bad movies, faggot.

This is a cuckold/leftist politics board

Nope, it's just you.

Lol nope, they're both equally shit for the same reasons.

Have you actually seen the second two hobbit movies?
They're on a whole level of shit to themselves.
That's not to say the prequels weren't garbage, but at least they had enough redeeming factors so that you can watch them without wanting to commit sudoku.

Name one.

… What the fuck are you talking about?

Thursday

shitlord just look at the sign post.
This is tv go back to b.

I guess I missed the clumsy, annoying, thinly-veiled black stereotype dwarf in The Hobbit.
And the scene where kid Bilbo accidentally travels into an enemy base and destroys it.
And the scene where Bilbo becomes evil and attacks Thorin. then Thorin brutally maims him and leaves him for dead.
I guess they both have shitty, shoe-inned romances. And they both added characters from the original trilogies for no good reasons (R2-D2 & C3PO; Legolas).

TDKR, everything after the post plane scene.