Inside the Churches That Are Leading New York’s Sanctuary Movement

New York’s sanctuary movement is ready to become more radical. The question is, How?

On the Tuesday after the election, two dozen pastors gathered in the back room of a Lower Manhattan church to begin plotting the resistance. Most of the faith leaders were immigrants, and all of them members of the New Sanctuary Coalition of New York City, an interfaith network of congregations, organizations, and activists. Since its founding in 2007, the coalition has worked on the front lines in the fight to protect undocumented New Yorkers from detention and deportation.

archive.is/T1Qxd

web.archive.org/web/20161203155303/https://www.thenation.com/article/inside-the-churches-that-are-leading-new-yorks-sanctuary-movement/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/q2KSR
archive.is/hl4Ig
jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php
ucg.org/the-good-news-world/-news-and-trends-the-tragic-decline-of-european-christianity
ibtimes.com/pew-survey-predicts-rise-atheism-us-europe-despite-growing-religiosity-worldwide-1869696
biblica.com/en-us/bible/bible-faqs/when-was-the-bible-written
biblestudy.org/maps/books-of-the-bible.html
decodeunicode.org/w3.php?nodeId=145
youtube.com/watch?v=geferlpn_5A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Europe
christianpost.com/news/christianity-declines-in-europe-increases-in-africa-and-asia-says-survey-65619
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439299/I-fried-piece-rump-steak-ate-sprouts-German-cannibal-ate-gay-lover-permission-describes-went-killing-eating-him.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelites
ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/the-united-states-and-britain-in-bible-prophecy/are-all-israelites-jews
christianity.net.au/questions/jesus-jew
comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/was-yahshua-jew
archive.is/hmXpq
archive.is/JWDoI
archive.is/qNshW
8ch.net/pol/res/8300680.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8298340.html
archive.is/j6x9L
archive.is/N9IJ3
archive.is/gMrkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-1XPgxC9il4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RACE WAR

I hope someone brought the gas

It seems like a little bit too much sauce.

You motherfucker.

Left wing politics emboldens murderers and rapists.

Who said anything about leftists, unless we are assuming all christcucks are leftists which I guess true.

Just like back in the days with NatSoc Germany.

Hitler was right for whipping out the old runes instead of sucking semite cult cock.
The choych was against him, too.

All neo-cathars must be purged. Death to the race traitor heretics.

I don't know user, many Languedoc Catholics defended them. The Templars were well acquainted with them. Everyone who knew the Perfect would have called them virtuous, and all had a hard time differentiating non-consoled Cathars and Catholics. I suspect they were the descendants of a pre-Christian Occitanian tradition dating back to ancient times, but that's just me.

oh wow christians are cucks you don't say

These fucks don't even Jesus, do they?

Pfffft. Fucking pathetic.

Well obviously, the majority of Christians aren't white

The majority of this planet isn't white. Guess that means we need to destroy the entire planet too, huh?

No just most of it

Not all of them are, but quite a few churches(and organization leaderships) have been infiltrated by leftists. You can find various articles out there about churches/groups/denominations being infiltrated by leftists and them trying to push "codes of conduct" and so on to take them over. Just like they've tried with programming.

Couple of related articles for you to read:
archive.is/q2KSR
archive.is/hl4Ig

Aaaaand there's your nose. Or maybe you're a chink? Either way, you have been found out!
>>>/out/

Where can i donate a couple pressure cookers to help the poor spics?

memes XD

It seems like very single one is helping the rapefuges even the sacred cow around here Orthodoxy (no pun intended) had their leader pay a visit to rapefugee island

Illegals are counted for the census every 10 years. States with large populations gain extra representatives in congress and extra electoral votes regardless of the status of these illegal populations.

Today Holla Forums learned why libtards want illegal immigration.

Lol, what kind of low-energy garbage is this? Go back to Reddit.

Someone call in Varg, he's needed again.

The lowest

Welp.

Trump won't do anything because he is also a Christian

Will he actually do it though? They have been raping children for decades and no one has even dared to suggest a slap on the wrist

It'll be like Schindler's List, except this time it will be real. And this time no one will save them.

Most of the pastors are immigrants, I would be suprised if any church outside of straight blue states would do this. I guarantee my orthodox church wouldn't.

muh nord pride, such whiteness!

