I just watched this and must admit it was pretty /kino/

I just watched this and must admit it was pretty /kino/

What are lörs opinions about this movie?

it was shits

Tbh i liked it, pure focus on action, no bullshit with the story and dialogue. Not to mention the pretty innovative first person camera

Overall i gotta say it was pretty good

Anyone telling you it's shit was expecting too much from it.

made me nauseous. I don't know how Lörs feels

I liked it. Wikus van de Merwe is a cool guy.

tbh the beginning chase scenes made me nonusers too, i just think that they tried too hard with head bobbing

This was the best action movie of the past 10 years, and probably makes my top 20.
I say that without a hint of sarcasm, and I dare someone to prove me otherwise.

gimmick meme flick that gets old 5 minutes in

Some awesome stunts and action. The FPS perspective will definitely turn some people off of it.

Both Raid 1 and 2 are better.

Just a really fun movie. I thought the first person thing would get old but they made it work.

The action was shit, the gimmick didn't work, the story is the most cookie cutter piece of shit ever, the characters are dull, and the soundtrack/score are autistic, enough said.

What's with numale's obsession with autistically fast paced action anyway? They should've taken it slow like the Doom movie, that's how you make an FPS gimmick works effectively.

I loved the movie and it's pacing. Not every action movie needs to have 90% exposition with 10% action scenes like Tarantino films.

Does Cucktin even direct action flicks? What about Die Hard? Hardcuck Henry has no suspense.

are you a fucking chicken

He did Kill Bill and Death Proof. You're right that Hardcore Henry doesn't build heavily though.

i actually liked the doom movie and appreciated the fps scene, but they made a terrible choice in having it be entirely cgi and it was way too slow, even for doom.

cuck a doodle doo motherfucker

kek, so i was wrong.

still shoddy camera work in comparison to hardcore henry.

The Raid was much better

Are you shitting me?

10/10 action movie, but I wouldn't call it kino. I wouldn't mind if Hollywood took notes on how to make an original movie from this.

Why are action movies these days always have protagonists that are basically untouchable and never threatened by the enemies.

That's called steadicam, stupid. It's a lot better than shaky cam vertigo inducing garbage.

So besides the Raid 1/2, Judge Dredd, and Hardcore Henry, what are the other great action movies of the past decade or so?

Because numales are a bunch of fat pussies who need power fantasy to compensate with it.

They have zero tension tbh.

Then what are some good ones with tension?

Max Payne.

Back to ylilau or vi or casey or whatever shithole you crawled here from.

Great movie. It's like watching an FPS version of Mirror's Edge shot in a kino format.
Good use of technology. Vodka drinkers really outdid themselves.

Well that movie aged like shit.

trash

megatrash

Damn good for what it was. I hope we see more movies take the first person action schtick and improve on it.

The Director and Producers made a first-person daredevil/stunt movie, but it was for one of those cinemas with moving seats and walls, and I don't recall being able to find it online.

Far from untouchable and always threatened by the men they are fighting. They are just that little bit better to come out on top. John McClane got beat up and shot up, but he still walked away with a smile. John Matrix was the same. Action movies are always about badass men rising above overwhelming odds.

kc tier post my friend

Lol kill yourself you mene thief

Great movie. I really thought the gimmick would cheapen the experience, but it didn't at all.