Lawsuit To Restore the Power of The Bank of Canada to Create Sovereign Money

Canada to be potentially freed from the treachery of private central banks.

Copied from the description:

In Canada this coming Dec. 7th – six days from today, the next phase in the fight to re-constitute the Bank of Canada will be heard at the Federal Court of Appeal, 180 Queen Street West in Toronto.
What’s at issue here? In 1935, during the depths of the Great Depression, the Bank of Canada was set up to lend money to the government for infrastructure projects, such as the Saint Lawrence Seaway and the Trans-Canada highway – AT NO INTEREST.
This is THE most important function of a national central bank. Why? Because then the government avoids paying interest on money they would otherwise have to borrow on the commercial market – known as the National Debt – but in addition, they take back control over the quantity of money in the system.
We will be covering this story whenever there is a new development so first of all, let’s take a look at a very informative recent interview the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation did with the lead attorney in this suit, Rocco Galati.

Dude is a kike according to wikipedia:
archive.is/ABzN3

I'll see if I can webm the video to be less than 12MB but I might be too retarded.

BREAKING: A COLOR REVOLUTION HAS JUST STARTED IN CANADA

Good thing Soros is senile so he won't be able to do shit about this, just like how he has been fucking up non-stop for a full year now

This is anti-semetic! How I long for a return to the current year

It'd be pretty difficult to start a revolution in Canada, its one of the most stable countries in the world. Not that I wouldn't like to skewer some commies in the streets of Vancouver

Canada is still cucked to high heaven. Trust me, I love here.

Live *

Canada has a lot of anger and frustration at the moment; sentiments here are very similar to how things are in America, problem is we have nothing to rally around.

Come to think of it we're in the exact same boat America was in before Trump announced he was running; our Conservative Party are cuckservatives like the pre-Trump Republicans.

Eventually a nationalist-populist figure will emerge and we'll get our shit together.

Honestly at this point I think a secessionist figure is more likely. There is nothing left of Canadian nationalism. The only way true Canadian nationalism could be formed is through mass purges/deportations. Secession/confederation reducing the power of the federal government is much more likely.

Canada is a lot worse than the U.S. In regards to the pervasiveness of leftism. Our cyckservatoves are fiscally conservative liberals. Multicult is literally enshrined in our constitution.

Cuckservatives*

At least if this succeeds, then it sets a good precedent for the US, and other western countries that they could do the same. It is quite funny that kikeiest looking kike is the one pushing for it though. How long until he starts feeling suicidal?

That's a load of crap. It just has no political representation.

Good-luck Maple-chan!

If we wanted to actually put in place (non civic) nationalism in Canada we would literally have to wipe out the cities. There are so many god damn Arabs, Somalis and poo in the loos that it really isn't feasible without either a purge or secession into ethnostates

I don't really understand. Doesn't the government always decide how much currency to print, with the dollar's value being determined by global exchange rates? All this seems to do is control the amount of internal inflation, not the strength of the dollar internationally.

t. someone who is not an economist

In days of yore, from Britain shore, Wolfe, the dauntless hero came…

No, you just need high nationalist turnout and low non-nationalist turnout (that's how Trump won by the way.) You can't just look at absolute percentages of total population as though everyone votes.

Trudeau's current majority government and Harper's preceding majority government were both elected by less than half of the population.

Turnout matters. It's arguably even more important than demographics, albeit only slightly. An apathetic majority can lose an election to a really enthusiastic minority.

While the burgs are the ones that keep saying there will be civil war in their country, I have always had my suspicions placed for shit to start here. The snackbar populations are getting bigger and the prairie niggers are getting more uppity by the week. If they team up to kill whitey with all the African and burger niggers that are flooding here, I don't have nearly as high hopes for us whites in the Great Muddied North. I know Trump wouldn't let us all die, but there will be blood. White blood.

I must agree that crippling political apathy is a severe issue with Canadians in general.

In pretty much every country today there is a private central that controls how much money exists. So when the government wants some money for whatever reason, they have to take out a loan from the central bank, at interest of course. This is one of the hallmarks of jewish control over society.

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls the British money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply." -Rothschild kike

But if the government was run by Jews, or had a strong influence by them, what difference would a public run bank do?

It's not even apathy, it's actually fairly typical of a lot of democracies. Trump won the election with 27% of eligible American votes (Shrillary got a similar amount; overall the turnout rate was only around 60%). Turnout is usually fairly low as a lot of people, sometimes even the majority, either can't be bothered to vote, don't care, or see no good options.

