Up to 34 die in fire at rave (of 50 people) in liberal oakland CA

They didn't fire fire codes or follow safety measures, but luckily they only ended up hurting themselves. Oakland votes 90% democrat like its neighbor San Fran. Another case of the trump curse?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/03/nine-dead-25-unaccounted-massive-fire-rave-oakland-california/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OaklandFireLive/status/804966374506274816
ktvu.com/news/214633018-story
ktvu.com/news/221282720-story
oaklandghostship.com/
archive.is/1uISN
archive.is/f3ydw
archive.is/9amxy
archive.is/jwISL
youtube.com/user/sanderson1611/videos
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/12/03/oakland-concert-fire-leaves-at-least-9-dead-dozens-missing/?utm_term=.6f4a5b1e8bf3
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D0YJ31ZnFUdwqSt4ecd-IndBWOCnWoKLCnE_7wSE-Vc/edit#gid=0
facebook.com/michela.a.gregory
facebook.com/nick.gomezhall?hc_location=ufi
facebook.com/alex.vega.334
archive.is/7m4uO
facebook.com/events/594396784086012/?active_tab=discussion
facebook.com/derick.ion.9/posts/10154043090696630?pnref=story
youtube.com/watch?v=73_YszF0V7U
shadbase.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_firestorm_of_1991
m.facebook.
m.youtube
m.facebook
youtu.be/swcaB3ppIhQ
web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.oaklandghostship.com/
facebook.com/alana.kane23
facebook.com/alex.g.988
facebook.com/mandykaotik/
facebook.com/arachristinajo?fref=ts
facebook.com/barrettchubbclark?fref=ts
facebook.com/introflirt
facebook.com/brook.munchhausen?fref=ts
facebook.com/cash.askew?fref=ts
facebook.com/chelcfaith?fref=ts
facebook.com/david.t.cline.3
facebook.com/dean.bonilla
facebook.com/freakyspacebooty
facebook.com/hanna.ruax?fref=ts
facebook.com/velcroearpaw
facebook.com/invisiblepony
facebook.com/joey.casio?fref=ts
facebook.com/johnnyigaz?fref=ts
m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207134586662353&id=1212581788&set=a.10201069493518815.1073741825.1212581788&source=44
facebook.com/wryly.fable
facebook.com/MissMadyMayB
facebook.com/jungle.jim.334
facebook.com/Blastnoiz
facebook.com/NexIuguolo?fref=ts
facebook.com/nickwalrath
facebook.com/PNWadsworth/about?lst=707680:100000813383048:1480786638
facebook.com/DJPadd?fref=ts
facebook.com/travismichaelblitzenhough?fref=ts
youtube.com/watch?v=6rp35uybjGs
instagram.com/p/BNi4d-vjcq6/
archive.is/FbO0F
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11816246/Introducing-the-app-that-turns-your-iPhone-into-a-1980s-camcorder.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satya_Yuga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga#Attributes_of_Kali_Yuga
facebook.com/denaldarenalda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God will bring you through fire.

Hmmmm…
Go and be a huge shitlord on personal pages of the deceased, reddit threads, news pages etc?
Or stand the high ground?
Tough decision.

RWDS saboteur strikes with well placed flammables

no, just flaming faggots

they rented out a fucking warehouse for only 50 people?

Raves are going out of style. they can't find little white girls in glow in the dark body paint anymore

capped

They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space
Light it up, like we're the stars of the human race, human race

When the lights turned down, they don't know what they heard
Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world
We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky
'Cause we got the fire, fire, fire, yeah we got the fire fire fire

And we gonna let it burn burn burn burn
We gonna let it burn burn burn burn
Gonna let it burn burn burn burn
We gonna let it burn burn burn burn

We don't wanna leave, no, we just gonna be right now
And what we see, is everybody's on the floor

I was hopeful it wouldn't be whites given the location. Oh well, can't win them all.

I knew this pretty rave girl once. Always think about her even to this day.

That party was fire

Good start.

34 less blue voters. Nice.

It's too bad more didn't die.

Cool story bro

I doubt any of these addicts actually vote.

Heh, fucking normies

The suspect of arson was identified as Samid Al-Hayd.

Every rave I have ever been to I was the oldest person in the room. Of course these kids didn't vote.

meant for

From the thumbnail I thought a pair of glasses were shopped onto the flames and there was gonna be music playing in the video.

The known Al Qaeda terror cell leader ?

I know this pretty rave girl.
always think about her.
When she says hi to me.
Butterflies go right through me.
When I see her dancing.
I want to take a chance and.
Getting a little closer.
And maybe get to know her.

were you trying to do the opening lines of this song or was that just a coincidence?

thread theme

PURGING THE HERETICS WITH THE CLEANSING FIRE OF THE GOD EMPEROR

MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN

Go stand on a mountain of salt.

Haven't heard this since the 90s on the radio.

Haven't you heard renting out old abandon buildings is cool and ironic in the current year

I bet a muslim did this.

Seeing how many would catch that.

Something doesn't seem right. 50 people seems like it wouldn't have caused the exits to block up. Why did this turn so deadly?

Nah it's bastardization of tradition in the rave scene. We used to break into warehouses, set up and have a rave all in a single night then never go back to that particular building. yeah I know raves are high level degeneracy

Lots of drugs user, lots of drugs.

He can appear in front of anyone. Anytime, anywhere. He is one person, he is not.

bring back the spirit of Holla Forums, user :^)

We're talking serious amounts of drugs to interfere with somebodies ability to run from a fire…

RWDS CONFIRMED

Na, serious amounts of drugs to interfere with somebodies ability to perceive fire as a threat.

YES

It's real, lol

I saw that too now watch the big smoke cloud to the right of that.
See anything kek-like at all?

this frame looks like moonman
video is here
twitter.com/OaklandFireLive/status/804966374506274816

Who else could it be?

…m-meme responsibly, user. Holy shit.

You could say it was lit

Oh shit

Fuck you Carlos

Source of fire found

I'd say their party plans went up in flames

Shouldn't be burning coal in those buildings, christ

one less race mixed spawn atleast

Ben "50 Faggots and one Flame" Garrison
Ben "Pour the petrol in the pozhole" Garrison
Ben "Rave wrecking ravager" Garrison
Ben "Fire stream strike team" Garrison
Ben "Where's there's coke there will be smoke" Garrison

It seems like it would be so easy to get away with arson…

I love the smell of burnt poz in the morning

Ben "Bunghole burner"Garrison
Ben "Fight aids with incendiary grenades" Garrison

Have we started the fire?

"Smell that? You smell that? Burning cucks, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of burning cucks in the morning. You know, one time we had a rave cucks bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink cuck. The smell, you know that burning cucks smell, the whole warehouse. Smelled like… Victory. Someday this war's gonna end…"

They probably died from smoke inhalation though. I'm having a hard time imagining being so drunk that I don't want to exfiltrate myself from a room filling with doubtlessly toxic smoke.

RWDS activity detected

ecstasy+shrooms+weed=retards that would choke to death on their own spit given the opportunity.
And those are just the relatively mundane drugs at raves.

This is like a game of firey chess. Your move, Satan. Ponder ye well on it.

I looked at some of the names of missing people. For one, they have "unique" names for sure. Nearly all of them seemed to be hipsters, and out of the four I looked up, three had some connection to feminism or "transexual rights"

I always wonder though, how exactly does a building like that go up so quickly? The furnishings?

One rave in an abandoned building I went to was like this. Only one entrance in this decrepit old school or something and walking under the stairs suddenly all this glass starting smashing down. like pint glasses where just being knocked off the bannister.

Raves can be chaotic dangerous places, and now Oakland will probably never get away with having one again. Well done!

Maybe chemicals.

Also this was kind of funny, the missing person "Caw Charleston" (extremely unique name). Only has one relevant result with that name through Google. It shows that he uses the handle "psychsnotdead". That post is from years ago and the handle is used elsewhere.

Didn't see that part, wow. RWDS real. As a bay area local I can understand - city refuses to do anything, antifa and social scene punishes you for complaining, so the only way people can protest is arson. Seeing leftists tear up your local city is more personal than non locals may think.

ktvu.com/news/214633018-story

Maybe the building was owned by a jew and had shitty fire insulation. Or maybe everyone inside was having an orgy and acid and they thought the fire was a hallucination so they let it happen.

What is this part of Oakland really like? Are the "old locals" even white?

It was already half burnt, see

Oh shit, I'm a faggot, this is the wrong story.

You're practically asking for it at that point.

Or they lit the fire themselves being high and drugged and all

Does this post # show up different than all the others for anyone else?

No. What are you seeing user?

for fucks sake

we cant make the magic stop

live press conference
ktvu.com/news/221282720-story

He didn't meme responsibly. Let this be a warning to the rest of you!

My first thought.
PRAISE KEK

Weird.

They didn't meme responsibly either.

it was all wood
oaklandghostship.com/

Yeah, probably my (((browser)))

Fucking hipsters.

Heil Hitler and Honor
Your digits are telling you to shitpost

probably got caught in a crush

look at it. ITS A FUCKING BONFIRE

oh but its looks kewl

"several dozens" possibly dead
- fire chief

Yeah, check out this pic from their site, I just lost my sympathy.

Yup, this place was a death trap.

kek

How many points would that star on the carpet have?

imagine innocently collect all that junk from people that didnt want it, on the side of the street etc…not knowing that every bit more of fire wood was another nail in someones coffin.

such art!