The worst offenders when it comes to immigration are the Catholics, Lutherans and Mormons and those are all international organizations with billions they've snaked from members to burn. Losing a tax exemption in one country wouldn't even be felt on the at the top, which is where these orders are coming from.

They tried to do the same shit in the 1980's it was the congregations that revolted against those churches. Keep in mind that in some cases this infiltration has been going on for over 20 years. Leftists absolutely hate Christians, and have taken over some denominations completely. See the United Church of Canada(Protestant), which was taken over and turned into a marxist-shill organization that doesn't even adhere to the tenets of their own denomination.

Whites are a minority, anything we do, other will too. Except be successful. But also maybe it will civilize them a little bit.
This stupid shit about Jesus being a Jew. You must be new.

This is what Christians did to the pagans so theres not much difference

Shill harder jewboy.

Whites becoming unpozzed everyday.

So not Christian, by default.

lol reported

And reported for intl.

While the Nigerian and Thai Mormon HQ's can do whatever they want, but in the USA ICE has all the jurisdiction.

If the Mormons love spics so much why don't they import them all into Utah. Then we can wall it off.

How high are you planing on going today?

Hello, shill.

INSTANTLY out of the woodwork!

See how easy it is to out intl shills?

Whites are not becoming unpozzed if America had an increase and they just elected someone like Mike Pence

Oh wow reported for intl.

Thanks for telling us something everyone here already knew.

Oh yes its very easy for the shills to expose themselves when every single user with a different opinion then your own is considered a shill

They might actually be bots. A few weeks ago there was a 1488 bot that typed like Nat from Ironmarch and responded to keywords. Just ignore and filter.

Reported.

I figured that or coonman or possibly both

How are christians and christianity not to blame?

Are we not all one in christ, not jew nor greek?

Christians have always offered solace to those in distress from oppression, you should know that.

Christianity has always been very leftist and leftist leaning. It has never outwardly supported fascist causes, and only to gain popular power.

But our lord christ is infact a jew, he is of the royal line of judah and israel.

Orthodoxy is christianity, and naturally they would help those in need.

We will never "civilize the savages" we are all the same.

Its its natural for me to point out altruism is proven cancer

sage

Oh they do

I guess youre a christian that never read the bible.
jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php

Enjoy hell.
Christianity is not blue pilled. If Christianity is blue pilled, why is it declining in popularity? What kind of blue pill becomes less popular? “There is a rise in atheism in the US and Europe despite growing religiosity worldwide…” Doesn’t this feel familiar? (1) The subversion of the West includes the destruction of Christianity. All European culture is under attack. Immigration on the rise? You’re racist for pointing it out! Promiscuity on the rise? You’re slut shaming for pointing it out! Feminism on the rise? You’re sexist for pointing it out! Miscegenation on the rise? You’re racist for pointing it out! Divorce on the rise? You’re slut shaming for pointing it out! Atheism on the rise? Finally! (2)
Christianity is not jewish. Was Christianity made by jews? No, by Israelites. Is Christianity jewish? No, the Old Testament was written by Israelites, 400 years before Jesus was born. (3) The New Testament–what Christians follow–was written not only in Israel, but also Greece and Italy. (4) Regardless, the Jews completely reject both the New Testament and Jesus Christ. Jews HATE Christ. In fact, jews hate Christianity so much that they do not use the plus symbol (+) in their schools: “…with the wish to avoid use of a symbol that’s reminiscent of the Christian cross…” (5)
Christianity is not submissive. “He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.” – John 2:15 Is that submissive? To trash a jewish temple and defy Israeli authority? (6) Jesus Christ was both a loving person and a wrathful man, and this reflects on Christendom. Ever wondered why you aren’t living in a Muslim shithole? The Crusades–a movement organized by Pope Urban II–asking Catholics to retake Jerusalem in retaliation of Islamic Jihads invading the Holy Land and incursions on Christian shores. (7)
Christianity is European. According to a survey by Pew, 75% of Europeans considered themselves Christian. (8) And remember, atheism is on the rise, which means that Europe is historically over 75% Christian. In fact, Europe was 95% Christian a century ago and 98% in America. (9) Your ancestors were Christian. The Founding Fathers were Christian. Christianity is not just the religion of Europe, it is its culture and tradition. Europe and Christianity are culturally symbiotic. One cannot exist without the other. The term “jewish” refers to both the ethnicity and religion of the jewish people. The term “European” refers to both the ethnicity and religion of the European people.

