Are you ready for the most kino match in 26th? I am not even a boxing/sports guy, but this really interests me...

Are you ready for the most kino match in 26th? I am not even a boxing/sports guy, but this really interests me. I want Conor to win and I've seen how powerful he can be, but can he actually win against Floyd's dodging when even Pacquiao as a professional boxer wouldn't win?

He's not a boxer and Floyd's been boxing his whole life. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/brianmazique/2017/07/17/conor-mcgregor-reportedly-knocked-out-in-sparring-for-money-fight-with-floyd-mayweather-jr/#722a2427f183
rsdb.org/search?q=irish
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Greg boxed in his early years, he knows the basics and is in great form
Problem is he highly depends on disabling kicks, illegal shots and manhump, something that is obviously not in the rules
Also he's against boxing's greatest evader, the problem for Greg is not the power, but if he can punch the nigger at all

But honestly this is a fight between 2 niggers, and both highly unlikable. Whatever happens won't make non-BR MMA less superior or Boxing less corrupt

So you kinda agree with me that he's Conor is at great disadvantage then. I wish there was some way to make it more equal for both, like a kick boxing match or something. I watched videos of Conor knockouts and I thought that wow, this guy might destroy Floyd. But then I watched him box and I watched Floyd dodge and I thought, well shit, I don't know anymore. That fucker can seriously dodge well and Conor doesn't even seem to protect his jaw, he has kind of an wide-open combat stance.

They're not even heavyweights. Why did the midget fights become the main event?

that sucks, I want to see some buff fast guys fight too, but this is what we'll get

Extreme disadvantage, he fucked himself with the rule planning, but he's going to make more money here than in his entire MMA career

Once you give a fighter rule over his 4 limbs, let alone the 9 striking points, a boxer has almost nothing to do other than evade or strike only crucial shots. Pride and the clandestine gym fights already proved that. The boxer only uses his legs to move, and sometimes they are the best ones in terms of reverse movement and strafing, but they cannot withstand 2 kicks into their knees.

Floyd could dodge Foreman and Tyson if he had the opportunity, the man is the best punch dodger there was, his technique depends on not getting punched, giving 3 or 5 jabs and winning that round's score, 10 times in a row. He's not a fighter in the traditional sense.
Greg is going to get his shit jabbed to hell and back, man is going not to the dentist but to the chiropractor right after the fight to fix his jaw.

I only watch hot thai flip twinks fight, it's called Muay Thai lad, i recommend it

Mayweather will tire him out and then kill him.

The nigglet will just run around so the fight doesnt end in the first round. The leprechaum has no chance.

notify me when gay cuddle wrestling gets as good as casual smash

These chumps are friends and this entire feud is fabricated to take your money, its not even a good fight, Connor is going to get wasted and its only a matter of how long Mayweather wants to go until he KOs him its a waste of money for anyone to actually buy this match

No one said anything about a feud until you did, retard.

Well yeah, I know it's all about the money but it's not liek I pay for it. I'll just torrent it.

lol

IDK who these people are but I want the nigger to lose

Same as me dude, but sadly I think he'll actually win

Which one? the pale guy is an irishman

So irish people are not white now?

>>>Holla Forums

This dude isnt even a boxer this dude got knocked out in his own practice for the match lol

fuck w*ite "people"!

Well the people hyping the fight as being a good fight are

Yea I'm probably just gonna stream it live on one of the sports websites

link

forbes.com/sites/brianmazique/2017/07/17/conor-mcgregor-reportedly-knocked-out-in-sparring-for-money-fight-with-floyd-mayweather-jr/#722a2427f183

Yes that's why there is an article if it wasn't reported there would be no news

No, I mean it's just a claim. I'm not saying it's impossible, but really? Knocked out?

That would be a hell of a thing if true, yea idk

u wot m8

Then what do you call them if not white, just irish?

rsdb.org/search?q=irish
The Hibernian menace is real fam

I think Reverend Sultan will make big bucks from this

Daily reminder. (((They))) are nothing but a diversion, a mere sleight of hand. Always focus on the real enemy.

