I know you're a cynical piece of shit that hates everything, but do you like OTGW?

I know you're a cynical piece of shit that hates everything, but do you like OTGW?

It was pretty comfy. Also, stop assuming, fam, it's rude. We here on Holla Forums enjoy Samurai Jack, Eddie Brock, and cheesecake. So don't go calling us cynical, we just have refined taste.

Who, me?

Yeah. It's a good show. Dante's Inferno for kids. It's a unique little gem that has a quality that I wish would be repeated already. I don't know if this is a bait thread or not.

yes

Apart from the fucking bird (which I assume is the perfect metaphor of modern women), the miniseries is ok.

I wish that board was still up. It hasn't been up since the hack.

Yeah I enjoyed it quite a lot, the acting was good, the story was superb, the characters were enjoyable, except for the little brother, the villain was top-tier and it had a good length, not too short to fell like it was rushed, but not too long either too feel sparse. Honestly I hope that they will never try to do a sequel, maybe something in the same style or with similar art stile, but definitely not a sequel or a prequel since it will most likely be shit and will tarnish the image of the original series.
From what I have seen most people on Holla Forums enjoy the show. The reason why you don't see all that many threads about otgw on Holla Forums is because the series is over, and there is nothing left to discuss.

Have you asked CM about it?

No

You don't know me, you don't know what I'm like. I don't hate everything and I'm not very cynical. I'm, more of a realist. So you can fuck off and stop being so unnecessarily hostile.

I hope you realie if we weren't so cynical and overtly critical, OTGW wouldn't stand out as much.
If you don't like overt criticism go back to 4chan.

The Beast was a solid villain, a metaphor for despair and self-defeat with the devil's charm. Also the Dante's Inferno references are solid. It does have that 'lol so random' humour that irks me but it's sparse and easily forgiven. Overall I enjoyed it, although some characters like Bird could have been done better as that other user said.

It's an upgrade from cal arts shit and the color scheme was amazing.

It was alright. Could have been better in some ways.

It pretty much WAS CalArts shit. It just had a good color scheme which helped cover for it.

Yes. I'm honestly glad good things like this are pretty short. Dig the setting and tone.

Loved it.
Still watch it from time to time.
It's been a while, come to think of it.
I should do a re-watch.

Yea I'm a big fan actually. It was well done.

I won't watch anything with that shitty calarts style

No I haven't. Though I wonder if the board should be brought back since I was basically the only one using it.

I just started watching this show. It seems pretty good so far. I've only seen the 1st 2 episodes so I'll continue on.

If you liked the first two episodes, then I can guarantee that you will enjoy the rest of the episodes. It's also such a short miniseries that you can watch the entirety of it in 2 hours.

I legit cried like a bitch. I fucked up any chance I ever had to have a relationship with my brother and there's no way for me to fix it. This show grabbed me by the feels and pushed me into traffic.