How has your life changed since IMDb MB got removed?

How has your life changed since IMDb MB got removed?

fuck I'm sad…;__;

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/filmboards-imdb-archive-e/celejjkkiipeokbgcgakogmmfbmonmem
moviechat.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Server all of you low life trolls right for being nazis and attacking celebrities or directors on the forums! This was all your fault!

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/filmboards-imdb-archive-e/celejjkkiipeokbgcgakogmmfbmonmem

"Internet Movie 'DATABASE'"
… respond to trolling by deleting all forums instead of just axing the ones of major releases, wipe out all of the "I worked on this shit film 20 years ago, ask me anything…" threads on the obscure titles (and nobody cared to archive most of these, archived the popular shit.)

I always did the same, and still do
moviechat.org/

I hate it because of the reddit format and how slow it is

It's literally the same format as the old forums
It's not an imageboard you dummy, it's an old forum achieve, it's meant to be checked to see other people's opinions or info about releases

Good. Fucking good. Thank God the dark ages in which I had to register one some shitty PHPnuke BBS because links are only visible to registered users. register or login to view. are finally over.

you're a retard. That is all I have left to say to you

Whoa buddy, you just predicted my last post
Reported

the message boards were full of the same cancer that is on reddit 4chan here and letterboxd good riddance

or maybe you just complain about everything because you're a faggot

no i just said that the problem is everyone complaining about everything on those boards like tumblrinas

except that's not true at all. You sound like a 12 year old so I'm done replying to you

i didn't even know

I am thirteen.

99% were shit that made Holla Forums looks good, but some obscure movies' boards had nice threads.

u wot m8
even the worst boards imdb had were better than this.

Is MovieChat any good?

It's the majority of IMDB threads achieved and new ones coming in the same format
Just like IMDB, it's pretty good to see the opinion of other people, and sometimes very good analysis. For example i realized how good Taxidermia was after a hungarian explained the whole allegory.
It's a big sea of piss with floating chunks of useful trivia and opinions. Has also a decent recommendation list, but mostly focuses on the director's own movies

I'm older than you likely fuckface

No it isnt

Same here.

Yep, so long as you are automatically logged into your Facebook or Google Plus account, you'll never have to worry about missing content ever again!

International Movie DataBase removed their Movie Base?

In case you didn't know, the owner of IMDB rated Girly Ghostbusters 9/10

Filmboards seems way better than Moviechat, which was missing most rare films that I wanted to read about

9/10 wtf

Wow. That's a big guy.