DUBSMASHER

If they didn't die in that fire, I anticipate a suicide from whoever was running this place.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Enhance!

Honestly I'm just surprised the place didn't burn down sooner.

If the owner is alive they are going to get sued into a grave for fire hazards.

He is looking right user.

Fruitvale is nogville, son

Oh shit it was the fucking ghostship.

I spent Halloween there a few years ago. My buddy was there this year

Yeah I wont miss it, was there for a friend of a friend.

Russian RWDS.

Stacks of old rolled up carpets, what a fun idea for a nightclub!

If you say so.

Fitting.

I wonder what it's like to have no amygdala

you sure this is a club and not a storage closet?

Life probably seems more pleasant.

"Hello my name is Jimmie and I'm a dumb White guy"

Go push your jew wares somewhere else.

Yeah that looks like a Hookah den fronting for Heroin/Opium. I remember one being in Tucson, which was along 4th Avenue. It fronted right next to a place called "Hippie Gypsie" or something like that.

Yes! the Fire rises!

You mean preemptively cremated?

That explains it, holy shit

I bet the whole block smells like bacon.

goddamit, you know some hippy chick has been hoarding all this stuff. She's probably devastated at the loss of all that crap

And some were turned into lampshades.

Moonman, Moonman, can't you see?

#FeelTheBern

Supposedly they all got stuck on a "makeshift staircase"

But it is, the show ended 2 years ago. Which is good, because while some of it was pretty good it was also a standard case of a series that starts off serious and promising, then ends up being a dumb comedy series and almost dropping the tension and drama aspects entirely, like House.

My rage knows no bounds. That most of these wastes of the chemical compounds that make up a human body perished in the blaze does little to soothe that anger. This should have been stored in a better, safer place that is never rented, or otherwise given access to drug binging glowstick partier degenerates.

If she wasn't in the fire, she's going to kill herself.

Whites will become skilled craftsmen once again and such objects will be common. These objects have served their purpose by destroying those who would obstruct our progress.

I'm betting on a kickstarter or a godfundme or some other ebegging thing to start up with the intention of refilling the collection.

Wouldn't you be happy to give up your collection if it meant burning some dozen degenerates?

With no smoke detectors or sprinklers, the owner is going to get ass-raped in court.

then the ebegging will also be for court payments.

Saw this too, nearly died, praise lord kek

NO SMOKING

You can think of it as the revenge of the machine spirits crafted by white men on a degenerated society.

I wish the world would stop being perverted and corrupt so it wouldn't have to suffer so much

Confirmed by Kek.

Yeah I don't think that's gonna cut it….

https:// www.youcaring.com/firevictimsofoaklandfiredec232016-706684

I'd imagine it's all metaphorical flowers and rainbows - until you inevitably get yourself killed by walking into a situation that anyone with common sense would avoid. For example, attending a rave in a tightly-packed wooden building in Oakland.

Called it.

How the fuck do you even have a rave in a building like that?

Oh wait you cant, it burned down….

Oh goody. I always enjoy a failure analysis thread with anonymous engineering spergs.

HOW RACIST AND WHITE SUPREMACIST
They should donate the funds to poor pee oh seas.

This is a post from the fuckers band who was playing there that night.

Guess Donna wasn't all talk.

Anybody know if Donna survived?

Idk. That was my first thought too.

kek
Dindu nuffin, dey wuz good boys, committing crimes and expecting no repercussions.

What pisses me off is he was BRAINWASHED to hate himself my (((you know who.)))

Did anyone notice the connection between "skin peeling off"?

Rave people are among the most degenerate people. Their only goal in life is to do a shitload of drugs and go to raves.

Damn shame.

Just another reason to hate himself even more I guess. (Unless he's the one who started it.)

archive.is/1uISN

Kek, just look at the victims

The sad thing is that if this happened every day it might not be enough.

It's a start.

Kek

Jesus, most of these people look like they're in their late 20's or 30's. Talk about perpetual adolescence.

wew

We need to inform the authorities that this anti-white terrorist piece of shit was responsible.

Was just looking at them on DM. If you could pick 25 people you wanted dead, could you find bigger cuckolds/trash?

this is the rave scene now? I remember when it was all white dudes that liked stimulants and computers. These faggots look like what we used to call "club kids"

THE MEMES JACK

http:// www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-oakland-warehouse-fire-live-site-of-deadly-oakland-fire-was-known-1480792839-htmlstory.html

Now it's up to 43. I can't imagine how this happened. I mean surely, the buildings were all inspected and up to code?
"Halo der! I done be a fire chief! Now, look hereee."

lol. checked & kekked.
Shadilay brother.

>totally ignore government regulation which actually matters

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiit!

Note to fags lurking– if you are in a city where the "fire chief" is not only a nigger but a NEGRESS, you probably should stay as far away from anything flammable as you can. Even South Africa isn't at that level yet.

Who put that monkey in a fireman costume?

I was going to say that blacks can be people too on rare occasion - then I noticed it was a sheboon.

Check & Kek
And nothing of value was lost.

Posted in other thread:

LULZ.

I just saw on the news that they are asking for help from social media to identify piercings and tattoos.

I guess they were in the oven a long time.

Isn't oakland where they had they had to fire the entire police and fire dept. because they kept sending texts about nigger jokes?. They fired them all and the new ones did it again so fired the new ones the next week?

If you want to Jew Oakland, a lot of those toasted faggots probably had AIDs and 100 different boyfriends. You could pretty easily wait a few days, and any unclaimed toastados you claim and sue Oakland for gibs.

How the fuck does that become a Chief? She doesn't even look like she can do the basic shit like a ladder rescue or fireman carry.

Clueless stronk independent womyn commanding men in to danger she has no comprehension of.

wew

HR is the killer of everything.

I was trying to have sympathy for these people, but this along with everything else posted in this thread has made it impossible. This was a mercy killing, the fire was just trying to help them out.

Thread theme.

Teh roof! Teh roof! Teh roof is on FIYAH!!

I'm not the only one who saw that then? kek

Haha! The whole place was just chared skulls with septum rings.

Wherever you see "Oakland" just insert "the Congo." With how expensive San Fagsisco is, you'd think Oakland real estate would follow right? Nope. In fact, one little corner of the city refuses to take the name "Oakland" since it would lower their housing values by ~15%.

Wew

I went there once from SF, felt empty, like a ghost town.

Good.

The actions of a few nasty trolls do not reflect the ideals of the President Elect. I think it's high time for open season on Leftists.

Yeah, they're all looking pretty old and haggard. I can understand the appeal of an underground nightclub for someone who's 15-18ish but these guys?

FYI pictured guy has cancer.

They are manchildren liberal city dwellers.

active FF/EMT here, and chief is the position you put the loser that has to deal with politics in, they only really deal with finance and sucking the city's cock for more funding.
Chiefs and medical coordinators are usually fat as fuck nerds or (as shown here) token characters, assistant chiefs, lower officers and veteran firefighters are the ones that do all the real fire work.

jews with their "affirmative action" laws.

They should make the old guys do that work. Firefighters too old for the labor but who still have the knowledge and experience.

Praise Kek
Hail Moonman

They died at an underground rave? I guess it will be easier to bury them then.

They ussually end up as Assistant Chief, that way they have the experience to be Incident Commander on all the active fire/med scenes, can do all the recruiting/education, and manage all the staff.
They often also have a ton of leverage over the actual chief, who does all the politicking.

But then what would stronk womyn do then user?

keeps the chosen peoples and their army of SJWs off our backs too.

These are the type of adults who go see Marvel movies. Their entire lives have been in bubbles of unreality, from affluent suburbs, to college, to grad-school, to hipster communes in Oakland. This is why we will win, our enemy isn't even operating on the same level of existence that we are.

But the pupper is okay, right?

archive.is/f3ydw

Ya know, it's not like fire safety is some new cutting edge science.

Can't say I blame him.

Good spot user.

Being in the second floor probably helped them get fucked by the smoke too.

"Adults" with some thick quotation marks

Neither is evolution, but Leftists don't observe that either.

This. The FD chief in my city looks like he has seen some shit. His men have confidence in his decisions because he has decades of experience. Looks to old to carry someone but you can tell he has done it in the past when he was working his way up.

Since it’s illegal to fuck children and most liberals are still mentally children, we should outlaw sex between people too stupid to take personal responsibility for their actions.

Holy shit, did they have decorative gas cans hanging from the ceiling and offer complimentary butane refills too?

Looks like the body count is up to 40.

archive.is/9amxy

IT'S THE REVENGE OF GREAT WHITE

They probably have no idea how many people were actually in the building. They are supposed to know for fire code reasons, but of course these degenerates didn't give a shit about the fire code…

Yeah, that caught my attention too. Fucking geniuses these guys.

I wonder what they smelled like?

video, for the unaware.

They still have raves? I didn't know it was 1999. Raves have always been where 30 year old drug addicts go to try to fuck 13 year old goth girls on mdma.

But the Fire Marshal said it was safe for occupancy.. This fire be racist.

feels bad
she was one of my cooler cousins and I hadn't seen her in a few years.

They probably burnt to death while they were tripping.

post her facebook bikini pics

Haha eat it cuck

Almost always the deaths in fires are from smoke inhalation, but apparently the fire department had a tough time putting out this fire so they probably got charred up pretty good too.