Give me a break, Seth and Ben look 100% like white people.

The entire argument for connor's side is that modern boxing has basically just been MMA rejects, and MMA is where all the real best strikers go because it's the hot up and coming sport. Conor is the best MMA lightweight, so the argument is that the best MMA lightweight would obviously beat the best boxing lightweight since MMA is more competitive. This is all bullshit of course because of rule differences but the argument that conor has "0 boxing experience" is also bullshit because he's been in plenty of big fights, and arguably tougher ones than mayweather has ever been in. Mayweather is winning but it'll probably be less one sided then people think especially since the whole thing is rigged idiots

So you are saying they are both niggers?

t. "Brit"

Connor is one big dumb paddy, that's his fame outside the ring in UFC
While it is true the best real strikers are in MMA, that's because of gloves and kickboxing allowance. If we talk hands only, not only is boxing more trained for that, heavyweights in that sport can knock out anyone in the same weight in UFC because they don't train legs, they just buff their torso and arms.
And saying the big bucks go to MMA is ridiculous, boxing pays absurdly much more due to being modern big fix, there's also no reason for a nigger or a spic to jump to MMA, where the mental training is much more severe, unless you have masters in your gym that eat all the tactic and just tell you what to do.

but he isnt big though… he is 155lbs. I weighed that much in high school. He is a 5'8" manlet. This isnt even an opinion, he is officially a "lightweight"

Big as in overly dumb, borderline retarded

the blackest brit is still whiter than the whitest american.

The blackest brit is the blackest african by default
You can't win over that unless you are a hell spawn

No one gave you permission to post, kaffir.

MMA is a shitty sport. Same goes for Boxing ever since ((they)) got involved with it.

But dude! MMA is where the REAL Badasses are!

i don't like either of them
one is a leftist and the other is a nigger
pacquiao should have been there instead

It's going to Pacquiao/Mayweather 2.0. Mayweather hasn't stood still since Dela hoya beat him like a rag doll.

pro wrestling is the thinking man's sport

It's going to be an extremely boring fight. Conor has decent power, but he won't have his kicking game to set up punches, they'll be wearing 10 ounce gloves (grants a defensive advantage when blocking and an offensive disadvantage) and even if he gets through those disadvantages and lands a clean shot the 8 count guarantees that Floyd will have a chance to recover.

Everything wrong with pro wrestling.

go away, Cornette

Back to Reddit.

Because of unrealistic depictions of masculinity, of course.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/4cuck/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

you are right, disregard these idiots. they want white to mean good; nothing bad can be white. but white is just a color. irish are white. african albinos are white. birdshit is white. some dogshit is white. white is a color, not a virtue. Holla Forums doesnt get to redefine words

Back to Smoky Mountain Wrestling

oh wait, you can't because it went bankrupt

That comeback was as weak as Omega's offense.

I don't know how people can post so confidently while having such little knowledge of the subject matter. The majority of the power of a punch comes from rotation of your entire body as a chain, the strength of your arms is almost irrelevant.

Secondly the rest of your post is non-sensical, boxers will only have one round to ko someone who actually knows how to strike in a kickboxing matchbefore their legs give out. In an MMA match they have one exchange before they get taken down and subbed.

Billion dollar fight

Conor is a leftist? Proof?

the question is then obviously, what outcome do you think will make the most money?

Depends, if they want to play the betting market they'll need to build up Conor as a credible threat otherwise the whole thing falls flat.

You fags are the same shit. Both sides imported the worst of africa and asia.

Connor beating Mayweather to end his streak and send him into retirement puts him over as a big deal for future shows. Win or lose, Mayweather is done and so is his drawing power.

Uh, you know this sport is faked, right? They've already decided who's going to win.

I don't think it's faked in the sense that the fights are not real, they obviously throw hard punches. Just faked in the sense that someone might be paid to not try their best.

no, he's been dodging and running away all his manlet life