Hitman's Bodyguard - Is it just me or is this trailer the cringiest shit ever?

Why in God's fuck would anyone see this?

If you do, please explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.palemoon.org/addon/complete-yt-saver/
downloadcrew.com/article/35211-mp4tools
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Movie is absurdly shilled, they don't need your help
WEBM it, mister

HAHAHA faggot

I just want to know if the Atomic Blonde haters are going to defend this shitfest.

Sam Jackson = automatic not watch

I hate Ryan Reynolds, he ruins everything he's in.
fuck him

download palemoon and install this addon to download yt videos in any format you want
addons.palemoon.org/addon/complete-yt-saver/

then get this program
downloadcrew.com/article/35211-mp4tools
and you can split up and join up any downloaded mp4 video from yt you want.

Why do people even like Ryan Reynolds? He plays the same character in every movie.

A friend is dying to see it, claiming the trailer is the funniest he's seen ever.

P.S he's also rooting for Dany in GOT.

meme actors in a reddit movie.

It's not a remake, reboot, or adaptation

It's a remake of The Bodyguard with Kevin Costner, except replace Whitney Houston with Samuel L Jackson, and Kevin Costner with Ryan Reynolds.

You replace a singer with a hitman. I know this is hard to admit, but it's an original idea.

It really isn't

OP is a faggot

It's clearly a parody. Which I guess would prove your point.

that's why it looks like shit
you're a faggot

Looks like true cuckino to me.

Cool that they are filming it in the netherlands I guess, shame it's always fucking amsterdam. Fucking san fran tier

looks fun

San Fran chases empathize the hills and wide roads, Amsterdam the Amstel and tight streets.

I believe you the dude is always in shit and I dont even want to watch the trailer

God damn Samuel L jackson is such a sellout that he actually plays himself in parody films that are trying to seriously be good movies.

I don't know, looks just as fun as Deadpool. My favorite movie! This is going to be just as fun.