Not as cool as you think judging by the company she keeps.

not bad, but there are better frames to use

I hadn't really put that together. They really are those same cunts that have been ruining everything established by others then and now. I bet there was a whole lot of piggybacking trying to get out of the oven.

Why don't we set up our own donation drive, and use the money to donate a bunch of copies of mein kampf or something?

Not as cool as he thinks, judging by the sort of parties she went to.

That's great Idea user, surly no kike will get involved and pocket all the shekels.

You could do it, but be prepared for a kike lawyer to crawl up your ass.

Nice description. It's taken me years to figure out exactly what the fuck I was looking at.

It's real. Why can't people write paragraphs? I can't read more than 5 lines of this.
archive.is/jwISL

top kek

The Station Nightclub - Fire in 2003

Video from inside an event where a lot of people burned to death.

Listen to their helpless screams as they barricade themselves during their panicked attempt to escape

What are ash piles gonna do with 10 thousand dollars?

A lot in California has past the tipping point where it's just now becoming majority non-white/non-male in lots of the businesses/institutions. It will fall apart within a couple decades I wager.

You mean they were climbing over each other to escape the fire?

Too many metaphors are coming out of this.

I don't know why someone didn't just kill the bouncer that was keeping people from the rear exit. Also, why the fuck didn't they all go out the windows. There's that huge kill zone in that sun room area where they looked all mashed up against the wall. How fucking high or drunk do you have to be?

There probably weren't many people running towards the fire to exit the building.

Well, like most California club kiddies I imagine they will burn through 10 grand pretty fast.

We need some real racists to say the things that these people think a racist is. Why don't we build the strawmen they think Trump et al already are?

Back in my ravin days Inna woods. Nothing I ever saw was half this retarted nitrogenoxid was sold, in ballons, from a tank. For ingestion. Later people bought small canisters instead, on the internet. My guess is, with 95% certainty, that some amount of gas was actually bought to the party with the pallet staircase, and the furniture maze on two floors… My fucking God its discusting to think about. My work schedule sometimes involve checking up on puplic fire regulations.

yeah, and they're all moving to fucking Texas where they will do the same thing over again and then move elsewhere, like a fucking plague of locusts.

fug, name didnt change from the last thread I posted in.
and a firefighter with emergency medical technician training isnt exactly a "position of importance"
I do the shit work for shit pay.

There were, I've gone over it in the past. The rear exit bouncer was ignorantly keeping non-band or crew people from leaving through that exit. It cost them a lot of time in a very time sensitive situation.

Nitrous in a rave fire? wew

I fuckin hate you carlos

Six months later people in Oakland were still using them as soap.

They were probably up there to get blazed anyway.

She deserved it. I hope she had a poz cock inside her when it hit and they melted together.

F
(paying respects to glorious kamikaze furnishings)

Underrated

Yes, and also how they've piggybacked everything and created nothing.

why are you fucking newfags coming on to this board CTR format posting

gtfo.

Are you fucking high?

Why would the bouncer block the way?

Oy vey! none of our tactics are working. Just post random shit.

Trips checked

Damn, and it's too soon to reuse the images from the "Very Impressive Gassing" thread

Filter and ignore him immediately.

Hell's Hotter

He was a fucking idiot and likely didn't understand the gravity of the situation until it was too late. That fire spread fast and the whole place was smoke in like five minutes. I'll still never understand why they didn't go full crazy smashing windows. From all I've read only a few made it out the windows.

Fuck off.

It's known through leaks that they get paid per response. Filter and ignore on sight, do not respond.

G-Guys

Is this Firetires exacting his revenge upon the normies ?

Based Steven Anderson, top kek!

I hope Anderson does a sermon on this tomorrow. Probably will end up here
youtube.com/user/sanderson1611/videos

The ADA should be repealed. We should not be normalizing and enabling crippledness. The world we build should be for the able-bodied. Ramps ruin aesthetics and enable fatness.

When I say rear exit, I meant the stage exit labeled here.>>8430940 So the dense shit was still turning people away aside from band and crew. There still would have been a tragedy but more could have gotten out than had to turn back.

I suck cocks.

What the fuck else is there that people do? K and acid, but still.

I only do it a few times a year and have plenty of other goals in life. These people aren't even typical ravers, if there is such a thing, they are hippy burnouts.

What a waste of quads.

And lots of value was gained.

This sort of shit only became normal after the ADA. If you build a world accessible to fatties, people will consider it socially acceptable to become fat.

They still say 9 bodies found, but death count go up to 30. My question for holocaust experts, would this fire be hot/long enough to fully cremate them?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/12/03/oakland-concert-fire-leaves-at-least-9-dead-dozens-missing/?utm_term=.6f4a5b1e8bf3

>CTR formatting this hard
fuck off.

Goy, that would be enough to burn sixty six trillion of g-d's chosen in, oy vey!

Probably because not a one of them was sober.

This is why men especially should always maintain a sober mind: in case something goes. My dad taught me that. Unfortunately these hipsters were probably raised by divorced parents.

Tump doesn't drink.

I wouldn't blame the bouncer.

No but given that nitrogenoxid may have been on the scene it very easily could have
quite the exciting fire.

The temperatures from wood fuel would not be high enough to disintegrate bone to ash. There would be a fair bit of people melting in to people though as body fat melts and people press against one another trying to escape. Prying the crispy corpses apart would probably be done at the coroner's.

There is more to it than that. Many other countries have accessibility laws but none have the fat problem burgers have.

lmao.

Raving fools can melt wood beams!

Cane sugar and natural fats are practically outlawed in food products, it's the high fructose corn syrup and trans fat that is partially to blame.

is nitrous flammable or something? I thought it just dulled the senses.

HFCS should be banned, but cane sugar should be discouraged in food too. It can be grown in very little of America, so it all has to be imported. Making sugar from corn or beats should be banned, and importing cane sugar should also be banned.

Yuck. So any drug testing would be confounded by the melted human mix. Guess they can always count the bones and deliver them to the parents, but they'll get chunks of other ravers mixed in.

Or maybe they'll just burn the whole mess and distribute the ashes equally.

It's laughing gas, the same stuff they use to boost car performance; burns like a motherfucker. Huffing it elevates mood, reduces anxiety, hammers attention span, and fucks with your ability to perceive risk.

Golden Donna's music is bad, real bad.

It's a potent oxidizer. It will provide more oxygen to burn fuel faster.

It's an oxidizer. It basically dumps oxygen; made the fire burn brighter and hotter and probably incinerated a lot of them.

Not exactly going to argue with you but I disagree, cane sugar isn't healthy but it isn't poison like corn syrup is.

It's an oxidizer, it feeds flames. Think about the difference between a camp fire and a forge, the forge just gets more oxygen.

I read Klan-fire.

Cane sugar may not be poison, but it isn't American either. And as far as I'm concerned, Americans have lost their sugar privileges.

nice ctr compression newfag, how about you try and kill yourself, you don't belong here, go back to your fringe nu-board where all the failures belong.

Oh yeah, I remember NOX now.

I didn't see any canisters in their pictures ( oaklandghostship.com/ ) but I'm sure they had a few tanks of medical grade laying around, knowing how oakland is. I know people who know people in that scene.

Guess we'll find out eventually when they look for accelerants.

I'm trying to think of a reason why shills would be in a thread like this at all and I gotta say, I'm drawing a complete blank.

Fuck knows what genre they play at raves nowadays aside, electronica is pretty damn white therefore its a shame, really.

>ctr formatting

they don't want anyone finding out about arson in Tennessee so disrupting all conversations about it and pulling off shit like this for diversion sympathy.

Faggots and nu-males upset that we're mocking them instead of mourning them.

Go on.

Kek

Holla Forums is always right. A rave in oakland CA where they Darwin'd themselves is guaranteed to be full of raging SJWs you should be glad are dead.

check out . parts of Lookout and Sand Mountain have been burning for months now but you don't hear anything about it on the national news, same with that hurricane in Louisiana Trump went to help out with. wouldn't surprise me if the kikes even started those fires in Israel from a few weeks back to distract from it.

No time wasted on the event page either

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HOLY SHIT user YOU ARE A FUCKING GENIOUS.

I member

God damn.

If you don't pack your bags and leave right now I'm going to dump a load down your throat.

wew

You can stay.

Andrew (((Goldberg))) seems pretty salty.

Holy fuck my sides

That statue…

YES, THE FIRE RISES BROTHERS

I love the internet.

Oh shit famalams what is that!?

Checking these Hitler trips. Owner will get rekt.

WE STARTED THE FIRE

Now is not the time for fear, that comes later.

The year of the fire cock rises!

If you want everyone's dox, check here
It's not terribly interesting though.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D0YJ31ZnFUdwqSt4ecd-IndBWOCnWoKLCnE_7wSE-Vc/edit#gid=0

Don't tell me she's a Jewess.

CHECKED

One of the possibly deceased. Literally her entire facebook is her selfies, she had nice lips though..

I really wonder how the swastika was allowed to stay? That is pretty edgy.

