Justice League is a disasterpeice

worldofreel.com/2017/08/early-cut-of-justice-league-deemed.html?spref=fb
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Pathetic.
Not like you fuckers are posting anything interesting today.

DC is shit, always was, all their characters besides Batman suck balls

SHUT UP

it will be dckino!

This. Marvel is just that good.

This happened with Wonder Woman and Rogue One and both of them still pulled in shekels enough to launder the drug money that finanaced them.

Unrelated but why does Holla Forums hate us?

Why does Holla Forums hates Holla Forums?

I don't. Everyone over there says we're the worst board. It hurts my feelings.

Could've had Snyder kino, got Whedon schlock instead. Sad.

They said the same thing about Wonder Woman

And Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad, gee, it's almost like Disney smears the competition. Gee, it's almost like maybe the media hate for DC movies has something to do with the fat that they're produced by Trump's Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin or something. It's almost like all media is propaganda, and everything is political.

stand aside boys, let me show you how a real writer does things!

Because we're better than them.

Whedon makes be ashamed to be part of the same tribe as him.

Mnuchin owns Ratpac, this isn't hidden information. Do you even read credits?

She became marvel second flagship character.

That's really clever writing. Comic books have come a long way from the silly and irrelevant stories of their golden age in the 60s, they really aren't just for kids anymore.

so are all marvel films that get praised and so was wonder woman likely

not even comics are safe fromn te propaganda, goddamn jews are relentless

Oh, comics have been pozzed for years now, Marvel especially so. Marvels comics are absolute dog shit and their comic sales have tanked because sjws don't buy comics. Unfortunately, Marvel doesn't care because their films float the company.
DC still needs comic sales so they've been relatively un-pozzed. Except for Batgirl, which is faggotry in comic form.

I can't bring myself to like this silver spoon cockroach or any of those other countless unsavouries Trump has brought on board but that's an interesting theory of Disney trashing the competition. I had always just assumed DC films were just worse than Marvel because I don't watch capeshit and have to go off word of mouth.

I don't like him either, but I went to see Batman v Superman with a "le GEEK GIRL XD" that I was fucking, and it really activated my almonds. I wouldn't say the movie was good, but it clearly had political subtext and the director wasn't subtle about it. There is literally a line from a news anchor in the film that goes something like, "Every act is a political act." And the film has very strong pro-right attitudes. I haven't seen Wonder Woman, but I heard it has a very zionist message, I wouldn't be surprised.

But why

I was thirsty, and I thought maybe I'd be able to discuss kino with her. I dropped her ass when I saw that she had an action figure of that chrome bitch from The Cuck Awakens on her desk. Bitch fell asleep halfway through Solaris when I tried to show it to her.

punisher max only came out about a decade ago, so there's that.

Wonder Woman is filled with pro-left messages. There's even a native american character in the movie (yeah, a native american in London during WWI) and a guy who laments he isn't an actor because he born with the wrong color.

I have a feeling this means the suits want to emulate Marvel and add more light hearted moments. Whats wrong with a movie being dark? DC is seen as the darker side compared to Marvel, nothing wrong in keeping that image.

Most boards consider this place as the worst.

Didn't they say the same about Wonder Wanker?

Most boards are filled with edgy >americans who couldn't handle the essence of freedom and banter like old /sp/ had
Remember, /sp/ was nuked because of their unbreakable spirit

Holla Forums constantly brings up Holla Forums out of nowhere though.

What are code talkers, you ignorant pleb?

>>>/reddit/

That's from WWII you fucking retard.

To be honest native americans were big tobacco entrepreneurs in the early 20th
But still we know the man in the movie was a mercenary with a golden repeater where his biggest line was to say the israeli was a cool gal and that his friend's tribe (bongese americans) butchered his kin
I think they mistook injun with indian, in the context a pajeet or even a thugee would be much more believable

That's just a single autist. He's also the one that posts here telling people to fuck off to Holla Forums.
Just a salty nigger that tries to stir up board drama to feel like he's important.

No one on Holla Forums cares except for him, but he posts so much since the autismbux supplement his lifestyle so he never has to leave the house.

I was referring to the codetalker bit specifically.

I know, which you corrected saying it was a WWII thing, because Americans didn't even fought WWI in a complete way
Redcorn had no reason to be there other than some exotic warrior in the middle of nowhere, which i think the turkroach, the american in brit clothes and the drunk scot already supplied, along with germans dressed in WWII attire

You mean alt-kike attitude. Genuine pro-right attitude is non-existent in films now.

That being said, I'm pretty sure any political message in it is a purely accidental byproduct of it being based on Frank Miller's stuff and not actually deliberate. Most "le BvS is so deep" stuff I see tends to reach heavily in order for the whole thing to make sense.

There's no political message in the movie.

Snyder isn't making it. Whedon is reshooting everything.

Reshooting everything on a $25 Million dollar budget.

Brilliant deduction as usual from this cesspool of idiots and retards.

Oh look, it's the "hey Holla Forums" sperg.
Trying to start board wars is autistic af tbh.

I don't maybe it has to do with drumpfberg and the maisieposters incursions on Holla Forums

Comic books were a mistake

Yeah what the fuck. People seriously think "magically powerful person of ambiguous ethnicity saves everything and does gnodab things" is "right wing" or even inspirational at all? It's about as much of a blue pill as one could possibly take besides a straight up lobotomy.

Comic books will be the eternal shame of 20th century Western culture. It's a bankrupt medium, artistically, intellectually, and financially.

I challenge anyone to demonstrate the comic books ("visual novels" XDDDDDDDDD) aren't a fucking joke.

In fairness I'm sure he is working very hard to ruin everything, it's as if JJ Abrams did the final cut of Reveng of the Sith

Swamp Thing's cool.

That would have actually have been good though.

I have not enjoyed a single comic book since being an adult. Same goes for manga, have only read a few that I consider good (namely Homunculus). I don't fault people who like comic books, but it seems like one of things where if you didn't read it as a kid and you read it now, would you really enjoy it as much?

He was only trying to help.

That one was pretty cool. As for not enjoying comics, have you tried reading European comics? Some of them are quite good even as an adult imo.