And this is a GOOD thing because it means you're not fucked if your ideology is less than half the population. It means that even if you're only a minority, you can still get significant representation if you have true conviction, which leads to a higher turnout rate.

It means even if mass nonwhite immigration has taken place and you can't rally all white people to your cause, you can still get enough of them and enough conviction and high turnout rate to save things. As happened in America.

You can take over a government and overthrow jewish control in it; you can't do the same with a bank, a bank is not a democracy, Shlomo doesn't have to let you take over.

Just watched this. Pretty good, anyone know how many people might have seen this in an uncensored form?

It would give a good example of jewish money vs national money, which could lead to people figuring out that they control other areas as well. Plus, you can always do what this user suggests, but if your going that far then you would be setting up your own bank anyways.

Canadian here. I have never met a Canadian nationalist in my entire life, and I am over 30.
I have met a few patriots, but they are not common.

It wouldn't serve Jewish interests.

I've said before but he's actually gonna do it. Trudoe is the G.W Bush of Canada hes gonna crash the economy create a TPP patriot act and bail out the banks and the populace will be imprisoned if they speak out.

The TPP never happened, and certainly wasn't a product of Bush. Also no one here gets imprisoned for speaking out. Bush was bad, but he wasn't a complete Commie dictator.

Canadians are arrogant schmucks about their country, but they don't seem to know what's best for their country. Much like Europeans. They create this pedestal based on Marxist notions of equality and multiculturalism and whatnot, then place themselves on it and speak down to you in the most egotistical and arrogant way you can imagine. The holier than thou complex Europeans and Canadians have towards Americans is hilarious. "mug gun crime, mug equality, muh health care, muh humanity!" All the while the superiority complex is derived from the most self-destructive aspects of their/your society. No offense to you, but I hate your countrymen and your country and I hope it burns. Long and hot. Same with Europe. I've had to deal with shit from Europeans and especially Canadians for the better part of a decade now (my late teens to now is when niggerdom started to redpill me), here on the internet. I hope your populations get diversified and raped beyond belief.

A TPP like bill is being made in Canada and there is a precedence on arresting people for their speech now. Also bush was the worst president ever bar none his actions created the nu upper class globalists.

Except thanks to your speech laws, Trump isnt possible there.

Nothing Trump has said wouldn't be allowed in Canada, he has never called for expulsion of the kikes or anything like that.

Not all central banks are privately owned, the logic of past centuries was for Continental central banks to be national institutions that created government money, rather than lend it to the government.

The problem is that the Anglo-American world was captured by the private central bankers and it it in their interest to push he narrative that their model is the only viable for the economy, even though governments are capable of producing their own tender and in many countries they do, simply to cover the value of goods produced.

The issue is with growth being eternally beholden to debt, which is perpetuated by the private central bank model, which in itself is a corruption of national money idea, which ought to be available to accommodate the growth, not tax it.

Even if that was remotely possible he would never get support and I'm confused how you would even consider it a possibility. Canadian politis are more a puppet show then then the states.

You know that the courts are controlled by (((them)))?

The support already exists. It's the leadership that's absent. Try stepping outside of the big cities sometimes - or, hell, speaking to blue collar white men in the cities once they're sure you're not a leftist.

The base is there, we just need the party for it.

I could be done but the artifacts were a bit too much for my taste, so I split it in two parts.
People sitting in chairs talking compress really well tho.

Part2

I know that feeling. It's hard not to feel alone in this country.

Trudeau is our Obama.

So is the Trudeau that gave away the bank in '74 related to the current glorious leader Trudeau?

The father, at least officially. Most people believe the current Turdeau is the product of an extra marital fling with Castro.

She also since been admitted to a mental health asylum, and this was not the first instance of her being caught in a scandal.

"Margaret Trudeau spent her sixth wedding anniversary without her prime minister husband, instead partying with the Rolling Stones at a Toronto nightclub and later in Mick Jagger’s limousine. The rendezvous sparked rumours that she was having an affair with the band’s front man. She later disappeared to New York. The scandal signalled the end of the couple’s tumultuous marriage, but Margaret Trudeau denied having affairs with any members of the Rolling Stones, later telling a conference on mental health, “I should have slept with every single one of them.”

If I remember right, wasn't Trudeau's father involved in placing Canada in the perpetual debt system they are in right now?

was castro or jagger justin's father

He sure was raised in a easy environment, is better to gas those children than putting them as prime ministers. Less lives destroyed.

http:// www.ncparty.ca/
bretty good maple fash

Oh hirseshit, half of Canada was screeching online about why Trump was allowed to speak and how he should be arrested.

Yeah, so was half of America

we could literally meme trump into doing the same