Hey guys, it's doubtful any of you remember...

Hey guys, it's doubtful any of you remember, but many months back I had a thread listing posters I was interested and asking which I should hang up on my wall. I basically let the board vote on it via points, whichever poster got the highest score I would get. Clash of the Titans was the one you picked. I said I'd take a picture of it at some point, but truth be told I wanted to get Akira, so it wasn't for another couple months that I got Clash of the Titans, and by then I'd repainted the wall itself as well.

What do you guys think should go in the sixth slot? There's room for at least one more.

Other urls found in this thread:

cinematerial.com/movies/when-black-birds-fly-i4007068
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends what films you like and if you find the poster artistically pleasing. I personally wouldn't have any of those there if it were up to me. Maybe give us a shortlist of ones you were thinking of?

I'm set on getting one of these printed at the moment, it's an English version of the Dutch poster for Dogtooth.

Not bad, bumping.

Voting for this.

Take your pick

I'd posted a pretty long list last time, though since then I'd rethink some of my choices, probably.

Others I was considering were: Krull, Tron, Nightmare Before Christmas, Elvira, The Iron Giant, Winter Soldier, Dredd, Willow,

I sure hope so. Go with The Dark City I guess, or Elvira for the glorious baps. But to be honest I would recommend going to /film/ and watching some films people post there before deciding. Most of those films you listed being anywhere near your Top 6 worthy of being framed makes me think you should watch some more films.

These are all good

all of those are dogshit OP except for the army of darkness poster
this is the poster you want right here

That is an awesome poster, but it both doesn't appear to be sold in 27x40 anywhere, and doesn't appear to have been an official release.

git gud guys

Is dis nigga srs?

OP here, let me clarify a few things. It's not enough to me that it be an amusing poster, I have to have seen and loved the movie.

It's also not enough that I love the movie, there are plenty of movies I love with posters that do nothing for me. Even some of the ones I've posted don't really work for me. Dark City is one of my favorite movies, but the poster does nothing for me. I basically posted it entirely from personal bias.

So for example, this Sharknado poster while funny wouldn't work for me as I've never seen the movie and likely wouldn't love it.

I posted Redline for the same reason as Dark City, its a gorgeous film, but that poster is bland. Same problem with most of the Willow posters, loved the movie as a child, but the posters are kind of bland. I think Raimi's Spider-Man 2 is one of the best superhero movies ever made, but the poster is awful.

What I've kind of ruled out are the Deadpool posters. When it first came out, I reasonably enjoyed it, just on the level that it felt very accurate to the comic. Since then it's left less of an impressive taste in my mouth, and news of changes made to the sequel have kind of soured me on it retroactively.

On the other hand, Godzilla vs Megalon is up there for totally personal reasons. First, the poster is ridiculous and depicts a scenario that never happens in the film, second it's actually the very first movie I ever saw when I was three years old.

I really liked Winter Soldier, I like Captain America's shield as an icon. I watched Nightmare Before Christmas like 800 times when I was a kid. It would be nice if the wall had a little touch of sex appeal, and to fit my tastes that would best be filled by either Elvira or this Michelle Pfeifer poster.

Iron Giant would mesh well with both The Rocketeer and Robocop. If I have more space for it later, like an actual theater room or whatever, Rocketeer, Iron Giant and The Shadow would work very well as a set I think.

Objectively, Army of Darkness is the best poster in the lot though, and I'm leaning towards it heavily, it's just a question of whether or not it meshes with the others.

KINO!

checked

The books would make for a great movie but will never happen. Had he fought for any other side this would have been produced already.

Shit taste

I'd say you go for the 2001 one, it's the least shit of those you posted.

Wall kino here

hello reddit

I'm not OP and that 2001 one is not official

Why are you complimenting reddit, and how are you familiar with what belongs to them unless you go there?

cinematerial.com/movies/when-black-birds-fly-i4007068

Reddireddireddireddit XD hee hee

That wall is very unaesthetic. The posters would look a lot better if you don't put them right next to each other, a space of about one poster between them would look a lot less cluttery. Don't you have any other walls?

If I did that, there would only be space for three posters. I was thinking about putting some on another wall, but the opinions I got on that idea were that *that* would look cluttered. Just having them line up one wall creates kind of an accent. I like the way it looks.

I've been replacing everything in my apartment little by little. I plan to upgrade to a 70 inch tv next.

It looks like shit even ignoring the movies you picked.

Put the prequelkino up there and make sure they're nice and evenly spaced this time.

More sexy posters

I don't think she ever actually did a scene with them, she just modeled their underwear.

She did get RICED though

Voting this and Eyes Wide Shut.

After watching Dagon I must say she's at the top of my waifu list.

I bet she gives great head ;^)

Who is that? I seriously have no idea who that is. A former wrestler?

pls stop, I don't have time to fap right now.

jennifer aniston's sister

just imagine those sharp teeth tingling at the top of your cock

Stop what?

fuck it, imagining those slippery tentacles wrap around my dick is too much.

You don’t get to cum unless you cum inside her, so she’ll get pregnant with your hybrid babies.

i will give her all the half-fish hybrid monstruosities she wants

That's the spirit!
You could help repopulate Innsmouth.

She did a scene for Blacked (see ). There was a lot of demand apparently, although I doubt that IR is her thing.

Careful with the fishfus.

Why are fishfus so alluring?

how can human "women" even compete?

Because they want you to give them the D so they can outbreed humans.

There are no hybrids, you just become a Deep One. H.P. Lovecraft HATED interracial breeding (though ironically, he married a Jew.) Like half his stories, the entire point of that one was that interbreeding results in the erasure of your race.

The first generation of people from Innsmouth were human, but because they mated with Deep Ones all their children will eventually transform into full Deep Ones. Now granted, in the story they're all fish/frog people, and in that movie there's more of an octopus element to it.

Also, she didn't just want to fuck anyone, you had to have previously been a resident. She only wanted to fuck her brother, because they'd had psychic dreams about eachother since childhood. She was okay with him even though his face got all burnt up because his gils opened up and she knew after enough time had passed neither of them would have any human parts left, so all that shit was going to melt away anyway.

Also, it's worth noting both the sharp teeth and the mouth tentacles were part of dream sequences. She was totally human other than having tentacle legs.

The Deep Ones interbreeding with humans would result in hybrids – they born looking like humans, but begin to change as (young) adults. The change probably takes some time (years) because it is so drastic.

Weren’t both humans and the Deep Ones the result of the experiments of the Elder Things?
If that is the case, it would make sense that we would be able to breed with them, since we would share similar DNA, sorta like how humans could (possibly) technically interbreed with chimps.

He had good taste tbh.

Maybe you could make some of your own?

gg