Is it a coincidence that niggers look literally retarded?

This nigger bleached his skin so he can be white. Looking at his skull structure, he looks like a tard. Could it be that he is, indeed, retarded?

Look at black people bleaching their skin on Google. They all look like tards.

Why you gotta hate on a bruthah tryin' ta bettah hisself, fam?

quality thread, nigger

nope.
Shape of the skull naturally makes them butt fucking ugly
even in the nigger dick myth were true whores wouldn't throw themselves at niggers because of how butt ugly they are, bu alas the msm decided to steer the unenlightened masses on the path of nigger worship
FUCKNIGGERS

sub-Saharan Africans typically have an IQ of 70 although most feel pity on them and bump the average up to 80. Even with the pity points, they are still actually retarded.
This is what I'll never understand with the negro. They were given another chance when they were brought over to America and have been given so much. America is the most benevolent place on earth for niggers, yet they haven't developed in any meaningful way. They still act like chimps. They're still overwhelmingly superstitious. They have the audacity to demand more gibs.
Even outside of America, the colonized areas of Africa were uplifted from tribal squalor to having modern infrastructure, a school and healthcare system and a stable government. What did they do? Destroyed it all when the colonial powers left then blame whitey for their woes. They are such a useless fucking race.

Back in the day they used to define a mentally retarded person as somebody with an IQ bellow 85.
Guess where you average nog lies.

he looks like a jew who darkened his skin.

No, it is not a coincidence that people with underdeveloped forebrains looked retarded and simian.

I have sa-jayed this thread because I do not believe that bumping it would raise the quality of discussion on this board.

Good day, fellow user.

What happens if a white nigga bleaches his skin?

What really pisses me off is that wasn't even about racism or any shit like keeping niggers down. It's just the legitimate cutoff for developmentally disabled, people with IQs bellow 85 rarely if ever develop into anything close to functioning adults, they can't be reasoned with, they throw tantrums and they genuinely have trouble identifying the relationship between cause and effect. But no it's racist because all humans are obviously equal in all ways but white people are the devil.

Shit thread OP, blacks look like retarded white people because the vast majority of blacks are literally retarded.

wew thats Sammy Sosa

Wait wtf, thats not the video i attached.

Negroes have been in America for 400+ years, and they are still at the lowest end of the socioeconomic spectrum. Jews that escaped Stalin and Hitler came here and surpassed the average income levels of whites in 12 years or so.

You see, it done be Whitey's fault for making these beautiful black sistas hate theyself. By the way, for any of you desperate for pussy who think you would fuck this thing, you do know her real hair is nigger hair, so what has is a "weave" made up hair collected from Indians at a temple who are taken in by a scam to dedicate their hair to some god, which the indians then sell.

I think the doctors who specialize in this shit must be dot heads, because you never see any ads or shows or tell-all books by Jew doctors about things like this.

Can you guys not bump this shitty fucking thread? Niggers are retarded, niggers want to be white, niggers are ugly as sin and there is nothing ITT that fucking everyone with two brain cells to rub together doesn't already know.

It's Friday user, all the fucking threads suck, must of them obsessed with the "pizza" thing. And if you say you've read all pedestals email and don't buy it, that it's reddit bullshit, fucking mods will ban you.

tl;dr- all the threads fucking suck, seems like the smart people we used to have here are playing vidya. Must be some new game out for electric jew I don't know about.

"Podesta's" fuck, and I'm contributing to the shit with my shitty spelling. Need to find an audiobook and zone out.

Read nigger.

the fuck difference does it make if I spend my entire day reading shit for Hymie and would rather have it read for me so I can lay back and listen? Worry about the scum on here and elsewhere listening to "crack daddy and the party crew," not people who use audio books.

He doesn't look like a nigger even in then first pic. Are you sure he's not some kind of pajeet?

He's Cuban I think aka island nigger

You leave derp face Sammy alone! He could hit a ball… with the aid of massive amounts of steroid invented and made by Whites.

Anyone know what that nig is up to these days? I bet he's out of money and making bar appearances or some shit hah.

Sheeeeeeiiit.

And it isn't even fun redskin, scalping Indians. It's literally poo in loo hair.

No.

I thought she was a mix or something. I'm well aware of the "good hair" routine, but I thought she was mulatto.

no

Nice blogpost m8. There would next to zero reasons to not like blacks if they would not typically behave like monkeys.

Like,

You can try and lift the curse nigger, but you cannot lift your average IQ.