1. ucg.org/the-good-news-world/-news-and-trends-the-tragic-decline-of-european-christianity
2. ibtimes.com/pew-survey-predicts-rise-atheism-us-europe-despite-growing-religiosity-worldwide-1869696
3. biblica.com/en-us/bible/bible-faqs/when-was-the-bible-written
4. biblestudy.org/maps/books-of-the-bible.html
5. decodeunicode.org/w3.php?nodeId=145
6. youtube.com/watch?v=geferlpn_5A
7. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
8. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Europe
9. christianpost.com/news/christianity-declines-in-europe-increases-in-africa-and-asia-says-survey-65619

So my analysis of this is that if Trump cuts off federal funding to these cities they will no longer have access to:

Essentially, these churches will need giant private donors to even stay afloat. It's NYC so they'll probably get them, but with ICE on the prowl and the location of illegal swarms known they'll be on borrowed time. AND because NYC is kike infested and minority white, no one goes to church but poor people and spics anymore because the Kikes have eroded religious cohesion. So the spics will be crowdfunding themselves, because the rich WASPs sure as fuck won't be donating.

Columbia University, NYU, Pratt, The New School, CUNY will all be on suicide watch when their illegal spic gravy train leaves the station. Expect mass liberal butthurt there.

Things become outdated user. The communist swine of today will be the bigot old guard of tomorrow.

Stop responding you dummy

They've been doing that hardcore along with Africans for the last 2 decades

Your analysis is wrong because Trump will never do those things to fellow Christians

It looks good for mass deportations no matter how you slice it. BUT WE HAVE TO HAVE THE SCOTUS RULE THAT BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP DOES NOT AND HAS NEVER EXISTED.

Roast in hell, intl.

Problem fixed.

And reported for intl.

I want to see the butthurt intensify

And into the filter you go, also we did elect someone like Mike Pence retard, he's the VP

No shit? Yikes. I always wanted to go to (((Zion))) National Park but if it's gonna be funding their faggy shitskin importation program I'll just go to Yellowstone.

They do that because they make the best Jesus believers obviously

I don't think that's regular Tomato Sauce guys…

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439299/I-fried-piece-rump-steak-ate-sprouts-German-cannibal-ate-gay-lover-permission-describes-went-killing-eating-him.html

The Jews are named after and descended from the southern Turkey Pig clan Kingdom of Judah, particularly the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and partially Levi. The word "Jews" is found in 2 Kings (16:6), Chronicles (I, 4:18), and in numerous passages in the Book of Jeremiah, the Book of Zechariah and the Book of Esther.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelites

ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/the-united-states-and-britain-in-bible-prophecy/are-all-israelites-jews

Most people assume the Jewish people are the sole remaining descendants of the ancient nation of Israel. This assumption, however, is incorrect.

Technically the Jews are descendants of two of the Israelite tribes: Judah and Benjamin , plus a considerable part of a third, the priestly tribe of Levi.

Unknown to most, 10 other tribes in ancient Israel were never called Jews. These northern tribes were historically distinct and politically separate from the Jews, their brothers to the south who formed the kingdom of Judah, from which the term Jew was derived.

The northern coalition of tribes, the kingdom or house of Israel, had already become an independent nation, separate from the house of Judah, by the time the word Jew first appears in the biblical narrative. In fact, the first time the term appears in the King James Version of the Bible, Israel was at war with the Jews (2 Kings 16:5-6).

