France Adoptes Bill to Criminalize Online Pro-Life Advocacy

seems leftists only used free speech meme to get their ideas pushed, now once they did, free speech is no longer of use for them, so they will shutdown it
same with "question authority" meme, now once they have leftist authorities, they no longer allow to question authorities
the only solution now, could be holocaust

archive.fo/4hArl

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/m8Mm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People here still won't consider that the Vatican-Roman religion of France isn't a Christian religion.

Why? They're undercover Jesuits.

same with "question authority" meme, now once they have leftist authorities, they no longer allow to question authorities

Very accurate

This is why free speech is retarded. Are enemies dont value it, so why should we extend them the same benefit

No they were never Christian. They were (((Pauline))) Pharisees who eventually became homosexual pedos in stupid dresses.

When it becomes a bill then you post it here.

Pro-life is only acceptable if it is also Sharia law. Otherwise pro-life is Christian and must be destroyed to please the jew.

t. Francois "Accept Terrorism" Hollande

Fuck off, D&C shill, even if the bill passes it will get nullified by the constitutional council.

Reported.

All frogs are kikes, stop pushing this shitty meme.

Because if it wasn't for free speech, we wouldn't be here and we wouldn't be redpilled. Only now they are starting to aggressively crack down on these types of things because the culture and memetic war is turning in our favour.

The best part is that he said this without the slightest hint of irony nor self-awareness.

>>>Holla Forums

And hoe desperately do you think they want to shut it down? Youre pathetic lolberh loser, muh principles

But Paul was the one who argued against the people who wanted Jewish customs in the religion, things like circumcision and the total hatred of pork and shellfish.

I agree! Time to put all the journalists and professors in jail.

ZOG governements in Europe:

- native white women: abort your white babies

-foreign black women: come to Europe with your black babies. We'll give you free housing and free healthcare to cater to your needs.

WHAT THE FUCK FRANCE

And when the noose tightens around your neck, this should not be confused with irrational hatred. It will be coldly rational, you communist bitch.

Tell me Le Pen is immune to this shit. I don't keep up on frog politics, but I have to believe a Frexiter would have more sense than this.

i thought you guys were busy having sex with goats

They haven't been Christian in France for probably more than 500 years. When in the 1780s Louis XVI tried to get some Christians, like Mr Jacques Necker, to help out with responsibilities in his court, the Vatican arranged for revolution and then had the king's head cut off (1793)!

France is basically done anyway outside of some massive civil war and I don't think they'd win that war, either.

This is good, it means our shitposting is starting to get under (((their))) skin more and more. They now see us as a threat and are trying to ..ahem..

SHUT IT DOWN

And don't forget how they praise open-mindedness just as long as you don't think for yourself. What annoys me the most isn't what they do, but that they keep the mask on all the time. "We defend free speech, but this isn't speech, this is manipulation ;^)".

The first daughter of the Church has fallen far indeed.

That's not the case. Free Speech doesn't allow us to be here, we're here because they have yet to shut us down.
They wielded free speech like a poisoned dagger. When we held power they demanded it, and they rescind it to us when they are in power. We're here because by the grace of god they're not smart enough to shut us down.

Why is this a bad thing?

And that is all that "freedom" ever was.

The fact they've approved it is in the update in the first line of the article

Here's another source confirming it's been approved

archive.fo/m8Mm8

Fool, you must disband the committees and companies making thd rules! A teacher and a journalist can just be replaced with another!

Left-right dicotomy is a lie. It's two shades of ZOG and everybody that isn't part of the Jewish elite gets shafted, no matter if you choose left or right. Only one thing historically has been proven to work against such bullshit and it certainly isn't putting a check mark on a piece of paper or touching a touchscreen with names.