As a firefighter myself, I'll tell you that nightclubs very often have soundproofing that is not up to fire code, and is often just made out of egg cartons. It's extremely flammable and can make a whole building go up like a light. Combine that with exposed wood interior with zero insulation (You'd be surprised how much safer just some drywall makes you against rapid fire spread), an open floor plan for airflow while being cramped and difficult to navigate in dark smoke for humans, and the usual overcrowding in a nightclub and you have a recipe for disaster.

another swastika

of course they dont. because its as fuck to burn a whole forest. just like its easy as fuck to bring down our power grid. our defense against this shit is hoping people dont realize how easy it is.

Because it was originally a Buddhist symbol and liberals love their Buddhist philosophy that they barely know anything about.

I feel like I'm in Texas when I'm on this board, do none of you study the enemy?

Maybe in the big cities gringo.

Liking this thread

This was Kek's punishment for all the commies saying that Gatlinburg deserved the fires for voting for Trump.

Praise Kek for his just vengeance against the faggotry of the left for praising the fires that destroyed our brothers in Tennessee.

Kek is our Lord and Moonman is his Arbiter of Justice.

LAST NIGHT A DJ DIDN'T SAVE MY LIFE

I didn't see many egg cartons but this was more than your average death trap. They must have had 5 pianos, and tons of shit like this.

Kek sends forth the angel of death Moonman to punish the sinners

underrated post

It was a real disco inferno.

It was a beautiful place.

I'd love to see it burn down in 1080i with no people inside. Shit looks like a movie set.

Burn baby burn

You can still be inflammatory without making it political.

For example, you could imply that being hipsters, they weren't up to fire code and it was directly their fault. Then people suddenly jump in and make it lib vs trump

A rant from one of the likely deceased.

And Christians say miracles don't happen anymore!

sounds super intelligent i wonder if he learned that from his (((professors)))

Quite a fiery radical, this one.

It is common normie knowledge that the "swastika with dots" is the "good swastika". Normalfags love to virtue signal to each other by letting each other know that they know this.

Fresh trolling opportunity

Year of the fire monkey indeed. Can't wait what's in for us 2017, when it's literally year of the fire cock. A decent bonfire always warms the heart.

I am reminded of another incident.
Slowly but surely, the fire rises.

Aids Frodo and Strawberry Shortcake among the missing.

Also, building owner was an evil gook.

archive.is/7m4uO

That was regarding the Station Nightclub. Not this shithole.

/r/ing new Moonman single, Disco Inferno burn faggots burn

Send this: https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Japs and Chinks don't use the dots, or at least the japs don't.

Normie-knowledge isn't exactly precise.

Checked!. TFW you're trying to identify your son's remains but you don't know his pronouns.

Is this a real name?

Nigger probably

Too many survivors, but those two are somewhat suspicious.

I don't know their pronouns, but I know a great adjective that applies to them. Crispy.

new Moon Man coming out tomorrow actually. The white devil's flames signal the truth.

Be prepared, as we know how quickly YT tries to tear him down.

Rev up them speakers!

why am i not surprised?

YOU CALLED IT!

>The space, which was also known as Satya Yuga, was run by Derick Ion, who lived in the space with his wife, Micah Allison, and children, who were staying at a hotel during the Friday event. In a Facebook post Friday night, Ion wrote, “Everything I worked so hard for is gone. Blessed that my children and Micah were at a hotel safe and sound.”

http:// www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Building-of-fatal-fire-was-known-as-The-10689319.php

>her char

More like charcoal.

If you're living in a space with your family wouldn't you make sure fire code etc was up to standard? I hate these people so much

blame game going on on their discussion page.
facebook.com/events/594396784086012/?active_tab=discussion

I'm pretty sure liberalism is a symptom of a type of degenerative genetic brain disorder exasperated by drugs.

This is a test

Ayy jewish symbology up in dat human sacrifice

Someone probably knocked over their bong and just watched the carpets start to burn going "duuuuuuuuude the carpet's like… on fire and shit woah!" while they sat on their ass laughing.

Derick Ion needs to be charged with manslaughter.

kek

>Bernbaum: missing burned

Hmmm…

Notice how this shitstain is kvetching about the material things he lost, rather than the loss of life. Subhuman piece of shit.

Confirmed for deserving whatever comes to him.

Nominative determinism strikes again!

Hahahah i fucking knew this would happen.
3. Ok im done ranting now i guess i feel bad for the 40 people who died tonight

To be fair his carpets were probably worth more than the collective value of the spics, gays, and trannies that got turned to ash.

Agreed, I'm glad his children didn't burn from his negligence though

The first pic is Kali, nigger, the goddess of destruction. Liberals hijack anything they think makes them stand out, such as Hinduism.

The rugs, sure.

He's referring to the OWL.

Kill yourself Seth Andrews. Holy shit what a retard.

Nah, mate. Look at who was lost. The real loss is all the shit in the building.

That's some Grade A douchebaggery from Derick.

SFgate comments are always good for salt. Someone there found the source of fire. They tried to do a fire thing, but they removed the swastikas that previously protected them. See

I've never heard about jews and an OWL before. Care to fill me in?

Sorry, 1c312e

People are really fucking mad if you check the comments

I'd be upset too.

Photo of the suspected perpetrator fleeing the scene

Jeezus these people are truly helpless children. Demanding the city build playgrounds for them to practice their degenerate arts.

That's stupid. Anyone could tell just by looking that the place was dangerous for more than a few people to be in at a time, let alone an entire party.

Stupid fucks blame everyone but themselves. Live every day expecting to die. Our safety blanket is a grand illusion.

Is the whole world going to become an oven as the (((climate crisis)))

How new are you faggot?

This is why I have no sympathy for these people when things like this happen.

whooosh261 gets it.

That appears to be Sayim Al-Hajeed, notorious arsonist and radical salafist. It is said that he will not rest until all is ash.

Interesting pic from the comments. Jeez who woulda thunk it?

Well put.

Here's the FB post.
facebook.com/derick.ion.9/posts/10154043090696630?pnref=story
This is the guy. I think he could be jewish.
youtube.com/watch?v=73_YszF0V7U

Someone needs to send this image to Shadman and get him to do a rule34 on the 34 dead.

shadbase.com/

His final FB post was about "smoking room"

mad bantz

The memes jack.

Where can I get in on these?

Memeing like that, he was askewing for it.

Comment section: http:// www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articleComments/Building-of-fatal-fire-was-known-as-The-10689319.php

Derick better have a good attorney lined up.

roasted
I the sprinklers would have done shit though, so many crevices and potential dryspots with all of that wooden hippy shit. With rugs draped on the walls they may as well have put paper everywhere, the fire could start from any direction and it would still all burn.

Nah, this man should be commended.
IGNITING THE CLEANSING DIVINE FLAMES!!

Sprinklers may have bought them time to get out. Maybe. The place was a deathtrap regardless.

Hell the lazy nigger was surrounded by thousands of feet of lumber and couldn't manage to construct a proper staircase. I'd say a sprinkler system was probably out of his league.

That is really dishonourable, a mother in pain is not something I support even if their children are dumb leftists.

Stop being a cuckchan Holla Forums tier faggot and grow up

SOME HAD TROUBLE DECIDIN'
WHICH BATHROOM TO HIDE IN
THEY WEREN'T SURE THEIR GENDER
MATCHED THE ONE THEY DIED IN

How would you ever be able to tell if a fire in a place like this was arson? They literally had chicks with flame fans and everyone was probably smoking.

He can't keep getting away with it.

Unless the fire started on the outside of the building arson could never be proven. Take notes rwds

Not sure if it's a troll or not.

Someone with shitposting kikebook stirr shit
Im banned and cant make new one right now

Her kids were living with her, and she allowed them to go to raves. She is 100% responsible.

Woman is a cunt for letting her kid turn into a degenerate. Deserves what she gets.

This is true.

This ain't the time to be thinking like a pussy. These faggots and their fagnet enablers would be parading down the street if something similar happened to us. These decadent freaks don't know what honor is.

Anyone knows the whereabouts of Steven Crowder? Heard he was in LA the day before.

Her kid is dead because she failed as a mother.

That picture is painful, and I'm not even an engineer.

There are leftists who think removing that structure would be a good idea to free up space for a dance room.

Word is that he has left the county?

Also the back stairwell blocked.The front pallet made stairwell was on fire. Anyone on the 2nd level would have been trapped like rats.

kek, they already compare it to the oakland hills fire of 1991 since it has a comparable death toll. But the $1,500,000,000 of damage on that is much greater than the $500 worth of firewood lost last night.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_firestorm_of_1991

what am I supposed to be looking at here?

Curse those heartless trolls from Drudge!

The two boards intersecting at the middle of that brace make the brace almost pointless.

Let's spread the rumor that Derick is jewish and this was a sacrifice to moloch or whatever

say it with me:
PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION

I feel as though trolling those involved simply isn't enough. We should bring the conditions of the venue to the attention of law enforcement.

Here's a hint.

(Checked)
You're wrong but checked.

Trust me, they're already on it.

would it be better if it were one solid board?

hahah

I'll be honest. I fucking hate wood. Steel and Concrete everyday if I had a choice. That hipster fire wouldn't have been that bad if they weren't in a pile of sawdust.

Much.

Nice. Very nice.

NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST.

NOT TOUGH!

You tell that spic bitch that her faggot son sucks cock in hell hahaha. Or, charred body photo with, 'I found them' hahahahaha

And it was… what's his nuts… shitbag… Betrand Russell who came up with it. Keks.

I mean would the brace still be useless.

It's not clear to me what she means by this, but it sounds like she was abused there.

