So joking about the lives of millions of North Koreans is ok but making a slightly racey joke about a minority is...

so joking about the lives of millions of North Koreans is ok but making a slightly racey joke about a minority is career ending? How is this ok?

He's a late-night talk show host, he has no internal consistency.
Go to the Late Show channel, and search for Trump. Last time I did it I scrolled down for a view minutes, pressed "control+f" to search for Trump and found over 600 results.

I hope that one day the warmongering nation known as Great Shaytan aka USA will drown in the sea of nuclear fire

Every US war since 1948 has been in the interests of Israel.

this tbh

communists are not people

a sea of brown (((people))) is worst tbh

Remember how their mind works.

Does frumpt want a WW3?! Americans should do something about grunfpt. He doesnt know how to run a country.

If Colbert had any balls, he'd do the next month "… Live, from Seoul" and run extensive Kim jokes.

you know what they say: "A thousand Gentile lives are not worth one Jewish fingernail."

Go back to North Korea

Damn what the fuck happened to Colbert. He doesn't even attempt jokes now, he just quotes news articles with a smirk and his canned audience laughs.

this is your mind on blumptzhxh

Not to mention his Flumpht impression is just him talking in a low voice like we all do when we mock someone. I hope he gets fired but I know it's a distant possibility, his daily Two Minutes of Hate is too valuable for the media to give up.

kill yourself amerifat bullying small nations is NOT ok

Forget it m8, Iranposting will never catch on

He's latched himself onto the left while they've decided to jump into the deep end. He's going to eventually go under, but he's trying to milk the Trump thing for as long as he can before he gets swept under.

Essentially, Colbert doesn't have a future and he knows it. He'll forever be in Stewart's shadow and now he's trying to get as many shekels as he can before he gets kicked to the curb.

this guy is getting so pathetic that he even elicit sympathy from the people he's trying to mock

Colbert was about to get replaced it seems before he started with the daily two minutes of Trump hate. His ratings were abysmal before this daily two minute hate routine. I bet by the end Colbert will be calling for Trump's execution in a desperate attempt to keep them ratings up.

you just don't get the Flumpfh jokes and genius references you fucking transphobic nazi

But how come left can't meme?

You need a soul to meme.

Its funny how most "comedians" do the same news bullshit.

Then how come Holla Forums can?

He's a run of the mill msm sociopath.
It's okay to defend a country that still runs gulags as long as it's about attacking a political opponent as a comedian.
I remember times when he actually stayed away from political shit and was actually funny since he liked to offend people. It's like watching Twoface.

They have nukes and ICBM's with 3000km range as little kimmy promptly demonstrated in the last 20 or so years. Do you see any other country in the world doing their weapons tests in international waters?

holy shit you just blew my mind

Case in point: leftypol isn't good at logic.

He was always a twofaced kike golem. I remember how everyone was praising him for his stunt against Bush, and then for all eight years of Obama's administration he kept silent about the nigger, despite him being worse than Bush in every possible way.

NO WEBM

They just say black is white and earth is sky about everything, that's entire Holla Forums humor. It gets old in 5 minutes, in 10 it gets retarded and in an hour you have a pear sized tumors growing out of your nipples due to cancer exposure.

NOT EVEN AN MP4

i hope north korea wipes out america

Practically no country can actually fire a missile through the air and expect to hit an area protected by the US due to out anti-ballistic missile devices. It's why when you look at a map of US bases on the world map you notice we surround places like Russia and Iran, we have tons of anti-ballistic missiles all over the place to shoot down anything they try to fire.

The only reliable way of firing a nuclear missile and having it hit anything meaningful is to fire it from a submarine. That's why people that track international military affairs will get a bit spooked when they learn that some country got a submarine just a tad too close some other country's waters, it's a sign that they could possible deliver a missile that close.

Liberal comedy got neutered over the past decade as it slowly became about expressing outrage over bullshit or just showing things as cute.

It's always the same shit now wit them going this or that happened then the "wow can you believe that, just wow".

It's part of why you don't really hear of any major comedies anymore. The few big comedic movies done now will often just rely on sight gags that amount to "wow can you believe that happened?", rather than some kind of witty writing. Which isn't to say sight gags are bad, but they're best when they accompany actual jokes rather than being replacements for jokes.

But like with these late night shows their entire shticks seem based on expressing outrage rather than light hearted banter. It's led to such demonization of their political enemies that they don't even know how to make proper caricatures of people anymore. I tried watching a couple skits from Saturday Night Live where Baldwin was doing his Trump impression and it just didn't even sound like Trump, which is fucking weird given how much Trump has spoken in public for the past couple years.

To cont. it's all this weird shit going on more recently in comedy that has me wanting to go back and watch Bob Hope movies. Where they try crafting real jokes rather than just have everyone acting shocked all the time.