Are all Israelites Jews? No. Jews—the citizens and descendants of the kingdom of Judah—are indeed Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews. Since all 12 tribes, including Jews, are descendants of their father Israel (Jacob), we can apply the term Israelite to all of the tribes. The term Jew, however, is accurate only for the tribes that comprised the kingdom of Judah and for their descendants.

christianity.net.au/questions/jesus-jew

Not surprisingly, actually, your question is raised in the book of Acts, chap. 15. There are some guys who were saying to non-Jewish believers: ‘You need to be a Jew in order to be saved.’ Peter says (my paraphrase), ‘God doesn’t distinguish betweeen Jew and Gentile, but he saves both by faith. So, you don’t have to follow the Old Testament Jewish Laws like circumcision because these are like a yoke that neither we nor our forefathers were able to carry but believe that is through the grace of Jesus that we are saved’. What Peter is saying is that the Jews were unable to follow the Law of the Old Testament and God promised a better way of relating to him (see Ezek. 36:33-38). The difference is that the promises were not for just the Jews but all humanity.

Jesus came into the world in order to fulfill all these promises (2Cor 1:20) - that is why Jesus had to be a Jew. In short Jesus didn’t come to establish Judaism for all to follow, he came as the Christ (that is the long expected and anticipated King from the Old Testament) to establish CHRISTianity not as a set of laws to follow but as a life of following the CHRIST.

In the Old Testament the Jews (Israel) were chosen to be God’s special people through whom God would be seen for who he was and be glorified. Israel was the nation that the world came to to find God. In the New Testament this “nation” is no longer Israel but has expanded to become all who follow Christ. And we now go to the nations (Matt 28:19) to tell them, not to become Jews, but to follow Jesus as the Christ.

From my limited understanding this is what Jews for Jesus are doing. They believe that Jesus is the long awaited Christ and they are out there telling as many Jews as they can. Good on ‘em I say.

So, let’s get on with following Jesus and his heart of obedience.

I swear we have shills, playing all sides, working 24/7 finding any sort of article like this or incident involving religion just to get us to be at each others throats rather than working together (then again (((they))) did try to D&C us during the Election days and failed miserably). How many of these threads has Holla Forums had regarding religion or anything involving a slightest hint of it and all the spergs and shills come in to attack either Christianity, Paganism, or any other religion or lack thereof, using the same arguments, to get actual Holla Forumsacks pissed at and argue with each other rather than focusing on the current and bigger issues right now.

I'm all for conversations and debates regarding religion, but it starts to get annoying when the usual suspects on all sides come in and attack one side or the other with little to no evidence or good argument and the thread devolves into nothing but pure shitposting, especially when it affects other threads here that only have a small hint of something religion in it. For the newfags here, we all have our differences in beliefs and ideologies when it comes to religion, as we all come from different backgrounds, but we are Holla Forumsacks first and foremost, united to help defend and protect our history, heritage, homelands, race, and traditions and to defeat our enemies that would threaten it (some of which you can spot in this very thread). Threads about religion are fine, but let's try not to have every religion thread turn into nothing but shit flinging.

Like it was stated last time, this will do jack shit. ICE agents are not going to follow this shit, and Trump can always cut funding/tax exempts to cities/churches breaking the law
Also,

Did you honestly forget which thread that was from. The mod in question banned those faggots because they had a history of doing nothing but anti-trump/Christian and pro-leftist posting. They were shills that forgot to change their damn IPs before switching sides. Anyone got the archive of that thread?

EVEN """"NAZI CHRISTIANITY GRANDFATHER"""" BERTRAND CAMPERET SAYS JESUS IS OF THE JEWS

comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/was-yahshua-jew

WAS YAHSHUA A JEW?

by Bertrand L. Comparet

Taken From Your Heritage

Prepared into a PDF file by:

Clifton A. Emahiser’s Teaching Ministries

Plus Critical Notes

In the past we have proven that Yahshua was not a Jew by religion. The Jews based their religion on the Babylonian Talmud, which was at that time called the tradition of the elders. Yahshua’s whole ministry was one constant battle against the evils of Judaism. We have learned that Yahshua was a true Israelites of the tribe of Judah, by race.

We have also learned that [many of] the Jews [sic Judaeans] of Yahshua’s time included mongrel descendants of Shelah, the mongrel mixed multitude which followed the Israelites out of Egypt. This mixed multitude consisted of the various Canaanite people in Palestine, including the Jebusites, Hittites, Hivites, Perizzites and the Amonites. Now do you understand why Yahshua said that He was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel? In John 10:14, 26-27 Yahshua tells the Jews, “I … know My sheep, and they know Me … But ye believe not because ye are not of My sheep, as I said unto you, My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.”