No, but those straps don't look up to code either.

It doesn't matter anymore. One den down, another thousand to go.

Seems to me they were metheads both of em.
Good riddance, bothing of value was lost and godwilling the methheads will be jailed.
Fair shake

She could've been an actual artist of some sort who thought it was a legitimate collective but found out the hard way it was just criminals and drug addicts.

They made the google doc private. Here is the latest version I have. I have it open but can't save it, here's a screenshot.

My impression is reinforced….

Maybe, but something about the way she wrote that says to me that she was abused.

If the two top beams were to be pulled away from each other laterally with any force, they would come apart, pulling the braces with them. Think pulling a loose thread as the rest of the thread comes away.

They already knew. Oakland doesn't believe in enforcing laws.

DERICK ION METH USE CONFIRMED

Almost certainly it was presented as a "safe space" to do drugs.
Which means a party house where you get girls fucked out of their brains and then fuck them.
But it's all a commune and freedom and cool shit man.

I'm sure this event could be used to extract some sort of action from them, if enough of a commotion is caused around it.

Shame the fired didn't get him too.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. She must have known they were druggies. The sexual abuse is probably what she didn't expect.

FEEL THE BERN

Trips of truth.

I'm getting the sense he is jewish. There are a large amount of property owning jews in oakland, and that's a very nice house for oakland. That video is from 5 years ago. Guessing his parents made him move out at age 35 and he formed ghost ship.

m.facebook. com/story.php?story_fbid=10153710581036630&id=585721629

SMALL PART OF THIS RAMBLING MADMAN
Im obviously not very popular anymore….
So since it will inevitably fall on mostly deaf non existant ears… i am gonna ramble.. sir Rantobius. Of the prolonged cutaway incoherence…
I started to jive with it last night… but then as i was nodding off and it stopped making sense… i said good lord … the hour! THEY WILL SURELY MEASURE ME MAD. and dare i future to dream .. assasins take heed… they already beat you to it. THERE ARE NINJAS IN MY WALLS.
Oh gosh.. up late in LA building a little house off of my gear trailer… found some old windows and a stack of wood… cant stop making stuff from stuff… caught off guard lost in a swirling bardo of beautiful ego and when i looked down …. my family was gone.

There are no excuses for overstepping basic trust and simple duty… what is it to be magnificent and lonely ???
I know this place. Remember the green destiny… or Muad Dibs Jihad or Mohammed And the spiders web…. where are my lion killers… there they are. Sleeping at my feet. There they are… old friends rarely seen. Im sorry… so sorry to have played with translucent fire… a cold burn that aches in others before you notice in yourself ….
a distance so great that rumors echo on the wind and spiral into arrows and daggers that sit dripping.
staining the end lick split of tongue that hath been waiting for such a fall from public grace. Fortune i find now in such hatred …
as crucial calibration… for if we are so far from the need of collective agreement sewn together with proud truth in what we accomplish daily…. as…. "welome here i sit please come in …. i have missed you dearly"
…. where the fuck have i been???
No no not that one. This one. the thin man… nearly invisible… the one Building the ultimate labryth family extended triple deckered trap house of the sacred Naga Jin'… oh shit. I must say again…
im sorry for such dirty offerings. Invitations rarely given. Pushing trust into the shadowed mess of stacked broken trophies known only now as a diminished proud reputation…
I do and have always seen the error of my ways…. never really until now nearly late never gave a fuck.
i do not want to blame the warehouse..Satya yuga… . because it now runs itself…. and they banished me… my mysterious crew of new friends… cast me off to feel again… so. Now. Strangely… i am free… from my most beautiful creation… it floats past me… filled with highly intelligent beings… and one old toothless rockabilly cowboy stringbender singer of the greatest unknown dark ballad ever…

The place was a drug den.

Weren't lefties cheering on the Gatlinburg fire because it would destroy the homes of Trump supporters? Looks like what goes around comes around.

What type of action? As a local all I really care about is kicking out illegals and cleaning up the streets. I couldn't care less about idiots burning themselves alive in an isolated incident.

Guna need some names of people doing that user.

Also, I found his jewtube
>m.youtube .com/channel/UCcyFKcU3yJKWFXOtR8FCLgw

I thought taking drugs were illegal? Where's the cops?

I saw someone posting screencaps of it either on here or /k/, didn't save any though.

The Memes Must Flow

Kek his old cover photo from july is fitting now

Only a bunch of white Commiefornian shitlibs died so I very much doubt it.

Investigating the Leftards that organize these events, making it harder for them to organize in future, some legal repercussions for being hipsters in general.

This honestly sounds like a session of Dark Heresy gone horribly wrong or horribly right, for the emperor!

Moonman blesses this roast.

I'm calling it. Wait until they release the victims' names, they will be mostly White males and the missing women won't be reported because they are mostly transients or off-the-grid types.

them dying in a fire was the best thing they could do to be honest

Alternatively, they will report charred remains of some of the numales as the missing White women to families, and the families will take the authorities' words for it.

I think user was right, he might be a kike after all!!
>m.facebook .com/photo.php?fbid=10151488163291630&id=585721629&set=a.10150236532266630.320903.585721629

meant for

Leftist compassion on display right there.

So it's confirmed that they let the niggers in then.

Looks like they might have trapped the White males upstairs and then set that stairwell on fire initially so they could not escape.

Thanks. Strangely enough one of those names was already listed.

everytime

The shoes.

Your theory is predicated on the idea that Oakland nu-male junkies would resist niggers fucking white women. Ridiculous.

We've fractured reality.

That interviewer is definitely jewish.

Trust me on this one. I live in the area and know lots of jews.

They all moved in in the 60s-70s when property was cheap, coincidentally when berkeley got pozzed up. (((pure coincidence)))

this
the drugs would have killed most if not all of these people eventually anyway

Both of them are missing since the fire started. And they are confirmed to have been at the rave.

Compared to most of the hamplanet degenerates she looks halfway sane.

There's different levels of cuckoldry.

There's the cucks who actually want their girlfriends to be fucked by niggers, and set up encounters for them to do so.

Then there's the ones who think niggers are equal and cool people to have around, even in party settings. But they're not "down" with the niggers having their way with their own girlfriends. These are the ones who find out the hard way when the lights go out and the music stops.

These dubs are shamefully underchecked
HAIL PHOENIX

Just more proof that people who replace all their punctuation with ellipses are degenerates that need to be necked immediately.

Do we have a thread on the Gatlinburg fire? It would be a great time for some right wing soup squads

The rest of her fb pics are just selfies. She looks batshit crazy sjw faggot.
I posted this pic because both are missing and the shoes

We gotta dig throough his FB while he is escaping the country or whatever.

that is likely Alex Vega

Yeah I saw some of the other images and she looks like a nutcase. This particular one isn't too bad though. Oh well, she's carbonized now anyways.

lol

God is good.

We should go to

when this fills up. A thread for both would be very appropriate right now.

this is the sort of thing that has been burning
fuck these faggots

That's not the only place the plague is spreading. They are flowing north into the PNW. Fucking plague is devouring rural Washington and Oregon. Hell, Seattle and Portland are already cess pits but they were contained. Now the Californian plague is causing them to spill out of the containment cities into the rural areas, pushing out all the good white locals, changing local law (look at the fucking gun laws that have passed in the last 3-4 years), raising housing costs and destroying free and open spaces for their "semi-custom master planned residential areas". It's absolutely horrific the damage they have done and the good people they have chased out. They are already eyeing further inland as most have destroyed areas in the North and are vacating for Idaho, Utah, Nebraska and Kansas. They shit up everything they touch and leave devastation and degeneracy in their wake.

I wish they would calexit, save us the hassle of having to wait for a 9point earthquake for us to be rid of them all.

Is that faggot serious? This pic was likely taken at a Trump protest.

Did you notice that Dericks gay friend in the video is called "pollack" though.

The meme levels are fucking ridiculous on this one, we must be nearing the singularity.

his wife is upset Derick got banned for posting a swastika. Those rare times you agree with someone like this

YES

The madman started the fire.

Boy holy shit that brought back memories of my housefire. I promise you lads, they did not die quickly. In a fire your throat burns like you're drinking acid, your lungs burn and every time you inhale you feel a ripping sensation in your chest. You cough, you cannot help but cough and you begin to get dizzy. If you're in on the second floor and afraid to jump you might stick your head out a window, you'll make impotent attempts to breathe fresh air by hanging out the window all the while the heat behind you gets stronger and stronger. The entire time you're feeling your body begin to die, your eyes begin to feel like they're boiling from the heat. Oddly, compared to the heat around you your body feels cold and your skin itself feels hot. Once you notice ash on your arms, it's too long, that's the hair on your arms curling and burning off with a dusting of soot from the toxic smoke billowing out the window past you.

You make your decision in that moment, limply throw yourself out the window or curl up and die. If you have stayed too long you might not have the strength to crawl out the window. You'll land and break some bones, get a concussion. Then you go into shock and it lasts a while. You cough blackened phlem for days, weeks even. You'll never forget it if you survive. I can't imagine the suffering of succumbing and dying in that fire. I don't know how to feel about this fire because I don't think I'd wish it on anyone, even a degenerate. It's hell manifest.

IT'S THE HWHITE DEVIL!

I know, this is confusing. He's like the jewish nazi who got fed up and sacrificed his own people in an oven in order to save millions more.

