Have staff on a western cartoon ever confirm a dark fan theory before? As a example not only incest is canon in digimon...

Have staff on a western cartoon ever confirm a dark fan theory before? As a example not only incest is canon in digimon. But it's implied that taichi is guilt ridden for taking his Little innocents.

Other urls found in this thread:

fightingfornippon.com/never-trust-anime-translation-4chan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you think about it, the past 40 years of comics have just been fans making their fan theories true. And since comics are always getting darker and edgier, pretty much everything that's happened falls under that purview.

This. Does anyone have a picture of that fan letter Geoff Johns wrote where he talks about his fanfic origin for Superboy years before he became a writer?

Talking about batgirl miscarriage?

This, and it also explains why Doctor Who fell as low in 3 years as Star Trek did in 30. The first ones were written by fans of the campy old show, the latter ones by fans of the new one who thought it needed to be "darker" and "more complex"

As stupid as the story behind it was, it really is better for storytelling than having the other rather be some random people and is perfectly fine in alternate universes where it is present from the start.

I got it buddy.

Pro-tip: don't start a Holla Forums thread with /a/ crap.

That's fucking weird.

Has anyone ever dug far enough to find more of these?

How many other pros were fanboys?
I remember Evan Dorkin having his "Get well soon" card to Avalanche published in Rom #50, but I think the craziest thing he ever did at Marvel was making Fight Man canon.

Evan Dorkin's the one who did that one good run of Bill and Ted comics right? He still working?

video is alright but still webming it

That's fucked cunt
Atleast not on Schneider levels

That's him. He also wrote Space Ghost Coast To Coast. I think lately he's got something called Beasts Of Burden.
He kind of slacked off for a while after a nervous breakdown over being a guest at a con, poor bastard got triggered over moving from fan to pro and realising people were actually reading his stuff.

Oh jesus fuck, you moron.

fightingfornippon.com/never-trust-anime-translation-4chan/

summarize dipshit

Not him, but you could literally read the url and get the gist.

but I want some details, I just don't want the other anime/manga they fucked around with

Doesn't actually disprove it.

Though I too would question 4cucks translation. Jack and shit has been confirmed.

thats what I thought reading it

>Tai cucked Matt and TK

also tumblr

The only other one I can think of is George R.R Martin's letter in Fantastic Four

No wonder shit is so fucked up.

I'm afraid to say /a/ is more proficient at translations that many professionals because they're not pressured into censorship or political agendas.

>>>/a/

wut?

/a/ talk goes on /a/

mecha is /m/ retard
and western cartoons go on Holla Forums

aww fuck I thought this was the mecha thread
sorry bud