The tiny remnant which came back to Palestine from the Babylonian captivity, did include a few descendants of true Judah, Benjamin and a smattering of Levites, and these were Yahshua’s sheep. He said He knew them, they knew Him and they followed Him. All those in Palestine who became Christians were true members of the tribes of Judah or Benjamin. The [bad-fig-]Jews weren’t [pure] members of any of the tribes of Israel, for Yahshua said they were not of His sheep.

Now we know who it was who constituted the [bad-fig-]Jews in Yahshua’s time. If you want to bring it up to date, and find out who the Jews are in our own day, we must add one more racial element. Of course the Jews of Yahshua’s day are among them, but there is another element, the Khazars.

Meanwhile, we must return to the Jews of Palestine. As you know, by 68 A.D. the Romans had found the rascality of the Palestinian Jews so intolerable, they began the campaign which resulted in the fall of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. The Jews were then expelled from Palestine. Most of them migrated in large numbers to what was then called Byzantium, later called Constantinople and today is known as Istanbul. This faces the Bosphorus which is the outlet of the Black Sea. Here the [bad-fig-]Jews again demonstrated the truth of the Bible’s lessons, that conduct is the product of character. As Yahshua said to these Jews, “Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do.” By about the year 300 A.D., the Jews’ rascality had again become so intolerable that they were expelled again. After being expelled from Byzantium, the people that are called Jews today, moved northeast into the Khazar kingdom.

Remember to sage.

So not Jesus, then. Thanks for confirming.
In before jew in before racemix in before all the debunked kike shillery

Thanks for proving it, intl.

No, but ai have an archive of DOZENS of threads where christians are shills

Here, take a gander.

Christfags lies nd shilling thread 2
archive.is/hmXpq

Chrisrin shills his shitty comic
archive.is/JWDoI

Christians againt kek by using subliminal messaging to label him satan
archive.is/qNshW

Christian shills against kek and ishtar in false flag thread trying to get poletheism banned
8ch.net/pol/res/8300680.html

Christin false flags ishtar/innana to attack Holla Forums's pantheon
8ch.net/pol/res/8298340.html

Catholics bemoan being christian on pol, complain to pollacks, and told to praise kek
archive.is/j6x9L

Shill claims kek is a hermedic phenomonon and not a meme god
archive.is/N9IJ3

Falase flag attacking kek by moloch worshipers
archive.is/gMrkQ

Great job, intl.

No

We all know whos the shill here.

All christcucks should be crucified

Are you fucking retarded? Also what is population growth.

The pictures were from 2 different threads hell 2 different years look at the dates

Kill yourself.

We need to bring Varg over and train brigades of churchburners to drive the shitskin vermin out.

Posting a comment of mine (well comments) on a youtube video for convenience.

Don't be a homosexual, ancestor of Europa.
Come back to normality, come back to what made our people strong in the first place.

CF is an idiot milennial cuck who will lead you into darkness.

this thread is barely readable from all you fucking d&c cunts arguing over meaningless shit

Jews are infiltrating/have infiltrated most churches. Even Mennonite churches.

Mary mother of shrekt

Can you directly deny the statement and condemn the Christians in the OP? It should be easy for you, if Christians aren't cucks. You need to say the words.

Op needs to gas himself

That was a good comment user. Exact similar thoughts I've had on the matter for a while now

Putting up a little bit of a fight against faggots is really the only half decent thing Christians have done to help prevent the decline of the west, but even on that issue they already folded. Also the "le gaygans xDD" meme started because a homosexual jew wrote a book about how Odin must've been a fag that christcucks love quoting as fact. Just goes to show that Christians will always side with semites over whites.

Ladies and gentleman, this is what kills the institution of organized religion altogether.

Not the lack of attendance on Sunday. Not the plates of dollar bills drying up during collection. Not the loss of trust between the clergy and laity. Not the financial judgment against the Church for covering over sexual abuse and scandalous Vatican banking practices.

Rather, the issue that will have the governments of the world devour ALL organized religion is the fact that organized religion will have made themselves an enemy of the state. The self-determination of individual nations is at odds with the hypocritical ideals of religious leaders who demand too much, criticize too often and console too little.