Here's another swastika he had. This isn't the buddhist one at all, this is the nazi one.

New Moon Man spitting fire for the victims in California

youtu.be/swcaB3ppIhQ

Proper upload later.

I hope he runs. The more traction this gets before he gets to revise his statement the better.
Anyways. That was all i could be bothered to find. His kikebook is a fucking mess and it hurt my brain a bit sifting through it.
Blessings be upon Moon Man for burning leftists trash and Praise Kek for allowing this to happen

Wouldn't count on it, pic related.
Artsy hipster jew faggots like swastikas for some reason.

If you read through the thread I think you will agree they did indeed manifest their own hell.

They had every meme rune and spiritual symbol collected in one place and pretty much mocked their significance, or tried to pervert them into to their own weird ideology.

This was posted above but I thought I would repost it so people can archive the photos. tumblr is the host so i am sure it will be taken down any time now.
oaklandghostship.com/

Tons of photos from inside. Notice the lack of any real lighting. Its all extension cords and old lamps rigged together.

Here's the song you're actually looking for.

oh I know, just memes son.

if you ever catch yourself feeling compassionate for leftists or shitskins just remember that they breed
that usually clears it up pretty quickly for me
and god damn man i'm sorry you had to go through that fire

meant for

iktfb
I have third degree burns all over my face/torso and my legs were rendered completely unusable from a kitchen fire years ago
At least it helped me get a really sweet abasiophile girl

Fuck that's nice. Reminds me of villages in the Alps.

Kek has chosen your computer as the medium through which to announce the final death toll.

archive.org has got it: web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.oaklandghostship.com/

Moon Man, Moon Man can't you see?

almost didn't notice the other swastika and 2 owls. Aren't owls important?

I recall one of the dead had a pet owl. Here's their facebergs if anyone wants to look

facebook.com/alana.kane23
facebook.com/alex.g.988
facebook.com/mandykaotik/
facebook.com/arachristinajo?fref=ts
facebook.com/barrettchubbclark?fref=ts
facebook.com/introflirt
facebook.com/brook.munchhausen?fref=ts
facebook.com/cash.askew?fref=ts
facebook.com/chelcfaith?fref=ts
facebook.com/david.t.cline.3
facebook.com/dean.bonilla
facebook.com/freakyspacebooty
facebook.com/hanna.ruax?fref=ts
facebook.com/velcroearpaw
facebook.com/invisiblepony
facebook.com/joey.casio?fref=ts
facebook.com/johnnyigaz?fref=ts
m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207134586662353&id=1212581788&set=a.10201069493518815.1073741825.1212581788&source=44
facebook.com/wryly.fable
facebook.com/MissMadyMayB
facebook.com/jungle.jim.334
facebook.com/Blastnoiz
facebook.com/NexIuguolo?fref=ts
facebook.com/nickwalrath
facebook.com/PNWadsworth/about?lst=707680:100000813383048:1480786638
facebook.com/DJPadd?fref=ts (this is the page for Sean "Padd" - not sure if he is also Sean EU or if there are two sean williams)
facebook.com/travismichaelblitzenhough?fref=ts

Praise be to you, brave firefighter. Nice dubs, as well.

There are people attracted to burn victims?

meant to attach

That is fucked up man

Many of those are already down.

Cripples not burn victims. His legs don't work any more.

checked

REEEEEEE?

I wonder if the pet owl is okay.

It's to do with a lack of mobility.

God bless people like you, user.

It's scary how many normalfags have goybook profiles.

It took me 30 days to get rid of my facebook but shit like this gets em pruned in minutes.

We should be stamping out communism, not encouraging it.

You should. Building things out of the dead carcasses of trees if fucking disgusting.

I'm only joking

Kek wills it

I felt kinda bad until I started looking at their profiles. Nothing of value was lost

what, no one noticed the sloot in red behind them?

I am now, I mean shit maybe they did deserve it. I don't take joy in someone suffering though, always rather they be done in quickly if they're to die.

I got out of it with some scarring on my back, legs and brands from the metal bits of my clothing. Mine was a kitchen grease fire. You got out worse than I did. Stay strong, man.

I read that you are supposed to protect your head with your arms and land on your feet. Skydivers who survive often land on trees, bushes, or cars.

That actually makes far more sense.
Using a pseudo-Freudian analysis of this, I'm guessing she has some kind of "female dominance" (as in the same kind of dominance a man feels over a woman, not cuck-tier BDSM shit) thing going on, and sees that disability as extreme submissiveness.

America's "obesity problem" is a minority problem. It's the same story as our global test scores, our IQ, our crime- if you look only at whites, our rates are highly comparable to Western Europe.

Nitrous poppers are very popular in the gay scene, it was likely present looking at the degenerate here
Apparently they loosen your asshole. But the idea of a venue having whole things of it lying around is absurd, it's usually just fags and trannies wandering around the dancefloor offering sniffs to people in those little canisters. FYI, the drug does permanent brain damage, don't try it.

This is clearly some hipster overground trash, it's still sort of like that in the midwest from what I've seen, though less illegal parties or less hardware/dark sounding sound will have a lot of flashy art students and hot 'it' girls. Also, if the party's not private, there is always some contingent of flaming faggots and trannies who exploit the opportunity of a basement/warehouse party to play dress up and 'be themselves', everyone just kind of ignores them. I don't know if they were always there but they act like it's their 'space' I think out of some claim to have always been a part of early house.

Today's noise scene, though, is all reclusive white males with the odd nip and a collection of hanger on cool girls.

AvE, is that you?

That's probably good policy but in that smoke you can't think clearly enough to remember shit like that. I landed on packed gravel and I was a hundred fifty pounds heavier back then. Good information for the future though if I ever god forbid need it.

Kek clicked a profile at random to see what kind of faggots are dying in glorious fire. Pic related
PRAISE KEK

What said. Hipster kike meddling in meme magic got PURGED BY FIREEEEEEEEEE.

I told them not to play my mixtape. I tried to warn them, but they wouldn't listen.

I had a kitchen grease fire once. I just picked up the pan and held it in the middle of the kitchen until it burnt out. Flame was 4 feet high.

It's an elf, ignore elf posters, filter elf poster, report elf posters.

easiest way to put out a grease fire is to smother it, easiest when in a pan because presumably you have a lid.

More of the guy's shit. Another swastika and a pic of some guy who looks like ted cruz.

They achieved

ENLIGHTENMENT

I'll be here all week

The old gods furious with the blasphemy of hippies and other scum begin to reclaim their symbols.

I don't want to embarrass you user but there are 5 more swastikas in that image.

Are they fucking stupid? Obviously, because they're dead now.

still missed two, one is rounded though.

I'm gonna hazard a guess and say the retards that put in the wiring didn't know jack shit about electrical work.

This is like one of those "I spy" books.

I'm practically an idiot savant at those things. Shame it's not skill that can be used to turn a buck.

I counted 5 total in that pic. Trying to figure out how many the guy owns. I know of at least 6-7.

Reminds me of hidden object games.

The sixth is tricky

Not sure about this one. I found those three quickly but can't find any more.

You missed one too, lower left.

Son of a bitch.

Here's the other swastikas found for reference

Guess they didn't think this symbol was important.

Oh dear.

I don't see any Kekist iconography either.

Right above the far right swastika.

I didn't notice a single yinyang, om or magic eye either, which are all normally obligatory for a tree huggers crib.

Wew that party was intense. I really got fired up there. Seriously, the party was lit, guys.

Before the concert, someone was even playing Into the Fire by Dokken, and then Too Hot to Stop by the Bar Kays. Seriously bros, you should come next time, we might even do an indoors barbecue

how did it just shoot across the floor like that, and did anybody die?

oh shit

Welcome to the Pontypool effect.

hey so I don't really know how to share videos here but this is like three minutes long and eerily connected to memewar.

youtube.com/watch?v=6rp35uybjGs

Your trips are highly underrated too.

Fucking stupid hipsters. The best part is every single hipster chucklefuck there deserved it.

The memes are real.
Thread theme.

Sounds like you got lucky, my fire was from me being fucking stupid.
I had a bottle of gasoline in the kitchen, which was my first mistake, and I confused it for sunflower oil while cooking. The bottle caught fire and in turn so did the entire kitchen. I dropped it in panic which led to the contents spilling all over my arm, torso and legs.
When it did the ground it shattered, drenching my legs in even more gasoline. The fire on the upper part of my body wasn't near as bad as down there.
Pic related is basically what the burns were like. It's very, very rough, though. Blue are 1st/2nd degree burns, red is 3rd degree and black is where it was completely destroyed. By some fucking miracle my dick was intact.

Well fucking thank kek for that. Having a functional cock is all that keeps me sane these days.

welcome newfag, hit options and paste the link in the embed box, and now I must leave because I spoonfed you, its the rule, we're big on rules here.

Rber always

I was a big guy, for you.

It's OK user, they died for a good cause. The world just got a little bit less shitty.

So your lower legs were carbonized?
Fucking hell man, that's brutal

The Trump Curse strikes again.

Video from last night it looks like. With some shitty VHF filter thing

instagram.com/p/BNi4d-vjcq6/

New pics but nothing too exciting.

archive.is/FbO0F

How much butthurt could we generate and how much salt could we mine if we started shitposting about this on Twitter under the hashtag
#TheTrumpCurse
?

