Your blood ran cold

Your blood ran cold
Your memory has just been sold
Your waifu is a fuckin hoe
(Your waifu is a fuckin hoe)

is that a fucking Blue Sky Black Death reference?

They all get BLACKED sooner or later

She lost her 'purity' when she was casting couched by (((D&D))) & GURM, et al. for the role.

It's from the set of The Book of Love, which you probably never saw

She only fucked white guys so far.

Excpt she didn't. They saw her tiny goblin face and thought she is the perfect for the goblin girl they've visioned

Why would I ever watch a film starring Maisiemodo?

t. Jewish Marlboro CEO

Not all of them though

Cognitive dissonance?

No, that's a win-win - you've got people who will never stop smoking and support the right to smoke everywhere they want, and you've got people who'll need medical treatment for fucking their bodies up with smoking.

So it's a win win when they promote not smoking? Kinda dividing the house against itself, non?
You are a good propaganda puppet. I'm laughing to myself as I imagine you wrinkling your fat nose at the sight of someone smoking.

You think all Jews are working together and not for their own interests (self, family, company, etc.)?

And you are a good shitposter. I’m shaking my head as I imagine you laughing, then beginning to cough and wheeze due to obesity lung cancer and obesity.

and nothing of value was lost

Quit projecting

This is the root of all the gloom in your soul.

We have serious problems here

tl; dr: You need Maisie in your life.

ftfy

Fucking newfags and their contemporary 'music'

Fucking disgusting, Starbucks is shit.

I thought bongland gov't encourages people to vape instead?

In the end, it all comes down to shekel.

A CUTE

user, what race do you reckon that fellow is who's blowing bubbles all over that young lady? I think you know where this is going

The smoking is more of a turn off than the BLACKED tbh

Exactly where it was always meant to. :')

you're waifu a shit

The household huntchback smokes? Why is this news. T
hat's probably the most innocent thing she's done. She'll be a crack whore by the end of her 30'.

What's with this bestiality promotion on Holla Forums?

A girl has a direwolf and winter is here… fur jacket and hot meat stick… loyal and obedient. #snuggleup2dogcock

Not the guy you're responding to but BSBD: Slow Burning Lights was one of the greatest albums of the 00's.

user, you've fallen from the right path
>me on the right path

Hows it feel getting banged by Hordor on a regular basis?

Wrong person to ask. But I can tell you all about Maisie

If you look for Barbara Palvin or Vica Kerekes, you'll see that we here also have really pretty women.

But Maisie is magical.

Yeah, just like Shrek.

They can live however they like, but smoking outside in public with others who choose not to smoke should be charged as endangerment or assault. I don't want that shit in my body, but some faggot that thinks it's cool or uses it to calm down after getting aggressive blows that shit in my face and damages my body.
Also, it violates the NAP, tbh.

British names, down to the bone.

Kill yourself.

Why are you still resisting? Why do you close your hearts? Maisie welcomes everyone