The Church and other religious leaders mount nations and leech from their citizens to such a degree that they have engineered tax exemptions for every sort of nonsensical belief system and gorged themselves on public coffers. Exemption will be the first thing to be removed from them.

After that, their riches will be stripped away from them, followed by a majority view from the general public that religion has become a safe haven for terrorists and extremists. While support for organized religion will not end entirely, there will come a point when it will not be socially or economically acceptable to even be associated with it.

The final act will be exercised by the normally perceived impotent political body known as the UN who will outlaw ALL organized religion in the name of social justice and as the removal of the only roadblock on the journey for peace between the nations of the world.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a crusade but with the sound of 193 fedoras tipping at the same time.

How can monkeys be Christians if they have no soul?

Souls are a meme

If there's one thing I'll always like about the Left it's their innate ability to BTFO themselves at every turn and never grasp how or why they've done it. Self-destruction is a helluva drug.

(checking that id)
underrated post and also capped

Isn't it a bit ironic to post a shinto sorceress with that message?

Why should we respect the phony sanctuary of these apostate churches?

Who let their churches get flooded with darkies because they were virtue signaling?

If your faith can be infiltrated and subverted, then it's not the One True Faith.

ya knwo what will be real funny

I live in Yorkshire. In old England. Pic is York Minster. York is the nearest city to me. Its name comes from the Vikings - Jorvik. Most of northern England was a viking area called Danelaw. I don't know about New York.
Well, no surprise there. I honestly don't mind immigrants coming to my country if they work, integrate, respect our traditions and culture, obey the law, and speak English. But immigrants cause loads of crime and leech off our benefits system and free healthcare.

What is this?
What? If they are plotting, then send in the troops. Oh wait. You can't do that because 'Posse Comitatus'.
We don't have that here. Soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines can intervene if things go wrong.
I'm ex British Army and swore an oath to Her Majesty. It doesn't have an expiry date.

stopped reading there. In this day and age there is absolutely no reason for any white country to accept immigrants at all.
fuck all invaders, thats all they are.
stop being a faggot

Do you mind them coming into your home?
Well make sure you protect all those foreign rapists remember it's only apart of their culture.

The sanctuary movement is being led by religious leaders across America to help primarily Hispanic families. I see it here in Cali, Jews working with Christians to bring in anyone from around the world.

I recently got redpilled on "Toys for Tots" which doesn't go to homeless families around where I live but instead goes to Catholic Charities where I live.
Whose services include:
I'm staring at this half-breed part chink and white catholic chick, thinking wtf are you thinking by bringing in all of South America to your establishment.

They can't see race man. It'll destroy them or it'll destroy all of us. It's that simple.

Hmmmmmm

My family were immigrants to England. (many years ago)
French Huguenots. Without the safety that was offered to my ancestors, I wouldn't exist. My surname is French.
Immigration and emigration are not necessarily bad. I have lived and worked in France, Germany and Cyprus. I was an immigrant.

There is a problem with undocumented illegal immigrants in European countries. Without a doubt.
UK is a group of islands,and we are not in the Schengen area. You have to show a valid passport to travel, I don't mind.
My sister lives in New Zealand and I must show my passport there. I fly to Wellington every year to see her and her family.

It's a horrible flight. It takes about 20 hours and the runway is in the sea. I'm not kidding. Any NZ mates will confirm.
It's also very windy - the pilot sometimes has to tell us passengers that he's making another approach.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1XPgxC9il4

MEMES XD

Jews are not Jews. Ashkenazim co-opted the Jewish identity to gain power. Of course anyone who reads the bible is surprised by this:

The bible clearly spells out that the Ashkenazim are Gentiles in Genesis 10:

Jesus is a Semite and not a Japhetite.

Dubs confirm. Jesus is real.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that pizza is all wrong the sauce is on top of the cheese.
IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Chicago pizza is great if you're in the mood for it. It's really more of a casserole. Pizza wars are pretty stupid, as meat, cheese, and sauce are pretty impossible to fuck up being delicious.

Also, fuck illegal aliens, race war now, etc…..

burn

You left out the part that's very possible and highly probable of being fucked up, the crust.

Christianity is our worst enemy.

Guess you better convert to Mormonism.