It looks like that drawing on Trump was watching them burn.

thank you I will remember always and here is proof I have heeded your teachings

HOT NIGHT LIFE

Trump curse strikes again

mate how the fuck do you mistake gasoline for sunflower oil? Were you trying to cook krokodil or some other shit that involves gasoline? I mean, gasline fucking smells strong and how you put it in kitchen…I don't envy you because no matter how much morphine they have you on now, burn pain is one way I don't want to fucking go. They can keep you on a diludad IV and a fent patch and it's still misery.

https:/ /youtu.be/ 35RHugrfL94

WTF

Dude's "philosophy" sounds more like drug fueled delusion.

"You're been creating sacred architecture."

This is what Burning Man is doing to the culture. Creating so much tolerance that even horrible ideas and idiocy are not only tolerated but worshipped as new wisdom.

GOTTTTT EMM

You sure got those trips!

They've been at this since the late 60's. It was going to be the Age of Aquarius, with happy, peaceful hippies roaming the earth and dispensing wisdom to squares. But harsh reality intervened and they were being laughed at by the late 70's. I don't understand why this latest generation of dummies is falling for this shit again.

good news everyone, first the dead rapefugee whore, not this? hope 2017 will be as good

Some memes die hard. It seems a certain percentage of our population is susceptible to the same bullshit, no matter what the current year might happen to be.

So Moonnan is the son of KEK?

underrated post

Looks like the fire took care of most of the cleanup job. Strange the DJ equipment survived.

The expression is perfect, just watching in a confused mix of amazement and disgust, especially at the disregard for building codes.

Did they record that on a 1990s camcorder?

No, it's just hipsters being hipsters recording with their Iphones.

The night is young. These people are huge anti fascist anti trump people and that whole community in oakland is ready to self destruct.

I doubt that. It would have to be a damn good filter to recreate that look so accurately.

OH NO THIS IS TERRIBLE!

I hope none of the firefighters and renovators hurt themselves.

and nothing of value was lost, except maybe some vintage musical instruments

dubs of sacrifice to hip

Is this cartoon about trump?

Where the warehouse is, it's pretty much all warehouses like that one. Mostly random businesses owned by random people, lots of hipsters, a few homeless, some black people wandering in but generally a bunch of random run down businesses. There are many of these "artist collectives" in the area. I would guess it's comparable to sections of detroit or perhaps christiania in denmark.

hipster had one weakness?

By fire be purged

It's hard to say for sure without going frame by frame, but I think that tracking noise at the bottom is repeating itself with slightly different x/y offsets.

Or somebody recorded it on magtape and then ripped it to upload online, but that requires equipment most people never had. Of course they might be a hipster and therefore have that equipment. Who knows.

I put the link in the field and it won't fit. what am I doing wrong?

are you referring to what I think you are?

Its a filter.

telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11816246/Introducing-the-app-that-turns-your-iPhone-into-a-1980s-camcorder.html

Oaklanders can actually afford this kind of vintage stuff. There was at least one legit looking techie guy there who could be into it.

The magtape digitization stuff isn't really vintage though. Back when people still had magtape camcorders very few people were digitizing their tapes.

I mean, the equipment is available and affordable, but few people ever owned it.

This.
The more radical we are, the more ridiculous the left sounds when they criticize normies for being 'like the Alt-Kike'

Some of the djs who played there weren't too bad

You guys are probably right, was probably uploaded before the fire actually happened.

you could be a sniper

I was in Gatlinburg the day before they evacuated. Fuck these pieces of shit, but I guess that's where things are at now. I can't wait until we can finally draw blood and set those smug faces ablaze.

Then again, a lot of them died in this fire than died in Gatlinburg. Who's laughing now, cucks

Holy shi-

KEK N BLESS

No, but that's shamelessly where I got it from

You have good taste in Jewtube vidyeos, friend

we've had fires here in kentucky too
not nearly as much property damage and no people killed yet as far as i know, but it's been scary shit. the smoke is annoying as fuck too.

most of the deaths were probably from smoke inhalation, few if any actually got burned to a crisp by the looks of it.

IIRC the band the place would spray this dust shit that was somewhat flammable, you can see it just before the fire begins.

Atomized things burn like raging inferno very easily, think coal dust or grain dust. I think a bunch had settled onto the floor from earlier sprayings.

This is why you stay the fuck away from clubs and scenes like this. Fucking degenerates only caring bout getting high and tripping to dem beatz.

Dont give a shit about consequences

Nope. That will be when the big one hits on December 31.

Pretty much any kind of dust is extremely flammable, even with things that aren't typically easily combustible. Salt, Sugar, and Flour plants not only catch fire, but EXPLODE all the time.

Tennessee goes on fire, shitlibs laugh at Trump supporting whites who lost their homes

40 shitlibs burn alive in an oven in Oakland. I guess the Lord works in mysterious ways. Praise Kek!

Impossible. He was out in daylight

And don't forget:

this made me happy

Btw these knifeear cucks are openly trying to subvert us intro species-treason:
>>>/cuckquean/5825

Wew.

probably shit wiring form using old appliances

that being said, as a collector who re-wires things like old lamps and vintage speakers, this is truly depressing.

What the fuck I thought you guys photoshopped moonman into the picture

Why were you on that board at all user? You got something you want to share with the class elf sympathizer?

I've met a lot of ravers who were pretty redpilled, even if not all of them were very smart.

I can recall some of them ranting about faggots being childfuckers and bugchasers, niggers being rapists and murderers, jews rigging politics in Canada, etc. A lot of Holla Forums would call drug use degenerate, but a lot of the drugs people do at raves are excellent for quiet contemplation and enhanced meditation if you take them at home or in a nice patch of woods. I guess it taught a lot of those kids that they had been lied to and opened their mind about certain things.

Every large rave will have some absolute scum show up though.

every single person who died at this rave was a cucked leftist faggot.

reminds me of pic related

Golden Donna? Golden Don? Donald Trump?

forgot image

What should be memed into existence next?

Is this the new Holla Forums children's game? "Spot the swastikas!"
!"

Kael, plz go…

Can you freeze the moonman frame at :23 for a second?

The Imperium of Man of course.

see

Right wing waifus who want 6 children.

The date and time is from the night of the fire. IF it was from a real VHS machine then that means he left the party, ran home, ripped it, uploaded it then went back to the party to die in the fire.

Besides real VHS camcorders wouldn't work that well in the dark. And the autofucos would be pulsing in and out because of the darkness. This video has constant "tracking" marks but no dropouts or hooking on the bottom. No tape hiss on the audio.
And the biggest flag is VHS is 352x480. This video is 640x480. Normally if you do a rip at a higher resolution you will see a "raster line" effect.. and just about all vhs ripping done at 720x480 to minimize the effect..

No im not a hipster ive just done tons of VHS2digital work

THE FIRST DAUGHTER OF MEMES

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

This shit is actually important.
A "Yuga" is a metaphysical era in Hinduism.
The Satya Yuga is the first era, and it is the highest and most moral era.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satya_Yuga
However, we are currently in the last Yuga, the Kali Yuga.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga#Attributes_of_Kali_Yuga
Note also that there was a statue of Kali there, which may or may not have been destroyed in the fire.

This might be a sign that the Kali Yuga is over and we are entering the golden age of the Satya Yuga.

I used avidemux

I wouldn't know where to begin with actual editing that isn't just adding pre-cut audio to a video. have at it if you're inclined.

post the pic with the trump curse

HALT YOUR TONGUE, THOU SLANDERER!

At this point polygyny is necessary to secure the existence of our people and a future for White HUMAN children. The board has nothing to do with elves other than them not missing a single opportunity to jump on a human cock**regardless of their sex.

you forgot sam hyde getting his own TV show and ben garrison slowly becoming redpilled
THE IMPERIUM

KEK

Yes I know what you're saying, and was into that scene, and that's kind of why I live in the oakland area. Acid electronic is good stuff.

I wonder if I should get back into that scene and try to drop redpills.

WEW

wew

lol

dubsmashers, (((ohr))), Golden Donna, moonman thumbnail

WTF IS GOING ON

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised that a house fire caused by retarded hipsters marked the coming of a new era.

Surprised I did not notice that earlier.

I can't do much better without better tools. I know we have some more capable people here.

People really think we're at the "satya" stage. That's probably why the worst influences end up so self self-righteous. Can you point out the kali statue they had, is it on here oaklandghostship.com/ ?

You could say it was one hell of a party.

THE MEMES

isn't there some minimal limit to when something can be a "rave" and starts just being druggies listening to techno?

The numbers dropped from it being a rave just after the fire started.

