Reminder that James' pig of a wife made him watch Cisbusters anyway

Reminder that James' pig of a wife made him watch Cisbusters anyway

omg so cucked right?? this cuck top kek oh what a CUCK. Cucking piece of crap. cuckcuckcuck!!! haha wow just woow such cuckery.

Sauce? I bet you won't.

Exit > Voice
It's time to leave brother. I'm sick of this place as well. I'll either be heading to Holla Forums or /r/rickandmorty.

o m g so fucking what if hes cucked you moron! you dont have to make like a thread every 5 minutes about it, dumbass. How many kids do you have with a Whyte wyman anyway? That's right he has kids and you dont you fucking loser. Might as well pigpost, you repetitive fucktard. All it does is show your butthurt, you watched his content and then he did whatever thing that triggered your autism and now you sperg about it all the fucking time. You cant get a life so you bitch about it for an eternity on this board.

*ruins your channel*

What the fuck is the point of Ryan? He's not funny or interesting. I can only assume Mike is pounding his boipucci.

Mike looks like an 80's punk vocalist.

topkek how did he like it? Has he described the creampie and the bbc?

do you think mike sexed James wife or denied James that? Since James wanted to make cuckold kino with his wife.

Not sure if anyone has heard of this but there's this obscure podcast series that James and his wife did about metal bands called Audio Slaughter I found reuploaded on Youtube, James seems kind of nervous during them though/

Reminder that OP chokes on cock for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

He's gonna take you back to the past…

Reminder that you just hate the new Ghostbusters because it has women in it, and that if you actually watched it you'd see it's an ok comedy. Not amazing, but far from the worst movie of 2016.

Reminder that Donald's pig of a daughter made him sign feminist bills anyway

lies.

Which movie was worse in 2016?
That movie must really be terrible.

There is no such thing as 'uncucking'. Once you have been cucked - be it literally or figuratively - you cannot reverse that state.
It's like you have been killed and you say ''Well, I guess I have to try to unkill myself now". There is no going back from either state.
You can just try to learn from your mistakes so it won't happen to you again - but once a cuck always a cuck.

Captain America: Civil War
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Finding Dory
Zootopia
The Jungle Book
The Secret Life of Pets
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Deadpool
Suicide Squad

It's pretty bad.

CUCKHOLD