Oh wait, they're one of the biggest third world importers.

Because of Christcucks supporting it.

Christianity created promiscuity. It grew from Christian ethos of "let he who is without sin cast the first stone." This is literally Jesus himself chastising people for slut shaming.

Christianity created feminism. Traditional European culture is always patriarchal. Christianity was first to give females any sort of rights.

Christianity is not opposed to miscegenation.

The concept of "racism" being bad comes from Christianity. All the American abolitionists were Christcucks. Orthodox Christcucks walked with Martin Luther Koon.

Literally every problem facing whites today comes from Christianity. It made our people weak and effeminate. That's what happens when you worship a twink Jew who was tortured to death, you start to sympathize with weak faggots.

It's called slave morality, and the slaves will always seek to defend it. You're right, but we still need these idiots on board with our plans. Best we can do is to lead them like the cattle they are towards the right goals.

The cornmeal crust is fine - just don't think of it as a pizza. It really is just something completely apart from typical NY style pizza. It's still really tasty and I wouldn't turn it down for dinner on silly pizza principals. Both Chicago and NY have their place.

And this is why I only lurk in stickies now, thanks faggots for ruining this board not that is hasn't been shit since around March last year

Hell is forever!

So you call jesus Yashuha and God Yahweh but you wont admit the bible is written in hebrew for hebrews to hebrews by hebrews?

Nice dubs but you realize that (((they))) are trying funnel your attention, turning this into a kosher news source.

OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES user, Holla Forums BURNS BEFORE US

The Communist purged the church to break down the patriarchy and society as a whole. Nationalists are then going to have to purge the church to restore the patriarchy and society (whether we like religion or not it's a tool).

The irony. Let the fires rise.

SJWs only speak out agaisn't atheists because of the fedora meme and richard dawkins. most of them are atheists, but in their own way they are the real, good atheists. Think about it like this, to liberals both church and the atheist movement are nothing but toxic masculinity, white privilege, western imperialism, etc. A liberal does not subscribe to any deity but their own virtue, a SJW only joins progressive groups, and since religion requires you to submit to a god, they won't do that shit. And since atheism is full of mem mansplaining, that also won't do. It's a weird mix, they'll ironically say "gurrll you need jezus" or "man im such a sinner bring me to church lmao" but when they're pissed they'll talk about how stupid their tradinional christian parents are.

sage

1. No.
2. Reported for intl.
Reported for being mentally defective.
You are this fucking retarded.
Reported for obvious kike shill.
lol, “women should listen to men and cannot speak in church” laughs in your kike face.
So you’re ignoring the part about “splitting the races so they can’t work together”, of course.
This is how retarded you actually are.
Wew, lad.
The jewish communist shill, you mean.
REPORTED FOR INTL.

I don't fucking get this man, America was a Christian nation from the beggining (granted the founding fathers were more interesed in their private clubs that going to mass) and being a Christian nation is what allowed us to keep segregation, separation of the genders, upholding of gender roles, morals and ethics, etc. Where is this notion that Christians are degenerate liberals coming from. I have literally never met a single fucking SJW or moderate liberal that was a Christian. They all think they're too smart to be dumb sheep that go to Church to get off their ass for a second. Fuck weren't the edgy atheists back in the early 2000's always complaining that Christians were ignorant, racists, sexists, etc? You can't tell me a good chunk of Holla Forums were moderate liberals when they were teens, calling Christians assholes on youtube and such. I can tell by the way some of you talk that you didn't exactly start as a right-leaning person.

Hell the few supposed "Christian" liberals that I have met never go to Church, read the bible or do a single thing it says. And it's the same with every non-white too. All those "christian" beaners that never opened the damn bible and constantly act like opportunistic fucks.

Atheism is pozzed from the start because it attracts the sinners that Christianity denounces like fags, dykes, welfare users, anti-White cliques, anti-Traditionalists, progressives, drug users, Wiccans, etc.

Pro-illegal immigration Christians aren't any better at all because of how naive and idealistic they are, but those atheists are 10x worse because they're the ones feed pozzed garbage to everyone in the first place.

It's worth noting that most of them are cafeteria Christians who only go there for celebrations. Can't complain though.

Matthew 9:10