Hehe. Fire monkey.

scratch that, they were literally just burning shit like incense and candles next to old -dreid-out wood/paper

I'm dying

*dried-out

fucking phone

You have my condolences.

is it wrong hat I feel bad for that over everything the people?

paradoxically, as the numbers decreased the inhalation of mind altering chemicals increased…

That's part of the spiritual deception.
It is a golden age from the point of view of the wicked and depraved.
pic related

you are STILL the man, dog

KALI MAHHH!!!!!!!

more candles

Satan delivered i guess

EGREGORE
G
R
E
G
O
R
E

I should post the entire thing I grabbed. Sorry for formatting.
Alana / Jen Kane / Mendiola Missing facebook.com/alana.kane23
Alex G / Ghassan Missing Dreads and tattoos on hands of Alex & Lucy facebook.com/alex.g.988
Alex Vega Missing facebook.com/alex.vega.334
Amanda Allen / Kershaw Missing 9/20/82 5'4", 125 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes facebook.com/mandykaotik/
Ara Jo Potentially safe - waiting on confirmation 9/11/?? wearing blue and white last night facebook.com/arachristinajo?fref=ts
Barrett Clark Missing Platinum blonde hair, facebook.com/barrettchubbclark?fref=ts
Billy Dixon Missing
Ben / Charlie Runnels / Prowler Missing ~5'10", slender build. Dirty blonde hair, no tattoos. facebook.com/introflirt
Brook Munchhausen Safe facebook.com/brook.munchhausen?fref=ts
Cash Askew She/her Missing 2/??/94 22, 6 ft, 125 lb, Brown hair, Brown eyes facebook.com/cash.askew?fref=ts
Chelsea Faith / Dolan Missing 33, 5'7", 140 lb, Blonde hair with green/blue streaks, skirt with red and black stripes, blue coat facebook.com/chelcfaith?fref=ts
David Cline Missing 24, 6'3" facebook.com/david.t.cline.3
Dean Bonilla Safe facebook.com/dean.bonilla
Donna Kellogg Missing 7/18/84 32, strawberry blonde, 5'5
Edmond Lapine SAFE 10/1/82 34, approx 6'2", dirty blond hair slim/average build facebook.com/freakyspacebooty
Em / Matt Bohlka She/her missing 30s, 5'9", white, brown hair, full tattoos on arms and chest, stretched ears. Was wearing black overalls last night
Elliott Rattle SAFE
Gabriel / Gabbi Aranda SAFE 31, 6'1' short brown hair, green/brown eyes
Griffin Sean Madden Missing 7/15/93 23, 5'9" 150 lb, Light brown hair, Green eyes, tattoos: balloon, deer, triangle
Hanna Henriikka Ruax Missing Tattoos on hands facebook.com/hanna.ruax?fref=ts
Ivania L. Chavarria Gonzalez Missing
Jason Adrian Mccarty Missing 6/14/81 35, 5'10", 140 lb, no tattoos/piercings facebook.com/velcroearpaw
Jennifer Kiyomi Tanouye Missing 4/25/85 Petite 5'3" blunt bangs, septum piercing, dark hair tattoos: antlers, flower, #13 and umbrella, butterfly, "elsewhere" facebook.com/invisiblepony
Jenny Morris Missing Photo
Joey / Joseph Matlock / Casio Missing 5-7-80 6'1", Photo facebook.com/joey.casio?fref=ts
Johnny Igaz Missing 12/24/81 34, 5'6", slim, Dark brown hair, brown eyes, They Sleep We Live tattoos, black/dark shirt facebook.com/johnnyigaz?fref=ts
Jonathan Bernbaum Missing 6/17/82 34, male, brown hair, about 6'-0", a little heavyset, bluish eyes, a residual (extra) nipple on one side, glasses. m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207134586662353&id=1212581788&set=a.10201069493518815.1073741825.1212581788&source=44
Julia / Wryly Levoy / Fable SAFE facebook.com/wryly.fable
Justin / Feral Fritz She/her Missing 6/29/87 5'10", 150 lbs, Shoulder length dark brown hair with shaved undercut, blue eyes, tattoos on both upper arms
Kate Robinson SAFE
Madison Machado SAFE facebook.com/MissMadyMayB
Micah/Michah Danemayer Missing 6/23/88 28, 6 ft, shaved head, tattoo of keyhole on neck facebook.com/jungle.jim.334
Michela Gregory Missing Photo facebook.com/michela.a.gregory
Nate Hall SAFE facebook.com/Blastnoiz
Nex / Chase Iuguolo / Wittenauer Missing 11/5/84 thin build, brown eyes and long dark brown curly hair facebook.com/NexIuguolo?fref=ts
Nicholas Walrath Missing 2/1/85 6'2", 170 lbs, shoulder length blonde/brown hair, no tattoos or piercings facebook.com/nickwalrath
Nick Gomez-Hall Missing 12/15/90 6', slim build, short brown hair and mustache facebook.com/nick.gomezhall?hc_location=ufi
Nicole / Denalda Siegrist / Renae Missing 04/02 27, blonde (dyed blue), approx 130lbs, 5'7" has branded rings up both arms
facebook.com/denaldarenalda
Peter Wadsworth Missing 38, 5'8", heavier build, glasses, scar on arm, sweatshirt/jeans, Fleur de leis tattoo on arm facebook.com/PNWadsworth/about?lst=707680:100000813383048:1480786638
Samuel Maxwell Safe - Hospital
Sara Hoda Missing //88
Sean EU ("Padd"?)
Williams SAFE facebook.com/DJPadd?fref=ts (this is the page for Sean "Padd" - not sure if he is also Sean EU or if there are two sean williams)
Tobi / Geyl Chase Safe - Hospital
Travis Hough Missing 1/17/81 35, 5'10, 165, slim build, 2.5" hair, lt brn/drk bln facebook.com/travismichaelblitzenhough?fref=ts
Vanessa Plotkin Missing 9/18/95 5'3" shoulder length brown hair
Viktor Kastro safe late 30s, glasses

Reminder this should be the new thread when this one runs out.

So that's all predicted? Just a side note, there is a large hindu indian community in the oakland area but there were none at this scene.

I was looking for a 1 leg bull but that has 4 arms and 2 legs.

DAT PIC

PROLLY SUCKIN SUM BROTHA

Golden donna?
is it me or is everything a meme now

Wanted to cap a better frame in hq

Alternate thread theme.

yeah, im starting to take "meme responsibly?" seriously

You shouldn't have had to go through that lads, I'm sorry. Still don't give a fuck about Oakland though.

Kek.

I agree, shameful…

Guy who crawled out, looks like the dumbshits thought they would be safe from the fire on the second floor

Here's another from the Tumblr

My guess is they ran some "vintage" wiring up the cramped (and only) staircase, which lit them at the bottom. Being in a warehouse, they had 40 amp breakers, and used them with 5 amp wires or something. The fire started around there, nobody noticed cause of the lighting/smoke in the area, and their only escape was blocked by fire which eventually lit up the entire thing.

Can't tell if same skull

I already kikebook posted and funny enough a lot of people are agreeing with me.

Stir the flames. Lets get the faggots to lynch each other. This is a prime catalyst for people to turn from leftest to enraged righteous people that will never think about going against policies and procedures. This means they are on their way to becoming good people. Use this to Continue the Fire.

I literally had a sad facebook.com/MissMadyMayB

All she cared about was her kid, single mom, went out for a good time and probably looking for a real man in all the wrong places.

new (existing) thread:

everyone else but this one seemed like a sack of shit freeloader

Hesiod had something like this in Works and Days. Here's the summary from Wikipedo:

>Golden Age – The Golden Age is the only age that falls within the rule of Cronus. Created by the immortals who live on Olympus, these humans were said to live among the gods, and freely mingled with them. Peace and harmony prevailed during this age. Humans did not have to work to feed themselves, for the earth provided food in abundance. They lived to a very old age but with a youthful appearance and eventually died peacefully. Their spirits live on as "guardians". Plato in Cratylus (397e) recounts the golden race of men who came first. He clarifies that Hesiod did not mean men literally made of gold, but good and noble. He describes these men as daemons upon the earth. Since δαίμονες (daimones) is derived from δαήμονες (daēmones, meaning knowing or wise), they are beneficent, preventing ills, and guardians of mortals.

>Silver Age – The Silver Age and every age that follows fall within the rule of Cronus' successor and son, Zeus. Men in the Silver age lived for one hundred years under the dominion of their mothers. They lived only a short time as grown adults, and spent that time in strife with one another. During this Age men refused to worship the gods and Zeus destroyed them for their impiety. After death, humans of this age became "blessed spirits" of the underworld.

>Bronze Age – Men of the Bronze Age were hardened and tough, as war was their purpose and passion. Zeus created these humans out of the ash tree. Their armor was forged of bronze, as were their homes, and tools. The men of this Age were undone by their own violent ways and left no named spirits; instead, they dwell in the "dank house of Hades". This Age came to an end with the flood of Deucalion.

>Heroic Age – The Heroic Age is the one age that does not correspond with any metal. It is also the only age that improves upon the age it follows. It was the heroes of this Age who fought at Thebes and Troy. This race of humans died and went to Elysium.

>Iron Age – Hesiod finds himself in the Iron Age. During this age humans live an existence of toil and misery. Children dishonor their parents, brother fights with brother and the social contract between guest and host (xenia) is forgotten. During this age might makes right, and bad men use lies to be thought good. At the height of this age, humans no longer feel shame or indignation at wrongdoing; babies will be born with gray hair and the gods will have completely forsaken humanity: "there will be no help against evil."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_Man

spirit cooking

Saw these fuckers live not too long ago
best $15 show I've seen in a long time

new thread

confirming my id in new thread: cd2a92

She's a spic cun who likely dreams of dead white babies. Fuck her.

Don't feel too bad user. My cousin was murdered recently. Found strangled and naked in the woods.

Do we want it to stop?

All the sluts were hot.

you answered you own question, we have a stupid narcissistic generation, no surprise that they do stupid shit, and believe stupid things.