Sweden Pushes for Imprisonment for Talking About "Hate Speech and Fake News" on Social Media

Oy Fucking Vey Goys
archive.is/VgZsR

Sweden could impose legal obligations on Facebook as a last resort if the social network does not crack down on hate speech and fake news, the culture and democracy minister has threatened.
"Facebook undeniably has great responsibility for its product and its platform. It has a responsibility for all the fantastic things there, but also for the hate and lies being spread there,"
The Local has attempted to contact Facebook's public relations team in Sweden. Zuckerberg wrote in a post last month that he and his team were working on a strategy to prevent the sharing of misinformation.

So you can now be V& in Sweden for spreading "hate speech and misinformation" on Faceberg. Your freedoms (literally) end where my feelings begin.
I don't suppose that this courtesy will be extended to the degenerates and will most likely be enforced only on what the Swedish Government determines to be wrong think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Qing_sentiment
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6281167
ft.com/content/a641c074-ffdd-11e5-9cc4-27926f2b110c
archive.is/bMBJ5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uh oh, some goy is going to jail soon~

You're an anti-semite, user. You should register as one at the nearest holocaust museum.

I can only hope that someone actually did firebomb it and it wasn't just some rabbi trying to collect on the insurance money and hate.

Top kek these sad delusional retards really can't grasp that people simply don't believe their bullshit anymore

Are you implying there exists some kind of disingenuity in the language employed by your glorious state? This is very concerning, it seems your education must have failed you. I'm afraid you're going to have to come with me to room 6 million.

I hate democracy.. Communists with almost no vote or confidence from the people are allowed to rule the fucking country.

Don't forget that they push the other parties' and the media's agenda. Did anyone say 'subversion'?

SWEDEN YES

Totally a strong meme.
TOTALLY GONNA WORK

It will if we don't counter signal

Perhaps in Sweden, and even that is a big Perhaps. If a fascist leader were allowed to run in Sweden on a platform of removing Islam they would win just like they would in every other European nation.

Repressed nations don’t survive; it all crumbles in the end. The white man is not happy with a boot on his neck, he becomes unproductive like a caged animal or he bites back.

All hardline censorship and thought crime law is going to do is usher in super hardline ultra nationalist up rises. And it didn’t have to be like this, Europe was happy in peace, happy to welcome in a small number of people of other races and share with them.

This is true, and this was the problem. Because if you give the Jew an inch, he will take 6 million miles. We are learning this the hard way. There will be no sympathy in the times ahead.

Sweden has a weak central government that no swede is truly afraid of. unless for . Even if you were punished for the crimethink the outcome would not scare any Holla Forums-tier citizen. There are many more than you think and even more semi redpilled people lurking around for a voice and a cause. We will have a modern Swedish Wasa (Gustav I of Sweden) no dobt about it, he is already born.

pay your taxes.

That's 'smart man', not 'white man', cf.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Qing_sentiment

Burger here.
Is Sweden a lost cause? Be honest.

We should just fucking nuke Sweden or something, it's the playground for the elites nwo tactics after all.

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6281167

The big conservative party (Moderates) changed their stance on immigration, but still won't cooperate with the Sweden Democrats.

ft.com/content/a641c074-ffdd-11e5-9cc4-27926f2b110c

no mercy, never forget, never forgive.

When do you think Emperor Trump will liberate Sweden?

I assume that misinformation simply means "Things that we don't want people knowing about" and hate speech means "Bad things that brown people and/or women did".

How difficult would it really be to go to the Ukraine, pick up some weapons then visit the Swedish parliament or whatever? I think it's worth looking into.

What enforcement body are they going to enforce this law with? The rapidly resigning police?

Sounds like sweden is following the lead of nations like britain

They'll just hire new diverse people to make their own Sharia police force.

I'm not joking. I'm sure that's what will happen within a decade or two.

archive.is/bMBJ5

Sweden should start importing either Buddhists. Buddhist will remove kebab for you if you don't ask any questions about how they do it.

I wish people would notice that they live under foreign controlled governments in Europe, but whites are too retarded for that, also, no guns/no funs.

so it's really burgers who are living in fear of their government and police

at least swedish govt doesn't kill swedes like american does