Hey Morty, me and these Nigerians are gonna take your *BURRRPPP* virginity!

Hey Morty, me and these Nigerians are gonna take your *BURRRPPP* virginity!

It's sex time Morty!!!

the ppilz r hand-drawn

Which episode is this from?

M. Night Shaym-Aliens!

No, that scene is not from that episode.

what's the deal with those anyway?

anti Rick and Morty people are more annoying at this point.

Yeah people, i mean, they are not showing iris, nor pupils…
They might as well be just points! hey everybody, "the points are scribbled, not painted"

Remember when Holla Forums wasn't just Rick and Morty shitposting?

i remember when it was just drufnpt shitposting

The difference is that the original drumpfsperg was funny. You are not.

I remember when Holla Forums actually had topics instead of just trolls trying to get other trolls angry with mindless repetition. Those were great times.

lmao kiddo, go cry to daddy huntfrp

You aren't funny. Posting the same shit endlessly isn't funny. Drumpfsperg wrote funny walls of text that parodied the actual views of leftists, you just repeat retarded shit. I know your autism makes you think you are some kind of hilarious rusemaster but you aren't, you are just boring.

I remember when Holla Forums had proper mods not disney shill waifufags rulecucks with (((hidden))) board logs

Who's hunfrt

Remember when it was fun? The "le ironically retarded" cancer has the exact same effect as actual cancer on a imageboard and this board is going to sit fast.

There is nothing wrong with banning cancerous posters, even if they are "ironically" posting.

sit fast on my dick you gaylord

those were the days tbh

where did I say anything about Trump?

Sperg much?

I'm still around the frumpy thing got boring so I switched it up and have been doing some other shitposting

Pic related.

Maybe he wasn't the "original" Drumpfsperg but I am referring to the one that made multiple wall of text responses that were actually funny and usually posted shit tier memes alongside them. The one where the humor came from him parodying leftists, not the retards that think repeating "Drumpf" is funny.

*in every thread

They're actually Zygerians and not Nigerians, you should check your facts before trying to besmirch the reputation of the best show on television.

Rapey Negroid Rickfugees!

Rapey Zegroyd Rickfugees!