He's voting for trump because he thinks putting protectionist restraints on capitalism is "accelerationist"

literally beta

Economists stopped believing this decades ago

At least we know you're shitposting now

nobody thinks he'd actually do any protectionist policies. he literally doesn't have to keep any campaign promises, because the right-wing media will never point it out or talk about it. he'll just be the awesome commander in chief HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE PRESIDENT DO YOU HATE AMERICA

meanwhile, donald will probably take more vacation days then any president while being a rubber stamp for what the party does (what lobbyists want - tax cuts, pentagon contracts, subsidies, and cutting funding for programs actually doing anything good)

Lazy shit.

the media fucking despises him and will hark at him over anything he does. How can you even think any of this would ever occur?

HA

Well this thread was a shit. mostly due to anarcho-shitpost.

OP and subsequent posts were shit. I was the highlight of this thread. I am a pearl on the sea of absolute reality

Keep dreaming, cupcake.

I said the right wing media, doofus

Kek

People still worship reagan for god's sake

Anyone else worried about the state of america in the next 5-10 years?

yeah, but virtually no one pays attention to "right wing" media anymore. The media is entirely globalist and polarized between the liberal and republican/neocon parties.

if he does that it's like going back to pre-reagan times. ultimate reformist.