Has this pewdiepie gone full redpill?

Has this pewdiepie gone full redpill?

I've never cared about these jewtube "celebrities" but since people here started to talk about his possible redpilling I've been following him. He's not got the face of Zuckerberg as his avatar, in this lates video (40 seconds in) he has the Reich flag flying across the screen.

What do you guys think? And how can we use this?

All these useless fucking threads

Webm or fuck off. If you can copy and paste the video URL into the embed box you can post it in some online webm converter.

And all this swedish cuck does is use nazis for shock humor. That's his entire act; overreact to everything.

Can't webm on mobile you faggot.

this thread should be deleted

You mean he's not homosexual anymore?

my boss randomly checks everyone's monitors via some screen cap shit. I waiting for him to storm down stairs and beat the shit out of me. thanks Holla Forums

its a good thing, you will make him redpilled

Just how strong is your desire to shitpost exactly?

Interesting OP topic but do a bit more research and try again. Try and guide your threads a bit more. Be more creative with more original thought put into it

Pleb

He's gonna blitzkrieg down the stairs and beat the shit out of a jew in front of you.

I'd never admit to posting from mobile despite doing it more often than I'd care to admit. And I don't give a darn if I just contradicted myself, because I'm a fucking faggot whose posting from his phone while dropping a log as I type this. But using mobile posting as an excuse for other additional faggotry? This is some next level bullshit.

u so smart :)

the main reason with not using a mobile to post is it is easy to track compared to a good vpn on a computer.

also its pretty degenerate to use your phone when shitting, just think of how much shit is on your phone right now

So tranny-jew Marilyn Manson isn't a nazi?

Until he tells his viewers to look at all of the steins and bergs in media, banking, government, he is just using nazis for shock value.

Pewdiepie has already been discussed here. The conclusion is that he was redpilled through lurking on Holla Forums to going to Holla Forums, and frankly he should be left to himself to repill normalfaggots. There is no reason to discuss him here.

He did mention in his "deleting channel at 50mil subs" video that the fact that he's white is actually a problem for youtube