Why do people keep saying that Dobson is ugly? He looks like a bald Peter Jackson. Pretty decent looking tbh

Why do people keep saying that Dobson is ugly? He looks like a bald Peter Jackson. Pretty decent looking tbh.

Whatever you say, Dobson.

Most artistic geniuses are fat and balding.

I'm sorry to say this Dob-Dob, no, not really but you'll never be any good at anything. Better just kill yourself now and avoid the pain.

Not even good bait.

Because what they know about the man and his production affect your emotional predisposition toward him ad you pay more attention to what's unenjoyable about his appearance. You remember thoses times you had a crush and when she was the most beautiful girl in the world, even tough she wasn't that pretty once the dust settled? That's the same thing in reverse.

t. Dobson

*fixed

Of all the critiques proffered against him his ugliness might be one of the rarest I can think of.

You're a morbid obese bald neckbeard with a butterface of someone who got castrated.

What are you trying to say here with these masks?

Lurk moar faggot

user, butterface implies having a good body not to mention that barring some extreme deformities or disfigurment, it is almost impossible for man to be a butterface. Dobson, on other hand, is more of a butterbody, which is a term that implies overconsumption of butter.

His personality makes him ugly.

I've been here for years. This isn't a thing on Holla Forums.

How many years? Two?

He's not wrong.
If you don't know why he's posting masks, you probably don't need to know.

You serious?

Take this to /cow/.

It's probably because of his inflated ego.

I wish you were my low standards gf, I could do literally nothing to displease.
Have a vagina and marry me you tasteless fuckwit.

Even if you ignore that he looks like a bearded Humpty Dumpty, there's the fact that he's ugly as the devil's scrotum on the inside.

Back on 4chan some autistic boy used to post never ending carnivale masks in Dobsy threads I suppose this guy is the almost legendary Tom Preston himself, posting from the grave.

You are either a liar or a retard, fuck-snorkel.

Carnivale posting started like 4 years ago when people found out that Dobson was frightened by the masks.

Such blatant newfaggotry
Disgusting

None of those men had inflation fetishes though…

I hope Holla Forums are getting /fit/ I want to keep shitposting with you all.

I would but Dobson's thread has been taken over by faggots arguing what real art is.